BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

21,035 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Sweets
    May 26, 2019 at 8:13 pm

Hey, I need a mentor!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• May 26, 2019 at 9:26 pm

hope you find a mentor soon <3

a kind of magic

• Jasminebreeze the Musical Geek
      May 26, 2019 at 10:02 pm

I replied to your comment a few pages back, but I’m guessing you didnt see it! Anyhow, I,’m guessing your name in the allegiances is Sweetpaw? I’d be happy to be your mentor, and you can call me Jazzy if you want!

• Sweets
        May 27, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Ok thanks!😀

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

2. Fally
    May 26, 2019 at 8:17 pm

I’m running for Senior Warrior! 😀

Here are my reasons:
    – I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Gingerpaw, and I also used to mentor Blitzpaw

-Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    -Brackenpaw/light (Bracken)
    -Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 😀 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Sandy addition: Please vouch for Fallen! She deserves to be a SW! (#Fallen4SW!!!!!)

Ginger addition: Fally is a great person, and she is very active, Fally deserves to be a senior warrior!

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

-Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    -Brackenpaw/light (Bracken)
    -Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 🙂 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

6.022 x 10^23

• May 26, 2019 at 11:42 pm

go fally 🙂

a kind of magic

• Winterwhisper, BlogTeam Edition
      May 27, 2019 at 12:51 am

Good luck!

What is so impossible?

4. May 26, 2019 at 10:42 pm

im in flighty acout i think!well hi everyone im ofihelly back

5. May 26, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

Dreampaw/cloud (Dream)
    Lapispaw/dapple (Lappy)
    Dawnpaw (Dawn)
    Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    Cloudypaw/moon (Cloudy)
    Starpaw/blossom (Star)

Here's the form to vouch ! https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/
    Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! Sandy (oof you already vouched ), Shadow, Ravey, Jag, if you vouch, you’ll get virtual potatoes!!
    GO VOUCH FOR CRYSTIE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Crystie4SW!!!!!" <3 😀

Running for SW with Crystie! ✨

• May 26, 2019 at 11:43 pm

❤️

a kind of magic

• Crystie4SW!
      May 27, 2019 at 10:29 am

❤💛💚💙💜

6. Whispering Rain
    May 27, 2019 at 11:24 am

I’m reposting this because the original got buried.

I’m writing the “vouch for me” article for the BlogClan Newsletter this month. If you guys are interested in having your campaigns in the article, please reply to this comment. 🙂

Mrrrow.

7. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    May 27, 2019 at 12:17 pm

Could I be added to the list of available mentors? Brookpaw still has not sent an application to be an apprentice

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• May 27, 2019 at 2:40 pm

cheeto will add you to the list probably 🙂

a kind of magic

• Cheetahspark
      May 27, 2019 at 5:55 pm

what bella said 😉

• Brookpaw
      May 27, 2019 at 8:48 pm

EXCUSE MEEEE!? I SUBMITTED THE FORM MAY 24!!! IS THAT NOT ENOUGH BECAUSE I AM SOOOOOO TIRED OF EVERYBODY ASKING ME!!!???

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        May 27, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Hi, Brookpaw 🙂 The allegiances can’t be updated constantly with every new form that comes in, so they get updated around the start of each month! Since you submitted your form after the allegiances were updated this month, you won’t appear on the allegiances as Snowpuff’s apprentice until June.

Also, please remember to always remain respectful and courteous to other members of the blog 🙂 BlogClan encourages a welcoming atmosphere, after all!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• May 27, 2019 at 11:48 pm

What Embix said ^^
        In addition, I don’t think Plipplop/Snowpuff knew that you had submitted a form, as there is no way for them to tell unless you leave a comment letting them know that “hey, I submitted the form to be your apprentice, did you submit one to be my mentor?” I hope this helps 🙂

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• Brookpaw
        May 29, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Snowpuff, did u make a form to be my mentor?

• Swagpaw
        May 29, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Rage kitten(I can say dat I know her irl)

8. Pebblerose
    May 27, 2019 at 4:04 pm

I don’t understand… I submitted the form and I don’t think I’ve ever been added to the Allegiances. Am I doing something wrong?

SrizelFTW

• May 27, 2019 at 6:21 pm

oof when did you send in the form? ’cause the allegiances are updated monthly

a kind of magic

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        May 27, 2019 at 7:02 pm

*supposed to be updated monthly. Hopefully now that we have two mods on the job, we’ll be more on top of things 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

Wishpaw(whisper)
    Shadowpaw(cloud)
    Dreampaw(cloud)

• May 27, 2019 at 6:22 pm

good luck to y’all who are searching for apprentices or mentors <3

a kind of magic

• Emberblaze is an mentor!
      May 27, 2019 at 7:13 pm

Wow the list is more balanced.

Scars~I AM THEY

• Rush
      May 28, 2019 at 5:27 am

Can you add me to the list of available mentors?

The power of friendship

-Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

6.022 x 10^23

11. May 27, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Hey, guys, this is me, Raven, telling you why YOU (yes, you!) should vouch for Rosefur and Tigerstorm (formerly Jaguarstorm and before that Thistletooth!

Reasons to vouch for Rosefur
    – She’s the head of the TSGN project, which stands for the Trailing Stars Graphic Novel. She’s very passionate about this, and has posted many successful parts to it, and has organized many more group and solo parts. 🙂
    – She’s been on the Blog for 3 years! Wow! 😀
    – She’s written several articles on BlogClan.
    – She reads every single article that comes out on BlogClan, even if she doesn’t comment on them.
    – She is kind and caring to all members, and is there for anyone who needs it.
    – She’s been to some Gatherings before.
    – She’s also active on the BlogClan wiki, editing pages for grammar and clarity.
    – She’s even been on the old blog, before it moved sites! :O
    – She always chats in Live Chat when it’s open.
    – She loves making new friends and is friendly to everybody. <3
    – And….Rosefur is the official TSGN Editor of BlogClan, and is a…. MOD! 😀 (With a Katvatar! 😀 )
    – Please vouch for Rosefur, she's a mod and head of a very important project and definitely deserves SW! <3

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rose!
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!) – her vouch nagger! (aka me!)
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lappy!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)

13 vouches, 2 more to go, but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

Reasons to vouch for Tigerstorm:
    – They check the blog every day!
    – They’ve read every single Warriors book that has been published so far!
    – They’re part of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project, and they’re doing Part 5 solo. 🙂
    – They are very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan Wiki.
    – They even have a BlogClan-related wiki of their own, the BlogClan Wildlife Association Wiki! 😀Now that’s dedication!
    – They write wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfic Page
    – They are Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where they make lovely warrior cat drawings.
    – Fun fact about Tiger: Did you know that Tiger has very canon thoughts? Yup, their OC Bristlestar’s warrior name was Bristlefrost. Guess what Bristlekit’s warrior name is? Bristlefrost. That’s not all – a Thistle like their Thistle appeared in Shattered Sky. Cool, right? Their Wattpad username is Tigerstar2, and who became ShadowClan leader? Tigerheart, aka Tigerstar the II. And their “We are warriors” quote appeared in Tigerheart’s Shadow!
    – Their apprentice Sandy thinks they are an AMAZING AWESOME mentor!
    – They are on PotatoClan discord! 😀
    – They’ve been on the Blog for a year now.
    – They always chat on live chat when it is open.
    – They will never leave BlogClan.
    – They created a website for the Wildlife Wiki!
    – Overall, Tiger is an awesome person, a great friend, and a very dedicated and active BlogClanner. Go vouch for them right now because they totally deserves SW! <3

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Tiger!
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – their former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy) – their current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – one of their vouch naggers! (aka me!)
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Duskthorn (Dusk!)
    Wolfpaw!
    Littlefang!
    Moonpaw/Moonbreeze (Moon!)
    Fox Trot!
    Dawnpaw!
    Muffinpaw/Muffinfern (Navy!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lapis!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Silverscourge (Sylvie!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)

18 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

I cannot stop twinkling!

12. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    May 27, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I have decided! I will be running for SW! If any of you would want you to vouch for me, please do!

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 27, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Hi, Snow 🙂 You can only run for SW if you’ve been active for a total of 12 months (active = at least one comment per month). With your current email, you’ve only been active this month 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Sweets
        May 28, 2019 at 12:44 am

A year?

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
          May 28, 2019 at 1:19 am

Yes, but it doesn’t have to be consecutive! It used to be that you had to be consistently active for an entire year, but now it can be that you were active for April and June but not May and still have 2 months out of 12 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
            May 28, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Alright then, I understand. I will try to be more active!

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• May 27, 2019 at 9:48 pm

what emb said 🙂

a kind of magic

13. May 27, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Hello everyone. I’m afraid I’ve lost my reasons for becoming a senior warrior, but I’d love if you could all vouch for me. I’m 5 vouches short, as some submitted were not valid. I’ve been running for about 6 months and would love your support! 😀

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤