BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

12,088 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Littlefang
    April 24, 2019 at 3:29 am

It’s been a very long time since I last campaigned, a week ago! I’m very busy with my writing interfering with my life, so now I’m back!
    BlogClan was always a great place for me. I joined just before a horrid divorcment and because of that, I lost ten WHOLE years worth of my possessions. I’m glad I got to write articles to help me in that depressing time. For the most part, I stayed in the dark side, I was a bit socially awkward, writing whenever I could. I wrote a 250ish fanfic as well. Anyway…
    Reason to vouch for me?
    I’ve written maybe the longest fanfic in BlogClan, I don’t know
    I’m writing my own book!!!
    I’m on once a day, just not seen most of the time
    And I wrote lots of articles during the summer
    People.whom have vouched…
    Ravenpaw
    Sandpaw
    Can’t read name
    Crystie

But wait, here is where I start nagging you guys to vouch for Crystie!
    Vouch for Crystie first because she is a great member of BlogClan! She visited the dark side and helped me when I was new here, she always motivated me to.write more of my FanFic, I might please her this summer with more, she is kind to all, never rude, she is very supportive of all, and she is a very common sight on BlogClan
    People whom have vouched for Crystie…
    Sandpaw
    Jagurstorm
    Gingerpaw
    Cheetahpaw
    Asterflame
    Ravenpaw
    Me!!!

Note, please say who you vouched for before you comment: vouch! And I will force you to vouch for Crystie! She is the best!

Heir to the hare throne

2. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 10:09 am

hi guys, i am Thriftstar, the first leader of ForestClan!here is my allegiances:
    LEADER THRIFTSTAR—a short haired, black spotted tabby tom, with green eyes.
    DEPUTY COPPERBERRY—a chocolate and red, mackerel tortoiseshell she-cat, with long fur, and yellow eyes.
    MEDICINE CAT YELLOWTHROAT—a short haired, cream spotted “pseudo-tabby” she-cat, with hazel eyes.
    WARRIORS NIGHTHEART—a black spotted tabby she-cat, with short fur, and gold eyes.
    SQUIRRELBRIAR—a red spotted tabby tom, with curly fur, and yellow eyes.
    FENNELWHISKER—a long haired, apricot classic “pseudo-tabby” tom, with copper eyes.
    FROSTSTORM—a white tom, with short fur, and gold eyes.
    HEMLOCKFANG—a short haired, black and red, ticked calico-tabby she-cat, with yellow eyes.
    FOXFOOT—a short haired, red ticked “pseudo-tabby” tom, with copper eyes.
    THYMEWHISKER–gray tom with green-yellow eyes.
    APPRENTICES ROOKPAW—a short haired, black tom, with yellow eyes.
    GORSEPAW—a curly haired, red classic “pseudo-tabby” tom, with yellow eyes.
    MARIGOLDPAW—a short haired, cream mackerel “pseudo-tabby” tom, with amber eyes.
    BEEPAW—a short haired, cream mackerel tabby she-cat, with yellow eyes.
    CROWPAW—a black mackerel tabby tom, with short fur, and amber eyes.
    LAURELPAW—a curly haired, black and red, classic calico she-cat, with gold eyes.
    QUEENS COOTFACE—a black she-cat, with long fur, and copper eyes.
    CHANTERELLEPELT—a short haired, red she-cat, with gold eyes.
    ELDERS SPIDERFOOT—a short haired, black she-cat, with amber eyes.
    RUDDNOSE—a short haired, chocolate tom, with amber eyes.
    MUDDYHEART—a short haired, brown spotted tabby tom, with yellow eyes.
    STARLINGTHROAT—a black she-cat, with short fur, and hazel eyes.
    I have just had my first kits with my mate Thymewhisker. there r 3 of them– a creamy-tortie shecat, a black tabby tom and a fire-pelted tabby she-cat. Please give me ideas what to name them, i was thinking of Twilightkit, Midnightkit and Sunsetkit…

• Thriftstar
      April 24, 2019 at 10:39 am

WAIT!!!!I AM NOT A TOM!!!!!I AM A SHE CAT!!!!By the way, Copperberry is dead now, so my new deputy is gonna be…Hemlockfang!!
      if any of you peoples want to join ForestClan ,can u please let me know?
      thanks, thriftstar

• Lunakit
      April 24, 2019 at 10:55 am

The black tabby is actually a she-cat and is me!!!

• April 24, 2019 at 2:40 pm

cool 😀 but you can post this in the roleplay discussion page 🙂 thanks

who you callin' pinhead?

• April 24, 2019 at 3:44 pm

Welcome to BlogClan, Thriftstar! I would put this comment on the Warrior Names Page 🙂 We use this page for talking about the BlogClan Allegiances, such as finding a mentor or apprentice. You can also find secret pages by clicking on images and you can run your own clan on those!

Remember to read the description at the top of each page to see what it is used for 🙂 I hope this helps you! I really like some of the names you have, by the way. Copperberry, Squirrelbriar, and Hemlockfang would have to be my favorites 😀

procrastination is the key 🔑

3. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 1:12 pm

oh starclan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I broke the warrior code and apprenticed Lunapaw to myself!!Sunsetpaw and Mysticpaw were apprenticed to Foxfoot and Froststorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u help me with some warrior names for them please….

4. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 3:13 pm

hi Shadow how do you like BlogClan?

• April 25, 2019 at 12:54 am

Are you talking to me? Next time click the reply button 😛 if you are talking to me, I really like BlogClan! It’s beyond AWESOME!

oi oi I just procrastinated

5. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Lunawing, Sunsetgaze and Mysticmask is warriors!!!!!!!!!!!!So is Marigoldheart, Shadowstalker, Stormyeyes , Blazeshine, Hollydrift and Wavewhisker, my younger kitses,my precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• April 24, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Hey Thriftstar !
      These comments would be much better suited to the warrior names page, as here is where we discuss and issues with the allegiances of BlogClan, run for senior warrior, and try and find a mentor or apprentice !

Somewhere that’s Green

6. Thriftstar
    April 24, 2019 at 3:42 pm

mysticmask is my new deputy cos i demoted hemlockfang in favour of me kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. April 24, 2019 at 3:48 pm

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy 😀 it’s me telling you why you should vouch for Aster and Moon!
    Reasons to vouch for Moon:
    -She comments at least once every day
    -She has run a few too many games to count on the games page, as well as a few too many fanfics/blogfics.
    -She’s taken fursona requests
    -Has participated in 2 gatherings
    -She tries to comment on a variety of pages, including the tavern, hug page, fanfic page, fanfic organization page, allegiances chat page, say hi page, and more.
    -Is friends with many members that she has stayed in contact with after they leave through hangouts
    -She is very loyal to the blog – She says, “If I leave for a while because of school, I always try and come back.”
    -She always tries to be kind and respectful to other blogclanners.
    -Is starting a BlogClan Collab project where we are making a MAP/PMV (that she will post on YouTube, actually!)
    – She is super nice and is trying to be helpful to new members and show support to everybody. She used to not be, and is trying to be a nicer person.
    – She giving away free names on the Warriors Names page
    – She thinks she may try running yet another game that hopefully won’t die on the Warriors Games Page
    – She is active on the BlogClan Instagram chat!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one if she gets SW
    Woohoo! Please vouch for her! 😀
    Why you should vouch for Aster:
    – She is active on the blog and is on the blog as much as she can (3-5 times a week)
    – She has run several games on the Warriors Games Page
    – Plays a lot of games on the Games Page, and is highly ranked on many NTAs
    -Is active on the Wiki and has a page
    – Is active on Discord and is part of around 13 different BlogClan related servers, including 3 of her own
    – Has taken fursona requests
    – She is friends with a lot of members on the blog and is friendly with almost everyone
    – She has been consistently on the BlogClan, never away for longer than 5 days

Please vouch for these amazing humans/cats :3 I’ll give you virtual cookies!
    Who has vouched:
    Fox Trot
    Lionfire
    Ravenpaw/mist (Raven)
    Robin (Roo)
    Littlefang
    Beepaw
    Pebbleglow-(Might not have been on the blog for long enough)
    Lapispaw (Lappy)
    Wavesplash (Wavey)

Dawn: There’s already 15 vouches, but some vouches don’t count!
    Crystie comment: PLEASE VOUCH FOR THEM!!!

Thanks to everyone who has vouched! Your vouches and support mean a lot! 🙂

Vouch for Moon and Aster!

procrastination is the key 🔑

• April 24, 2019 at 5:02 pm

good luck to them 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

8. Fally
    April 24, 2019 at 4:55 pm

I’m running for senior warrior! 😀
    Here are my reasons:

– I’ve been on BlogClan for 2+ years now. I check the Blog everyday and I usually comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wikia

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings, and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Blitzpaw

-Pastelpaw (Pasty)
    -Shiverfur (Shivy)
    -Wavesplash (Wavey)
    -Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/fur (Ginger)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 🙂 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Running for SW!!

• April 24, 2019 at 5:03 pm

goooooo fally 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• Gingerpaw/fur
      April 25, 2019 at 1:52 am

Where are my, chocolate/sweets/ fruits! 😂

9. Sandy the ANZAC (B-day) soldier (Sandpaw/frost)
    April 25, 2019 at 12:03 am

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!
    Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!

– She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it 😛 )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her! 😛

Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe 😛) arts! She drew her Gravatar! 😀
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name! 😛
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17! 😀