29.1K Comments
❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
January 16, 2021 12:21 am

ycomment image

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 16, 2021 12:29 am

I’m working on headshots for my OCs. I’m pretty satisfied with the ones I have so far and I’m planning to make more soon. 😀

Fireblaze

Bree

Jazzy

Lexi

Snowberry
comment image

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 16, 2021 12:34 am

New oc, spottedfur :3

Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
January 16, 2021 1:26 am

okaaaaayyyy my first couple requesstts and possibly my last couple lol
so yeah gooooodayyy day
SHimmerpelt’s? I thinkcomment image
Coldheart’scomment image
Moonpelt’s C:comment image

Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
January 16, 2021 1:38 am

Ambercloud’s fanart! My drawing’s so bad on digital programs so I drew it on paper and traced it 😛

Ravensong
Ravensong
January 16, 2021 2:38 am

Silvys request

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 16, 2021 3:41 am

ART REQUESTS!!!! Well, a few of them anyway. (17)

Ravenpaw!
comment image
Watch me try and fail the cape. 😛

Dovepaw!
I am liking this one. <3

Poppypaw!
I’m sooooooo sorry.

Moonpaw!
I tried my best.

Leafypaw!
I love the muzzle!

Maplekit!
comment image
Mmmm mmm mmmm you look like a sultan!

Stargazer, an OC I made near Christmas!
comment image
Was supposed to be for Cadvent and was supposed to be a Christmas tree kitty but oh well.

Redblaze!
comment image
I read in the Wikia that you were a big she-cat, and I just did the body like that. I hope you like it!

A totally random 2021 cat me and my best friend Bookkitty made near New Year’s!
comment image
Tail inspiration from Moons!

Moons! For our art trade!
I tried my best! I hope you like it! :3

Meadowpaw!
comment image
I made you because you didn’t like the art you made me – but I loved it. Here’s a gift as a thank you!

Fireblaze! For our art trade, Pinestripe.
comment image
I feel like this is the brutally accurate way chickens actually look. May I remind you this was done when a bunch of chickens were chasing after me for food, so this was made in action. 😀

Petalflight!(An OC)
One of my favorite OC’s!

Blizzard! For our art trade, Dovepaw.
comment image
Watch me try and fail to make a serious expression.

Violet for Dovepaw!
comment image
Each of the black stripes took me a week and a whole lot of blisters because I was using a very short black pencil.

Someone for Kestrelfeather!
comment image
I am proud of how this looks.

And finally, some art for Mod Appreciation Day!
comment image
Embix, the two queens of Recent Purrs Evil Cheeto Poof and Vipistafrost, and finally, Birchy!

And that wraps it up! I hope you all like it. 😀 I’m currently working on other pieces, so look forward to those if you made a request that isn’t on here!

☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
January 16, 2021 4:10 am

This new drawing app I got is so good I swear-) Anyway, I have drawn RosemaryHeart(Star) (The brown cat) kills EmberStar to become leader! (The orange and white cat) to become leader! (If the picture shows up as a “-” again I can post it again in the replies.)comment image

🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
January 16, 2021 5:17 am

I decided to draw one of Flamecloud’s characters from Turtlepaw’s roleplay- here’s Fogstorm! I really like her as a character :3comment image

January 16, 2021 6:22 am

so, on wattpad tigerleaf asked me if I could draw her oc, featherstep, and I’m finally done with it! I’m actually proud of how she looks, its pretty nice to be honest :3
comment image

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 16, 2021 6:23 am

I’ve finished two more OC ref sheets, now I only need to finish like, 26 more before I open requests *shrugs*

Light Shadow

Snowy Feather
comment image

but since I’m doing the Dachtylans first I believe Laser Eye and Furze Bounce will be next to complete the smol squirrel army

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
January 16, 2021 11:06 am

I’ll try that again because it didn’t seem 2 appear 🙁

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
January 16, 2021 2:06 pm

I drew me and my 2 best friends, Hope and Knifey <3
And me to the right 😛
Its my computer homescreen now, but I really hope they like it. They haven’t seen it yet, but I just sent it to them :>

• Starkit