BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

13,666 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Astie the Meowing Aster (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
    June 17, 2019 at 2:44 pm

Guess what? The Meowing Aster (Asterstorm) is running for senior warrior now 😆!!!!! I’ve been on Blogclan for two years, here’s my first comment 😛: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/please-introduce-yourself-2/comment-page-22/#comments
    Here are the reasons to vouch for me 😉:
    – I draw fanart of Warriors, you can check them out on my Instagram
    – I’m active here (I think 😜?)
    – I’m also active in the Blogclan Instagram group chat
    – I volunteer to bring members from here to the group chat
    – I’m the leader of Meowingclan 😹
    – I’m in the Blogclan MAP project
    – I’m working on the Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors project (https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Fan_Book_of_Cat_Breeds_in_Warriors)
    – I use lots of emojis in my comments, so it’s entertaining to read them 🤣
    – I try my best to join the live chats and gatherings here, even I have a large time zone difference with the blog
    – I summit pictures for cadvent
    – I joined a fanart contest here and won 😜
    – I try to make my article(s) as creative as possible, even it means taking a whole year to think about one and the number of articles I’ve posted till now is still one
    – I think I’m nice 🤔?
    – My dream is to become a great artist (I’m not sure is it relevant or not but anyway…)
    – I have an account on the new warriors website
    – I just made an account on the Blogclan Wiki 😜
    – I LOVE BLOGCLAN AND WARRIORS VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    I may not have so many reasons to write like some other members, and some of my “reasons” are actually quite useless(?), but I think I have to do this before it’s too late. I may add some more on my list when I do more things or suddenly remember something. Please vouch for me 🙏! And please don’t mix this post up with Asterflame’s 😛.
    ÷÷÷
    Ivie

• June 17, 2019 at 3:12 pm

😀

my leg

• Faith That Fights Despair[Faithpaw]
        June 18, 2019 at 3:10 pm

Is nobody going to answer me about mentors? Please answer me, I don’t get mentors at all and I want one!

Moons are majestic!!!

• Birchfoot
          June 18, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Hi, Faithpaw

If you want a mentor, you can advertise that you’re looking for one. The Allegiances page (this one) or the Tavern are good places to ask around. Keep in mind, though, there are a lot more apprentices than mentors, so it might take a while for you to find one. But that’s okay!! Mentors are totally optional/just for fun, and you’re still a part of the community regardless of whether or not you have a mentor 🙂

2. Cheetahspark
    June 17, 2019 at 5:27 pm

Hello, BlogClan! We are Cheetah, Frosto, Spidey and Rainie, running for Senior Warrior! Here are some reasons to help you when you’re vouching. Remember that a vouch should be at least 3 sentences long, and shouldn’t just be copy and pasting the list we’ve provided! We would really appreciate it if you would vouch for us. Thank you so much for supporting us 💜

Remember: vouch for one of us, vouch for all of us!

Cheetahspark!

• Been a part of the Blog for about a year and five months (since January 7, 2018)
    • Never gone inactive (checks and comments on the Blog pretty much every day, and has commented at least once every week since joining)
    • Written six articles and quite a lot of fanfiction (and has won a fanfiction contest or two)
    • Been a consistent roleplayer in multiple roleplays
    • Has consistently posted the mentor/apprentice list on the Allegiances Chat Page for over a year
    • Attended a Wiki Gathering, a Discord Gathering, and two BlogClan Gatherings
    • Participated in the 2018 Holiday Gift Exchange
    • Was BlogClanner in the Spotlight in August 2018
    • Wrote Chapter 24 of Trailing Stars
    • Co-founder of the Unofficial BlogClan Instagram
    • Member of the BlogClan Newsletter staff
    • Birthday Editor/BlogTeam member

Frostpaw/fire!

• Joined the Blog in May 2018
    • Comments everyday
    • Member of the BlogClan Wiki and has a page there
    • Written one article
    • Has had four games (an NTA, which is still going, and NTW, a Clan Builder, and a Mixed Games)
    • Was in Maple’s roleplay Nemisis and had a roleplay
    • Participated in the Summer Gathering as a Dapper Dragon
    • Participated in the Holiday Gift Exchange
    • Is currently writing two fanfics and featured in several Blogfics
    • Was featured in a chapter of Trailing Stars

Spidersong!

• Been on the blog for over a year and four months
    • Taken part of every gathering since I joined, including one discord gathering
    • Co-founder of the Unofficial BlogClan Instagram
    • Have taken fursona requests twice in the past
    • Completed an NTA game and several Hunger Games rounds on the Warriors Game Page
    • Featured in Chapter 24 of Trailing Stars
    • Has coded wiki pages for many BlogClanners (Snowy, Thistle, Pastel, etc.)
    • Hosted a Warriors FanFiction competition with Ebony in 2018
    • Participated in the 2018 Holiday Gift exchange
    • Won second place in the April 2018 Gathering Fan Creation Contest (FanArt)
    • Participated in the 2018 June Mini Contest

Rainshine!

• Been on the blog since February 2018
    • On the BlogTeam as a general mod
    • Judges the official blog NTA every week
    • Has run two other games in the past (Clan Builder and NTA)
    • An admin for the Unofficial BlogClan Instagram page
    • Created the current Instagram chat
    • Written two articles
    • Been consistently roleplaying in many role plays
    • Has taken fursona requests (still working on them)
    • Participated in Holiday Gift Exchange, as well as many contests
    • Knows and teaches people how to code on the blog

Spidey4SW

• June 17, 2019 at 5:47 pm

good luck to those running ❤️

my leg

• Shadefrost
      June 17, 2019 at 6:22 pm

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

3. June 17, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Hey guys! It’s Moon, with some reasons for why you should vouch for me!

– She comments everyday, and responds to most (if not all) of the comments on the Tavern and sometimes the Hug Page when she is able to (usually weekends).
    – She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years
    – Has been running for slightly over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – She has written multiple Blogfics/Fanfics on the Blog (which admittedly haven’t been ever finished 😛 )
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Has run multiple games on the Warriors Games Page, including a mixed games, murder mystery, and a simulation, along with others that she’s forgotten over the past year.
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Comments on a variety of pages, including the Tavern, Hug Page, Fanfiction page, Discussion pages, and more
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Is a part of multiple other RPs, including Rite of Passage and the Divided Society
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Believes herself to be welcoming and kind to new members, and is working more on that.
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Has participated in 2 Gatherings, which were the two that have occured since she joined (even waking up early for one of them 😉 )
    – Participated in the last BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange, and made an emergency last minute gift
    – Participates and draws prizes for the formerly monthly fanfiction/art contests
    – Wrote a long paragraph each for her two mod applications and (according to Kate) was shortlisted for “Allegiances Editor.”
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Is on the BlogClan wiki (feel free to message me at Moonbreeze19 if you’d like to chat!)
    – Active on the BlogClan hangouts group(s), which included helping revive one of the chats to the point of being renamed “not so dead anymore” 😛
    – Chats as often as possible with members who have left the Blog through Hangouts
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – I ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    – Has run two on site secret clans (and joined many others) along with two other secret clans, each with their own wordpress site (though still for BlogClanners 😀 )
    -Part of the TSGN Project (Primary Artist for I think Chapter 16?)
    – 2nd on the last round of NTA (7 points)
    – Part of the Ultimate Warrior Cat Breeds book project thing 😛
    – Currently writing a Blogfic, with signups open on the Fanfiction Organization Page!

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for me! Currently, I’m about 3 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that I deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

Also, I'd really appreciate if I could have some help reposting this every new page. 😀 I'm having trouble keeping up with all the new pages! Thank you to Cloudy for helping! I really hope to get SW by July 1st 😀

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

4. June 17, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Hey hey! I, Rosefur, am running for SW!

Reasons to vouch for Rosefur:
    – She’s the head of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project!
    – She’s been a BlogClanner for 3 years!
    – She’s written several articles on BlogClan!
    – She reads every single article that comes out on BlogClan, even if she doesn’t comment on them!
    – She is kind and caring to all members, and is there for anyone who needs it!
    – She’s attended some Gatherings before!
    – She’s active on the BlogClan wiki, and edits pages for grammar and clarity!
    – She was on the old Blog, before the site move!
    – She always chats in Live Chat when it’s open!
    – She loves making new friends and is friendly to everybody!
    – She’s the official TSGN editor for BlogClan!
    – She’s a mod!

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rose!

Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fally!)
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!) – her awesome vouch nagger!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lappy!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Wrenpaw/Wrenfeather (Wren!)
    Starpaw/Starblossom (Star!)

15 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• June 18, 2019 at 11:14 pm

thanks! 😀

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 3:55 am

I vouched Rose! You definitely deserve this. You are such a dedicated, hard-working, and sweet member. Good luck! 🙂

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• June 19, 2019 at 11:17 am

Thanks for vouching! 😀 – Rose’s vouch nagger 🙂

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
          June 19, 2019 at 2:52 pm

🙂

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

5. Foxtail (Foxie)
    June 18, 2019 at 12:05 am

I probably should run for senior warrior since my two year Clanniversary is coming up but I’m too lazy 😛

Faith it 'til you make it

• June 18, 2019 at 2:03 am

😛

my leg

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 18, 2019 at 5:57 am

Run whenever you’re ready! There’s no rush. 🙂

🧡 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧡

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      June 18, 2019 at 6:08 am

it’s fine. we all feel the irresistible pull of laziness. 😛 (but I’d totally vouch for you if you ran 🙂 )

anyway the wind blows~

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 18, 2019 at 12:49 pm

We could run together since we have the same clanniversary 🙂

And that’s the tea.

• Littlefang
      June 20, 2019 at 2:01 pm

I just forgot about mine. Oh well, I’m busy. I’ll support you though

Still heir to the heir throne

6. June 18, 2019 at 12:41 am

Hello friends! I’m Jasminebreeze, and I am, once again, running for senior warrior! I used to be running but I went really inactive and just now got my footing!
    You should vouch for me! Why?
    -I have written a blog article on my favorite characters and why, back when I was Robinpaw!
    -I try to help with the BlogClan Newsletter as much as I can!
    -I help run the (unofficial) BlogClan instagram account!
    -I love helping people out!
    -I’m as positive as possible!
    -Back during December 2017 and 2018, I helped out in the Holiday Gift Exchange!
    -I have been on the blog for a bit over two years!
    -I’m mildly active here and really active on discord!
    -I have started a few roleplays!
    -I have roleplayed a lot!
    -I help out whenever I can!
    -I have written many fanfics and have submitted some art to the Flickr page!

So, yeah! That’s my vouching campaign! Remember, for your vouch to be valid, you have to have been on the blog for two months and write a couple of sentences in the form! Thanks 🙂

Imma tiger,,

7. Sandy is logged out
    June 18, 2019 at 7:26 am

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3