BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

9,327 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Avatar
    Sparks Flying Up from the Warm Winter Fire (and there's teeth involved for some reason) [Sparktooth]
    January 11, 2019 at 3:58 pm

I think I’ve been taken off the Allegiances page?? 😛

Never. Stop. Creating.

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 11, 2019 at 9:45 pm

If your name wasn’t on there, then you didn’t send in a repost form ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

2. Avatar
    ͠𝕀͠𝕧͠𝕚͠𝕖
    January 11, 2019 at 6:17 pm

If this is how you vouch :’) 😛

For Jazzy!
    Ay I’m Jasminepaw/breeze (Jazzy) and I am running for SW!
    Or I can walk… nah, that’s a running joke.
    -I used to be, and now continue that, of being on BlogClan every day
    -I consider myself very dedicated to the Blog
    -I’ve created multiple blog memes
    -I’m on the discord, wiki and main blog. And fairly active on all of them
    -I’ve been on the blog for a year and a half (duh… 😛 )
    -According to Goldi and Icy, I believe, I’m awesome ( I asked one day what some of my reasons to vouch should be and they said that)
    -I don’t know if this is a reason but I’ve changed my name six times 😛
    -I participate in as many games/blogwide things as I can
    – I’ve written a few fanfictions (though none survived on the blog but Midnight survived irl)
    -When I’m on the hug page i try to be as comforting as possible
    – I grow plants and according to Flo plants are pure and beautiful (this isn’t a legit reson tho 😛 )
    – I was so active that I could maintain 18 characters in The Tests Roleplay and some how manage to not get them all confused (According to Maple)
    – I write poetry a lot, and according to Wist everyone says I’m good at it (but seriously I’m not 😛 )
    – I basically live in BlogClan; it is my second home with my second family. Being an SW would mean so much to me <3
    -OOFITY DOOFITY MY HOUSE HAS A ROOFITY
    ANNNYYYWAAYYYYSSS
    Yeah! Those are my reasons! IF anyone had questions, please ask! 🙂
    Vouch for me if you can 🙂 Thank you!

For Maple!
    I’m running for senior warrior ! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – I have run the Tests Roleplay and am currently running the Divided Society Roleplay and the Nemesis roleplay
    – I am currently writing Naturns and may continue at some point if I have the motivation
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year
    – this really random but I once said start lane forsaken instead of StarClan forsaken in a comment and if that isn’t a good reason to vouch then I don’t know what is…… 😛
    So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And if you can think of any other reasons to vouch just tell me because I have no idea for anything else
    -Gingie’s two cents- Maple is great. She will always give a kind word and is super creative! She really deserves senior warrior!
    -Navy’s two…pounds? – Echoing what Gingie said, she is really kind in welcoming people to the blog and is REALLY creative!

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how this this works 😛

Oh and if you don’t know what my actual blog name is it’s Maplepaw or Mapledrift

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Fireleap !
    Littlefang!
    Lunaheart!
    Cheetahflight!
    Squirrelpaw!
    Navy!

Oof that’s a lot of people 😛 (Gingie: More than 15! Maple can be a senior warrior now!)

For Sky!
    Hey guys! I’m Skypaw/song, often referred to as Sky around the blog, and I am running for senior warrior!

Here are a few reasons as to why you guys should vouch for me, but don’t just copy and paste them – actually write something that you’ve thought of about me. If you don’t know me really well and just want to go for “Sky is very nice and helpful and active,” you should probably try to get to know me better before vouching.

Anyways, without further ado, here’s a short little list of positive things about me and this blog!

– I am active every single day! Before my break from the blog, there were only around six or seven days, IN TOTAL out of my long time on the Blog that I didn’t posted AT LEAST once during the day. The days that I didn’t post were all due to troubles such as wifi issues. These days it’s the same! I did, however, take a few months away from the Blog, which is why some of the newer members might not remember me.
    – I’m active on the blog discord.
    – I participate in almost any blog-related challenge/large event/competition that I can! Of course, I can’t participate in ALL of them, but when I have the time, patience, skills, and resources to participate, I always do my best to do so. Below this point are a few points relating to participation around the blog….
    – I’ve participated in some way at every single Blog gathering that’s occurred since I first joined BlogClan, whether it’s just by popping into the live chat for a bit every now and then throughout the day or by being there almost the entire day and participating in the fanfiction/fanart contest at the end..
    – If I have the inspiration and motivation to participate in a fanfiction contest on the fanfiction page, I do my best to take part. If I have the energy and interest to fill out a form on the fanfiction organization page, I try my hardest to finish and post the form as quick as I can
    – I’ve commented on almost every single fan article that has come out since I joined BlogClan and got the hang of things. I’ve also written my fair share of them.
    – Games, games games…. ever since I discovered the warrior games page, it used to most definitely be one of the pages I went to the most. I participated in ALL of the games, a while back no joke, go check for yourself. Even though these days I’m not as active there, I’m trying to revive how active I used to be there.
    *Another thing I can talk about a bit: you know “name that fursona, fursona that name,” a game that has become rather popular on the warrior games page for bonus’ or for mini games? Well, I’m quite sure that I created the very first one, at least on the blog, but possibly in the whole fandom. My original one is called Name that Fursona, Fursona that Name.
    – I try my best to discuss topics I’m interested in on the discussion pages as much as possible.
    – Moving aside from participation, I do my best to give advice and/or comfort people seeking huggles on the hug page! Whenever I can or if I can think of something that may be helpful, I will do my very best to let the person know.
    – Finally, last but not least, I, at least, consider myself dedicated, loyal, and active around this blog.

(plus, if I become a SW I’ll be another open mentor!)

So please, if you can think of some good reasons, vouch for me! My Clanniversary was May 13th, so I’ve been on BlogClan for a while over a year.

I’d love for you guys to tell me when/if you vouch for me and what your reason was.

I’d really appreciate some great vouches, and I hope that you’ll vouch for me!

P.S. – I also have a RP on secret pages planned… I’ve been thinking of it since February and I’ll be beginning it’s creation very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for another reason to vouch!

P.P.S – Suggest hashtags for fun!

Hashtags:

– Frosto
    – Fluffytail
    – Sandstone
    – Rosepaw
    – Dawnpaw
    – Badgerflight

(I know that I have over 15 people here already, but the more the merrier! Plus, according to Embix, a surprising number are not considered valid… if you have already vouched but have a sneaking suspicion that your vouch was not valid, even if it’s just because you felt like you didn’t know me as well as you know me know when you vouched, please vouch again with your more valid reasons! And if you haven’t vouched yet, I encourage you to vouch, as long as you think that your vouch could make the cut!)

For Ivy!
    Hi guys! I’m Ivyflight, but everyone calls me Ivy. And now that I have officially been on the blog for a year, I’m running for senior warrior! Here are a few reasons why:
    – I have 2 points in Icy’s NTA right now!
    – My awesome apprentice (go vouch for Ottie you guys) is in the lead in Icy’s NTA right now! (go Ottie!)
    – I consider myself quite active, (ok, maybe not so much now, but I’m trying, you guys, I’m really trying :P) and I come on here a lot. I’m very dedicated and loyal. I may have been inactive for a couple weeks around early June, but I’m back now!
    – I’m on the BlogClan wiki and I have a Discord account but I’m still figuring that out. 😛
    – I’ve been to 2 Gatherings now- the April Gathering as a Crazy Canine and the August Gathering as a Groovy Griffin.
    – I am proud to say that I won two points for my team in the August Gathering with the name Stoneface in NTA!
    – I’ve written a couple of articles, and I occasionally comment on others’ articles as well.
    – I host a half-dead NTA on the Games page, that’s been going for a while. I’m trying to revive it, but I’m way too lazy.
    – I try to give advice and huggles on the Hug Page. But I do admit I’ve been a little inactive there lately.
    – I stay out of any major drama, and I try to be equal and fair.
    – Last but not least, I have my lovely apprentice Otterpaw!!!!!!!!!!! 😛 ;w;

Sky
      January 12, 2019 at 4:46 pm

This isn’t how you vouch, it’s how you vouch nag. 😛 You can vouch by going to the allegiances and clicking on the senior warrior form.

2019, here I come!

3. Avatar
    Thistle
    January 11, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Vouch for me please

My reasons keep on not posting or being eaten by the spam monster. I Guess the spam moster dosn’t want me to be a SW. Well that won’t stop me

* hands out plushies * vouch for Thistle today and get 25 percent on car insurance,

Click my name

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 12, 2019 at 2:17 am

I don’t see your posts in the spam folder, so I guess keep trying?

Writer, photographer, mod

Thistle
        January 12, 2019 at 4:39 pm

I think it’s my phone. It let’s me copy and paste it and then when I press reply it says I already said that

Why must phones hate me so, well I’ll never know

Click my name

Sky
          January 13, 2019 at 7:18 am

No, it’s just that BC doesn’t let you post the exact same comment twice. You’ll have to make some sort of edit to your copy and pasted comment

4. Avatar
    Cheetahspark
    January 11, 2019 at 11:25 pm

Available Mentors:
    Rainshine
    – I like art
    – I play piano and soccer
    – I’m pretty active (I used to be reaalllyyyy active tho)
    – I’m canadian yeet
    – um
    – yeah
    – I’m also in the instagram groupchat :))
    Cloudsight
    -I’m somewhat active. I go on daily and I’ve been trying to comment / reply at least once a day {unless I’m busy}
    -I like to draw and I’d say I’m pretty good at it too!
    -I really like Danganronpa so if ya like Danganronpa too ;))
    -I’d prefer if you’ve been on the blog a while {over two months I guess??} cause I don’t want ya to disappear on me
    -I have a discord so we can talk on there?? maybe?
    -I also like memes lol

Available Apprentices:
    Wolfpaw
    Star that Falls through Navy Sky
    Emberpaw(moon)
    Flamepaw(heart)
    Squirrelpaw(talon)
    Smokepaw
    Emberpaw
    Brightpaw(pool)
    Cheetahpaw(flight)
    – I’m here and post like everyday
    – I’d would post my art, but I’m using a school chromebook
    – I’m funny, and have been in BlogClan for about 2 months now.
    – I could lead you to the steps of BlogClan.
    -I make games,
    Wishpaw
    Dapplepaw(moon)

FRIENDLY REMINDERS
    – you have to be in middle school to be an apprentice
    – you have to be in high school to be a warrior
    – this list is just for show; it just informs people who the available apprentices and mentors are. If you want a mentor/apprentice, you have to ask around for one
    – mentors don’t “train” their apprentices, it’s just a fun way to get involved in the blog and make friends
    – you have to have been on the blog for at least 2 months to vouch for a senior warrior
    – you have to have been on the blog for at least 1 year to run for senior warrior
    – vouch naggers aren’t always the ones running; make sure to read carefully to see who you’re actually vouching for
    – if you’ve been taken off the allegiances or there was a mistake with your fursona/name/whatever, please be polite and it’ll get sorted out
    I sometimes do reposts on my list, so don’t freak out if you’re no longer on there
    if you’re never gonna visit this blog again, please don’t clog up my list
    – repost months are June and December
    – if you want to be added to my list, just ask!

It’s so looooooong 😛 (I swear I won’t do the friendly reminders every time tho)

*inspiring song lyrics*

Wishpaw
      January 12, 2019 at 5:19 pm

How can I contact Rainshine?

Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
        January 12, 2019 at 7:02 pm

Rainie is no longer an availavle mentor ! Sorry

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        January 12, 2019 at 8:20 pm

Hi, sorry but I’m no longer available as a mentor, as my previous apprentice came back from inactivity. Good luck on finding a mentor!!

And Cheetah, could you take me off the list? thankss

wildflowers ~

Maplepaw (Mapledrift) is not signed in
      January 12, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Hey Cheetah i dont think Rainie is an available mentor any more …… I’m not 100% sure though

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
        January 13, 2019 at 10:59 pm

THANKS MAPLE LUV U

wildflowers ~

Cheetahspark
          January 15, 2019 at 4:10 am

ack I swear I try to pay attention 😛

*inspiring song lyrics*

January 12, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Also, does Jayfrost have an apprentice?

January 13, 2019 at 2:26 am

CLOUDSIGHT LIKES MEMES HOW DO I CONTACT THEM?

Click my name for FGGA!

5. Avatar
    Shadey's running for SW
    January 12, 2019 at 4:30 pm

I’m Shadey, a.k.a. Shadepaw, Shadefrost, you can call me anything, and I’m running for SW!!! Woo-hoo!!!

Now, many new members may not know me, so if you don’t know me well enough, I’ll say you really need to consider me as whether I deserve SW first.

REASONS!!!
    -I own a few games on the Warriors Game Page, my FAVORITE FAVORITE page, um, I think they were A Cat’s Life, Shadey’s Mixed Games, and right now I’m hosting my NTA! (I’m really trying to work on my NTA, but you know, I tend to procrastinate 😛 )
    – I also LOVE FANFICTION, if any of you remember, I used to write Moon’s Path, but that died, so right now I’m writing Shademist’s Betrayal, shoutout to Maple who’s in it! 😛
    – I’m very friendly and loyal, I love new members, and I can always keep a secret 😉
    -I’m really active on BlogClan Discord, where it’s home to many new and old friends, so come and join! I own a server there if you didn’t know, and it’s real fun there!!! 😀
    – I’m usually active, depends on if I’m on a trip, or if I have family business, you may not normally see me comment, I usually browse and cruise through comments 😛
    – I LOVE helping out people who are new to BlogClan, especially the font things and how to make emojis (I know that gets annoying sometimes 😛 ) Newer members, you’re always welcome here on BlogClan, where we’re all one big family, make yourself welcome!
    -I also read a lot, I really like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, etc. I LOVE fantasy, in case you didn’t notice 😉 😛
    -I’ve made a few articles, like about Ashfur, and saddest warrior deaths.
    – I believe that I’m popular enough that if you say my name to someone that has been on BlogClan for about a year, they will recognize me, not as only a person, but as a friend.
    – You can always come to me on Discord, or BlogClan when you’re feeling sad, I’m not always the best as giving advice, but I always try my best to make you feel better!

So that’s all from me folks, anyone can be my vouch nagger! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Good Luck and Have Fun!
    -Shadey

People who have vouched so far!
    So… apparently one of the two that said they would vouch for me hasn’t and the other one wasn’t valid. So I guess no one so far? 😛

....

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:19 am

Vouched! 🙂

Running for SW!!

January 13, 2019 at 4:04 am

I VOUCHED! 😲

Can't help loving me

January 13, 2019 at 4:05 am

I did vouch! 🙁

Can't help loving me

Shadey's running for SW
          January 13, 2019 at 1:59 pm

It’s okay I believe you ^^ It just probably wasn’t valid for some reason ^^ Perhaps you could try to resend it and see what may be wrong?

....

Shadey's running for SW
          January 13, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Hey Crystie, are you on Discord? I could contact you there ^^

....

January 13, 2019 at 4:40 am

I vouched 😛

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

6. Avatar
    Wolfpelt/paw (Wolfie)
    January 12, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Maplepaw/drift is running for senior warrior! Yay !!!!
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    So yeah umm vouch for me or something 😛

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how this this works 😛

Navy!
    Shadowpaw!

Oof....

7. Avatar
    Pebblerose
    January 12, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Hi I just submitted a form for allegiances. When do you think I’ll be added? I’m super excited!

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      January 12, 2019 at 8:58 pm

You’ll be added when the Allegiances are updated, which are usually at the start of each month ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

Pebblerose
        January 16, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Thanks, Ember!!

8. Avatar
    Wishpaw
    January 12, 2019 at 9:17 pm

Hi, my name is Wishpaw, and I’m looking for a mentor. My passions lie in storytelling and drawing, and I am a very active member. Please be my mentor!

9. Avatar
    January 12, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Reasons to vouch for Moon (Moonpaw/breeze):
    She comments at least once every day
    She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    She’s taken fursona requests
    Has participated in 2 gatherings (and even sacrificed her morning of sleeping in to get up early so she could participate as much as possible! 😛 )
    She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice (she hopes) and is trying to be helpful (key word: trying) to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors Games Page
    – Is posting a long, sorta bad Pokémon fanfic on the Pokémon discussion page. Check it out if you’d like! 🙂
    Woohoo! Please vouch for her!

Why you should vouch for Aster (Asterflame):
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of my her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days
    One more reason to vouch for both of them: If they get SW, they can each take an apprentice instead of being one

Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual cookies!
    Who has vouched
    Dawnpaw
    Sandy
    Lunaheart
    Bluebell
    Brackenpaw/light
    Owlfeather/Owly
    Crystie
    Fireleap
    Hazelsong
    Spidey

Thank you everybody who has vouched! Much appreciated 🙂

Hey everybody, I’ve noticed that Aster and I really don’t have that many vouches yet – what can I do for you guys to get more? I’m active, but I understand that there’s got to be a reason I’ve got less vouches than other people. Don’t be shy – I honestly want to know what I can do better! Thank you 🙂

one touch and i ignite 🔥

Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
      January 12, 2019 at 11:38 pm

I’ll vouch for both the you, tomorrow, I’m on my phone and don’t know how to vouch from it.

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:14 am

I vouched for both of you! 🙂

Running for SW!!

🌸Cheetahflight/Cheeetahpaw ( Flighty!)⚡⚡
      January 13, 2019 at 2:01 am

I VOUCHED!

I was born to flex! 💎😎

January 13, 2019 at 4:41 am

I vouched for both 😛

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

January 13, 2019 at 5:58 am

Thank you all!! Virtual cookies… 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
      And some donuts for good measure! 🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩 Vouches are much appreciated 😀

one touch and i ignite 🔥

🌸Cheetahflight/Cheeetahpaw ( Flighty!)⚡⚡
      January 13, 2019 at 10:29 pm

VOUCHED

I was born to flex! 💎😎

10. Avatar
    🌸Cheetahflight/Cheeetahpaw ( Flighty!)⚡⚡
    January 13, 2019 at 2:01 am

Ooh, how can I contact Cloudsight?

I was born to flex! 💎😎