BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,131 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Pineblossom is ready for Spring!
    April 21, 2019 at 11:46 pm

Hey Cloudy, we need a real get to know you (cuz literally our last one was very brief and on live chat). So, do you have any pets and who’s your favorite character? Also what other books/series do you read?

No mourners no funerals

• April 22, 2019 at 3:55 am

Yes, I do! My pet is a very cute 12 years old she-cat who I love to death named Kesem. My gravatar is actually a picture of her!
      I don’t have one favorite, my pretty close ones are Sandstorm, Cinderpelt/heart, Sportedleaf, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf.
      I read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, 39 clues, and I love all of them to death (along with many more books).
      Now my questions!
      Reply on the questions you asked me
      And:
      Do you have any other accounts on the internet where we could talk more easily? For example, DevaintArt, Wattpad, Discord, Instagram, etc.
      Is there any sports that you are doing?
      What is your least favorite animal?
      What is your favorite colour?

Silverstream is a bae 😛

2. Silverpaw(sky)
    April 22, 2019 at 12:07 am

Hey Mapledrift, I want to get to know you better because I have only asked like three questions.
    Do you play any sports? I play basketball.
    What’s your favorite YouTube channel? Mine is the odd ones out.
    Do you have any siblings? I have only one annoying sister. She is on the blog and her name is Gingerpaw(fur)
    If you have any questions for me just ask me.

• Mapledrift
      April 22, 2019 at 6:56 am

I don’t really play any sports, I kind of suck at sport. But I love swimming and skiing ! Basketball sounds super cool though, I’ve never played it !
      Ooo I like the odd ones out, but I also like a whole lot of animators like ginganinjaowo and Draiknator ! I love StrangeÆons as well, she’s really cool !
      I have a younger brother, Fallenpaw I think his blog name was and it sounds really annoying. Quotes memes and vines wayyyyyy too much to be funny anymore

Do you have a deviantart / doing art ? My deviantart is MapleLeafSunset, I do a lot of drawing
      What’s your favourite book or film ?

• Silverpaw(sky)
        April 22, 2019 at 1:08 pm

I can’t name just one book but some on my favorite series are the land of stories, Warriors (of course), and Dairy of a wimpy kid.
        I used to want to do art when I was little but my mom never signed me up for classes and now she is saying “why don’t you do art classes” 😂 But now that I’m in 5th grade, I’m pretty bad at drawing!
        I like Pixar movies and one with doggos and kittens.
        What is your favorite vacation you have been to? I have been to Disney world like 3 times but the first time I was 2 and it was only for half a day. My favorite rides over there are Thunder mountain and the spinning teacups 😂

• April 22, 2019 at 7:40 pm

Ooo I love land of stories ! I never finished it though !
          You should start art, it’s never too late to, and the sooner you start the quicker you get better
          I LOVE PIXAR toy story is amazing !
          Probably Canada, I love it out there, I go most years. Disney is incredible, I’m not a big fan or rollercoastersor other rides but I like the whole environment

Somewhere that’s Green

3. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    April 22, 2019 at 12:09 am

I wonder who my apprentice will be when I’m a warrior 😛?

And that’s the tea.

• April 22, 2019 at 2:38 am

only starclan knows 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

4. Cheetahspark
    April 22, 2019 at 12:31 am

Available Mentors:
    Astersong
    Emberdawn
    Embermoon

Available Apprentices:
    Brookpaw(feather)
    -I’m a massive The Legend of Zelda nerd.
    -I love cartoons
    -I can (sort of) draw cats
    -I’m pretty active
    Shadowpaw
    – I’m super duper weird 😛
    – I like potatoes 😛
    – I try to be active every day 🙂
    – I hope I’m nice and enjoyable 😛
    – I love Warriors! 😀
    – I also like Pokemon, Minecraft, Wings of Fire 😛
    – I usually (well mostly… ) have a high rank on most people’s games 😛
    – I’m on the wiki and I know how to code! 😀
    – I want to be friends with everyone because THIS BLOG IS AWESOME!!! 😀
    Wishpaw
    – I’m lonely
    – I have a metric crud tone of things to say
    – I feel like exploding if I do not get social interaction
    – I make dumb puns
    – I can give you virtual hugs
    – I can give very good virtual hugs
    – I provide a stunning paragon of what one hopes to never be (oddly poetic)
    – I’m about to have a mental breakdown because all of the rps I go into die
    – I can write lists
    – I have the naivety to brand myself as funny
    – I like that one book about cats, what was it? Worryiers? IDK
    Honeypaw(cloud)
    – I spend my spare time writing, reading, and playing with my budgies. (Cloud and Crystal)
    – I love correcting people’s grammar!(A.K.A. I’m a grammar freak. My friend confirmed it.)(I like parentheses, as you can tell)
    – I’ve been on the Blog for more than a month (but I’ve been reading a lot longer).
    – I am active and try to comment every day. (It usually works out.)
    – My friend in real life, Silverpaw(song) (she’s on the blog) describes me as nice and helpful!
    – So if you want an apprentice and a friend, please pick me!!!
    Silverpaw(light)
    Moonpaw(gaze)
    Pebblepaw(glow)

how many of the people on this list are still active? 😉

Spidey4SW

• April 22, 2019 at 1:16 am

Can I be added to the list? Thanks!
      – I LOVE Warriors.
      – I also love Wings of Fire, The UnWanteds, Harry Potter, and Story Thieves.
      – I use a lot of exclamation points!!! (and this :P)
      – I’m thinking about starting an NTA soon.
      – I’m usually pretty active.
      – I really like to write short stories.
      – I hope to soon join the Grammar Police. 😛
      – I have 3 dogs, around 15 fish, 1 canary, and 1 crested gecko

ETC.
      End of Thinking Capacity

• April 22, 2019 at 4:10 am

Hey, can I be added to the mentors list?

I'm the baaaad guy... duh

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
        April 22, 2019 at 4:14 am

Aster! 😀 I missed you! (did you read my comment about Thistletooth/Jaguarstorm being my mentor?)

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

• Cheetahspark
        April 22, 2019 at 2:24 pm

yeet

Spidey4SW

5. April 22, 2019 at 12:33 am

Important message from Jaguarstorm . Please vouch for Crystie because she really deserves to be a senior warrior . she has 3 vouches right now . please vouch today . thank you 🙂

a thistle

• April 22, 2019 at 2:39 am

yes crystie is amazing 🙂 she deserves to be senior warrior 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

6. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 22, 2019 at 1:05 am

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!
    Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!

– She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it 😛 )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her! 😛

Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe 😛) arts! She drew her Gravatar! 😀
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name! 😛
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17! 😀
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked 🙁
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

People who have vouched so far (<3):
    Sandpaw/frost (Sandy)
    Jaguarstorm (Jag/Thistle)
    Bluebellpaw (Bluebellpaw)
    Shadefrost (Shadey)
    Gingerpaw/frost (Gingie)

Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! Sandy (oof you already vouched 😛), Shadow, Ravey, Jag, if you vouch, you’ll get virtual potatoes!! 😛
    Have a nice day/night!! <3

❤ Gryffindor Pride 💛

7. Rebelpaw
    April 22, 2019 at 1:14 am

I’m looking for a mentor 🙂
    -I like Pokemon
    -I like art
    -I LOVE Warriors

I'm a Rebel

• April 22, 2019 at 2:40 am

good luck on finding one 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• Pineblossom is officially a mentor!
        April 22, 2019 at 3:31 am

You make it sound hard bluebell

No mourners no funerals

• Shadefrost
          April 22, 2019 at 3:41 am

Lol it really is 😂

This sentence is false.

8. Shadefrost
    April 22, 2019 at 3:25 am

I really REALLY want to vouch for you guys running but ugh it’s such a hard decision and idk, I feel like I’m not adequate to be able to vouch for you for some reason lol

This sentence is false.

• Cheetahspark
      April 22, 2019 at 3:26 am

Probably my fault for putting that thought in everyone’s heads 😛 (I feel the exact same way)

Spidey4SW

• Shadefrost
        April 22, 2019 at 3:29 am

Never your fault! I never really vouched for many people in the first place, maybe just because like I stated above lol or maybe just my inactivity 😂

This sentence is false.

• April 22, 2019 at 2:02 pm

oof

who you callin' pinhead?

9. April 22, 2019 at 9:33 am

I might change my Blogclan fursona again; I have an idea for a new one.

• April 22, 2019 at 2:02 pm

ooh nice 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• April 22, 2019 at 11:59 pm

cool! what is it? 🙂

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• April 23, 2019 at 9:04 am

Hootsnout – a grey-and-white She-cat with yellow eyes.

10. Fally
    April 22, 2019 at 2:16 pm

I’m running for senior warrior! 😀
    Here are my reasons:

– I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings, and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Blitzpaw