BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

16,719 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Fireleap
    May 29, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Hey guys! I’m betting a lot of you don’t know or forgot about me lol, but I’m Fireleap and I’m finally able to be a mentor! I’m hoping to become more active on here since it’s the summer. I’ll pick the first comment on this one to be my apprentice, that is if more than one person responds lol.

• May 30, 2019 at 12:28 am

hei 😀 how have you been? 🙂
      don’t need a mentor by the way 😛

let us cling together

• Fireleap
        May 30, 2019 at 1:21 am

Hi Bluebell! I’ve been good, how about you?

• May 30, 2019 at 12:24 pm

been good as well thanks for asking 🙂

let us cling together

2. May 29, 2019 at 11:05 pm

Hey everyone! I really want to get a mentor. I have been waiting for a while, so if you are a free mentor or know one, please tell me!

3. Cedarpaw cries over her cat
    May 30, 2019 at 5:15 am

Ive seen people make “common interest” things when they are mentors, so ima do one myself

Things i like:
    Music
    Podcasts
    Fanfiction
    Warriors (obvi)
    Marine biology

Things i LOVE:
    cats
    Marvel
    Celeb news (idk lol)
    Sleep (basic)

you become my crown

4. May 30, 2019 at 10:14 am

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

Dreampaw/cloud (Dream)
    Lapispaw/dapple (Lappy)
    Dawnpaw (Dawn)
    Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    Cloudypaw/moon (Cloudy)
    Starpaw/blossom (Star)

Here's the form to vouch ! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/
    Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! #Crystie4SW!!!!!

I'll be sooooo grateful if you vouch!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

Vouch 4 Sandy & I! <3

• May 30, 2019 at 8:14 pm

let us cling together

• Cedar is anxious
      May 30, 2019 at 10:09 pm

She also likes to speak in third person

you become my crown

• Ashpaw/drift
      June 1, 2019 at 12:41 am

Goooooo Christie!!!!!!
      Did sandy tell you about me yet?
      She told me that if you got senior warrior I would be your apprentice!
      If that’s true THX

I'm Home blogclan

5. May 30, 2019 at 12:05 pm

oofity I forgot about the allegiances and that I changed my name to Violetpaw

oh well, there’s always June

Yeetzavilla

6. Fally
    May 30, 2019 at 12:33 pm

I’m running for Senior Warrior! 😀

Here are my reasons:
    – I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Gingerpaw, and I also used to mentor Blitzpaw

-Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    -Brackenpaw/light (Bracken)
    -Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)
    -Lightningpaw/heart [not sure if you’ve on long enough for it be valid, but I appreciate it! <3 ]

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 🙂 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 🙂

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Sandy addition: Please vouch for Fallen! She deserves to be a SW! (#Fallen4SW!!!!!)

Ginger addition: Fally is a great person, and she is very active, Fally deserves to be a senior warrior!

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

Thistle addition ; FALLY FOR SW She really deserves it 🙂

geese ftw

• May 30, 2019 at 8:15 pm

😀

let us cling together

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      May 30, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Hiya Fally,i’ll Vouch for you<3 i’ll Send in the form as soon as I can😃

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
        May 31, 2019 at 4:30 am

Fally what’s your full name?😂

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• May 31, 2019 at 7:45 am

I’m not Fally, but it’s Fallenshadows 🙂

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Shadowcloud (Clo)

• Sweets
      May 30, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Hi!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• May 30, 2019 at 11:18 pm

Hi!

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

• Brookpaw
      June 2, 2019 at 1:49 pm

LISTEN UP CATS. Swagpaw is MYYYYY bff in rl life! She said she is a: Jet black she-cat with blue eyes.

Emberdawn, Swagpaw REALLY wants you to be a mentor for her and she is rly sad 😢 because I have a mentor ( sort of ).

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        June 2, 2019 at 3:48 pm

I’m sorry, Swagpaw, but I recently just chose Honeypaw as my apprentice 🙁 I held a contest that went on throughout the entirety of May and Honeypaw had won it. If Swagpaw goes to the allegiances chat page, there’s plenty of people like her and mentors waiting for an apprentice 😀

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

8. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    May 30, 2019 at 7:36 pm

I’ll be able to run for SW in about 30 days (June 38th) and I was wondering if anyone would vouch for me or be my vouch nagger?

And that’s the tea.

School+Inactive Version

• Cedar is anxious
      June 1, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I think ypu mean july 8th not june 38th XD

you become my crown

9. May 30, 2019 at 11:59 pm

Hey guys! It’s Moon, with the new reasons for why you should vouch for me! (Yes, these are actually new 😀 )

– She comments everyday, and responds to most (if not all) of the comments on the Tavern and Hug Page when she is able to (usually weekends).
    – She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years
    – Has been running for slightly over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – She has written multiple Blogfics/Fanfics on the Blog (which admittedly haven’t been ever finished 😛 )
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Has run multiple games on the Warriors Games Page, including a mixed games, murder mystery, and a simulation, along with others that she’s forgotten over the past year.
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Comments on a variety of pages, including the Tavern, Hug Page, Fanfiction page, Discussion pages, and more
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Is a part of multiple other RPs, including Rite of Passage and the Divided Society
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Believes herself to be welcoming and kind to new members, and is working more on that.
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Has participated in 2 Gatherings, which were the two that have occured since she joined (even waking up early for one of them 😉 )
    – Participated in the last BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange, and made an emergency last minute gift
    – Participates and draws prizes for the formerly monthly fanfiction/art contests
    – Wrote a long paragraph each for her two mod applications and (according to Kate) was shortlisted for “Allegiances Editor.” 😛
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Is on the BlogClan wiki (feel free to message me at Moonbreeze19 if you’d like to chat!)
    – Active on the BlogClan hangouts group(s), which included helping revive one of the chats to the point of being renamed “not so dead anymore” 😛
    – Chats as often as possible with members who have left the Blog through Hangouts
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – I ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    – Has run two on site secret clans (and joined many others) along with two other secret clans, each with their own wordpress site (though still for BlogClanners 😀 ).

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for me! Currently, I’m about 5 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that I deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• May 31, 2019 at 12:12 pm

go moon <3

let us cling together

• Silvs
      June 1, 2019 at 2:09 pm

Vouched

10. May 31, 2019 at 1:12 am

As soon as I get the hang of being in the blog again I’ll start running for SW again oOF

I am a non-binary cheese

11. May 31, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I’m now an apprentice! Cheeto, can you add me to the list?

Gradually watermelon

• Cheetahspark
      May 31, 2019 at 10:10 pm

Sure thing 🙂 Your warrior name is Wrenfeather, right?

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

• May 31, 2019 at 10:15 pm

ooh congrats 😀

let us cling together

12. May 31, 2019 at 11:07 pm

Who needs a mentor?

I am a Warrior who is looking for someone to become my Apprentice.

I’m a quirky and clever She-cat who likes animating and loves listening to music.

Also, Cheetahspark used to be my Apprentice if anyone wanted to know that.

If you are interested and/or want to know more of my interests and hobbies, let me know.

I’m probably going to get swarmed by people now. 😛

• May 31, 2019 at 11:40 pm

good luck on finding an apprentice 🙂

let us cling together

• June 1, 2019 at 12:59 am

good luck 🙂

• June 1, 2019 at 2:03 am

Yes, you are going to get swarmed 😛
      I’ll take my chances on being the first to reply, so yes

If I am first and become your apprentice, I’ll be very surprised. I have only been an apprentice for 9 hours 😛

Gradually watermelon

• Silverpaw/sky (Silvs)
        June 1, 2019 at 2:10 pm

I was only an apprentice for a few days and I got picked! So it could happen Wren!

• June 1, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Okay then!

Who should fill in the form first?

13. 🏳️‍🌈Brightleap 🏳️‍🌈
    June 1, 2019 at 8:35 am

Hello guys! I’m looking for a mentor!

🏳️‍🌈DESTIEL🏳️‍🌈

• June 1, 2019 at 2:59 pm

good luck for looking for a mentor 🙂

let us cling together

• Honey
      June 1, 2019 at 3:11 pm

Good luck!

• June 1, 2019 at 5:02 pm

Do you want to be my Apprentice?

I love listening to music, and I also have an interest in French culture, especially animation and music.

I want to know more about musicals, but I don’t know if I should listen to the songs or watch the musical. (I like Little Shop of Horrors)

• 🏳️‍🌈Brightpaw🏳️‍🌈