BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

Leafpaw(dapple)
Tigerpaw(shine)
Sparkpaw
Lilypaw(foot)
Halfpaw
Archpaw

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 17, 2021 4:08 am

Brambleheart hasn’t commented since November, so I’m looking for a mentor. I’m Cinderpaw/pool. I’m 11 and in 6th grade. I live in the USA. I’m female, and you can use any pronouns except he/him for me.  I like Warrior cats and Wings of Fire. My purrsona is “a blue-gray mackerel tabby she-cat with mint-green eyes”. I hope to find a mentor soon!

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 17, 2021 4:14 am

Peeperoni’s. (Finally, I’ve wanted to say that for like, FOREVER.)

I would like a new apprentice. I’ve mentored fabulous Moonpaw for five months, I’m pretty sure. I feel like it’s time to change a bit. I am currently looking for an active apprentice. Here are some things about me:

Favorites

• Color: Pink
  • Animal: Cat
  • Food: French fries/poutine
  • Book: Hard…… maybe Warriors: Moth Flight’s Vision?
  • Warrior Cat: Spottedleaf probably.
  • Subject: Uhhh French?
  • Cat breed: Maine Coon, Russian Blue for obvious reasons, or Siberian(because Siberians are the official cat of Russia, where I was born)

Dislikes

• Mean people
  • Too much sugar
  • Sweet and spicy things(like, decide! Sweet or spicy?)
  • Caramel popcorn
  • Pringles(they made me throw up once)
  • Store bought cheese(my dad said they’re made of plastic once, and I’ve been nauseous whenever I’m around cheese since)
  • Rats

Some information about me

• I speak Russian
  • I was born in Russia
  • I have 4 adorable sweet little cutie kitties, Pechenka(Russian name, meaning cookie), Moussik, Poussik(both are black) and Vita. I have one she-cat, Muka.
  • My birthday is on July 3rd and my Clanniversary is on August 6th.
  • I am a Ravenclaw, and my patronus is a Swan.
  • My 3 things I hate most in the world are dots, circles and holes, people saying bad words, and things that aren’t spelled correctly.
  • I’m 13 years old.
  • If I could be in a Clan, I’d be in RiverClan because of my love for water or ShadowClan because they seem super cool and proud, like me. I would want to be a Queen or Deputy.
  • I am a Fire Pig in Chinese Zodiac Signs.
  • I like to read, sing to myself, write, draw, take walks and be on BlogClan. I love swimming and soccer, and love the beach and winter-y landscapes.
  • I love BlogClan so much!
  • I joined BlogClan on August 6th, 2020.
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 17, 2021 4:55 am

Hey, who have I vouched for?

Midnight
Midnight
January 17, 2021 7:17 am

My name is not on the Allegiance’s page. What the heck? I told you that the thing doesn’t work for me (the sign-in doesn’t work for me because it won’t allow me). My sister, Badgerflight, barely comes on there because she’s playing too much XBOX.

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
January 17, 2021 12:34 pm

It’s Sunday! Its your weekly reminder to vouch for me! Thank you so much!!

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 17, 2021 12:57 pm

https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/Apprentice-army/ Where apprentices plan to take over BlogClan look for mentors

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Anyone looking for a mentor?

Silverwolf
Silverwolf
January 17, 2021 9:23 pm

Hi, I put in a form in Dec/Jan and my name still hasn’t come up. is this because my name was originally Ivypool123? but I liked Silverwolf better so I put that name down!

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Briarpaw
January 17, 2021 10:09 pm

Weekly reminder I’m running for SW! ^^
Here’s some ice cream if you vouched: 🍧🍨🍧🍦

Echopaw
Mistyheather (formerly Echopaw)
January 17, 2021 11:49 pm

Hi y’all, I’m looking for an apprentice! I would like somebody who is intending on remaining active 🙂

Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw/sky
January 18, 2021 12:11 am

Repost:

Hey Viper! I re-vouched for Monkeypaw,was it valid this time?

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
January 18, 2021 12:11 am

Spam monster might’ve been hungry for my comment 😛 But have I been on the blog long enough to campaign for SW? :3

• EchoClaw