BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

14,473 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Bramblefire
    July 17, 2019 at 4:59 am

Speaking of apprentices, has anyone seen Gingie around? I haven’t seen them in awhile rip. 🙁

• July 17, 2019 at 5:16 am

oof i hope gingie is still around <3

wait for you to get back

• Gingerpaw/drift (Ginger)
      July 17, 2019 at 2:10 pm

I don’t think so… sorry Bramb! Hope you find a mentor!

• Ginger
        July 17, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Oof, sorry Bramb. Not used to waking up this early… I meant apprentice!

• July 17, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Bramb is looking for their apprentice who seems to have disappeared, not for a mentor 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Bramblefire
          July 17, 2019 at 8:38 pm

I could get a mentor if I wanted. Don’t destroy my dreams, Moon. 🙂

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
            July 17, 2019 at 8:55 pm

if moon can’t destroy thy dreams, then I shall muahahahahaha

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Bramblefire
              July 18, 2019 at 3:51 am

Darn. What if I just become my own mentor then? Bam. Crisis averted.

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                July 18, 2019 at 4:20 am

Pretty sure Viper and Jayie shall have some highly raised eyebrows at that

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Bramblefire
                  July 18, 2019 at 12:15 pm

What if I clone myself then? Then it’s technically a different person.

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                  July 18, 2019 at 7:05 pm

But still your name, appearance, and personality

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Cheetahspark
                  July 18, 2019 at 2:39 pm

BRAMBLEFIRE
                  APPRENTICE, BRAMBLEFIRE

Spidey4SW

• July 18, 2019 at 5:52 pm

😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Bramblefire
                  July 19, 2019 at 1:58 am

Or I’ll appease those few Cramble shippers that remain and have Crowfeather as my mentor.

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                  July 19, 2019 at 2:56 am

Or Crowfeather as your apprentice.

Either way, Cramble4Ever

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Bramblefire
                  July 19, 2019 at 3:45 am

I mean whatever works. I’m honestly a little surprised people even remember Cramble. I thought it died with my activity.

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                  July 19, 2019 at 6:16 am

the internet never forgets

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 18, 2019 at 5:52 pm

Thank you for your assistance, Embix 😛

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
                July 18, 2019 at 6:38 pm

I live to serve, after all.

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Silvs
      July 17, 2019 at 2:56 pm

No sorry, maybe she ran away because she didn’t like her mentor 😛
      (Jk)

• Bramblefire
        July 17, 2019 at 8:39 pm

Seems about right.

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
          July 18, 2019 at 2:37 am

Please be joking or you are in for a serious scolding

I am perfect like I am

• Bramblefire
            July 18, 2019 at 3:52 am

Nope. I just scare my apprentices off. Look at more Maple. She’s such a traumatized kiddo. Rip.

• Mapledrift
              July 18, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Excuse me ?

• Bramblefire
                July 19, 2019 at 1:59 am

Exactly. 🙂

2. July 17, 2019 at 1:41 pm

Mods, are any of my vouches invalid?

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      July 17, 2019 at 5:54 pm

Not that I can see. 🙂

reality is an illusion

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 5:59 pm

I thought you meant people vouching for you and I was like “whoa, Raven’s running? Gotta go vouch” 😛

young, scrappy and hungry

3. July 17, 2019 at 1:54 pm

Thank you to Goldi for finding this! 😀 ♥️ 🍪

Hi, everyone, this is me, Raven, telling you why YOU (yes, you) should vouch for the amazing Thistletooth! 😃 💚

– They check the blog every day!
    – They’ve read every single Warriors book!
    – They’re part of the TSGN (Trailing Stars Graphic Novel) project, and they’re doing Part 5 by themself!
    – They are very active on both BlogClan and the BlogClan Wiki.
    – They have a BlogClan-related wiki of their own!
    – They write wonderful warriors spoofs in the Fanfiction Page!
    – They are Onyxheart15 on DeviantArt, where they make lovely warrior cat drawings!
    – They have had very canon thoughts, including “We are warriors”, Thistle, Tigerstar II, and Bristlefrost!
    – Their apprentice Sandy thinks they are an AMAZING AWESOME mentor!
    – They are on PotatoClan discord!
    – They’ve been on BlogClan for a year!
    – They always chat on Live Chat when it is open!
    – They will never leave BlogClan!
    – They are very dedicated to conserving BlogClan’s species/ranks!

Lovely BlogClanners who’ve vouched for Thistle!

Dreampaw/Dreamcloud (Dream) – their former apprentice!
    Sandpaw/Sandfrost (Sandy) – their current apprentice!
    Cheetahpaw/Cheetahflight (Flighty!)
    Ravenpaw/Ravenmist (Raven) – one of their vouch naggers! (aka me!)
    Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon (Shadow!)
    Doeleap (Doe!)
    Silverscourge (Sylvie!)
    Pineblossom (Pine!)
    Fallenshadows (Fally!)
    Wrenpaw/Wrenfeather (Wren!)
    Starpaw/Starblossom (Star!)

20 vouches (YAY!) but the more the better since some of these may not be valid! Go vouch right now – the form is here! http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/become-a-senior-warrior/

(Note: To be a valid voucher, you need to have been on BlogClan for at least two months. If you want to vouch but you don’t meet this requirement, let me know and I’ll make a “supporters” section and add you there. 🙂)

gold’s fake & real love hurts

• July 17, 2019 at 5:42 pm

🙂

wait for you to get back

• Sunny
      July 17, 2019 at 6:35 pm

I’ll be a supporter because I can’t vouch

I'm not throwing away my shot!

4. Astie is Meowing for her New Books (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
    July 17, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Guess what? The Meowing Aster (Asterstorm) is running for senior warrior now 😆!!!!! I’ve been on Blogclan for two years, here’s my first comment 😛: http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/please-introduce-yourself-2/comment-page-22/#comments
    Here are the reasons to vouch for me 😉:
    – I draw fanart of Warriors, you can check them out on my Instagram
    – I’m active here (I think 😜?)
    – I’m also active in the Blogclan Instagram group chat
    – I volunteer to bring members from here to the group chat
    – I’m the leader of Meowingclan 😹
    – I’m in the Blogclan MAP project
    – I’m working on the Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors project (https://blogclan-2.wikia.com/wiki/Complete_Fan_Book_of_Cat_Breeds_in_Warriors)
    – I use lots of emojis in my comments, so it’s entertaining to read them 🤣
    – I try my best to join the live chats and gatherings here, even I have a large time zone difference with the blog
    – I summit pictures for cadvent
    – I joined a fanart contest here and won 😜
    – I try to make my article(s) as creative as possible, even it means taking a whole year to think about one and the number of articles I’ve posted till now is still one
    – I think I’m nice 🤔?
    – My dream is to become a great artist (I’m not sure is it relevant or not but anyway…)
    – I have an account on the new warriors website
    – I just made an account on the Blogclan Wiki 😜
    – I have an account on Warriors Amino (what does this have to do with becoming a senior warrior anyway 😹?!)
    – I LOVE BLOGCLAN AND WARRIORS VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!!
    I may not have so many reasons to write like some other members, and some of my “reasons” are actually quite useless(?), but I think I have to do this before it’s too late. I may add some more on my list when I do more things or suddenly remember something. Please vouch for me 🙏! And please don’t mix this post up with Asterflame’s 😛.
    *****
    Fallen
    Ravenpaw/mist
    Rainshine
    Foxie
    Ivie
    Littlefang
    Faithpaw (you said you vote for me, you mean vouch for me, right 😛?)

(OK, I actually forget how many vouches do I have to get to become a senior warrior 😹…)

5. July 17, 2019 at 4:46 pm

can we get an f in the chat for juniperfool

look at you, strawberry blonde

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      July 17, 2019 at 5:41 pm

F

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm

f

wait for you to get back

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 6:00 pm

f what did you do juni

young, scrappy and hungry

• July 17, 2019 at 6:31 pm

i not-so accidentally sent in a form to change my name to juniperfool last month lol

(my name on the allegiances didn’t get changed, but i will always be juniperfool in my heart)

look at you, strawberry blonde

• Pineblossom
          July 18, 2019 at 2:50 am

And we also will always know you as Juniperfool.

young, scrappy and hungry

• July 17, 2019 at 10:29 pm

we mourn the loss

juniperfool lives on in our hearts

F

Beauty is beauty ME 美

6. Sunny
    July 17, 2019 at 6:40 pm

I am looking for a mentor! Here are some facts about me.

– I am looking for a mentor
    – I am currently writing a fanfic and a warrior’s short story.
    – I am active almost everyday
    – I am in many roleplays
    – I run a roleplay
    – I read Warriors, Harry Potter, Survivors, Seekers (A little bit), and Percy Jackson
    – I love warriors and writing
    – I have recommended Warriors to friends
    – I need a mentor
    Irrelevent~
    – I ride horses
    – I have a cat (used to have two)
    – I might get kittens in 2 year
    – I want a dog as well
    – I love almost all animals

Please if you can mentor me please do

I'm not throwing away my shot!

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      July 17, 2019 at 6:58 pm

I ride horses too. 😀

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
      July 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm

Good luck!

• July 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm

good luck looking for a mentor 😄

wait for you to get back

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm

My mom has a horse but retired her. I have this hunk of laziness for a cat https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/S8QWjHuOSY–OyM7GYfeuQ.lDE4wNfTCf94tumIJq9Ule

I am perfect like I am

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
        July 17, 2019 at 7:06 pm

Awww <3

reality is an illusion

• Sunny
        July 18, 2019 at 7:44 am

It looks a lot like my friend’s cat

I'm not throwing away my shot!

7. Cheetahspark
    July 17, 2019 at 6:46 pm

Hello, BlogClan! We are Cheetah, Frosto, Spidey and Rainie, running for Senior Warrior! Here are some reasons to help you when you’re vouching. Remember that a vouch should be at least 3 sentences long, and shouldn’t just be copy and pasting the list we’ve provided! We would really appreciate it if you would vouch for us. Thank you so much for supporting us!

Remember: vouch for one of us, vouch for all of us!

Cheetahspark!

• Been a part of the Blog for about a year and a half (since January 7, 2018)
    • Never gone inactive (checks and comments on the Blog pretty much every day, and has commented at least once every week since joining)
    • Written six articles and quite a lot of fanfiction (and has won a fanfiction contest or two)
    • Been a consistent roleplayer in multiple roleplays
    • Has consistently posted the mentor/apprentice list on the Allegiances Chat Page for over a year
    • Attended a Wiki Gathering, a Discord Gathering, and two BlogClan Gatherings
    • Participated in the 2018 Holiday Gift Exchange
    • Was BlogClanner in the Spotlight in August 2018
    • Wrote Chapter 24 of Trailing Stars
    • Co-founder of the Unofficial BlogClan Instagram
    • Member of the BlogClan Newsletter staff
    • Birthday Editor/BlogTeam member

Frostpaw/fire!

• Joined the Blog in May 2018
    • Comments everyday
    • Member of the BlogClan Wiki and has a page there
    • Written one article
    • Has had four games (an NTA, which is still going, and NTW, a Clan Builder, and a Mixed Games)
    • Was in Maple’s roleplay Nemisis and had a roleplay
    • Participated in the Summer Gathering as a Dapper Dragon
    • Participated in the Holiday Gift Exchange
    • Is currently writing two fanfics and featured in several Blogfics
    • Was featured in a chapter of Trailing Stars

Spidersong!

• Been on the blog for over a year and four months
    • Taken part of every gathering since I joined, including one discord gathering
    • Co-founder of the Unofficial BlogClan Instagram
    • Have taken fursona requests twice in the past
    • Completed an NTA game and several Hunger Games rounds on the Warriors Game Page
    • Featured in Chapter 24 of Trailing Stars
    • Has coded wiki pages for many BlogClanners (Snowy, Thistle, Pastel, etc.)
    • Hosted a Warriors FanFiction competition with Ebony in 2018
    • Participated in the 2018 Holiday Gift exchange
    • Won second place in the April 2018 Gathering Fan Creation Contest (FanArt)
    • Participated in the 2018 June Mini Contest

Rainshine!

• Been on the blog since February 2018
    • On the BlogTeam as a general mod
    • Judges the official blog NTA every week
    • Has run two other games in the past (Clan Builder and NTA)
    • An admin for the Unofficial BlogClan Instagram page
    • Created the current Instagram chat
    • Written two articles
    • Been consistently roleplaying in many role plays
    • Has taken fursona requests (still working on them)
    • Participated in Holiday Gift Exchange, as well as many contests
    • Knows and teaches people how to code on the blog

Spidey4SW

• Lightningpaw(Lightingshadow)
      July 17, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛

• July 17, 2019 at 7:03 pm

• Cheetahspark
        July 18, 2019 at 1:51 pm

Yep – all four of us 😉

Spidey4SW

8. doey
    July 17, 2019 at 6:53 pm

Anybody need a vouch nagger? 😝

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

9. Blackkit/paw/shade ^._.^
    July 17, 2019 at 9:01 pm

I’m so exited for 1st of August!! My name will get put up! Please put me up as Blackkit! Black out.

Don’t eat my cookies! Grrr!

10. July 17, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Guess what? The lovely and amazing Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) is running for senior warrior!! She’s been on the blog for a year now, and now she’s officially running for SW!!

Here are some reasons why you should vouch!!
    – She’s really active on the Tavern, Warriors Games Page and Warriors Fanfiction Page!
    – She has a wiki account called Crystalshine75, and made over 2000 edits on it!
    – She wrote a couple of fanfictions, go check them out!
    – She runs 2 games on the games page, a Clan Builder and Name that StarClan Kit!
    – She is part of the TSGN project (She’s the Primary Artist of part 13)!
    – She has her own secret clan, CrystalClan! (Crystie: I gave up with it because my mom said I don’t have the time for it )
    – She’s on Deviantart, and daily posts art!
    – She’s on Scratch (a educational coding website thingy), and made a game called Warriors: Two Mothers!
    – She is super nice to new members, especially the Wiki!
    – She takes art requests!
    – She can code colorful pages on the Wiki!
    – She wrote 3 articles, one about Warrior Cats breeds, another about her least favorite characters in Warriors and the last one about her favorite warrior ships!
    – She started a fanfiction project with Asterstorm called Complete Fan Book of Cat Breeds in Warriors, and it has a lot of members write in it!
    – Overall, Crystie is an amazing, awesome, friendly person! Please vouch for her!
    Fun Facts about Crystie!
    – She has two best friends, Sandy and Foxy! <3
    – She's friend with everyone of you! <3
    – Her mentor is the super awesome Kat! <3
    – She can draw pretty (maybe ) arts! She drew her Gravatar!
    – The first warrior name she made for herself was Crystalpelt, but it was weird when she translated it to Chinese. Crystallight was the second name; the name she joined BlogClan with, is Crystalshine, which is her current name!
    – She is also very active on the Wiki, and ranked 17!
    – She used to be active on DeviantArt, but it's blocked
    – She loves everyone of you!!! <3