12,376 Replies to “BlogClan Art”

1. September 4, 2019 at 4:51 pm

CaN sOmEoNe DrAw A hEaDsHoT oF mE?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      September 4, 2019 at 5:07 pm

Do you prefer digital or traditional?

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

2. September 4, 2019 at 5:43 pm

For MaPlE fOr WrEn!!!!!!!!!

View post on imgur.com

No one asked me, but I just wanted to do it! ^^

• Mapledrift
      September 4, 2019 at 6:13 pm

AHHHH YES MORE TO THROW AT WREN
      I WOULD HAVE ASKED YOU BUT I HAD NO WAY TO SAY THAT PRIVATELY

also, I put a comment for you on the tavern !

• September 5, 2019 at 1:08 pm

AAAAAHHH You WHERE gOnNa AsK mE!?!?!?!? 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 Wow! What luck!!!

Btw, I have a blog that I use for art trades! It’s the link to my name! 😀

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      September 4, 2019 at 8:57 pm

PeBbLe Ur sO gOoD wubdhhdbdbdhdhdbdhhdbdbdbdhdbdbejjxxbjsksnsn
      Could you draw me again for a new pfp? You don’t have to I just…. uR sO gOoD 😛

• September 5, 2019 at 12:33 am

YoU aRe ToO nIcE oF cOuRsE I wIlL!!!! 😀 😀 😀

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
          September 5, 2019 at 2:02 am

Yayyyyy!!!! Thank you!! Let’s do an art trade what do you want me to draw for you?

• September 4, 2019 at 10:01 pm

AHHH omg i love it!!! :O

andy's coming!!

• September 4, 2019 at 10:20 pm

DEATHER DEATHER DEATHER 😛
      ITS SO GOOD PEBBLE AAAAHHH

Gradually watermelon

• September 5, 2019 at 6:37 am

Yeet s this at you because idk if you saw it 😛

WREN WREN WREN WREN WREN WREN WREN

Hello !

Your probably (hopefully) not expecting this 😀
        Good !!
        Wren, throughout my whole time on the blog, you have been one of the most awesome, kind, funny and incredible friend, supporting every single roleplay that I’ve made and honestly, you have been so so so so so amazing
        I really wanted to give something back

So, I thought, what can I do ???
        And I was thinking through our memories together, and I just kept coming back to one time, and one cat.
        You can probably tell exactly where I’m going with this now
        So, a while back a made a ref sheet for Feather so I could request a Tests scene drawn. You were currently inactive, and I felt it was a nice tribute. Here it is, excuse the old art

Recently, I did some art trades with people ! But… this time, instead of requesting them draw one of my own cats, I requested they draw Feather
        I was planning to wait for my drawing of Feather to be done, but ahhhh I couldn’t hold off any longer, and time was going by, the chances of you finding clues over DeviantArt was growing. I have collected all the art together
        Here we have it, a gift for you Wren, to thank you for being amazing, a little tribute to Feather 😀

Firstly a wonderful piece by one of my DA friends, Merxus
        Please I beg you go and check them out and give them love

Secondly, here’s a piece by our very own wonderful Cloudy 😀 😀
        Honestly I thank Cloudy so much because out of the blue I just ran up and was like hey can you draw this character really fast,,,, would give you art back but kinda busy and cloudy was like ok that’s chill ive got a sketch book

Now, one from another DA friend, OneThousandWinters !!!
        Again send endless love her way, she’s awesome and has really cute art 😀

Up fourth, we have a drawing by wolvernine, a wonderful deviantart artist who although I’ve not really talked to, was taking requests and was kind enough to do one for me even when loads of people had asked 😀

Last, but definitely, definitely not least is a piece by the awesome Moon !!!
        ahhh I was so happy that me and moon did an art trade together, for this, it was super fun !! moons art is super awesome

So Wren, I hope you like these five pieces, but expect me to continue spamming you with stuff because you are awesome 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Somewhere that’s Green

• Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
          September 5, 2019 at 12:02 pm

the feels man :'( All of these are so gooood ahhh

下雨天的阳光

• September 5, 2019 at 1:09 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :OOOOOO :’))))

• September 6, 2019 at 12:05 am

JWKQHSYWHWOWHQOAHUAGQIQYSH THOSE ARE ALL SO AMAZING AAAAAAHHHH THANK YOU AAAAAAAAAHH JWUWUWISHWIWOJWKQJJEKHKJK

Gradually watermelon

• September 5, 2019 at 1:09 pm

*jumps up and down* YoU lIke It!!!! 😀 😀

• Mistystream
      September 5, 2019 at 12:38 am

This is awesome 😀 you’re getting better and better at drawing peb! 😄

• Sweets, the Unofficial Couch Potato of BlogClan
      September 5, 2019 at 11:16 pm

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 sToP bEiNg sO gOod!!!!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

3. September 4, 2019 at 10:03 pm

Sorry Clo, i don’t think i’m gonna do the last round of your contest 🙁 I just don’t have time and also i feel like i’ve been drawing all summer and i kinda need a break. Good luck everyone!!! <3

andy's coming!!

4. September 5, 2019 at 3:35 am

Hi Clo, I don’t think I’ll be able to do the last contest, sorry

forever you are my star☆

5. September 5, 2019 at 3:51 am

Hey Clo? What color are that wolf character’s eyes (the one with the missing leg) that I said I’d draw? I just finished the lineart when I realized I didn’t have the eye color 😛 Thanks!

• Clo who hates school!!! :(
      September 6, 2019 at 2:47 am

Emerald Green : DDDD

Sokeefe all the way

6. September 5, 2019 at 1:13 pm

Reply for CLo:

Wow! Can I read your book when it’s done?? 😀 Btw I’m that kind of person too, so that’s why I have my trusty inch-thick notebook where I jot down all of my story and scene and detail ideas so I can revisit it later! I bring it everywhere and keep it next to my bed with my rainbow fluff pen tucked into the spine when I need it! (Aaaannd it’s more than halfway full lol 😛 )

For the art trade, can you draw Saga and Blaze too? All the references are on the previous page :3

• Clo who hates school!!! :(
      September 6, 2019 at 2:49 am

Yeshhh of course, can I read ur’s it looks and sounds amazing!!
      Yeah definitely i’ll draw them probably this weekend!

Sokeefe all the way

• September 6, 2019 at 12:38 pm

The book isn’t done yet, unfortunately ^^ Only my horrible first draft 😛 I’ll be starting draft 2 soon, after my read-through!

Yayyyy thank you! 😀

• September 6, 2019 at 3:26 pm

Clo I have you drawn, and now I just need to color!

• Clo who hates school!!! :(
          September 6, 2019 at 8:56 pm

Yay! Also yeah I meant can I read it when you’re done! I’ll get my end of the art trade done most likely this weekend! 😀

Sokeefe all the way

7. September 5, 2019 at 6:26 pm

Okay, Sandy, I have your request finished!! 😀 😀
    I hope you like it!!!!

View post on imgur.com

But by the way, I drew these too!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE my black paper!!!!!!

View post on imgur.com

And with my new regular sketchbook, I also drew this!! Random character 😛

View post on imgur.com

• September 5, 2019 at 8:44 pm

I love those!! Especially the one on the black paper!! 😀

#ThankYouWoojin

• Sweets, the Unofficial Couch Potato of BlogClan
      September 5, 2019 at 11:14 pm

😯😯😯all amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Gemstorm is great!!!!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Pineblossom
      September 6, 2019 at 12:03 am

I love how you did Sandy’s pose! And the background with the black paper is gorgeous 😀

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

• Mistystream
      September 6, 2019 at 2:04 am

DjwiAZbozkabqishsbhqishbqhushwbsu inqahxokwbshaauqjbduwjbs qoeksjxhsbqgyahwbsbdndodkm bwhzjdbwjxibwj!!!1!!!1!!1111!!111!1!!1

(translation: these are too pawesome for words)

• Eaglepaw
      September 6, 2019 at 3:56 pm

Whoa, that is sooo good!

Eaglepaw 🐾

Look with your heart

• Snowbreeze
      September 6, 2019 at 7:45 pm

Pebble teach me your traditional art waaayyyyyssssss 😛 They’re all so nice!! 😀

• September 7, 2019 at 4:34 pm

Ooooohhhhhmmmmyyygggaaaassshhhh.
      :O
      Wow. Those are actually amazing. I love the one on black paper!! Their all so good though ahhhhhh <333

andy's coming!!

8. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    September 5, 2019 at 9:49 pm

This is random but if you’ve ever drawn my fursona and posted it on the blog but I didn’t see it could you please post it as a reply to the comment? 😊

Welcome to the losers club

9. Clo who hates school!!! :(
    September 6, 2019 at 3:04 am

Okay so only three people entered this contest and being the last one, I was a little surprised, You guys are all such GREAT artists and this contests was never about winning, I want you all to realize your true talent!!!
    This week’s and the contest winner was so haaaaaarrrrrddddddd!!!!!!!!!
    I loved something about three of the contests art.
    So Cloudy your art was so fun and just…. free,It was just over all happy, I loved it!
    Darkie yours was very proportioned and detailed and shaded I love the animated look and the background, I loved it!
    Gray I really like yours because you showed all the expressions and feelings, I loved it!
    Look how hard this iiiissss guysss whyyy?!?!?!?!

okay okay so I can’t choose so it’s a triple tie!!! I’ll draw all of you!!!
    Congrats!
    So please comment below and tell me if you’d like traditional or digital and what your purrsona is. 😀

Sokeefe all the way

• September 6, 2019 at 11:10 am

AAAA
      Thank you so much!!!! And congrats Cloudy and Gray!!! 😀
      I am a sleek black she-cat with a white left forepaw, a bushy white-tipped tail, and green eyes. It doesn’t matter to me whether it’s traditional or digital! Thanks again <333

• September 6, 2019 at 12:40 pm

CONGRATS CLOUDY, DARKY, AND GRAY!!!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! 😀 😀 😀 ^^

• September 6, 2019 at 2:11 pm

Did I enter this one? If I didn’t I definitely meant too…I’m sorry.. what was the theme? 🙁

• September 6, 2019 at 2:46 pm

AAAAAAAAA yay!!
      Here’s my ref: https://www.deviantart.com/cloudymoonthecat/art/Cloudywillow-reference-sheet-809761456
      I’d rather it to be traditional but I really don’t care!

Gotta break the taboo

• Pineblossom
      September 6, 2019 at 8:28 pm

Congrats Cloudy, Darkie, and Gray! You guys are all amazing artists 😀 Everybody else who entered, great job as well, I know life gets busy when school starts 🙂

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

• Anonymous
      September 6, 2019 at 8:58 pm

OMG REALLY?????? Omggggggg thank you so much!!!!!! Im super sure everyone else did a great job!!!!! Congrats you two Cloudy and Darkie!!! <33333

And my purrsona is already the one i posted for the contest!☺️

THANKS AGAIN ILYYYYYY ALLLLLL

• September 7, 2019 at 4:35 pm

AHH CONGRATS, Y’ALL!!! 😀 They were all amazing <3333

andy's coming!!

10. Moonsplash (Moony)
    September 6, 2019 at 3:20 pm

When will my pic be done guys!!! TWT Btw Lunawing’s pic?

I love cookies!!! UWU

11. Shadowcloud (Clo)
    September 7, 2019 at 4:07 am

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I LoVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thank you so muchhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhh!It looks AMAZING!!
    Thank you Gray!😀
    Also totally understand about the Wi-Fi mine is so bad 😛

• Anonymous
      September 8, 2019 at 4:49 pm

I’m glad you liked it!!!!!♥️♥️♥️

12. September 7, 2019 at 2:04 pm

AAAAHHHaaaHHHaaHHHHAaHHH WOT??!!?!??!??!?!??!!???!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!???!?!
    ThAt Is So GoOd aNd SOoOoOOoO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOOOOO

Do you mind drawing me too you honestly don’t have to only if you have the time and want to!

• Anonymous