BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

14,487 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. ☕ Winter Sandy ❄ (Sandpaw)
    June 14, 2019 at 12:46 pm

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3

Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    Cloudypaw/moon (Cloudy)
    Starpaw/blossom (Star)
    Fallenshadows (Fally)
    Silverpaw/sky (Sivs)
    Pastelpaw/blossom (Pasty)

Sandy addition: 17 vouches!! But remember, some are not valid so plz vouch!!! ❤❤

Here's the form to vouch ! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/
    Thanks soooooooooooooooo much to everyone who has vouched! You’ll get virtual sweets/snacks if you vouch! #Crystie4SW!!!!!

I'll be sooooo grateful if you vouch!!! ❤💛💚💙💜

Running for SW in 16 days!

• June 14, 2019 at 2:16 pm

gooo crystieee 😀

wait for you to get back

2. Fally
    June 14, 2019 at 12:58 pm

I’m running for SW! 😀
    Here are my reasons:

– I’ve been on BlogClan for 2 1/2 years now. I check the Blog everyday and I comment everyday, too.

– I usually comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Fanfiction page, and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wiki

– I’ve done coding for a few peoples’ pages on the Wiki

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Gingerpaw, and I also used to mentor Blitzpaw

-Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    -Brackenpaw/light (Bracken)
    -Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)
    -Lightningpaw/heart [not sure if you’ve on long enough for it be valid, but I appreciate it! <3 ]
    -Shadowcloud (Clo)
    -Viperfrost (Viper)
    -Pebblerose (Pebble)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 😀 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Sandy addition: Please vouch for Fallen! She deserves to be a SW! (#Fallen4SW!!!!!)

Ginger addition: Fally is a great person, and she is very active, Fally deserves to be a senior warrior!

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

Thistle addition ; FALLY FOR SW She really deserves it 🙂

Flighty Edition: Vouch For Fally! She is amazing, and deserves this! VOUCH 4 FALLY!

Clo addition: Vouch for Fally!! #Fally4SW

Running for SW!!

3. June 14, 2019 at 1:03 pm

Wooo! Blogclan! It is good to be back.
    I doubt anyone has noticed, but i’ve Been inactive for a bit.
    But yay! The allegiances were updated while I was gone.
    Anyway, if anyone needs/wants a mentor, I am bramblefur on the allegiances, and I made the name as a joke, because my hair is a messy dark brown so I call it a bramble bush.

YEHESSS! I GOT 2 FREE TACO’S!

• June 14, 2019 at 2:17 pm

welcome back 😀 how have you been? 🙂

wait for you to get back

• Rush
      June 14, 2019 at 3:20 pm

There’s already a Willowbrook on the allegiances. Is that you?

• Honeypaw/cloud (Honey that reflects summer clouds)
      June 15, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Hi!

4. June 14, 2019 at 5:42 pm

I guess since I’m technically a warrior now, I’m available to be a mentor. Cheetah, can you put me on the list(and hopefully try to rescue the mentor-apprentice ratio)?

Beauty is beauty ME 美

• Cheetahspark
      June 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Spidey4SW

5. June 14, 2019 at 6:39 pm

Hello, lovely fellow BlogClanners, this is me, Raven, telling you why YOU (yes, you!) should vouch for Rosefur and Thistletooth!

Rosefur!

– She’s the head of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project!
    – She’s been a BlogClanner! for 3 years!
    – She’s written several articles on BlogClan!
    – She reads every single article that comes out on BlogClan, even if she doesn’t comment on them!
    – She is kind and caring to all members, and is there for anyone who needs it!
    – She’s attended some Gatherings before!
    – She’s active on the BlogClan wiki, and edits pages for grammar and clarity!
    – She was on the old Blog, before the site move!
    – She always chats in Live Chat when it’s open!
    – She loves making new friends and is friendly to everybody!
    – She’s the official TSGN editor for BlogClan!
    – She’s a mod!

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rose!

Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fally!)
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!) – her vouch nagger! (aka me!)
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lappy!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Wrenpaw/Wrenfeather (Wren!)
    Starpaw/Starblossom (Star!)

15 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

Thistletooth!

– They check the blog every day!
    – They’ve read every single Warriors book!
    – They’re part of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project, and they’re doing Part 5 by themself!
    – They are very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan Wiki.
    – They have a BlogClan-related wiki of their own, the BlogClan Wildlife Association Wiki!
    – They write wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfiction Page!
    – They are Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where they make lovely warrior cat drawings!
    – They have had very canon thoughts, including “We are warriors”, Thistle, Tigerstar II, and Bristlefrost!
    – Their apprentice Sandy thinks they are an AMAZING AWESOME mentor!
    – They are on PotatoClan discord!
    – They’ve been on BlogClan for a year!
    – They always chat on Live Chat when it is open!
    – They will never leave BlogClan!
    – They are a comment and chat mod on the official BlogClan Wildlife website, and very active there!
    – They are very dedicated to conserving BlogClan’s species/ranks!

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Thistle!

Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – their former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy) – their current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – one of their vouch naggers! (aka me!)
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Silverscourge (Sylvie!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Fallenshadows (Fallen/Fally!)
    Wrenpaw/Wrenfeather (Wren!)
    Starpaw/Starblossom (Star!)

20 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

And if you see this, PLEASE PLEASE VOUCH for both and tell me that you’ve vouched! They both really deserve SW! Thank you! 😀

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• June 14, 2019 at 8:16 pm

wait for you to get back

• June 14, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Thanks for keeping up with the SW posts <3 much appreciated :D

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

6. June 14, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Hey guys! It’s Moon, with some reasons for why you should vouch for me!

– She comments everyday, and responds to most (if not all) of the comments on the Tavern and sometimes the Hug Page when she is able to (usually weekends).
    – She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years
    – Has been running for slightly over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – She has written multiple Blogfics/Fanfics on the Blog (which admittedly haven’t been ever finished 😛 )
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Has run multiple games on the Warriors Games Page, including a mixed games, murder mystery, and a simulation, along with others that she’s forgotten over the past year.
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Comments on a variety of pages, including the Tavern, Hug Page, Fanfiction page, Discussion pages, and more
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Is a part of multiple other RPs, including Rite of Passage and the Divided Society
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Believes herself to be welcoming and kind to new members, and is working more on that.
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Has participated in 2 Gatherings, which were the two that have occured since she joined (even waking up early for one of them 😉 )
    – Participated in the last BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange, and made an emergency last minute gift
    – Participates and draws prizes for the formerly monthly fanfiction/art contests
    – Wrote a long paragraph each for her two mod applications and (according to Kate) was shortlisted for “Allegiances Editor.”
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Is on the BlogClan wiki (feel free to message me at Moonbreeze19 if you’d like to chat!)
    – Active on the BlogClan hangouts group(s), which included helping revive one of the chats to the point of being renamed “not so dead anymore” 😛
    – Chats as often as possible with members who have left the Blog through Hangouts
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – I ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    -Part of the TSGN Project (Primary Artist for I think Chapter 16?)
    – 2nd on the last round of NTA (7 points)
    – Part of the Ultimate Warrior Cat Breeds book project thing 😛
    – Currently writing a Blogfic, with signups open on the Fanfiction Organization Page!

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for me! Currently, I’m about 3 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that I deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

Also, I'd really appreciate if I could have some help reposting this every new page. 😀 I'm having trouble keeping up with all the new pages! Thank you to Cloudy for helping! I really hope to get SW by July 1st 😀

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• June 14, 2019 at 8:17 pm

🙂

wait for you to get back

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 15, 2019 at 11:06 pm

Moon have I vouched for you? I don’t think I did but I’m not so sure 😛

And that’s the tea.

• June 16, 2019 at 12:48 am

I can help repost next page! 🙂

procrastination EXTREME

7. Astie the Meowing Aster (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
    June 15, 2019 at 4:50 am

Guess what? The Meowing Aster (Asterstorm) is running for senior warrior now 😆!!!!! I’ve been on Blogclan for two years, here’s my first comment 😛: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/please-introduce-yourself-2/comment-page-22/#comments
    Here are the reasons to vouch for me 😉:
    – I draw fanart of Warriors, you can check them out on my Instagram
    – I’m active here (I think 😜?)
    – I’m also active in the Blogclan Instagram group chat
    – I volunteer to bring members from here to the group chat
    – I’m the leader of Meowingclan 😹
    – I’m in the Blogclan MAP project
    – I’m working on the Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors project (https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Fan_Book_of_Cat_Breeds_in_Warriors)
    – I use lots of emojis in my comments, so it’s entertaining to read them 🤣
    – I try my best to join the live chats and gatherings here, even I have a large time zone difference with the blog
    – I summit pictures for cadvent
    – I joined a fanart contest here and won 😜
    – I try to make my article(s) as creative as possible, even it means taking a whole year to think about one and the number of articles I’ve posted till now is still one
    – I think I’m nice 🤔?
    – My dream is to become a great artist (I’m not sure is it relevant or not but anyway…)
    – I have an account on the new warriors website
    – I just made an account on the Blogclan Wiki 😜
    – I LOVE BLOGCLAN AND WARRIORS VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    I may not have so many reasons to write like some other members, and some of my “reasons” are actually quite useless(?), but I think I have to do this before it’s too late. I may add some more on my list when I do more things or suddenly remember something. Please vouch for me 🙏! And please don’t mix this post up with Asterflame’s 😛.
    ===

wait for you to get back

• Littlefang
      June 15, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Forgot me!

Still heir to the heir throne

8. June 15, 2019 at 6:08 am

Yo everyone, Cloudy here to tell you why you should definitely vouch for Moon(paw/breeze)!

– She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years
    – Has been running for slightly over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – she ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    – Has run two on site secret clans (and joined many others) along with two other secret clans, each with their own wordpress site (though still for BlogClanners 😀 ).

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for her! Currently, she’s about 3 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that she deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

Let's get Moon to be a senior warrior by July 1st guys!

An everlasting piece of art

9. Littlefang
    June 15, 2019 at 3:07 pm

Now that I’m a warrior, I’m ready for an apprentice. Could you put me on the list?

And for those who want to be my apprentice, beware, as of now, I’m not that active. I plan on making some articles next week as I begin my own writing…again! Besides for that, I can help new members out of needed.

Still heir to the heir throne

10. Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
    June 16, 2019 at 12:46 am

Hello. I heard that apprentices could run for senior warriors? If I can, can I run? And how?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 16, 2019 at 1:16 am

You are not eligible to run until you’ve been a member of the blog for at least one year. 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
        June 16, 2019 at 1:40 am

Ahhhh thanks, icy

• June 16, 2019 at 1:20 am

You can run when you’ve been active on the blog for a total of 12 months (commenting once a month) 🙂

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• June 16, 2019 at 1:22 am

what icy said 🙂 but if you’ve been on for two months you can vouch for people running for senior warrior 😀

wait for you to get back

• June 16, 2019 at 2:05 am

What icy said 😛 so you’re a looooonnngggg way away

It's okay. Is it okay?