BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current purrsona, please submit a new form so that Viperfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

In alignment with the new changes to the Senior Warrior campaigning platform, please be aware of the following rules:

For Senior Warrior Campaigners:

1. You can announce that you are running for Senior Warrior ONCE, in a short message such as “Hey, everybody! I’m running for SW and I’d appreciate it if you vouched!”. Afterward, you may remind others than you are running ONCE PER WEEK, again in a short message such as “I’m still running for SW and I’d appreciate any support!”. Placing reminders in your name or signature is still fine. 🙂
  2. You may no longer post lists of reasons others should vouch for you, since the merit of your actions should hopefully speak louder than words.
  3. I (Viperfrost) will keep track of how many valid vouches you have and update the Allegiances accordingly. If you’d like the number of how many valid vouches you currently have, you can post that question below ONCE PER WEEK.
  4. To be elligible to run, you must have been active for twelve months total. In the past, you would have had to be active for twelve months in a row. Activity is determined by if you’ve commented at least once per month for each of those twelve months.

For Vouchers:

1. You may no longer “vouch nag” (A.K.A. post lists of reasons one should vouch for a campaigner on behalf of that campaigner).
  2. If you would like to show support (“Vouch for So-And-So!”) or say that you’ve vouched for a campaigner, please do so beneath their announcement or weekly reminder.
  3. If you would like a list of who you’ve vouched for, you can ask below ONCE PER WEEK. Please note that asking who you’ve vouched for is different than asking who you’ve validly vouched for and may produce different answers. 🙂

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

29.9K Comments
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 24, 2021 4:18 am

Has Shadowfire gone inactive or something

🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
January 24, 2021 5:20 am

Hi, moddos! I just wanted to ask if my allegiances form went through? I sent it in a week or two ago, and I haven’t seen my name on the allegiances. I know my computer can be extremely buggy, so I thought I’d ask :3 Thanks!

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 24, 2021 5:46 am

*sets up mousetrap*
so, who wants to take an apprentice?

Scorchie loves Jayfeather and had too much coffee (Mae/mim))
Scorchflower (Scorchpaw)
January 24, 2021 5:22 pm

im looking for a mentor

❤️Moons•Moonspirit❤️
❤️Moons•Moonspirit❤️
January 24, 2021 5:36 pm

hello i forgot to do this last week oops
clo and i are running for sw
if you vouch i’ll give not one but two! cookies
goodbye

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 24, 2021 7:54 pm

*sets up mousetrap for mentors*

🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun/Tiger Shine/Tiger) says HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!!🐅🌟
January 24, 2021 9:58 pm

Is there a limit to how many times you can ask for a mentor?

°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
January 25, 2021 12:55 am

hi its been a little more than a week OOPSIE

but hi my name is ebay and yknow you might know me you might not who knows! I’m running for senior warrior and would very much so appreciate your vouch <3

I know a few peeps have made invalid vouches for me, and i mean I know they aren’t valid but it still means SO SO SO much to me that you guys would take a few mins out of your precious days to write a few sentences about me <3

Waffle
Waffle
January 25, 2021 8:57 am

ok so idk if i’ve already asked this week and if i have just ignroe this comment and throw it in the trash and burn it but do i have any valid vouches?

Redblaze is stuck in 2020
Redblaze is stuck in 2020
January 25, 2021 9:48 am

Can I repost this? It seems to be stuck in moderation! Was my vouch for Ebay valid?

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 25, 2021 10:39 am

A day late, but me and Crystie (Crystalpaw/shine) are running for senior warrior! Please vouch for us, to get vital free food 😀

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
January 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Its time to remind everyone that I’m running for SW! I’m very close I think so your vouch would be super appreciated!!

January 25, 2021 7:16 pm
  1. Shouldn’t this page be under New Members instead of Need Company?
  2. If you become a senior warrior, can you un-become one?

• EchoClaw