BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

16,760 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. May 27, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Hey, guys, this is me, Raven, telling you why YOU (yes, you!) should vouch for Rosefur and Tigerstorm (formerly Jaguarstorm and before that Thistletooth!

Reasons to vouch for Rosefur
    – She’s the head of the TSGN project, which stands for the Trailing Stars Graphic Novel. She’s very passionate about this, and has posted many successful parts to it, and has organized many more group and solo parts. 🙂
    – She’s been on the Blog for 3 years! Wow! 😀
    – She’s written several articles on BlogClan.
    – She reads every single article that comes out on BlogClan, even if she doesn’t comment on them.
    – She is kind and caring to all members, and is there for anyone who needs it.
    – She’s been to some Gatherings before.
    – She’s also active on the BlogClan wiki, editing pages for grammar and clarity.
    – She’s even been on the old blog, before it moved sites! :O
    – She always chats in Live Chat when it’s open.
    – She loves making new friends and is friendly to everybody. <3
    – And….Rosefur is the official TSGN Editor of BlogClan, and is a…. MOD! 😀 (With a Katvatar! 😀 )
    – Please vouch for Rosefur, she's a mod and head of a very important project and definitely deserves SW! <3

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rose!
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!) – her vouch nagger! (aka me!)
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lappy!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)

13 vouches, 2 more to go, but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

Reasons to vouch for Tigerstorm:
    – They check the blog every day!
    – They’ve read every single Warriors book that has been published so far!
    – They’re part of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project, and they’re doing Part 5 solo. 🙂
    – They are very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan Wiki.
    – They even have a BlogClan-related wiki of their own, the BlogClan Wildlife Association Wiki! 😀Now that’s dedication!
    – They write wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfic Page
    – They are Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where they make lovely warrior cat drawings.
    – Fun fact about Tiger: Did you know that Tiger has very canon thoughts? Yup, their OC Bristlestar’s warrior name was Bristlefrost. Guess what Bristlekit’s warrior name is? Bristlefrost. That’s not all – a Thistle like their Thistle appeared in Shattered Sky. Cool, right? Their Wattpad username is Tigerstar2, and who became ShadowClan leader? Tigerheart, aka Tigerstar the II. And their “We are warriors” quote appeared in Tigerheart’s Shadow!
    – Their apprentice Sandy thinks they are an AMAZING AWESOME mentor!
    – They are on PotatoClan discord! 😀
    – They’ve been on the Blog for a year now.
    – They always chat on live chat when it is open.
    – They will never leave BlogClan.
    – They created a website for the Wildlife Wiki!
    – Overall, Tiger is an awesome person, a great friend, and a very dedicated and active BlogClanner. Go vouch for them right now because they totally deserves SW! <3

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Tiger!
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – their former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy) – their current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – one of their vouch naggers! (aka me!)
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Duskthorn (Dusk!)
    Wolfpaw!
    Littlefang!
    Moonpaw/Moonbreeze (Moon!)
    Fox Trot!
    Dawnpaw!
    Muffinpaw/Muffinfern (Navy!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lapis!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Silverscourge (Sylvie!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)

18 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

#Vouch4Viper

2. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    May 27, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I have decided! I will be running for SW! If any of you would want you to vouch for me, please do!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      May 27, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Hi, Snow 🙂 You can only run for SW if you’ve been active for a total of 12 months (active = at least one comment per month). With your current email, you’ve only been active this month 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Sweets
        May 28, 2019 at 12:44 am

A year?

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
          May 28, 2019 at 1:19 am

Yes, but it doesn’t have to be consecutive! It used to be that you had to be consistently active for an entire year, but now it can be that you were active for April and June but not May and still have 2 months out of 12 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
            May 28, 2019 at 1:06 pm

Alright then, I understand. I will try to be more active!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

• May 27, 2019 at 9:48 pm

what emb said 🙂

let us cling together

3. May 27, 2019 at 11:31 pm

Hello everyone. I’m afraid I’ve lost my reasons for becoming a senior warrior, but I’d love if you could all vouch for me. I’m 5 vouches short, as some submitted were not valid. I’ve been running for about 6 months and would love your support! 😀

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

4. May 28, 2019 at 12:55 am

Hey guys! It’s Moon, with the new reasons for why you should vouch for me! (Yes, these are actually new 😀 )

– She comments everyday, and responds to most (if not all) of the comments on the Tavern when she is able to (usually weekends).
    – She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years
    – Has been running for slightly over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – She has written multiple Blogfics/Fanfics on the Blog (which admittedly haven’t been ever finished 😛 )
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Has run multiple games on the Warriors Games Page, including a mixed games, murder mystery, and a simulation, along with others that she’s forgotten over the past year.
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Comments on a variety of pages, including the Tavern, Hug Page, Fanfiction page, Discussion pages, and more
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Is a part of multiple other RPs, including Rite of Passage and the Divided Society
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Believes herself to be welcoming and kind to new members, and is working more on that.
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Has participated in 2 Gatherings, which were the two that have occured since she joined (even waking up early for one of them 😉 )
    – Participated in the last BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange, and made an emergency last minute gift
    – Participates and draws prizes for the formerly monthly fanfiction/art contests
    – Wrote a long paragraph each for her two mod applications and (according to Kate) was shortlisted for “Allegiances Editor.” 😛
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Is on the BlogClan wiki (feel free to message me at Moonbreeze19 if you’d like to chat!)
    – Active on the BlogClan hangouts group(s), which included helping revive one of the chats to the point of being renamed “not so dead anymore” 😛
    – Chats as often as possible with members who have left the Blog through Hangouts
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – I ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    – Has run two on site secret clans (and joined many others) along with two other secret clans, each with their own wordpress site (though still for BlogClanners 😀 ).

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for me! Currently, I’m about 5 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that I deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Rose from her phone haha
      May 28, 2019 at 1:26 am

I’m pretty sure I vouched but I’m not sure if it counted, so could a mod tell me if my vouch counted? And if it didn’t could I try to vouch again? 🙂

• Cheetahspark
        May 29, 2019 at 5:08 pm

I think it did but I can’t say for sure 😛

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

• May 28, 2019 at 1:43 am

go moon 🙂

let us cling together

• Swagpaw
      May 29, 2019 at 9:51 pm

I need a mentor help meh broders I’m new also so hey kitteeyyys

5. Pebbleglow (paw)
    May 28, 2019 at 1:14 am

Yay! Allegiances update! 🙂

6. May 28, 2019 at 11:29 am

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

Dreampaw/cloud (Dream)
    Lapispaw/dapple (Lappy)
    Dawnpaw (Dawn)
    Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    Cloudypaw/moon (Cloudy)
    Starpaw/blossom (Star)

Here's the form to vouch ! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/
    Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! Sandy (oof you already vouched ), Shadow, Ravey, Jag, if you vouch, you’ll get virtual potatoes!!
    GO VOUCH FOR CRYSTIE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #Crystie4SW!!!!!" <3 😀

7. Fally
    May 28, 2019 at 2:07 pm

I’m running for Senior Warrior! 😀

Here are my reasons:
    – I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Gingerpaw, and I also used to mentor Blitzpaw

-Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    -Brackenpaw/light (Bracken)
    -Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 🙂 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 🙂

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Sandy addition: Please vouch for Fallen! She deserves to be a SW! (#Fallen4SW!!!!!)

Ginger addition: Fally is a great person, and she is very active, Fally deserves to be a senior warrior!

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

May 29, 2019 at 11:02 pm

I vouch for you!

8. May 28, 2019 at 3:50 pm

– She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years
    – Has been running for slightly over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

9. Shadowcloud (Clo)
    May 29, 2019 at 6:18 am

What is Embix’s contest?

Ask me to draw your purrsona

10. May 29, 2019 at 7:38 am

Hey, I need to draw people running for SW in the BlogClan newspaper…is it Crystie, Fallen, Moon, Aster(flame), Astie(Asterstorm), Rosefur and Tigerstorm/Thistle? If not, plz tell me ^^

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• May 29, 2019 at 7:44 am

Wait I also remember Bracken…

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
        May 29, 2019 at 7:47 am

Honestly there is so many I don’t even know

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• May 29, 2019 at 12:15 pm

😀

let us cling together

• Fally
      May 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm

There’s also Bracken and I believe Sky is running too 🙂

geese ftw

11. May 29, 2019 at 10:28 am

Hiiiiii Shadow, do you want to be my apprentice when I become a SW? 😉

12. Gingie
    May 29, 2019 at 12:44 pm

Bramblefire, I am not listed as your apprentice! Should we resend in the form?

• Cheetahspark
      May 29, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I’d wait until June to send in any forms since that’s repost month and you’ll have to resend them anyway 🙂

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

Cheetahpaw(flight)
    Wishpaw(whisper)
    Shadowpaw(cloud)
    Dreampaw(cloud)

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

• May 29, 2019 at 7:16 pm

the list is growing again . at least mentors are not rare anymore

• May 29, 2019 at 8:15 pm

good luck for those in search for mentors or apprentices 😀

let us cling together