BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,077 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. April 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I think I am going to change my name to Whisperflame… But I love being Flighty….. HELP ME BLOGCLAN!!

Here is what you guys can do… if you like the name Whisperflame better than Cheetahflight, say ai, if not, then I will see the votes….. But really its up to me!!

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

• Cheetahspark
      April 22, 2019 at 4:42 pm

It’s up to you, but Whisperflame is a really cool name in my opinion! 😉

Spidey4SW

• Pineblossom is officially a mentor!
      April 22, 2019 at 4:45 pm

I personally like Queen Flighty

No mourners no funerals

• Sweetpaw(patch)
        April 23, 2019 at 3:49 am

same

inhale the memes

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      April 22, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I like Cheetahflight better, to be honest – but I think that’s just because I’ve known you like that all this time! I like both of them though – really pretty!! ❤️❤️

• April 22, 2019 at 4:58 pm

whatever you want to do 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• April 22, 2019 at 7:55 pm

One of my options for names when joining BlogClan was Flamewhisper. I still think you should be Flighty, though.

ETC.
      End of Thinking Capacity

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      April 22, 2019 at 11:50 pm

You could be Whisperflight (still Flighty 😛 )

Fro4SW!

• Cheetahspark
        April 24, 2019 at 1:14 am

This is a good idea! 🙂

Spidey4SW

• April 22, 2019 at 11:58 pm

They’re both really pretty! I like what Rainie said about Whisperflight (or you could do Cheetahflame but that doesn’t solve the nickname problem 😛 ) But you could always change your name and keep the nickname Flighty!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
      April 23, 2019 at 12:09 am

Nooooo! Keep Flighty please! 🙁

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛

• Gingerpaw/fur
      April 23, 2019 at 1:21 am

FLIGHTY! People know you as that!

• Honeypaw/cloud
      April 23, 2019 at 1:34 am

FLIGHTY!! I’m too used to it!

• April 23, 2019 at 3:19 am

Whisperflame is really pretty, but I like Cheetahflight; it really suits you!

Hey Victor!

• April 23, 2019 at 10:06 am

Fllllllighty! Keeeep Cheetahflight!! 😛 😛

Can't help loving me

• Sapphirestar[founder of gemclan!}
      April 23, 2019 at 3:18 pm

this is Sapphirestar, i absolutely LUV Whisperflame…

• April 25, 2019 at 8:54 pm

Stay Flighty! It’s too late!!! I’m already used to your name Flitato!!!! 😛

oi oi I just procrastinated

2. Fally
    April 22, 2019 at 4:59 pm

I’m running for senior warrior! 😀
    Here are my reasons:

– I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings, and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Blitzpaw

-Winterwhisper (Winter/Wint)
    -Pastelpaw (Pasty)
    -Shiverfur (Shivy)
    -Wavesplash (Wavey)
    -Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 🙂 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Running for SW!!

• April 22, 2019 at 6:43 pm

go fally i believe in you 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• Gingerpaw/fur
      April 22, 2019 at 10:08 pm

I vouched!

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
      April 23, 2019 at 12:42 am

Good luck Fally! 😀

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛

• Sapphirestar[founder of gemclan!}
      April 23, 2019 at 3:20 pm

youllmake an awesome sw fally i dunno u but im Sapphirestar + i vouch for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Mapledrift
    April 22, 2019 at 6:15 pm

April 20, 2019 at 4:44 pm
    April 20, 2019 at 7:15 am
    April 18, 2019 at 7:45 pm
    I’m running for senior warrior! Yayyyyy
    Soo here are the reasons !

– I try to be as active as school will let me
    – I often greet new members and help answer any questions I can
    – If I think I can give good advice on the hug page I always will
    – I have run the Tests Roleplay and am currently running the Sophiaks Vengeance (Tests 2) and the Nemesis roleplay and the Hopeful Futures roleplay
    – I am currently writing Naturns and an unnamed fanfic and may continue at some point if I have the motivation
    – If anyone needs any help I will give it
    – I am on the live chat as often as I can be, and have been to a few gatherings
    – I’ve participated in secret Santa and will be helping to finish last minute gifts this year (in the end I think I did like 8 or something)
    – this really random but I once said start lane forsaken instead of StarClan forsaken in a comment and if that isn’t a good reason to vouch then I don’t know what is……
    – I do art requests on the blog, and try and get as many done as possible !
    – I make names that you can take for free on the warriors names page
    -I am going to be part of the trailing stars graphic novel
    – If you vouch I’ll give you ten free virtual cookies 😛
    -I’m running a fanfic contest at the moment !
    – I’m writing fanfics to add more story to background cats

So yeah umm vouch for me or something

And if you can think of any other reasons to vouch just tell me because I have no idea for anything else
    -Gingie’s two cents- Maple is great. She will always give a kind word and is super creative! She really deserves senior warrior!
    -Navy’s two…pounds? – Echoing what Gingie said, she is really kind in welcoming people to the blog and is REALLY creative!

And you can be a vouch nagger if you like !
    But yeah I’m not sure how this this works

Oh and if you don’t know what my actual blog name is it’s Mapledrift

Here’s the people who have vouched :
    Marrowfrost !
    Shadowpaw!
    Dreamcloud!
    Raven!
    Lapis !
    Star !
    Wint !
    Silverpaw my amazing apprentice !
    Brook !
    Ivy !
    Pasty !
    Wishi !

Supporters : (These people can’t vouch, but have been super nice and shown their support for me ! Yayyy)
    Pineblossom
    Crimsonclaw
    Gingerpaw

Oof that’s a lot of people (Gingie: More than 15! Maple can be a senior warrior now!)
    Wolfpaw: If you didn’t vouch yet, I suggest doing it as Maple deserves senior warrior ship
    Sandy: Maple is awesome and amazing! Please vouch!

According to Embix I have 24 vouches I think, but the more the merrier, and I have no idea how many of those actually count !

• April 22, 2019 at 6:43 pm

gooooo maple 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• Gingerpaw/fur
      April 22, 2019 at 10:09 pm

I vouched!

• Mapledrift
        April 23, 2019 at 7:08 am

Thanks !

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      April 22, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Maple if you copy your timestamp every time half your campaign is just going to be timestamps 😛

Fro4SW!

• Bramblefire
        April 23, 2019 at 12:21 am

And that’s not a reason to vouch?

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
          April 23, 2019 at 2:03 am

hmmm we don’t want people putting “April 18, 2019 at 7:45 pm” in their list of reasons though, do we?

Fro4SW!

• Bramblefire
            April 23, 2019 at 3:49 am

I dunno. Makes a compelling argument.

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
              April 23, 2019 at 4:12 am

Just doesn’t please me aesthetically yknow

Fro4SW!

• Mapledrift
                April 23, 2019 at 7:07 am

Rip Rainie 😛
                I’ll go to five time stamps then stop I think 😛

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
                  April 23, 2019 at 9:53 pm

watch one of your vouch naggers continue with the stamps 😛

Fro4SW!

• Bramblefire
                April 23, 2019 at 6:10 pm

Eh. I suppose that’s true.

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
      April 23, 2019 at 12:41 am

Good luck! 😀

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛

4. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 23, 2019 at 12:26 am

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!

– She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it 😛 )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her! 😛

Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe 😛) arts! She drew her Gravatar! 😀
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name! 😛
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17! 😀
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked 🙁
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

People who have vouched so far (<3):
    Sandpaw/frost (Sandy)
    Jaguarstorm (Jag/Thistle)
    Bluebellpaw (Bluebellpaw)
    Shadefrost (Shadey)
    Gingerpaw/frost (Gingie)
    Cheetahpaw/flight (Flighty)

Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! Sandy (oof you already vouched 😛), Shadow, Ravey, Jag, if you vouch, you’ll get virtual potatoes!! 😛
    Have a nice day/night!! <3

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛

• Shadefrost
      April 23, 2019 at 1:05 am

Oof sorry, but I don’t think I’ve vouched 🙁

It may have just been me saying Good Luck to Crystie?

This sentence is false.

• April 23, 2019 at 3:28 am

Oof I think anything with “pelt” sounds weird in Chinese 😛

Vouched! Can I have my potatoes now? 😀

Hey Victor!

• April 23, 2019 at 10:10 am

Oof Ravey in Chinese it’s like “水晶皮”, and “皮” sounds like the cover of the crystal or something idk 😛

Can't help loving me

• April 23, 2019 at 10:18 am

And it’s a typical food in my hometown, you know “凉皮”, right? 😛

Can't help loving me

• Pineblossom is officially a mentor!
            April 23, 2019 at 7:57 pm

皮 is pretty much “skin”

No mourners no funerals

• Here are your potatoes - Sandy is logged out
        April 23, 2019 at 11:18 am

🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

• Littlefang
      April 24, 2019 at 3:18 am

Vouched.and I will nag for her with my life!

Heir to the hare throne

5. April 23, 2019 at 10:24 am

I’M RUNNING FOR SW!!!!! 😀

“Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!
    Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (an educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the first one is about her favorite warrior ships!

Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe 😛 ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17! 😀
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked 🙁
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3
    People who have vouched so far (<3):
    Sandpaw/frost (Sandy)
    Jaguarstorm (Jag/Thistle)
    Gingerpaw/splash (Gingie)
    Cheetahpaw/flight (Flighty)
    Asterflame (Aster)

Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! Sandy (oof you already vouched :P), Shadow, Ravey, Jag, if you vouch, you’ll get virtual potatoes!!
    Jag/Thist: Please vouch for Crystie because she really deserves to be a senior warrior . she has 3 vouches right now . please vouch today . thank you 🙂

Have a nice day/night!! <3

Can't help loving me

• April 23, 2019 at 3:07 pm

good luck 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
      April 24, 2019 at 1:17 am

You forgot Raven 😛

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛

6. Sapphirestar[founder of gemclan!}
    April 23, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Hi guys, my name is Sapphirestar [SIA] I am running for blogclan deputy!!! Can you please vote for me?Put in your cat names please

thanks!

• Here Comes Icy Cottontail
      April 23, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Hi, Sapphirestar! Lovely name. 🙂 We are not currently looking for a new deputy – elections are held every two years. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• April 23, 2019 at 10:18 pm

O: That was my first RP character’s name!

Where do you find hope?

• April 23, 2019 at 11:11 pm

What Icy said 🙂 (Your name is super pretty, btw! 😀 )

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

7. Moonstripe
    April 23, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Anyone want to be my apprentice?
    At least I think this is how this page works…
    🙂

• April 23, 2019 at 7:48 pm

good luck on finding an apprentice 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• Cheetahspark
      April 24, 2019 at 1:16 am

I can put you on my list of available mentors 🙂 And yes, this is how the page works 😉

Spidey4SW

Asterflame
    Emberdawn
    Embermoon
    Moonstripe

Available Apprentices:
    Brookpaw(feather)
    -I’m a massive The Legend of Zelda nerd.
    -I love cartoons
    -I can (sort of) draw cats
    -I’m pretty active
    Shadowpaw
    – I’m super duper weird 😛
    – I like potatoes 😛
    – I try to be active every day 🙂
    – I hope I’m nice and enjoyable 😛
    – I love Warriors! 😀
    – I also like Pokemon, Minecraft, Wings of Fire 😛
    – I usually (well mostly… ) have a high rank on most people’s games 😛
    – I’m on the wiki and I know how to code! 😀
    – I want to be friends with everyone because THIS BLOG IS AWESOME!!! 😀
    Wishpaw
    – I’m lonely
    – I have a metric crud tone of things to say
    – I feel like exploding if I do not get social interaction
    – I make dumb puns
    – I can give you virtual hugs
    – I can give very good virtual hugs
    – I provide a stunning paragon of what one hopes to never be (oddly poetic)
    – I’m about to have a mental breakdown because all of the rps I go into die
    – I can write lists
    – I have the naivety to brand myself as funny
    – I like that one book about cats, what was it? Worryiers? IDK
    Honeypaw(cloud)
    – I spend my spare time writing, reading, and playing with my budgies. (Cloud and Crystal)
    – I love correcting people’s grammar!(A.K.A. I’m a grammar freak. My friend confirmed it.)(I like parentheses, as you can tell)
    – I’ve been on the Blog for more than a month (but I’ve been reading a lot longer).
    – I am active and try to comment every day. (It usually works out.)
    – My friend in real life, Silverpaw(song) (she’s on the blog) describes me as nice and helpful!
    – So if you want an apprentice and a friend, please pick me!!!
    Silverpaw(light)
    Moonpaw(gaze)
    Pebblepaw(glow)
    Rebelpaw
    – I like Pokemon
    – I like art
    – I LOVE Warriors
    Smokepaw(flare)
    – I LOVE Warriors.
    – I also love Wings of Fire, The UnWanteds, Harry Potter, and Story Thieves.
    – I use a lot of exclamation points!!! (and this :P)
    – I’m thinking about starting an NTA soon.
    – I’m usually pretty active.
    – I really like to write short stories.
    – I hope to soon join the Grammar Police.
    – I have 3 dogs, around 15 fish, 1 canary, and 1 crested gecko

Spidey4SW

• Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
      April 24, 2019 at 1:37 am

That’s a lot of mentors

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛

• Shadefrost
      April 24, 2019 at 2:08 am

I love how the mentors are alphabetized

This sentence is false.

• Cheetahspark
        April 24, 2019 at 2:08 am

That was completely unintentional 😛

Spidey4SW

• Moonstripe
      April 24, 2019 at 7:01 pm

You all are so nice hard to chose 🙁

10. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 24, 2019 at 2:42 am

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!

Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe 😛 ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17! 😀
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked 🙁
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

People who have vouched so far (<3):
    Sandpaw/frost (Sandy)
    Jaguarstorm (Jag/Thistle)
    Gingerpaw/splash (Gingie)
    Cheetahpaw/flight (Flighty)
    Asterflame (Aster)
    Ravenpaw/mist (Raven)

Sandy: CRYSTIE IS SUPER AMAZING AND AWESOME PLEASE VOUCH!!!

Have a nice day/night!! <3

P.S. Raven, if you didn't see your potatoes, here they are. 🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔

❤ Loyal Gryffindor 💛