BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

15,518 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Driftpaw Drifty
    June 1, 2019 at 10:28 am

I need a mentor!
    Will anyone be my mentor?

Driftshard~

Wrenpaw(feather)
    Brightpaw(leap)

Driftpaw

Spidey4SW

• Doeleap / Doe that leaps through grass
      June 1, 2019 at 4:54 pm

I’ve seen no sign of spottedpaw for a while now so I am looking for an apprentice now

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Cheetahspark
        June 1, 2019 at 4:58 pm

You’re added 🙂

Spidey4SW

• June 1, 2019 at 4:57 pm

good luck for those in search of mentors or apprentices 🙂

he was number one!

• June 1, 2019 at 5:33 pm

Remember when there was like 1 mentor and 20 apprentices 😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

• Brookpaw
      June 2, 2019 at 1:55 pm

😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😿😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😖😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😖😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭I thought snowpuff was my mentor…..😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😭😭😢😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😭😢😭😭😢😭😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😤😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Cheetahspark
        June 2, 2019 at 3:14 pm

You didn’t reply to any of Snowpuff’s comments asking to send in an Allegiances Form, and when they asked if you were active, you still didn’t reply. Snowpuff tried really hard to get in touch with you and even wrote several comments saying how sorry they were that you couldn’t be their apprentice. You still didn’t reply, so they decided to look for a different apprentice. I promise it’s not personal 🙂

Spidey4SW

4. June 1, 2019 at 5:29 pm

…should I cancel my SW campaign?

My awesomeness comes naturally

• June 1, 2019 at 6:03 pm

if you really want to then do it, but if you don’t, don’t 🙂

he was number one!

5. Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
    June 1, 2019 at 5:49 pm

Huzzah! I’ve looked at the entrants for my Ember Era contest and have picked a winner 😀

My apprentice will be………………. Honeypaw! I love the originality of your story and I can see lots of promise in your writing and the fact that you’re feeling like you want to write more based off of one teeny little prompt is amazing 🙂 Reply to this after you’ve sent in the allegiance form with me as your mentor and I’ll do the same 😀

I do expect great things from my apprentices these days, so don’t be afraid to ask me for tips and tricks of anything okay maybe not anything I’m not that smart 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• June 1, 2019 at 6:03 pm

congrats honeypaw! 🙂

he was number one!

• Cheetahspark
      June 1, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Woohoo!

Spidey4SW

• June 1, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Congrats Honeypaw!

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

• Honeypaw
      June 1, 2019 at 8:37 pm

Yes! Can I send in the form?

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
        June 1, 2019 at 11:20 pm

Yes, absolutely!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Honeypaw
          June 1, 2019 at 11:29 pm

Okay! I did it!

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
            June 2, 2019 at 12:55 am

Great! I just did it as well 😀

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      June 2, 2019 at 12:06 am

Congrats Honey<3

• Silvs
      June 2, 2019 at 12:53 am

Congrats Honeypaw! I know how to feels to just get picked to be someone’s apprentice. I has strep throat and Maple picking me as her apprentice made my day! I hope you and Embix have a good time as mentor and apprentice!

• June 2, 2019 at 7:24 am

🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Somewhere that’s Green

• June 2, 2019 at 7:25 am

🙂 yayyyyy

Somewhere that’s Green

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 2, 2019 at 1:51 am

Congrats Honeypaw!

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

6. June 1, 2019 at 6:06 pm

I don’t know if I should choose Bright or Wren to be my Apprentice.

I don’t want to let either of you down.

• June 1, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Choose one, the other is sure to get a mentor soon!

• 🏳️‍🌈Brightpaw🏳️‍🌈
      June 1, 2019 at 7:06 pm

You won’t be letting me down!! Don’t worry and if you choose wren I’ll find another mentor!

🏳️‍🌈DESTIEL🏳️‍🌈

• June 1, 2019 at 7:55 pm

i’m sorry that it’s hard to choose 🙁

he was number one!

• June 1, 2019 at 9:08 pm

You won’t be letting me down! After all, I’ve been an apprentice for a day, and Bright has been waiting longer

Gradually watermelon

7. Cedar is anxious
    June 1, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Who wants to be my mentor lol
    Plz im desperate to be cool

Shut up Jared!

8. Hawthorn 🦄🦄
    June 1, 2019 at 8:52 pm

I can’t wait to more weeks to be an apprentice! I need it now!

Black cats are good luck

9. June 1, 2019 at 8:56 pm

angelkit here im waiting for a pictuer i drew

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

10. Doeleap / Doe that leaps through grass
    June 1, 2019 at 9:58 pm

I need an apprentice so could anyone interested please write a few lines about yourself and your likes so I can have a informed decision on who to choose!

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• June 2, 2019 at 1:13 am

good luck looking for an apprentice 🙂

he was number one!

• Dream who’s being inactive
      June 2, 2019 at 4:32 am

MEEEE!
      My full name is Dreamcloud. My favorite color is red, because it means good luck. I LOVE listening to music, reading and writing stories! My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, she’s awesome! NY favorite non-warriors book is The Magic Tree House. And, I LOVE WARRIORS!

School+Inactive Version

• Cedar is anxious
      June 2, 2019 at 5:23 am

Hi its me lol
      I like the color yellow. I love food and marvel movies equally. I have nyctophobia, entomophobia, and acrophobia. I love cats :b. I love reading and writing. Mu fav non warriors book is the twenty one balloons. I also love rap and alt rock music, my fave artists are twenty one pilots and NF

Shut up Jared!

11. June 1, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

Dreampaw/cloud (Dream)
    Lapispaw/dapple (Lappy)
    Dawnpaw (Dawn)
    Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    Cloudypaw/moon (Cloudy)
    Starpaw/blossom (Star)

Here's the form to vouch ! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/
    Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! #Crystie4SW!!!!!

I'll be sooooo grateful if you vouch!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

Vouch for Sandy!

12. Shadowcloud (Clo)
    June 2, 2019 at 12:05 am

I’m now an available apprentice😀I guess mentors wanna know about the apprentice to choose? Anyway here are some facts about me😁

-I ‘m just starting to learn to skateboard
    -I like Marvel
    -Ice cream is my favorite desert
    -I love drawing and making Fan-fics
    -I can be a little funny at some times
    -I’m sure there is a lot more, but I can’t think of anything off the top o f my head

• June 2, 2019 at 1:14 am

good luck looking for a mentor 🙂

he was number one!

13. June 2, 2019 at 12:12 am

Hey, guys, this is me, Raven, telling you why YOU (yes, you!) should vouch for Rosefur and Tigerstorm (formerly Jaguarstorm and before that Thistletooth!

Reasons to vouch for Rosefur
    – She’s the head of the TSGN project, which stands for the Trailing Stars Graphic Novel. She’s very passionate about this, and has posted many successful parts to it, and has organized many more group and solo parts. 🙂
    – She’s been on the Blog for 3 years! Wow! 😀
    – She’s written several articles on BlogClan.
    – She reads every single article that comes out on BlogClan, even if she doesn’t comment on them.
    – She is kind and caring to all members, and is there for anyone who needs it.
    – She’s been to some Gatherings before.
    – She’s also active on the BlogClan wiki, editing pages for grammar and clarity.
    – She’s even been on the old blog, before it moved sites! :O
    – She always chats in Live Chat when it’s open.
    – She loves making new friends and is friendly to everybody. <3
    – And….Rosefur is the official TSGN Editor of BlogClan, and is a…. MOD! 😀 (With a Katvatar! 😀 )
    – Please vouch for Rosefur, she's a mod and head of a very important project and definitely deserves SW! <3

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rose!
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!) – her vouch nagger! (aka me!)
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lappy!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)

13 vouches, 2 more to go, but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

Reasons to vouch for Tigerstorm:
    – They check the blog every day!
    – They’ve read every single Warriors book that has been published so far!
    – They’re part of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project, and they’re doing Part 5 solo. 🙂
    – They are very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan Wiki.
    – They even have a BlogClan-related wiki of their own, the BlogClan Wildlife Association Wiki! 😀Now that’s dedication!
    – They write wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfic Page
    – They are Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where they make lovely warrior cat drawings.
    – Fun fact about Tiger: Did you know that Tiger has very canon thoughts? Yup, their OC Bristlestar’s warrior name was Bristlefrost. Guess what Bristlekit’s warrior name is? Bristlefrost. That’s not all – a Thistle like their Thistle appeared in Shattered Sky. Cool, right? Their Wattpad username is Tigerstar2, and who became ShadowClan leader? Tigerheart, aka Tigerstar the II. And their “We are warriors” quote appeared in Tigerheart’s Shadow!
    – Their apprentice Sandy thinks they are an AMAZING AWESOME mentor!
    – They are on PotatoClan discord! 😀
    – They’ve been on the Blog for a year now.
    – They always chat on live chat when it is open.
    – They will never leave BlogClan.
    – Overall, Tiger is an awesome person, a great friend, and a very dedicated and active BlogClanner. Go vouch for them right now because they totally deserves SW! <3

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Tiger!
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – their former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy) – their current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – one of their vouch naggers! (aka me!)
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Duskthorn (Dusk!)
    Wolfpaw!
    Littlefang!
    Moonpaw/Moonbreeze (Moon!)
    Fox Trot!
    Dawnpaw!
    Muffinpaw/Muffinfern (Navy!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lapis!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Silverscourge (Sylvie!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)

18 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• June 2, 2019 at 1:15 am