BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

29.8K Comments
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 18, 2021 2:44 am

Question who’ve i vouched for 😛

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 18, 2021 2:46 am

Sooo imma do dis again
I am sure u r here sooooomewhereeeeee Shadowfire so please reply to dis comment meowwwwwwwwwwwww

Flame of Streaky Autumn Leaves (Flamepaw/streak)
Flame-Grilled Streaky Bacon (Flamepaw/streak)
January 18, 2021 7:12 am

Was my vouch for Ebay valid?

Snowpaw
Snowpaw
January 18, 2021 8:45 am

I’m running for senior warrior so I hope I’m now eligible and that I will actually get vouches.

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 18, 2021 3:49 pm

Vip vip! I have vouched for Moky, and could you please tell me if that’s valid?

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 19, 2021 12:14 am

hey everyone! weekly reminder that I’m running for senior warrior and I would really appreciate if you vouched <3

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
January 19, 2021 12:29 am

hey vipey! can I ask, how many valid vouches do I have?

🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun)🐅🌟
🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun)🐅🌟
January 19, 2021 12:57 am

i’ve only been on for one month, how do you vouch for a senior warrior candidate?

🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun)🐅🌟
🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun)🐅🌟
January 19, 2021 1:45 am

Hi, I’m Tigerpaw/shine, and I’m an availble apprentice! anyone wanna be my mentor?
Name: Tigershine, officially Tigerpaw though
Purrsona: Average-sized orange and black tabby she-cat with leaf green eyes.
Likes: cats, the forest, the warrior cats series (kind of obvious, considering what site i’m posting this on)
Dislikes: All the dark forest cats except Mapleshade because there need to be more female villans, both of Squirrelflight’s suitors, Traitorstar

💗 Cheetahspark 💗

Sparkpaw
Lilypaw(foot)
Halfpaw
Archpaw
Cinderpaw(pool)
Tigerpaw(shine)

feel free to correct alllll my mistakes

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 19, 2021 3:17 pm

Viper, could you please tell me who I’ve vouched for? I think Riv, Ebay, and Moky.

lilacpelt(vivi/kitz/fae/yuki/lilac/lizzie/liz)(on hiatus)
lilacpelt(vivi/kitz/fae/yuki/lilac/lizzie/liz)(on hiatus)
January 19, 2021 8:23 pm

im finally on the allegiances! yay

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 19, 2021 9:34 pm

Hey Coldheart!
Can I be your apprentice?I’m Cinderpaw/pool. I’m 11 and in 6th grade. I live in the USA. I’m female, and you can use any pronouns except he/him for me.  I like Warrior cats and Wings of Fire. My purrsona is “a blue-gray mackerel tabby she-cat with mint-green eyes”.
I hope we will have a great time as mentor and apprentice! c:

• EchoClaw