BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,316 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. January 6, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Can someone put me on the available mentors list 😺? (I still miss Ebonypaw though 😿…)
    Why choosing me as your mentor 😛:
    – I draw fanart of Warriors (you can find them on my Instagram 😉)
    – I at least post once a day here
    – I’m in the instagram group chat
    – I started the Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors project (it’s not active now though 😝…)
    – I’m leader of Meowingclan 😹
    – And… um… I use emojis a lot 🤣?

!!Running for senior warrior!!

2. Sky
    January 6, 2019 at 4:09 pm

Sky Fur Senior Warrior Campaign

Alright guys…. here it is! My official “Running for Senior Warrior” post.

—–

Hey guys! I’m Skypaw/song, often referred to as Sky around the blog, and I am running for senior warrior!

Here are a few reasons as to why you guys should vouch for me, but don’t just copy and paste them – actually write something that you’ve thought of about me. If you don’t know me really well and just want to go for “Sky is very nice and helpful and active,” you should probably try to get to know me better before vouching.

Anyways, without further ado, here’s a short little list of positive things about me and this blog!

– I am active every single day! Before my break from the blog, there were only around six or seven days, IN TOTAL out of my long time on the Blog that I didn’t posted AT LEAST once during the day. The days that I didn’t post were all due to troubles such as wifi issues. These days it’s the same! I did, however, take a few months away from the Blog, which is why some of the newer members might not remember me.
    – I’m active on the blog discord.
    – I participate in almost any blog-related challenge/large event/competition that I can! Of course, I can’t participate in ALL of them, but when I have the time, patience, skills, and resources to participate, I always do my best to do so. Below this point are a few points relating to participation around the blog….
    – I’ve participated in some way at every single Blog gathering that’s occurred since I first joined BlogClan, whether it’s just by popping into the live chat for a bit every now and then throughout the day or by being there almost the entire day and participating in the fanfiction/fanart contest at the end..
    – If I have the inspiration and motivation to participate in a fanfiction contest on the fanfiction page, I do my best to take part. If I have the energy and interest to fill out a form on the fanfiction organization page, I try my hardest to finish and post the form as quick as I can
    – I’ve commented on almost every single fan article that has come out since I joined BlogClan and got the hang of things. I’ve also written my fair share of them.
    – Games, games games…. ever since I discovered the warrior games page, it used to most definitely be one of the pages I went to the most. I participated in ALL of the games, a while back no joke, go check for yourself. Even though these days I’m not as active there, I’m trying to revive how active I used to be there.
    *Another thing I can talk about a bit: you know “name that fursona, fursona that name,” a game that has become rather popular on the warrior games page for bonus’ or for mini games? Well, I’m quite sure that I created the very first one, at least on the blog, but possibly in the whole fandom. My original one is called Name that Fursona, Fursona that Name.
    – I try my best to discuss topics I’m interested in on the discussion pages as much as possible.
    – Moving aside from participation, I do my best to give advice and/or comfort people seeking huggles on the hug page! Whenever I can or if I can think of something that may be helpful, I will do my very best to let the person know.
    – Finally, last but not least, I, at least, consider myself dedicated, loyal, and active around this blog.

(plus, if I become a SW I’ll be another open mentor!)

So please, if you can think of some good reasons, vouch for me! My Clanniversary was May 13th, so I’ve been on BlogClan for a while over a year.

I’d love for you guys to tell me when/if you vouch for me and what your reason was.

I’d really appreciate some great vouches, and I hope that you’ll vouch for me!

P.S. – I also have a RP on secret pages planned… I’ve been thinking of it since February and I’ll be beginning it’s creation very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for another reason to vouch!

P.P.S – Suggest hashtags for fun!

Hashtags:

– Frosto
    – Fluffytail
    – Sandstone
    – Rosepaw
    – Dawnpaw
    – Badgerflight

(I know that I have over 15 people here already, but the more the merrier! Plus, according to Embix, a surprising number are not considered valid… if you have already vouched but have a sneaking suspicion that your vouch was not valid, even if it’s just because you felt like you didn’t know me as well as you know me know when you vouched, please vouch again with your more valid reasons! And if you haven’t vouched yet, I encourage you to vouch, as long as you think that your vouch could make the cut!)

– – –

Psst… if you vouch…
    you get virtual cookies
    and two virtual plushies!
    one ivypool, the other hollyleaf.
    so vouch >:3

Vouch naggers, when you repost this, don’t forget to format! Bolded title and sided last few notes, please. 🙂

2019, here I come!

3. Ivie
    January 6, 2019 at 4:52 pm

Yay!!! For the first time, I’m on the allegiances!!! 😀

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      January 7, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Yay! 😀

An available apprentice!

4. Wolfpelt/paw (Wolfie
    January 6, 2019 at 9:16 pm

I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – I have run the Tests Roleplay and am currently running the Divided Society Roleplay and the Nemesis roleplay
    – I am currently writing Naturns and may continue at some point if I have the motivation
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year
    – this really random but I once said start lane forsaken instead of StarClan forsaken in a comment and if that isn’t a good reason to vouch then I don’t know what is…… 😛
    So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And if you can think of any other reasons to vouch just tell me because I have no idea for anything else
    -Gingie’s two cents- Maple is great. She will always give a kind word and is super creative! She really deserves senior warrior!

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how this this works 😛

Oh and if you don’t know what my actual blog name is it’s Maplepaw or Mapledrift

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Emberpaw !
    Fireleap !
    Littlefang!
    Lunaheart!
    Cheetahflight!
    Squirrelpaw!

Oof that’s a lot of people 😛 (Gingie: More than 15! Maple can be a senior warrior now!)

Oof....

5. January 6, 2019 at 9:53 pm

I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

-Navy’s two…pounds? – Echoing what Gingie said, she is really kind in welcoming people to the blog and is REALLY creative!

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how this this works 😛

Cheetahflight!
    Squirrelpaw!
    Navy!

Tina is best Scamander.

6. January 6, 2019 at 9:56 pm

Sky Fur Senior Warrior Campaign

Alright guys…. here it is! My official “Running for Senior Warrior” post.

—–

– I’m active on the blog discord.

(plus, if I become a SW I’ll be another open mentor!)

I’d really appreciate some great vouches, and I hope that you’ll vouch for me!

P.P.S – Suggest hashtags for fun!

Hashtags:

– Dawnpaw
    – Badgerflight
    – Navy

– – –

Psst… if you vouch…
    you get virtual cookies
    and two virtual plushies!
    one ivypool, the other hollyleaf.
    so vouch >:3

Tina is best Scamander.

7. Snow-dusted Ivy
    January 7, 2019 at 2:12 am

hi again

You: *vouches*
    That’s called What You’re Gonna Be Doing. Here’s why:

Hi guys! I’m Ivyflight, but everyone calls me Ivy. And now that I have officially been on the blog for a year, I’m running for senior warrior! Here are a few reasons why:
    – I have 2 points in Icy’s NTA right now!
    – My awesome apprentice (go vouch for Ottie you guys) is in the lead in Icy’s NTA right now! (go Ottie!)
    – I consider myself quite active, (ok, maybe not so much now, but I’m trying, you guys, I’m really trying :P) and I come on here a lot. I’m very dedicated and loyal. I may have been inactive for a couple weeks around early June, but I’m back now!
    – I’m on the BlogClan wiki and I have a Discord account but I’m still figuring that out. 😛
    – I’ve been to 2 Gatherings now- the April Gathering as a Crazy Canine and the August Gathering as a Groovy Griffin.
    – I am proud to say that I won two points for my team in the August Gathering with the name Stoneface in NTA!
    – I’ve written a couple of articles, and I occasionally comment on others’ articles as well.
    – I host a half-dead NTA on the Games page, that’s been going for a while. I’m trying to revive it, but I’m way too lazy.
    – I try to give advice and huggles on the Hug Page. But I do admit I’ve been a little inactive there lately.
    – I stay out of any major drama, and I try to be equal and fair.
    – Last but not least, I have my lovely apprentice Otterpaw!!!!!!!!!!! <3
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    People who have vouched:
    Frosto
    Owly
    Lilacpaw
    Emberpaw
    Star
    Rainie
    Bracken
    Ottie
    Crater
    Pasty
    Cinderlily (maybe? you posted a reply that just said vouch)
    Twigpaw (are you the one who's been here for a long time or another one)
    Spottedspirit
    Dawnpaw
    Crystie
    Fallen
    Sandy
    Fireleap
    Marrow
    Bluebellpaw
    That's it? Only you can change that!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So, that is that. Please vouch for Ivyflight! She is great and awesome and totally deserves to be a SW!!!!!
    *flower emoji* Rainshine addition: Ivy is super duper awesome and she is so so so dedicated to the blog and she really deserves senior warrior, please take a little time out of your life to vouch for her! *flower emoji*
    ~Emberpaw addition: Ivy is awesome and active and dedicated, and amazing, and fantastic, and she one billion percent deserves this, and GO VOUCH FOR IVY RIGHT THIS VERY INSTANT!!! (please)~
    Craterpaw addition: IVY IS AWESOME AND ACTIVE AND IS AWESOME AND STILL ACTIVE SO GO VOUCH!!!!! Vouching only takes a couple of minutes, and she really deserves it, please vouch! <3333
    Starpaw addition: IVY IS THE BEST AND SHES SUPER AMAZING NOW GO TO THE VOUCHING PAGE RIGHT NOW !!! Ivy’s wonderful and super nice!
    *heart emoji* Another Rainshine addition: school has started and a lot of people are busy – especially warriors in high school (and college and uni) like Ivy, which is why she isn’t as active, like a lot of other people. Please vouch! *heart emoji* –Ivy response: wow Rainie are you calling me inactive??? :P… naw I'm just messing with you :P–
    Spottedspirit addition: She is so kind and sweet to everyone on the blog, plus she makes us newbies feel welcome!
    Another Emberpaw addition: Ivy is awesome and amazing, and she deserves this so much, she is super nice to everyone, and helps make BlogClan super awesome, so please please please please vouch!!!!
    #IVY4SW!!!

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR PEOPLE GO VOUCH!!!! (please)

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 10, 2019 at 11:58 pm

lolololol arent we all inactive tho? or is it just me? ;P

Fro4SW!

8. January 7, 2019 at 4:10 am

Um, guys? Why are there two mes on the allegiances?
    SHADOWPAW – sleek-furred white she-cat with gray markings and blue eyes
    SHADOWPAW – sleek-furred white she-cat with gray points and blue eyes
    Here’s some info: I posted a fursona change form and the repost in December. Is that why?

I procrastinate too much

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 7, 2019 at 10:37 pm

Well, I got two forms that had the name Shadowpaw. One was the repost, while the other listed their reason as “I made a mistake on my last form,” and I wasn’t sure if it was two different people or the same person ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• January 8, 2019 at 2:56 am

Really? When I posted my repost I’m preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure I picked “it’s repost month” hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 😛

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
          January 8, 2019 at 3:00 am

I got this:
          “Sleek-furred white she-cat with gray on her paws, face, tail and blue eyes. Also acceptable: Sleek-furred Blue point Siamese she-cat with blue eyes.”
          and this:
          “Sleek-furred white she-cat with gray points and blue eyes”

Writer, photographer, mod

• January 8, 2019 at 3:04 am

Oof the first one was probably the old one that I submitted when I was new 😛 I accidentally submitted too many forms
            The second was my fursona change

• January 8, 2019 at 3:05 am

Edit: Almost forgot

*Tosses speeding ticket on comment* 😛

• January 11, 2019 at 8:42 pm

Hey, can you tell whoever is going to do the allegiances to get rid of the “SHADOWPAW – sleek-furred white she-cat with gray markings and blue eyes”? I don’t think we want two Shadows running around in the allegiances 😛

I procrastinate too much

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
              January 12, 2019 at 2:30 am

Done!

Writer, photographer, mod

9. ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
    January 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Wait…why am I not on the alligances!?!

An available apprentice!

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 7, 2019 at 10:29 pm

It means you didn’t send in a form during repost month ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
        January 8, 2019 at 4:17 pm

When is repost month???

An available apprentice!

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
          January 8, 2019 at 9:13 pm

We have two repost months: June and December. They’re when the Allegiances are wiped of inactive members so that we can keep the list short!

Writer, photographer, mod

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
            January 9, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Oh! 😛 Well, I guess I won’t be on the alligances until June…

An available apprentice!

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
              January 9, 2019 at 5:21 pm

You can send in a form now ^^ there’s an option that says “repost (was previously in the Allegiances but taken off)”

Writer, photographer, mod

10. Ivie
    January 7, 2019 at 5:05 pm

Oof have I been on long enough to vouch? 😛 I think I joined March 24th last year 🙂 But is it okay if you check which day I joined? 🙂

• Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 7, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Under your current email, April 28th, 2018!

Writer, photographer, mod