BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

13,666 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Firepaw/spring ~ Fyre
    June 25, 2019 at 8:21 am

Bramblefur, could you please be my mentor?

Math book - home of sketches.

• June 25, 2019 at 3:08 pm

good luck looking for a mentor 🙂

my leg

2. Thistlefrost
    June 25, 2019 at 10:23 am

When did I join Blogclan?

Trail of Shadows is soon

• Birchfoot
      June 25, 2019 at 12:42 pm

I believe your first comment was from May 13 of this year 🙂

• June 25, 2019 at 3:08 pm

what birchy said 😛

my leg

3. Thistlefrost
    June 25, 2019 at 10:34 am

How do I become Mod? What are the requirments?
    Also Cheetah I vouched for you! And I am working on vouching for other senior warriors too.

Trail of Shadows is soon

• Birchfoot
      June 25, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Hey, Thistlefrost 🙂

There’s no special way to become a mod. Kate occasionally recruits new mods when she needs help running BlogClan, either by asking members to fill in an application form or just because she notices a blogclanner being particularly helpful/creative/proactive and thinks “Yay! Now that is someone who could make BlogClan a really great place to be.”

And, to vouch for a senior warrior, you must have been on here for 2 months. I think your first comment was in mid-May, so you should be able to vouch for Cheetah/the others running for SW in a few weeks (I believe July 13 would be the exact date)

Hope this helped! 🙂 <3

• June 25, 2019 at 3:08 pm

what birchy said 🙂

my leg

• Thistlefrost
      June 25, 2019 at 11:13 pm

I’m pretty sure I commented around feb but ok

Trail of Shadows is soon

4. Fally
    June 25, 2019 at 1:20 pm

I’m running for SW! 😀
    Here are my reasons:

– I’ve been on BlogClan for 2 1/2 years now. I check the Blog everyday and I comment everyday, too.

– I comment on a variety of pages, like the Tavern, the Polls page and the Say Hi page, just to name a few.

– I’ve written several one-shots and posted them on the Blog (here’s a list of them on my Wikia page: https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Fallenshadows .)

– I’ve written three articles on BlogClan

– I participated in the 2017 and 2018 BlogClan Gift Exchanges (I also helped do a last minute gift)

– I’m on the BlogClan Wiki

– I’ve done coding for a few peoples’ pages on the Wiki

– I’ve gone to a couple Wikia gatherings and I popped into the 2017 Summer Gathering several times

– I have an apprentice, Gingerpaw, and I also used to mentor Blitzpaw

-Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    -Silverpaw/sky
    -Gingerpaw/heart (Ginger)
    -Brackenpaw/light (Bracken)
    -Honeypaw/cloud (Honey)
    -Willowstep (Wistep)
    -Lightningpaw/heart [not sure if you’ve on long enough for it be valid, but I appreciate it! <3 ]
    -Shadowcloud (Clo)
    -Viperfrost (Viper)
    -Pebblerose (Pebble)

I’d really appreciate if you’d vouch for me! 😀 Thank you for reading this and I hope you have an awesome day! 😀

P.S You get free virtual chocolate/sweets/fruit if you vouch for me 😛

Sandy addition: Please vouch for Fallen! She deserves to be a SW! (#Fallen4SW!!!!!)

Ginger addition: Fally is a great person, and she is very active, Fally deserves to be a senior warrior!

Shadow addition: Vouch for Fally! She completely deserves it! FALLY FOR SW

Thistle addition ; FALLY FOR SW She really deserves it 🙂

Flighty Edition: Vouch For Fally! She is amazing, and deserves this! VOUCH 4 FALLY!

Clo addition: Vouch for Fally!! #Fally4SW

Running for SW!!

• June 25, 2019 at 3:09 pm

goooooo fallllllyyy 😀

my leg

• June 26, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Go Fally! I vouched!

Anyone want a cookie?

• Faithpaw dreads the summer holidays and wants a mentor
      June 26, 2019 at 2:56 pm

i vouch for you X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Fally! Good[est!] Luck!

Moons are majestic!!!

5. Shadefrost
    June 25, 2019 at 1:24 pm

When are the Special Role elections again? And are there any requirements to be able to run?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 25, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Soon. All the required information shall be revealed soon.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 25, 2019 at 5:14 pm

*cue dramatic cape sweep and ominous music*

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Cedar isn't logged in
        June 26, 2019 at 5:31 am

Where will it be posted?

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
          June 26, 2019 at 5:17 pm

s o o n, y o u n g o n e.

Aka wait until July 1st and you shall see 😛 It’ll be on the front page.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      June 25, 2019 at 5:14 pm

what emb said 🙂

6. June 25, 2019 at 6:58 pm

Hey guys! It’s Moon, with some reasons for why you should vouch for me!

– She comments everyday, and responds to most (if not all) of the comments on the Tavern and sometimes the Hug Page when she is able to (usually weekends).
    – She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years (2 years in November)
    – Has been running for over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – She has written multiple Blogfics/Fanfics on the Blog (which admittedly haven’t been ever finished 😛 )
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Has run multiple games on the Warriors Games Page, including a mixed games, murder mystery, and a simulation, along with others that she’s forgotten over the past year.
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Comments on a variety of pages, including the Tavern, Hug Page, Fanfiction page, Discussion pages, and more
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Is a part of multiple other RPs, including Rite of Passage and the Divided Society
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Believes herself to be welcoming and kind to new members, and is working more on that.
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Has participated in 2 Gatherings, which were the two that have occured since she joined (even waking up early for one of them 😉 )
    – Participated in the last BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange, and made an emergency last minute gift
    – Participates and draws prizes for the formerly monthly fanfiction/art contests
    – Wrote a long paragraph each for her two mod applications and (according to Kate) was shortlisted for “Allegiances Editor.”
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Is on the BlogClan wiki (feel free to message me at Moonbreeze19 if you’d like to chat!)
    – Active on the BlogClan hangouts group(s), which included helping revive one of the chats to the point of being renamed “not so dead anymore” 😛
    – Chats as often as possible with members who have left the Blog through Hangouts
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – I ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    – Has run two on site secret clans (and joined many others) along with two other secret clans, each with their own wordpress site (though still for BlogClanners 😀 )
    -Part of the TSGN Project (Primary Artist for I think Chapter 16?)
    – 2nd on the last round of NTA (7 points)
    – Part of the Ultimate Warrior Cat Breeds book project thing 😛
    – Currently writing a Blogfic, with signups open on the Fanfiction Organization Page!
    – Active on the BlogClan discord
    – Currently working on the 2nd BlogClan Camp drawing, a giant poster with around 30 different members.
    – Draws cover art for the BlogClan Newsletter

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for me! Currently, I’m about 3 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that I deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

Also, I'd really appreciate if I could have some help reposting this every new page. 🙂 I'm having trouble keeping up with all the new pages! Thank you to Cloudy for helping! I really hope to get SW by July 1st 😀

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Faithpaw dreads the summer holidays and wants a mentor
      June 26, 2019 at 2:57 pm

totally vouch for you X 5000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Moon you’re the BEST advice-giver!!!

Moons are majestic!!!

• Birchfoot
        June 26, 2019 at 3:16 pm

Hi, Faithpaw,

to vouch for someone, you need to visit the Become/Vouch for a Senior Warrior page, which you can find here: Become a Senior Warrior
        You need to explain why you believe they should become a senior warrior, and you must have been on BlogClan for at least 2 months 🙂 <3

• Faithpaw/shadow Is Looking For A Mentor
          June 26, 2019 at 3:19 pm

i HAVE bben on for at lest 2 moonths

Moons are majestic!!!

• Birchfoot
            June 26, 2019 at 3:29 pm

Great! Then you just need to write why you think Moon deserves to be a Senior Warrior here: Become a Senior Warrior

and you’re good to go! 🙂

7. June 25, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Hey everyone! Please vouch me for SW, I’m so close! <3 I'd love to be a senior warrior for the Blog. 😀

Reasons to vouch for Rosefur:
    – She’s the head of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project!
    – She’s been a BlogClanner for 3 years!
    – She’s written several articles on BlogClan!
    – She reads every single article that comes out on BlogClan, even if she doesn’t comment on them!
    – She is kind and caring to all members, and is there for anyone who needs it!
    – She’s attended some Gatherings before!
    – She’s active on the BlogClan wiki, and edits pages for grammar and clarity!
    – She was on the old Blog, before the site move!
    – She always chats in Live Chat when it’s open!
    – She loves making new friends and is friendly to everybody!
    – She’s the official TSGN editor for BlogClan!
    – She’s a mod!

BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Rose!

Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Fallenshadows (Fally!)
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy!)
    Spidersong (Spidey!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven!) – her awesome vouch nagger!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Crystalpaw/Crystalshine (Crystie!)
    Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream!)
    Shadefrost (Shadey!)
    Ivypaw (Ivie!)
    Lapispaw/Lapisdapple (Lappy!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Wrenpaw/Wrenfeather (Wren!)
    Starpaw/Starblossom (Star!)
    Winterwhisper (Wint!)

16 vouches (YAY!) but I'm still a few vouches short since some of these are not valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/. Every vouch means so much to me <3

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

❤ Loyal Warrior of BlogClan! ❤

8. Pebble can't wait for summer
    June 25, 2019 at 10:28 pm

Hey I’ve vouched for you too! 😛

Remember me for centuries

• June 26, 2019 at 12:47 am

who? 🙂

my leg

• Pebble can't wait for summer
        June 27, 2019 at 7:32 pm

Rosefur 🙂

Remember me for centuries

9. Faithpaw/shadow Is Looking For A Mentor
    June 26, 2019 at 3:23 pm

how do i make a secret page?

Moons are majestic!!!

• Pebble can't wait for summer
      June 27, 2019 at 7:33 pm

I was wondering the same thing 🙁

Remember me for centuries

10. Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
    June 26, 2019 at 3:33 pm

So since this is repost month, you have to repost your birthdays and Clanniversaries in order for them to reappear on the calendar right? But both my birthday and Clanniversary are after the next repost month (December). Should I resubmit them now and then do it again in December or just do it once in December?

young, scrappy and hungry

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      June 26, 2019 at 3:41 pm

Repost month is for the allegiances only. During repost month, you send in another form so Viper can re-do the allegiances and old, inactive members get taken off. It doesn’t affect the calendar at all 🙂

Fro4SW!