29.7K Comments
Ravensong
Ravensong
January 19, 2021 1:31 am

So I have like 4 more requests to do :l Sorry if these took a long time here’s Sunny cats and Dawny’s request. Also if your request is not done sorry. I have my own life ya know

Dawnys:comment image

Sunny cats:comment image

Sorry if they did not turn out like you wanted them to.

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 19, 2021 3:33 am

comment image

ello
another drawing

so these guys are the Tempestan Trio but there’s four of them, and since I was getting impatient I just straight up drew headshots of them
Totally not based on the stuff orbiting Jupiter.

(From left to right: Spitting Fire, Frosted Stream, Iron Strike, Spotted Shimer)

💐Flowie who is currently on hiatus from BlogClan (Flowerpaw/song)💐
💐Flowie who is currently on hiatus from BlogClan (Flowerpaw/song)💐
January 19, 2021 4:16 am

Okay so I have decided to host an art contest.
It’s here: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/0956a4a8a26ade04070c6149edf7bcf7-jpg/

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 19, 2021 5:30 am

Would anyone like to draw my new chickens Peach and Cherry?

They’re both small white hens with cream head and neck feathers, a splash of brown on their chests, and dark orange eyes. Cherry has a lighter shade of cream than Peach.

Here’s a photo of them: (Cherry on the left and Peach on the right)

comment image

Icy Snowflakes Falling from Sky (Icepaw/pelt)
Icy Snowflakes Falling from Sky (Icepaw/pelt)
January 19, 2021 1:00 pm

I’m working on my requests, I’m just a bit busy atm. I’ll be posting some soon

Icy Snowflakes Falling from Sky (Icepaw/pelt)
Icy Snowflakes Falling from Sky (Icepaw/pelt)
January 19, 2021 1:06 pm

comment image

Ottercry for Darkie!

☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
January 19, 2021 2:37 pm

So I found a MAP (Multi animator project) I was in a couple years ago and wow. This is what one of my parts looked like. comment image
So I decided to redraw it because it doesn’t look that good. So where’s the redrawn version!comment image
I gotta say I was a much better animator back then than I am now.

Fur of the Howling Wolf
Fur of the Howling Wolf
January 19, 2021 4:10 pm

This is my newest oc https://aggie.io/1hnw8bpugw (Please dont edit the drawing) Im also going to be taking commissions!
Commission form

Type of animal:
Eye color:
Pelt Color:
Accessories:
gender:
Extra:

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚝 (𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢𝚔𝚒𝚝/𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠) (𝚜𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜)
January 19, 2021 6:58 pm

Hey guys, just letting u know that I will do all the art requests eventually, but not 4 quite a while because A: I’m quite busy with homeschooling + some other projects, and B: My family are currently sorting out a tv problem. Also, I’ll try and draw Pine’s new chickens soon!🐔

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
❄️𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮❄️ 🎀🦌ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤!🦌🎀
January 19, 2021 7:02 pm

I’m gonna do new art style!

Ttera can't think of an interesting name right now so I apologise
Ttera can't think of an interesting name right now so I apologise
January 19, 2021 7:26 pm

yayyyy
comment image
I’m actually really happy with how this turned out 😛

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 19, 2021 7:43 pm

comment image
**REPOST**
I’m opening art requests! I’ll try to get as many as possible done, but I’m sorry if I don’t get yours done. Here’s the form:
Name:
Pattern description:
Full body or headshot:
Dragon, cat, or wolf:
Fluff level:
Spike level:
Pose:
Background:
Accessories:
Other:

Ravensong
Ravensong
January 19, 2021 9:05 pm

Another request done 3 to go! Here is Fur of the Howling Wolf’s art request! Sorry if it didn’t turn out like you wanted to.
comment image