12,294 Replies to “BlogClan Art”

1. June 3, 2020 at 2:36 am

Peb, I saw your purrsona in the art collaboration.

I love your art

❤️❤️
    A little bunny picture to brighten up everyone’s day

My name is Inigo Montoya

2. June 3, 2020 at 2:33 pm

Mapleshade when her kits die WHOOT! This is the best drawing I’ve ever done.

View post on imgur.com

Click my name!

3. June 3, 2020 at 10:20 pm

Here is my design for the day, the theme of the day was tropical and stuff you find at the beach

View post on imgur.com

And here was a thumbnail entry for a Tree MAP on Scratch, but I just learned that it needs to be set at night, so let me fix that 😛 I also need to add the words.
    From left to right, they are: Leafstar, Tree, and Tigerstar II. I made this really high quality so it lags so much to make and it’s taking up all of Ibis Paint X’s memory

View post on imgur.com

Yup I know another different style 😛

卄乇ㄚ

4. June 4, 2020 at 12:13 am

My drawing for the art contest. Imgur destroyed the quality completely so it looks disgusting.

View post on imgur.com

The wiki might look a bit better but…

I’m disappointed, I worked so hard and now the quality is destroyed. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      June 4, 2020 at 12:21 am

I once put so much effort into detailing a picture for a PMV MAP part and then once it was rendered into video form the quality was completely destroyed. I spent seven extra hours on it than I should’ve and it looked like I barely tried. thank you for bringing up these memories XD

bow to "earthling" overlords

• June 4, 2020 at 12:24 am

You’re welcome. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Pinestripe
      June 4, 2020 at 1:22 am

That looks really amazing! I love it! 😀

(And the quality on the wiki looks fine)

• June 4, 2020 at 4:20 am

Thank you! 😀

(That’s a relief. 😛 It looked fine on my IPad, but not my laptop??? 🤷‍♀️)

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 4, 2020 at 4:14 am

AAAA BLUEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE IT!!! SHUSH, IT’S AWESOMEEE

• June 4, 2020 at 3:21 pm

omg blue i love it!!! the blur looks so cool i can never get that right 😛

✧ running for sw! ✧

• June 5, 2020 at 3:44 pm

Thank you! If you’re talking about the trees, I literally made each tree in a different layer and used the blur filter. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Snowbreeze
      June 4, 2020 at 4:13 pm

Good job, Blue! 😀 I like how the background looks with the cat – it’s like a story!

• June 5, 2020 at 3:45 pm

Thank you! 😀

#ThankYouWoojin

• Snowbreeze
          June 5, 2020 at 4:57 pm

You’re welcome! 😀

• June 7, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Blueeeeee that’s so gooooooooodddddd I missed seeing your drawings! You’re getting better don’t deny it 😛

SrizelFTW

• June 8, 2020 at 12:54 am

Awww thank you! But really… It’s horrible. 😛 Especially since the quality got ruined tughbfjdhbg

#ThankYouWoojin

5. June 4, 2020 at 8:20 am

I drew Raven from Pinestripe’s RP.

View post on imgur.com

Her tail turning into chains signifies all her secrets and pressure is her fault, but she can’t do anything about it.

I feel like this is a thing I’m going to be obsessed with soon. Drawing chained-up cats.

Click my name!

• Snowbreeze
      June 4, 2020 at 4:14 pm

Nice job! 🙂 I like the concept!

6. June 4, 2020 at 8:22 am

This is my contest entry. It’s Sootica and Gobbolino.

View post on imgur.com

Click my name!

7. June 4, 2020 at 12:45 pm

someone digitally draw me this?:
    Name: Amber
    Gender: Female
    Sexuality: Straight
    Description: cream and pale golden tabby
    Pose: leaning on a tree
    Background: stream, maybe flecked with stars and the moon? Behind that, some lightning and forest, and I’d like the sky to be black.

i like me some cookies

8. June 4, 2020 at 3:16 pm

View post on imgur.com

This is Midnight! She used to be a princess, but has since been exiled. I’m tired so I’m gonna try to summarize her backstory as much as I can because the one I have in my doc is loooooong 😛
    sO she and her three siblings (two sisters, one brother) were born to the king and queen of the Mountain Realm. Midnight was kind of the leader of their little pack, and she often led her siblings on expeditions around their territory. One day, they went a little too far and crossed over the Taiga border, where a particularly mean sentry was standing guard. He attacked them, killing her sisters and wounding her and her brother, Fang (that’s where she got the scar on her underbelly). Fang blamed her for their sisters’ deaths and shunned her. the following year, Kundra was born. Midnight’s and Kundra’s parents were best friends and they hung out all the time, so the two became best friends and grew super close. years later, Fang (still furious at her) left the Mountain Realm and went to join the Rain Forest Realm to get away from her. King Vesper and Queen Sequoia (their parents) didn’t bother to stop him. After that, Midnight grew angry and depressed and never smiled in public again. She stopped talking to her parents much, and she’d often snap at the others in her Realm. As a result, most of the others didn’t like her and would passive aggressively show their distaste for her by stepping on her wings “accidentally”, shoving past her, etc. The only living animal who really cared about her was Kundra, and she was the only one Midnight was happy to be around. Finally, one chasseur, Lily (who’d been pretty rude in the past), asked her to go hunting because she wanted to get on the king and queen’s good side. Midnight lost her temper and attacked her, ripping out her throat. Everyone was shocked that she’d do such a thing, and her parents, disgusted, exiled her immediately. Kundra was the only person who seemed to understand why she did it. Midnight sought refuge in the Meadow Realm, and they took her in. She found a mate, Ice, and had three children named Star, Eclipse, and Twilight. However, the camp caught fire eventually, and her kids were still in there. She and Ice ran in to get them, and her wing was burned in the process. She managed to get out with Twilight and Eclipse, but Ice and Star never came back. Devastated, she left the Meadow Realm behind and went to live in the Periphery.
    and if you’re wondering how Kundra became queen when she wasn’t related to the current king and queen, basically Vesper and Sequoia appointed Kundra’s parents (Harley and Tatum) to be the next king and queen if the current ones and all their close relatives die. After King Vesper and Queen Sequoia died, Harley and Tatum were only king and queen for about a week before dying mysteriously to unknown causes, and Kundra became the next queen. poor Kundra 😛
    (EDIT: rip that summary was almost as long as the one in my doc 😛)

9. Snowbreeze
    June 4, 2020 at 4:12 pm

Okay abash pssh I know this is the art page, but hopefully it’s okay to post music on here . . . ? 😛 I mean, techincally that’s a form of art so I suppose?? 😛 https://hearthis.at/frosted-chimes/the-trolley-song-two/

• Snowbreeze
        June 6, 2020 at 11:23 pm

Thanks! ^^

• June 5, 2020 at 3:47 pm

I’ll listen later, but music is definitely art! If I could post dance on here, I totally would. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Snowbreeze
        June 5, 2020 at 4:20 pm

Good to know! 🙂 I’m sure it would be amazing. 😉

• June 6, 2020 at 4:42 am

Wait????????????????????????????????? That was you singing, right???????????? Or did I misunderstand?????????? Because like… Voice… Was like… Professional? Real singer?? I can’t form sentences I was so shook. I mean I knew it was going to be good but I didn’t know it was going to be like… That good.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Snowbreeze
            June 6, 2020 at 11:20 pm

This made my day, thank you so much!!! Why yes it was, unless you were thinking the chorus as well 😉 😛 I’m so glad you liked it!!

• June 7, 2020 at 1:09 am

I didn’t like it, Snowy.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even played it for my mom and she said “That was so cute!” 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 6, 2020 at 3:04 am

aaaahhhhhh it’s really good!!! I’m sure that’s fine 😛

• Snowbreeze
        June 6, 2020 at 11:20 pm

Thank you Darkie!!

• June 7, 2020 at 1:34 am

anytime!! your voice is amazing!!!

• June 7, 2020 at 1:28 am

I cannot form words to describe this. It is that good.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Snowbreeze
        June 9, 2020 at 3:13 am

Oh, thank you! 😀

10. June 4, 2020 at 6:51 pm

I drew all of the characters in Echo’s Darkness that appear at least three times or are important.

View post on imgur.com

I’ve just realised how much Echo’s mouth looks like Kion’s mouth.

Falconpaw, you’re there at the side. I didn’t know if you changed your purrsona.

Click my name!

11. June 4, 2020 at 8:04 pm

I drew my character Bellatrix from the Lumen Trials Roleplay(go check it out!)

hands are my weakness

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

12. June 5, 2020 at 2:58 am