BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

21,344 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. May 28, 2020 at 6:17 pm

The Pronouns List

Archkit – Female (Fine with any pronoun)
    Asterstorm – Female (She/ Her)
    Beaconpaw (light) – Female (She/Her)
    Birchfoot – Female (She/Her)
    Blackpaw – Any pronouns
    Blossomkit – Female (She/Her)
    Bluebellpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Bluefire – Female (She/Her)
    Blueflower (Potato) – Female (She/Her)
    Blueheart – Female (She/Her)
    Brambleheart – She/Her
    Brackenpaw (Light) – Female (She/Her)
    Briarpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Cakestar (Kate) – Female (She/Her)
    Cheetahpaw (flight) – Female (She/Her)
    Cheetahspark – Female (She/Her)
    Cinderpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Cloudpaw (Streak of Clouds at Dawn) – Female (She/Her)
    Cloudywillow – Female She/Her)
    Cottonpaw – She/Her
    Crimsonpaw (Claw) – Female (She/Her)
    Crystalsight – Female (She/Her)
    Crystalstream – She/Her or They/Them
    Dapplepaw – They/Them (or He/Him and She/her, but it depends)
    Darkpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Dawnpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Dewpaw (Light) – Female (She/Her)
    Doe – Female (She/Her)
    Dovestream – Female (She/Her)
    Eagleclaw – Male – he/him
    Eaglepaw – Female (She/Her)
    Echomist – Female (She/Her)
    Emberblaze – Male (He/Him)
    Emberpaw (Blossom) – Female (She/Her)
    Emberdawn – Female (She/Her)
    Fallenshadows – Female (She/Her)
    Fawnspots – Female (She/Her)
    Fireleap – Female (She/Her or They/Them)
    Flamecloud – Questioning/Female (She/Her or They/Them)
    Flashtail – Male (He/Him or They/Them)
    Foxpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Frostfire – Female (She/Her)
    Glitchfang – She/Her
    Goldenpaw (Berry) – Female (She/Her)
    Goldenfawn – Non-Binary (They/Them)
    Gooseshadow – Female (She/Her)
    Hazelburrow (Josh) – Male (He/Him)
    Hollykit – Female (Sher/Her)
    Honeysplash – Female (Sher/her)
    Iceflower – Female (She/Her)
    Icepaw (stream) – Female (She/Her)
    Ironthistle- Non-Binary (They/Them or He/Him)
    Ivypaw (leaf): Female (She/Her)
    Jasminebreeze – Nonbinary (They/Them)
    Jayfrost – Female (She/Her)
    Junipermoth – Non-Binary (They/Them, He/Him/, Ze/Hir, Xe/Xem and anything else but She/Her)
    Kat- Female (She/Her)
    Leafsky (AKA ‘Leafie’) – Female (She/Her)
    Loneheart – Female (She/Her)
    Lunaheart – Female (She/Her)
    Mapledrift – Demi Girl (Xe /Xem, She / Her, They/ Them and anything else but He/Him)
    Mintkit – She/Her
    Monkeyfur – Male (He/Him)
    Moonbreeze – Female (She/Her)
    Moonpaw (leap) – Female (She/Her)
    Moonpaw (spirit) – Female (She/Her)
    Mossball – Female (She/Her)
    Owlfeather – Female (She/Her)
    Pearkit – Female (She/Her)
    Pearlkit – Female (She/Her)
    Pebblepaw (AKA ‘Peb’)– Female (She/Her)
    Plipplop (Snowpuff) – Cis Female (She/Her)
    Pineblossom – Female (She/Her)
    Pinestripe- Female (she/her)
    Plumeflake – Female (She/Her or They/Them)
    Rainingbreeze – Female (She/her)
    Rainshine – Female (She/Her)
    Ravenpaw (feather) – Female (She/Her)
    Ravenpaw (mist) – Female (She/Her)
    Ravenpaw (Shard) – Female (She/Her)
    Rushfire – Male (He/Him)
    Sandpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Shadefrost – Male (He/Him)
    Shadowpaw (Cloud) – Female (She/Her)
    Shadowpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Shiverfur – Female (She/Her)
    Silverfrost – Female (She/Her)
    Silverlight – Female (She/Her)
    Silvermoon – Female (She/Her)
    Silverpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Smokepaw – Female (She/ Her)
    Spiritkit/sky (AKA ‘Ambixie’) – Female (She/Her)
    Spiritpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Spottedpaw (feather) – Female (She/Her)
    Starpaw (blossom) – Female (She/Her)
    Starspring – Non-Binary (They/Them, Xe/Xem, Ze/Hir, and He/Him, just anything but She/Her)
    Star that falls through Navy Sky (Muffinpaw/fern) – Female (She/Her)
    Sunsetpaw – Female (She/Her and anything other than He/Him)
    Sunwhisker – Male (He/Him)
    Swanfeather – Female (She/Her)
    Swiftpaw (nose) – She/Her
    Treepaw (light) – Any pronouns
    Turtlepaw (dapple) – Non-Binary (Prefers They/Them pronouns)
    Viperfrost – Female (She/Her)
    Wavesplash – Female (She/Her)
    Willowstep – Female (She/Her)
    Winterwhisper – Male (He/Him)
    Wolfpaw (Spirit) – Female (She/Her)
    Wrenpaw – Female (She/Her)
    Zenpaw – Female (She/Her)

Please reply to this comment if you want to be added to the list or there is a mistake.

Why won’t you play the game?

• May 28, 2020 at 7:54 pm

🙂

a kind of magic

• AshSpring
      May 29, 2020 at 7:18 am

Ashspring -Female she/her

• Jaykit🦋
      May 29, 2020 at 9:42 am

I’m new can I be added to the list? My name’s: jaykit female (her/ she).

• 🍪Dewpaw / light🍪
      May 29, 2020 at 9:46 am

😁

• Lightbeam
      May 29, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Hi! Sorry to inform that there’s a mistake. I’m not Crystalsight anymore….Sorry. Now I’m Lightbeam. She/Her

Leave Love Eat Doritos!

• May 30, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Stormsong – Female (She/Her)

Your very own nerd is present.

• May 31, 2020 at 9:33 pm

I guess I’ll be added to the list. 🙂 I’m Crookedmoon of course, but if we have to do our name based on our rank, then Crookedpaw instead. I am a bisexual female.

Yes, that was you I just ate

2. 🍪Dewpaw / light🍪
    May 29, 2020 at 9:46 am

Anyone looking for an apprentice?

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      May 29, 2020 at 10:16 am

I believe Starspring’s still the only one on Cheetah’s list 😛

bow to "earthling" overlords

• May 29, 2020 at 2:55 pm

no sorry

a kind of magic

3. Mapledrift
    May 29, 2020 at 10:00 am

Hey everyone ! Just a reminder that you don’t need a mentor ! Personally I was very lucky and managed to have Bramb as a mentor, but honestly, a mentor vital !!! You shouldn’t just join BlogClan to get a mentor and be on the allegiances, it about the community around us. Yes having a mentor is awesome but what I have seen a lot of over the years I’ve been here is people asking for a mentor and that is the only communication they make on the Blog.
    If you aren’t sure if you are going to stick around maybe try and make some friends before you ask for a mentor ! Actually, making friends can be a great way to find a mentor, some warriors don’t take apprentices unless they are friends with the person already
    This message applies to those who are warriors who are looking for an apprentice as well ! Don’t feel like you have to have one
    It’s always a tricky situation when apprentices or mentors go inactive after very few conversations as it can be hard to get an idea of whether that person is ever coming back. So yeah, don’t rush into getting a mentor if you aren’t sure if you are sticking around !!!

Being on BlogClan is a lot more than a few words on the allegiances, some of the best people aren’t even on there and they still find BlogClan just as amazing !!!!!

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      May 29, 2020 at 10:16 am

Definitely try to have fun more than try to get an apprentice or mentor. That way, you can find someone that you’ll have a great connection with rather than just the first person you found. I would say this advice applies very much to both apprentices and mentors, since you may feel pressured to stay on the Allegiances with your mentor/apprentice for years even if you’ve talked a bit and figured out that you don’t have much in common. Take your time; there’s no need to rush. I actually joined the Blog when I was a brand-new warrior, so I’ve never had a mentor. There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s about the journey, not the destination. <3

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Mapledrift
        May 29, 2020 at 10:20 am

I’m glad that what I said made sense 😛 I’ve just noticed a lot of people rushing into it recently, so I thought I’d bring it up

Also heya Viper !

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
          May 29, 2020 at 10:35 am

heya! 😀 how’ve ya been?

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Mapledrift
            May 29, 2020 at 10:45 am

Not bad ! I’ve started writing a book which is really good fun, and today I’m meeting up with a friend, at a social distance of course and it is legal
            How are you doing ??

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
              May 29, 2020 at 11:15 am

Cool! My friends and I have been talking over Zoom so far. I’m still working on my book, and I’m trying to figure out how to animate. the results so far…aren’t very pretty, but I’m getting there XD

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Mapledrift
                May 29, 2020 at 11:21 am

I’ve never actually used zoom tbh 😛 oooo whats your book about ?? I’m considering trying to animate but writing and art already take up a lot of my time

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
                  May 29, 2020 at 11:29 am

yeah, it definitely involves a lot of shifting time around. Okay, so it’s about seven cats from different kingdoms trapped in a war between factions of cat gods and goddesses. It gets a lot more complicated than that, but that’s the most basic summary I can make 😛

bow to "earthling" overlords

• ~`ωᴏƖғѕᴘɪяɪᴛ`~ (𝑊𝑜𝑙𝑓 𝑜𝑓 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑡)
                    May 29, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Viper, that book sounds great!! Will we be able to read it someday?
                    Plz

RevisingWritingForContests

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
                      May 29, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Ha, hopefully it will eventually be published and in that case yes you can definitely read it 😀 I’m likely not going to post my book in installments on the fanfic page or anything like that since it isn’t a fanfic and the organizations and cultures would need a certain amount of exposition to understand clearly, but I may begin posting installments of a Warriors fanfic I’ve been making sometime soon. ^^

bow to "earthling" overlords

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
                      May 30, 2020 at 3:19 pm

OMG Vipey I would definately read it! That’s so exciting! I can’t wait to read it!

i see moky

• α ѕᴘяɪηɢ ᴏғ ғαƖƖєη ѕᴛαяѕ 🌠 Starspring
      May 29, 2020 at 12:36 pm

I agree with this fully ^w^ I admit I am one of those warriors who would prefer that they’re friends with the person first before becoming their mentor, especially since I don’t really know some of the newer members on the blog that well since I had a couple of bouts of inactivity or I’m just not active on certain pages 😛 It’s definitely nice to see your mentor/apprentice’s name next to yours but it’s also pretty fun to make friends on the blog too, if not more fun! Also if you’re actually friends with your mentor/apprentice I feel that makes it more enjoyable for both parties involved ^w^ Like I don’t bite…y’all can talk to me if you want via discord, the blog wiki, the blog, etc you don’t have to be my apprentice to communicate with me guys 😛

I don’t think that my comment helps the fact that I’m the only available mentor on Cheetah’s list, does it

Daffiolet tho

• Silvs
      May 29, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Hi Maple. How are ya?

• Mapledrift
        May 29, 2020 at 8:41 pm

Heya ! I’m doing pretty good ! I’ve been writing a lot recently, I’ve started writing my book

• Silvs
          May 30, 2020 at 2:27 am

Same! I’m on the second chapter!

• Bramblefire
      May 29, 2020 at 2:45 pm

Awww
      Thanks a lot Maple 🙂
      But that’s very very true. Having a mentor is hardly essential and BlogClan can still be an amazing place even if your don’t have a mentor right away. Even if you don’t want a mentor/apprentice it’s amazing. There’s so many ways to explore and make friends on BlogClan and some of the best ways to connect to other members and find an apprentice/mentor is just chatting on the various pages. As for what was said about mentors and apprentices going inactive, it does happen quite a bit (I’ve lost quite a few apprentices this way) and I’ve personally been lucky enough to have had Maple stick around. In fact, we still talk quite a bit. However, relationships like that don’t need to occur just between mentor and apprentice. They can be had throughout the Blog regardless of rank and that’s one of the great things about this place. 🙂

• Mapledrift
        May 29, 2020 at 8:42 pm

I’m never going to stop being here bothering you Bramb don’t you worry !

• Silvs
        May 30, 2020 at 2:28 am

I will never stop being here to bother both of you guys

• May 29, 2020 at 2:56 pm

^^

a kind of magic

• May 29, 2020 at 3:40 pm

I completely agree!

Emma and I became mentor and apprentice because I was cringy and honestly… I looked up to her, and just asked. Somehow I got lucky and her last apprentice started running for SW. Back then I had no clue that she’d be my best friend and the one person on this Earth to keep me sane. 😛 And I’d had a mentor before her, but they went inactive pretty much immediately… So it was just a lucky chance. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• May 29, 2020 at 8:56 pm

Hey, Maple! 😀

I totally agree with you.

Having a mentor isn’t everything, and is not required. Yes, you can totally be a normal, mentorless apprentice on the blog! There isn’t any punishment! Mentors are just for fun.

I do happen to have a mentor, but I hardly interact with them and I’m not even sure if they’re active anymore.

Do go make some friends before you think about having a mentor! And be patient, too. There are many more available apprentices than mentors. (Except for that one rare occasion about a month ago where there were more mentors…) I know I’m still an apprentice, but when I become a mentor, I’ll be much more likely to choose an apprentice I know than one who just came or I have almost never seen before. So take some time to get to know everybody! 😀

Another thing– don’t ask to be on Cheet’s list unless you are sure you will stay on the blog for at least a couple of months. I know I have seen newer members beg for a mentor and then get one, but completely disappear after that.

卄乇ㄚ

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      May 30, 2020 at 8:02 am

awww thats so touching! Yeah, you don’t have to have a mentor! Many people don’t! Like I didn’t have a mentor for like the first 4 to 6 months and I was fine! Don’t worry if you don’t have a mentor!

i see moky

• May 30, 2020 at 3:46 pm

Thank you for saying that about the warriors, too. I’m not meaning to be a bad person for not taking an apprentice, I just don’t want to unless I feel like we’re friends and that the person will stick around, y’know…? (Since by now I think I’ll remain at least semi-active.) 😛

Your very own nerd is present.

• May 30, 2020 at 4:39 pm

I definitely agree with this. I never had a mentor, and I think the Blog is still a great, fun place!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

4. shivy
    May 29, 2020 at 2:01 pm

can elders have apprentices or no 🤔

5. May 29, 2020 at 7:10 pm

Wouldn’t it be cool/crazy/weird if elders had warrior apprentices while the warriors had apprentices, and the apprentices taught the kits? That’d be so weird.

Yes, that was you I just ate

6. Slatepaw
    May 30, 2020 at 2:46 pm

I’m still confused about what I should write on the form in the allegiances. I’m in middle school, so technically I’m a ‘paw, but I’ve seen a lot of people putting both their warrior name and real status on a comment. When filling in my purrsona, should I write Slatesong or Slatepaw for the name part? It asked for the warrior name I would give myself, so I guess I should write Slatesong?

♔ Have a nice day ♔

• Slatepaw
      May 30, 2020 at 3:12 pm

wait never mind I decided that if I was an apprentice but put my warrior name, I would show up as a warrior name in the apprentice section on the allegiances. Like that Snowbreeze (no offense or anything).

♔ Have a nice day ♔

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
        May 30, 2020 at 6:05 pm

Snowy (snowbreeze) is medicine cat apprentice so she’s allowed to have her warrior name on the apprentices section of the allegiances 🙂

Look with your heart

• Slatepaw
          May 31, 2020 at 1:34 am

Oh I see. Eh, I’m glad I put Slatepaw on the form

♔ Have a nice day ♔

• May 30, 2020 at 6:00 pm

Comment names can be anything! Some people like to out their warrior name in their comments because they either want to share it or to help others identify them if they have a really common prefix 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Sageblossom
        May 31, 2020 at 11:21 pm

Like me! I’m actually an apprentice, but my username is Sageblossom. (In case you’re wondering what to call me, Sage is fine)

A Truce Between Us

• May 30, 2020 at 6:51 pm

^^

a kind of magic

7. May 31, 2020 at 11:49 am

When I was looking at the Senior Warriors on the Allegiances really quickly, I misread Kat’s description and thought that it said ‘angry eyes’ instead of grey. 😛

Why won’t you play the game?

• May 31, 2020 at 12:07 pm

I’m now thinking of that scene from Toy Story 2 with Mr. Potato Head. 😛

Why won’t you play the game?

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      May 31, 2020 at 4:07 pm

ahahh lol😛

i see moky

• May 31, 2020 at 6:00 pm

ha ha

a kind of magic

8. May 31, 2020 at 6:03 pm

I can’t wait for the allegiances to be updated!

Yes, that was you I just ate

• May 31, 2020 at 7:02 pm

🙂

a kind of magic

• ѕℓαтєραω
      June 1, 2020 at 12:03 am

I can’t wait either! I’m going to be listed on the allegiances for the first time oh my

♔ Have a nice day ♔

9. ѕℓαтєραω
    June 1, 2020 at 12:02 am

Anybody looking for an apprentice?

♔ Have a nice day ♔

10. June 1, 2020 at 3:02 am

ahhhhh i’m so late this week but this is my weekly reminder that me and foxie are running for sw! i’ve been a tad bit inactive these past couple of days but i promise i’m still alive 😛 vouches and support are much loved and appreciated! <333

✧ running for sw! ✧

11. Cheetahspark
    June 1, 2020 at 3:25 am

Available Mentors:
    Starspring

Available Apprentices:
    Goldenpaw(berry)
    Riverpaw(pond)
    Harveypaw
    Cinderpaw
    Cloudpaw(streak)
    Dewpaw(light)

I’ve been out of town for the past few days and haven’t been able to check the blog/allegiances page so bear with me 😛 yes, the list is the same as the last time I posted it

• ѕℓαтєραω (looking for mentor)
      June 1, 2020 at 5:07 am

And me, but I guess I’ll have to wait for half a day or two I guess

♔ Have a nice day ♔

• Cheetahspark
        June 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm

I added you!

• June 1, 2020 at 5:14 am

good luck y’all!

a kind of magic

• Jaykit🦋
      June 1, 2020 at 10:49 am

Good luck!

12. Sageblossom
    June 1, 2020 at 12:46 pm

OMG i was reading my description on the allegiances and it said, “fluffy GAY tabby” !!!! omg 😂😂

A Truce Between Us

• Cheetahspark
      June 1, 2020 at 5:36 pm

oddly fitting for pride month 😉 petition to turn every “gray” in the allegiances to “gay”

13. ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
    June 1, 2020 at 2:55 pm

WELCOME TO THE PURGE

REGULAR ALLEGIANCES UPDATE INFO:
    As per usual, lemme know if your entry looks wrong or there’s something I missed or messed up. I don’t bite. Mostly. 😛

A huge congratulations to our newest Senior Warrior, FAWNSPOTS! Fawny deserves it for sure! 😀

IMPORTANT REPOST MONTH INFO:
    Some reminders for everybody:

1. If you sent in a form in the month of May, it doesn’t count for the repost and you must send in another form this month. May was not the repost month; June is.

2. If you are a mod, you still need to send one in. 😛

3. The repost form is accessible through the Main Form. When filling out the Main Form, look at the thing that asks you why you’re filling it out and select “Repost Month (June/December”.

4. Remember to fill out the relevant mentor/apprentice if applicable; I will not be looking at the old allegiances to make judgements and both mentor and apprentice need to fill out the form to be listed as such.

5. If you’re a senior warrior, remember to put that as your rank if you want to be listed as such. If you forget and put regular warrior I’ll have to put you in the warriors section. 🙁

6. If you don’t submit a form you won’t be included in the next Allegiances. This is meant to clean out inactive names so that the Allegiances isn’t constantly bloated.

That’s about it, and have a great day everybody! 🙂

bow to "earthling" overlords

• The unsigned in Aquila :P
      June 1, 2020 at 3:15 pm

I posted my re-post form at about 8:15 this morning (UK time) was that too early as I’m guessing that’s still the 31st in US time? 😛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
        June 1, 2020 at 3:25 pm

I’m not sure but I’d resubmit just in case. 😛

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
          June 1, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Just did! 😀
          At worst you now get two Eaglepaw’s 😛 actually that’s probably pretty bad

Look with your heart

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
            June 1, 2020 at 5:27 pm

XD

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Sageblossom
      June 1, 2020 at 4:50 pm

My appearance says gay tabby instead of gray tabby…. i submitted another form in, but i just wanted to make sure

A Truce Between Us

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
        June 1, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Okay, its been changed. Definitely a mistake on my part, sorry. 🙁

bow to "earthling" overlords