BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

29.9K Comments
Turtle: Rainflower Despiser (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Rainflower Despiser (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 14, 2021 10:23 pm

Was my vouch for eBay valid?
And He Runs

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 15, 2021 12:37 am

Hey everyone, weekly reminder saying I’m running for senior warrior 😛 (I actually kinda gave up a while ago, but I’m doing it again xD)

Waffle
Waffle
January 15, 2021 12:55 am

i think i’ve vouched for ebay and moons,,can someone tell me if my vouches were valid please🤲🏼 i think i rambled a lot

Wolves howling after Mindnight (Used to be Yowls heard after Greenleaf) (Wolfpaw/Wolfstorm/Greenpaw/Greenyowl)
January 15, 2021 1:39 am

Hey, I’m Wolfpaw, and I need a mentor, anyone willing to take in the most serious apprentice around? (I’m not on the big name page yet)

Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
Flame-Grilled Streaky Bacon (Flamepaw/streak)
January 15, 2021 8:38 am

Has anyone seen Shinestorm lately?

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 15, 2021 9:19 pm

Nothing big. Still Cinderpaw. Still Cindie. Just… Cinderpaw/pool now.

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
January 16, 2021 4:53 am

THE REPOST HAS FINALLY CONCLUDED!
After half month’s wait, the allegiances have finally been updated! If you didn’t notice, they’re very nice and short now 😉 Quite a few active members didn’t submit forms, so if you’re not up there submit one this month to be added back on! Make sure to add your mentor/apprentice to your form as well since quite a few of each got cleared out.
As always, purrsonas may have been shortened/reworded, rank is by grade, both the mentor and apprentice need to submit a form, check the other sections if you can’t find yourself on a certain one. And of course, just let us know if there are any errors or you have any questions. This is my first repost so there are bound to be some mistakes.
Thank y’all for being patient this month! 😀

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 16, 2021 4:54 pm

I noticed that I’m not under Brambleheart’s name anymore. In fact, I don’t see her on the Allegiances at all. I haven’t seen her on the Blog much, either. Has anyone seen Brambleheart?

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
January 16, 2021 7:11 pm

is snowfall active?

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 16, 2021 8:53 pm

Hi I’m Hollypaw (fern) and I’m looking for a mentor!
-I’m from the UK
– I am a bit of a weirdo (sadly)
– And I would like to meet some new people (well virtually, it has been thoroughly drilled into me by my old primary school to not meet up with strangers 😛)

So ummmm….. yeah

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 16, 2021 11:47 pm

hey viper, how many valid vouches do I have?

°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
January 17, 2021 12:20 am

Hi! Just a reminder that I’m RUNNING FOR SENIOR WARRIOR woo! I’m not sure how my campaigns looking, but I just want to say thanks to everyone who has wished me luck or has vouched for me! I love each and every single one of y’all <3

°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
January 17, 2021 12:22 am

Hey Vip, just out of curiosity, how many vouches does my campaign have? Thanks in advance! 🙂

• EchoClaw