BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,357 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. 🎄Pasty can’t wait for Christmas🎄
    December 7, 2018 at 8:27 pm

I accidentally sent in a form to change my fiuraona can you please delete it? Thank you

And that’s the tea.

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 8, 2018 at 3:11 am

Done!

Writer, photographer, mod

2. Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
    December 8, 2018 at 3:05 am

Allegiances have been updated! Yet again, the update contains only entries from November!

Also, please, for my and honestly everyone’s sanity, only pick the repost reason if it is actually one of the repost months. November =/= December! Same goes for any other month that isn’t June or December! We know that you can read, and know what the current date is, so please fill in the form as accurately as possible! You do not have to send in a form every month to stay on the Allegiances; the only times when you need to resend your form is during repost months, ie. June and December, or if you were previously taken off after a repost month.

Writer, photographer, mod

3. December 8, 2018 at 6:21 am

Ok, I reposted my main form only to change my fursona. I didn’t see the OTHER form made specifically for changing fursonas right underneath it! I feel bad because I added something to your work load for no reason!

4. Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
    December 8, 2018 at 8:24 am

Cheetahflight can you please add me to the list of apprentices searching for mentors?

Oof....

• December 8, 2018 at 2:58 pm

Oof her warrior name is Cheetahspark 🙂 not to be rude, sorry
      Edit – I see what happened. Cheetahflight is an apprentice on her list, Cheetahspark is the person who posts it. Have a great day 🙂

Jazzin

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      December 8, 2018 at 3:33 pm

I’m Cheetahspark, not Cheetahflight 😉 But sure!

Spidey4SW

• Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
        December 8, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Okay, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Oof....

Nutpaw
    Dreampaw(cloud)
    Wolfpaw(pelt)

Spidey4SW

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
      December 9, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Wolf paw, if I become a senior warrior I’ll definitely think about taking you as my apprentice if you are still apprenticed age and active !

• Wolf Howling at Star on Top of Tree (Wolfpelt/paw)
        December 9, 2018 at 7:19 pm

Thank you so much Maple!!

Oof....

6. ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
    December 8, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Hi everyone! Its Dawnpaw here, telling you why you should vouch for Moon and Aster! Here we go…

Reasons to vouch for Moon:
    She comments at least once every day
    She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    She’s taken fursona requests
    Has participated in 2 gatherings
    She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice and is trying to be helpful to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors Games Page
    Woohoo! Please vouch for her! 😀

Why you should vouch for Aster:
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days
    One more reason to vouch for both of them: If they get SW, they can each take an apprentice instead of being one

Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual cookies!

Who has vouched
    Dawnpaw
    Sandkit/Sandy
    Lunaheart
    Bluebellpaw
    Brackenpaw/light

An available apprentice!

7. Frosted Gingerbread
    December 8, 2018 at 8:36 pm

I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – I have run the Tests Roleplay and am currently running the Divided Society Roleplay
    – I am currently writing Naturns and may continue at some point if I have the motivation
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year

So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And if you can think of any other reasons to vouch just tell me because I have no idea for anything else
    -Gingie’s two cents- Maple is great. She will always give a kind word and is super creative! She really deserves senior warrior!

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how this this works 😛

Oh and if you don’t know what my actual blog name is it’s Maplepaw or Mapledrift

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Marrowfrost !
    Bramb I think 😛
    Rainshine !
    Wolfie !
    Gingie!
    Crystie!
    Sunny!
    Sandkit!

Yeah ! If you want to be a vouch nagger go for it !

• Frosted Gingerbread
      December 8, 2018 at 10:04 pm

oh wait if its confusing then i’m not the one running, don’t vouch for me!

• December 9, 2018 at 4:02 am

Gingie I thought you’re running😛

Can't help loving me 💜

• December 10, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Crystie??? Why are you being so helpful by getting me Rainshine as my mentor. Not complaining! Just… THANKS!!!

Spotsy is coffee-ready!

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      December 11, 2018 at 3:03 am

Vouched for Maple!!!!

An available apprentice!

8. December 9, 2018 at 5:21 am

Ay I’m Jasminepaw/breeze (Jazzy) and I am running for SW!!!
    Or I can walk… nah, that’s a running joke.
    -I used to be, and now continue that, of being on BlogClan every day
    -I consider myself very dedicated to the Blog
    -I’ve created multiple blog memes
    -I’m on the discord, wiki and main blog. And fairly active on all of them
    -I’ve been on the blog for a year and a half (duh… 😛 )
    -According to Goldi and Icy, I believe, I’m awesome ( I asked one day what some of my reasons to vouch should be and they said that)
    -I don’t know if this is a reason but I’ve changed my name six times 😛
    -I participate in as many games/blogwide things as I can
    – I’ve written a few fanfictions (though none survived on the blog but Midnight survived irl)
    -When I’m on the hug page i try to be as comforting as possible
    – I grow plants and according to Flo plants are pure and beautiful (this isn’t a legit reson tho 😛 )
    – I was so active that I could maintain 18 characters in The Tests Roleplay and some how manage to not get them all confused (According to Maple)
    – I write poetry a lot, and according to Wist everyone says I’m good at it (but seriously I’m not 😛 )
    – I basically live in BlogClan; it is my second home with my second family. Being an SW would mean so much to me <3
    -I am doing this for my Spade. I promised her I would remember her, and I want to promise her now that one day I'll be up there. ♠️
    ANNNYYYWAAYYYYSSS
    Yeah! Those are my reasons! if anyone had questions, please ask! 🙂
    Vouch for me if you can 🙂 Thanks!

Jazzin

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      December 11, 2018 at 3:03 am

Mods, I don’t believe I vouched but just wanted to check, did I?

An available apprentice!

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
        December 11, 2018 at 4:43 am

You have, but please try to remember who you have and haven’t vouched for ^^ This goes for everyone, since us mods cannot easily check every single time someone has forgotten whether or not they vouched, as we do have personal lives to attend to!

Writer, photographer, mod

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
          December 11, 2018 at 11:52 pm

Thank you 🙂 And I will certainly remember in the future.

An available apprentice!

9. Shadey misses Rainy
    December 10, 2018 at 12:57 pm

Duskie, my mentor, just to make things clear, your warrior name is Duskthorn? I was sending in my repost form when I suddenly forgot 😛

This sentence is false.

• Fireleap
      December 11, 2018 at 1:59 am

The only Dusk I know is Duskthorn, so probably :p

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

10. Thistletooth whos napping under the christmas tree
    December 10, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Hi, I’m Thistletooth and i’m running for senior warrior
    Here’s some reasons you should vouch

1. I’m active everyday, even if I’m just stalking
    Well depending on school

2. I’ve read every warriors book

3. I love writing warriors fan fics

4. Becoming a warrior was my greatest dream ever since I joined and becoming an SW would make my day

5. I’ve been reading warriors since third grade and still read them, i’m as old as the warriors series (well is several months older)

Those are some reasons why you should vouch
    Thanks