BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

10,317 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Avatar
    Gingerpaw(strike)DaCatWithoutAValentine
    February 9, 2019 at 4:42 am

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH I DIDN’T GET ON THE PAGE BUT I SUBMITTED BEFORE. someone help plz……….

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      February 10, 2019 at 8:21 pm

What month did you submit a form? If you did it before December, you were taken off due to repost month. If you did it in January, it’s just because the Allegiances haven’t been updated yet.

2. Avatar
    February 9, 2019 at 11:17 am

Ummm… anyone wants to be my mentor? Cheetah, don’t put me on your list cuz I already have someone planned to mentor me but I’m still
    asking 😛

Can't help loving me

Shadey's running for SW
      February 9, 2019 at 6:19 pm

I could be your mentor when I’m a warrior? In about two months, I guess, if you’re willing to wait that long 😛

....

February 11, 2019 at 2:47 am

Thanks, Shadey, but I already got a mentor. 😛 I’m sure there’s many apprentices who wants a mentor like you! <3

Can't help loving me

Cheetah that flies through Love 💖💘
        February 11, 2019 at 4:44 pm

Shadey! Can I be your mentor in two months!!

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

February 12, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Yes… Oof I made a typo….

~🎈yeet, yeet and oof😂~

3. Avatar
    Pebbleglow
    February 9, 2019 at 2:36 pm

When was the allegiances page last updated? Cuz on the page it STILL says “last updated January 5, 2019.” What!? I have no idea

Embers on a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
      February 9, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Then it was last updated on January 5th, 2018. The date it says is the date it was updated.

Writer, photographer, mod

February 9, 2019 at 8:06 pm

Like Embix said – the date it says is the last day it was updated. Jayie is currently very busy with her own life, so she’ll update the allegiances when she is able too. However, please remember that all the mods have big things to do in their own lives, separate from BlogClan 🙂

step into my candy store 🍭

4. Avatar
    Cheetahspark
    February 9, 2019 at 7:19 pm

Available Mentors:
    none oof

Available Apprentices:
    Star that Falls through Navy Sky
    Emberpaw(moon)
    -I try to be active at least every other day, despite my homework
    -I play the piano, and I sing and act (as in theater)
    -I love to swim
    -I like to read Warriors, the Selection, Percy Jackson, and a bunch of other books and graphic novels (if you can’t tell, I love to read)
    -I also like art, even though I am really bad at drawing
    Brightpaw(pool)
    Cheetahpaw(flight)
    – I’m here and post like everyday
    – I’d would post my art, but I’m using a school chromebook
    – I’m funny, and have been in BlogClan for about 2 months now.
    – I could lead you to the steps of BlogClan.
    -I make games,
    Wishpaw(whisper)
    -I go on to Blogclan nearly every day
    -I am active in 2 rps right now
    -I write articles sometimes
    -I go on to the discussion pages
    -I will give you virtual food
    -I am lonely
    Smokepaw(flare)
    Frostpaw(fire)
    – I reply to everyone’s comments on the Tavern
    – I play everyone’s games on the Games Page
    – I have two characters in Maple’s roleplay and have a roleplay, Darkwinds
    – I host three games and am active on all of them
    – I had a blogfic, Dawn of Fire, which is inactive now, but I may start a new one
    – I’m well known on the Blog
    – I had a mentor, Kinksong (Kinky), but she was forced to leave 🙁
    – I’ve written poems on the Blog before

New Birthday Tsar!

Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
      February 9, 2019 at 11:04 pm

no mentors again rip

currently procrastinating

💜🖤💜Lunar candy hearts💜🖤💜
      February 11, 2019 at 5:16 am

I’m scared…. I heard some senior warriors talking about when there was 20 apprentices and 1 (inactive) mentor is it true, and who were the people. And also I’ve noticed that ever since I’ve been on the blog, my inactive mentor Briarfeather has not been on the allegiances.

*insert something sarcastic*

Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        February 11, 2019 at 7:31 am

Oof the great list of September 2017 (or roughly that time 😛 )
        It might just be a bug that’s happened a few times, hopefully Bri can fix it !

February 11, 2019 at 4:10 pm

Oh rip mentors, Hmmm I wish we could take multiple apprentices. Is it possible to do so.

new Oc . same person .

Frosto's Scared of Getting a Candy Gram (Frostpaw | Frostfire)
        February 11, 2019 at 11:26 pm

I don’t think so 🙁

currently procrastinating

5. Avatar
    February 9, 2019 at 7:54 pm

I want to change my Blogclan fursona, but I like being Misty Moors.

If I do change my fursona, then it could be a ginger oriental cat named Sundrift.

I’ve had a short while of being uncertain of what I should change my Blogclan fursona to if I decide to switch, but the name suddenly appeared in my head, and I really liked it.

Whenever I see a picture or drawing of the sun, I feel safe and i get a homely atmosphere. I really don’t know how to describe it, but I can get absorbed into the feel and atmosphere of a picture or drawing when I look at it, especially if it’s something in nature. That’s why that’s the prefix.

I used to be a heavy daydreamer when I was younger, and I got easily distracted. I sort of drift away in other ways nowadays (like being absorbed in the feelings that a song or picture brings me), hence the suffix.

Sundrift could be an oriental longhair, as I’m very fond of oriental cats. I’ve wanted my fursona to be a Norwegian Forest cat because I’m interested in Nordic things.

6. Avatar
    February 9, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Hey everyone! I’m Rosefur, and I’m running for senior warrior!!

If you don’t know me very well, I’m a girl who has been around in BlogClan since 2015! I check the Blog every day, and I love getting to know everyone here on the Blog. You’ll often see me around the Tavern, offering support in the Hug Page, or sharing my fanfiction and playing Name That Apprentice!

– I’m the head of the TSGN project, which stands for the Trailing Stars Graphic Novel. I love seeing everyone’s artistic talent and creativity shown in their parts! I’m very passionate about TSGN, I love the storyline of Trailing Stars and it is a true honor to get to run it.

– I’ve written several fan articles for the Blog. Fan articles are really fun to read, and write! I always read all the fan articles, even if I don’t comment.

– I try to be kind and caring to all members, and be there for anyone who needs it. BlogClan is like one big happy family! <3

- I've been to a few Gatherings over the three years I've been at BlogClan!

- I'm on the BlogClan wiki as well! I usually edit pages for grammar and clarity.

- I've been around in the old blog too, back before we moved sites!

- I always chat in Live Chat if I see it open!

- New members and old, I love making new friends! If I see a newbie on the "Say Hi" page, you'll usually see me post! I love meeting new people, even if I am a bit shy at first. 😛 If you ever want to talk, I'm always around!

- I care about everyone, and as a senior warrior I would make it my top priority to keep the friendly atmosphere we have, and share plenty of hugs on the Hug Page. BlogClan is my #1 goal, to be there for everyone and become someone you can come to, whenever you need it.

Being a senior warrior would mean so much to me! I've been here for three years, and I'd love to solidify my role as a long-time BlogClanner. 🙂 Vouch here: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

Also looking for a vouch nagger! 😛
    Vouches so far:
    Shadowpaw/moon (Shadow)!
    Fallenshadows (Fallen)!
    Sandstone (Sandy)!
    Spidey!
    Ravenmist (Raven)!
    Flighty!

😀 Now for a few fun facts about me:
    – I’ve literally had the same Gravatar for three years. Yes, I have proof –> https://erinhunter.katecary.co.uk/name-that-apprentice/comment-page-100/#comments :,D
    – My favorite food right now are French baguettes. They are actually the best. 😀
    – Rosefur was the first original warrior cat name I’ve ever made up, back when I first started reading Warriors.
    – I’ve sent a written letter to the Erins, and got a letter back!
    – I once missed Live Chat by thirty seconds. Yes, thirty seconds!! 🙁
    – My favorite pages on BlogClan are the Hug Page, Tavern, and Warrior Games Page!

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

Cat Dreaming on Valentine's Day(Dreamcloud/Dream)
      February 11, 2019 at 7:49 am

I vouched!

Blooming Flower

7. Avatar
    Anonymous
    February 9, 2019 at 9:19 pm

Hey ya’ll! So, I’m new here and I had a question about the allegiances. I am a 21 year old college Junior, so, I was wondering, would I be a Warrior or an Elder? According to the Allegiances page, I would be a warrior, however, I just saw a post that said college and older are Elder… I’m a little confused. Haha. Thanks!

Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      February 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm

You would be a warrior. 🙂

Ambition and strong coffee.

8. Avatar
    ❄️ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕟𝕡𝕒𝕨❄️
    February 9, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Hey everyone! It’s Dawn, telling why you should vouch for Aster and Moon!
    Reasons to vouch for Moon:
    -She comments at least once every day
    -She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    -She’s taken fursona requests
    -Has participated in 2 gatherings
    -She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    -Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    -She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    -She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice and is trying to be helpful to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors Games Page
    – I’m active on the BlogClan Instagram chat!
    – I’ll take an apprentice instead of being one if I get SW (is that a reason? 😛 )
    Woohoo! Please vouch for her! 😀
    Why you should vouch for Aster:
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of my her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days

Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual cookies!
    Who has vouched:
    Spidey
    Rainie
    Viperfrost
    Dreamcloud
    Fox Trot
    Lion(fire)

That’s it? We can change that with your help! Please vouch!

Thanks to everyone who has vouched! Your vouches and support mean a lot! 🙂

An available apprentice!

9. Avatar
    February 9, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Should I change my Blogclan fursona right now, or is it too sudden of a change, and I should wait instead?

Cat Dreaming on Valentine's Day(Dreamcloud/Dream)
      February 11, 2019 at 7:52 am

I think you should anyway.

Blooming Flower

10. Avatar
    CloudymoonTheCat
    February 10, 2019 at 12:43 pm

Anyone wants to be my mentor?

Layout flips are fun😛😋