BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

13,666 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Sunfall the first
    June 26, 2019 at 5:05 pm

I’m looking for a mentor

I heart warriors

• Viper (Viperfrost)
      June 26, 2019 at 5:19 pm

You should probably ask Cheetahspark to add you to her list! She organizes available mentors and available apprentices so you can find one easier. 🙂

reality is an illusion

• June 26, 2019 at 5:46 pm

good luck looking for a mentor 🙂

my leg

• Faithshadow Wants A Mentor
      June 27, 2019 at 11:21 am

you are actually sunfall the 2nd, theres one in the books:)

Moons are majestic!!!

• Honeypaw
      June 27, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Good luck!

• 💥Pebblerose💥
      June 27, 2019 at 10:16 pm

me too 😛

Remember me for centuries

2. Littlefang
    June 27, 2019 at 3:46 am

Of anyone needs a mentor, I’m ready for one. To those who are new, I could try to help you on the way. Beware though, sometimes I’m inactive! Besides for that, other can help you. You’ll likely find me in the fanfic section.

Still heir to the heir throne

• Faithshadow Wants A Mentor
      June 27, 2019 at 11:15 am

can you be my mentor please, Littlefang? I’ve been looking for available ones for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss![ages] 🙂
      oh by the way i’ll be inactive for a while because the summer hols are coming and i’m only on here at school, so we’ll amke a good tem of inactivity!!!

Moons are majestic!!!

• Littlefang
        June 27, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Well that’s settled. I’ll fill in the form. If you don’t know, it’ll be right where you place your name for the official allegiance. This time on the mentor or apprentice slot, place my name in. I trust that you’ll find out how.

Still heir to the heir throne

• Faithshadow Needs A Mentor
          July 1, 2019 at 8:47 am

i don’t really get the form thing, but thanks fo being my mentor Littlefang!

Moons are majestic!!!

• June 27, 2019 at 1:07 pm

good luck looking for an apprentice 🙂

my leg

3. Faithshadow Wants A Mentor
    June 27, 2019 at 11:21 am

i mean make a good team

Moons are majestic!!!

4. Icepaw(stream)
    June 27, 2019 at 2:06 pm

I was just wondering this, do you have to be an elder if you’re out of school? I’m only an apprentice, but I was wondering this.

• June 27, 2019 at 3:24 pm

uhh no idea 😛 i think you can still be a warrior?

my leg

• June 27, 2019 at 3:29 pm

If your a senior warrior and are out of school you can stay a SW. If you are not a SW you become a elder

a Thistle

• June 27, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Idk. I don’t believe so? Eaglefrost is almost 22 and is still a warrior (unless they are in college) but I’m still a bit new so I don’t know it all 😛

I'm feelin closer to the stars

• Emberblaze (Emb)
        June 28, 2019 at 1:13 am

I’m pretty sure Eagle is still in college or a university so when they grad, then they will become an elder.

Well Done ~The Afters

• Cheetahspark
      June 27, 2019 at 3:49 pm

You stay a warrior if you’re in college 🙂 Once you graduate, you become an elder (i think 😛 )

Spidey4SW

5. June 27, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Guess what? The Meowing Aster (Asterstorm) is running for senior warrior now 😆!!!!! I’ve been on Blogclan for two years, here’s my first comment 😛: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/please-introduce-yourself-2/comment-page-22/#comments
    Here are the reasons to vouch for me 😉:
    – I draw fanart of Warriors, you can check them out on my Instagram
    – I’m active here (I think 😜?)
    – I’m also active in the Blogclan Instagram group chat
    – I volunteer to bring members from here to the group chat
    – I’m the leader of Meowingclan 😹
    – I’m in the Blogclan MAP project
    – I’m working on the Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors project (https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Fan_Book_of_Cat_Breeds_in_Warriors)
    – I use lots of emojis in my comments, so it’s entertaining to read them 🤣
    – I try my best to join the live chats and gatherings here, even I have a large time zone difference with the blog
    – I summit pictures for cadvent
    – I joined a fanart contest here and won 😜
    – I try to make my article(s) as creative as possible, even it means taking a whole year to think about one and the number of articles I’ve posted till now is still one
    – I think I’m nice 🤔?
    – My dream is to become a great artist (I’m not sure is it relevant or not but anyway…)
    – I have an account on the new warriors website
    – I just made an account on the Blogclan Wiki 😜
    – I have an account on Warriors Amino (what does this have to do with becoming a senior warrior anyway 😹?!)
    – I LOVE BLOGCLAN AND WARRIORS VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    I may not have so many reasons to write like some other members, and some of my “reasons” are actually quite useless(?), but I think I have to do this before it’s too late. I may add some more on my list when I do more things or suddenly remember something. Please vouch for me 🙏! And please don’t mix this post up with Asterflame’s 😛.
    +++
    Ravenpaw/mist
    Rainshine
    Foxie
    Ivie

#revivemeowingclan

6. June 27, 2019 at 6:40 pm

Hey guys! It’s Moon, with some reasons for why you should vouch for me!

– She comments everyday, and responds to most (if not all) of the comments on the Tavern and sometimes the Hug Page when she is able to (usually weekends).
    – She has taken many (over 20, plus plans to do more) fursona requests
    – Also has been a very loyal member of the Blog for over 1 and a half years (2 years in November)
    – Has been running for over 6 months
    – Has had two mentors: Drizzleflash (formerly) and Asterstorm (currently)
    – She has written multiple Blogfics/Fanfics on the Blog (which admittedly haven’t been ever finished 😛 )
    – Runs a collab called Seasons of Night
    – Runs the BlogClan MAP Collab, Seasons of Love
    – Has run multiple games on the Warriors Games Page, including a mixed games, murder mystery, and a simulation, along with others that she’s forgotten over the past year.
    – Can take an apprentice instead of being one when she gets SW
    – Has been reading Warriors for over 4 years
    – Comments on a variety of pages, including the Tavern, Hug Page, Fanfiction page, Discussion pages, and more
    – Has written 3 articles, with more in the works!
    – Runs a Pokemon RP called Honor
    – Is a part of multiple other RPs, including Rite of Passage and the Divided Society
    – Very active on the BlogClan Instagram group chat
    – An upcoming participant of the Unoffical BlogClan Instagram account’s surveys
    – Believes herself to be welcoming and kind to new members, and is working more on that.
    – Has run 2 fanfiction contests
    – Has participated in 2 Gatherings, which were the two that have occured since she joined (even waking up early for one of them 😉 )
    – Participated in the last BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange, and made an emergency last minute gift
    – Participates and draws prizes for the formerly monthly fanfiction/art contests
    – Wrote a long paragraph each for her two mod applications and (according to Kate) was shortlisted for “Allegiances Editor.”
    – Reads every article posted, even if she doesn’t comment.
    – Tries to be a overall good person and helpful to all
    – Is on the BlogClan wiki (feel free to message me at Moonbreeze19 if you’d like to chat!)
    – Active on the BlogClan hangouts group(s), which included helping revive one of the chats to the point of being renamed “not so dead anymore” 😛
    – Chats as often as possible with members who have left the Blog through Hangouts
    – Signs up for as many Blogfics as possible
    – I ran/run a very secret ( 😉 ) BlogClan related wiki with Silv and Ottie a while ago, which included writing another fanfic together!
    – Has run two on site secret clans (and joined many others) along with two other secret clans, each with their own wordpress site (though still for BlogClanners 😀 )
    -Part of the TSGN Project (Primary Artist for I think Chapter 16?)
    – 2nd on the last round of NTA (7 points)
    – Part of the Ultimate Warrior Cat Breeds book project thing 😛
    – Currently writing a Blogfic, with signups open on the Fanfiction Organization Page!
    – Active on the BlogClan discord
    – Currently working on the 2nd BlogClan Camp drawing, a giant poster with around 30 different members.
    – Draws cover art for the BlogClan Newsletter

Anyways, I hope you’ll vouch for me! Currently, I’m about 3 valid vouches short. 🙂 I feel that the reasons listed above show that I deserve to be a SW, and appreciate all your support. <3

Also, I'd really appreciate if I could have some help reposting this every new page. 🙂 I'm having trouble keeping up with all the new pages! Thank you to Cloudy for helping! I really hope to get SW by July 1st 😀

Also, to vouch, make sure you've been on the blog for at least 2 months, and then fill out the form on the Allegiances Page with at least 3 sentences on why you think I should be a senior warrior. I'd really appreciate it, especially since a lot of my vouches were probably over 6 months ago and no longer count. 🙂

Also, does a mod telling me about how many valid vouchers I still have?

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

7. Pebble can't wait for summer
    June 27, 2019 at 7:35 pm

What was my first comment? 😛

Remember me for centuries

• Birchfoot
      June 27, 2019 at 11:31 pm

I believe your first comment was on this page: Here it is!

• June 27, 2019 at 11:45 pm

what birchy linked 😛

my leg

8. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 27, 2019 at 7:38 pm

Tomorrow I will start running for senior warrior

And that’s the tea.

• Littlefang
      June 27, 2019 at 7:56 pm

I’ll be one of the first vouchers

Still heir to the heir throne

my leg

• Rush
      June 28, 2019 at 2:49 am

I’ll vouch for you Pasty! Good luck<3

9. Firepaw/spring ~ Fyre
    June 28, 2019 at 12:37 am

Can someone please be my mentor? I’ve been here since the 6th and I still haven’t gotten a mentor!

Math book - home of sketches.

• Birchfoot
      June 28, 2019 at 1:20 am

I’m sorry, Fyre 🙁

Unfortunately, there’s a lot more apprentices than warriors who are active, so it can sometimes take a while to get a mentor. Don’t give up, though! I’m sure you’ll find one, soon 😀 <3 And you don't need one to be a member here - it's just for fun

• June 28, 2019 at 1:49 am

good luck fyre in search of a mentor <3

my leg

10. Rush
    June 28, 2019 at 2:51 am

I haven’t seen my soon to be apprentice here in two weeks. Where are you Flighty?