12,376 Replies to “BlogClan Art”

1. September 7, 2019 at 2:57 pm

Here it is Clo!!!!!!! 😀 😀 😀

View post on imgur.com

Ahhhhh the face is wonky I think I could have done better there… ah well 😛

SrizelFTW

2. September 7, 2019 at 2:59 pm

*Slaps on a random sketch*

View post on imgur.com

SrizelFTW

• Mistystream
      September 7, 2019 at 3:57 pm

I love it.
      I love it.
      I love it.
      This is so important that I need to say it three times.

• Monkeyfur
      September 7, 2019 at 4:06 pm

How are people so good at art?????

• September 7, 2019 at 4:42 pm

1. Draw my whole life

2. Let others inspire you

3. Practice by just drawing and doodling

4. Reference a lot or sometimes even trace (doesn’t count as an original piece of work, but it’s an excellent learning tool)

5. Get drawing books

6. Keep at it, and even if you are bad at it now, you’ll get better (take me for example. When I was 3 I drew with a combo of elongated ovals and messed up circles with a dash of scribble hands and feet. When I was seven I drew the wonkiest and worst cats you’ll ever see. Not long ago I had anatomy very off until I got my drawing books and referenced more.)

7. Draw!

SrizelFTW

• September 7, 2019 at 4:39 pm

Peb. stop being so good! I love it so muuuch ahhhhhh

andy's coming!!

• AAAHHHHH (Snowbreeze)
      September 8, 2019 at 1:15 am

AaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO OIUYFSSDCFVBGNM, GOOD

3. September 7, 2019 at 4:37 pm

WOW GREY!!! I love it! 😀 <3333 Can i just say i love your style SO MUCH

andy's coming!!

• Anonymous
      September 8, 2019 at 4:52 pm

And can I just say you’re too sweet Owly??????

TYSMMMMM

4. September 7, 2019 at 5:21 pm

I am opening up requests with a new and improved form!!! 😀 I have finished all my other ones and now I have a brand-new sketchbook to fill up! (Not TOO many please, but if you really want yours done, go for it!! ^^ )

__________

*Name:

*Description/fursona:

*Eye color(s):

*Build:

*Length of fur:

*Gender:

*Scars:

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ):

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify):

Pose:

Accessories:

Would you like your name written with the drawing?:

Other/special requests/literally anything else):

___________________________________

(if there are multiple cats in the same picture, please let me know and fill out the form once for each cat. If you don’t know/don’t care about something, put UC, for You Chose 😛 For anything not applicable, put N/A. Thanks!!! 😊 )
    ( There’s * next to anything required )

________

Sorry it’s so long 😛

SrizelFTW

• Cheetahspark
      September 7, 2019 at 5:29 pm

Name: Cheetahspark

Description/fursona: small, sleek, short-furred tan bengal she-cat with a pale chest, belly, and sharp emerald-green eyes

Eye color(s): clear emerald-green throughout

Build: lean, small, slightly muscular

Length of fur: short and sleek

Gender: female

Scars: N/A

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): uhhh whatever you perceive my personality to be 😛

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): full body!

Pose: UC

Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): UC!

Accessories: there doesn’t have to be any but if you have a good idea for one that would be cool as well

Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛 ) sorrryyy I’m doing UC for everything but I have no preference for the background color/design

Would you like your name written with the drawing?: nah

Other/special requests/literally anything else): thanks, peb! your art is fabulous <3

• Eaglepaw
      September 7, 2019 at 7:25 pm

Name: Eaglepaw

Description: golden tabby she cat with a white chest and emerald eyes

Eye colours: vibrant emeraldy green

Build: small, agile

Length of fur: short haired

Gender: female

Scars: torn ear

Personality: quiet, friendly

Eaglepaw 🐾

Look with your heart

• Blackie/Blackkit =^ㅜㅂㅜ^=
      September 7, 2019 at 7:43 pm

*Name: Blackkit

*Description/fursona: fluffy coal-black tabby tom-kit

*Eye color(s): ice-blue

*Build: idk muscular?

*Length of fur: medium

*Gender: tom

*Scars: shredded right ear (your left) v cut in the other and a gash on the neck

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): annoying, aggressive, protective of loved ones, like a silly apprentice, likes fighting

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): full body

Pose: uhhhh UC

Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): uh either red-based shading or blue-based shading, night

Accessories: UC

Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛 ) uh lets see * rubs hands together* maybe like red flames or something like that (or just normal flames like the orangey ones)

Would you like your name written with the drawing?: hmmm UC

Other/special requests/literally anything else): N/A

open a window you're too hot

• September 7, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Name: Hollykit

*Description/fursona: Very very dark grey and black tabby she cat with one amber eye and one blue eye (profile is old) and white paws.

*Eye color(s): One amber one blue

*Build: tall and wiry

*Length of fur: medium/normal

*Gender: she-cat

*Scars: nooo

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): Feisty, Smile-y

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): Full body

Pose: normal pose, standing

Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): Night 🙂

Accessories: a white flower crown

Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛 ) navy blue

Would you like your name written with the drawing?: sure

Other/special requests/literally anything else): nope !

quietly existing

• September 8, 2019 at 1:33 am

Can you draw my OC? Thanks!

Name: Mintwhisker

*Description/fursona: small white with a very, very pale brown left paw and a longish tail

*Eye color(s): pale green

*Build: small and short

*Length of fur: short

*Gender: she-cat

*Scars: small Nick in left ear,

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): easily annoyed, cautious, quiet, calm, nice, mostly introverted, mostly pessimistic

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): Full body please

Pose: anything ya want honey

Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): maybe a rocky background because she lives in a cliff? But if you can’t do that a nice pale pink 🙂

Accessories: N/A

Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛 ) pale pink if a solid background

Would you like your name written with the drawing?: Sure!

Other/special requests/literally anything else): N/A

Tysm!

forever you are my star☆

• Mistystream
      September 8, 2019 at 2:29 am

Mistystream
      Silver tabby she-cat with white-tipped fur, black tabby stripes, and a bushy tail
      Sky-blue
      Lithe
      Medium with long-haired tail
      Female
      None
      idk modest and mild? I’m a special attacker (Pokémon reference)
      Full body
      Surprise me 😀
      Surprise me 😀
      None
      Cyan or any light blue color
      Sure 🙂
      Tysm Peb!!! 😀

• September 8, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Name: Car3

Description/fursona: https://imgur.com/RjrsRCP (her tongue, paw pads, claws, and blood are blue) (and there are three stripes on top of her head, it is hard to tell with her hair floof 😛)

Eye color(s): bright blue

Build: short, small, chubby

Length of fur: shortish mediumish, longer around her neck and on her tail

Gender: female

Scars: nah

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly): loyal, outgoing, friendly, annoying, short-tempered, blunt

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): full body, please!

Pose: sitting

Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): doesn’t matter!

Accessories: uhh not really an accessory but she always has that rubber donut in the above ref somewhere very close by, if not in her mouth 😛

Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛): the same color blue as her eyes!

Would you like your name written with the drawing?: no thankss

Other/special requests/literally anything else: aaa thank you Peb!! <3

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      September 9, 2019 at 1:31 am

*Name: Willowstep
      *Description/fursona: mottled gray tabby with a white chest, paws, black-tipped ears, and a plumy tail.
      *Eye color(s): pale leaf green
      *Build: tall, normal build
      *Length of fur: long-ish 😛
      *Gender: female
      *Scars: nop
      Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): quiet, thoughtful, self-conscious, hardworking, a perfectionist, sarcastic, caring, loyal blah blah blah 😛
      Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): either one is okay!
      Pose: standing
      Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): no scene is okay!
      Accessories: a sprig of forget-me-nots tucked behind one ear
      Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛 ) pale-ish teal, lavender, grey-green, anything’s fine haha
      Would you like your name written with the drawing?: yes please!
      Other/special requests/literally anything else): i really adore your drawing skills aah thanks for taking requests 😛

~friends will be friends~

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 9, 2019 at 11:07 am

*Name: Snowpuff
      *Description/fursona: Slender white she-cat with one blue eye on the left and an amber eye on the right
      *Eye color(s): Blue (left), Amber (right)
      *Build: Slender
      *Length of fur: short, normal
      *Gender: Female
      *Scars: One around the ribs
      Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): Motherly
      Full body or headshot, or other (please specify):Full body
      Pose: Running
      Scene (day, night, where, what to include, anything special, what does it look like): A desert sunset
      Accessories: A blue flower
      Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! ) Blue
      Would you like your name written with the drawing?: No thanks
      Other/special requests/literally anything else): Thank you! You are an amazing artist!

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• Lunawing
      September 9, 2019 at 1:31 pm

Name: Lunawing
      Description/Fursona: short-hair, Purpleish-black fur, white forepaws, white tummy.
      Eye colour(s): left eye is green and right eye is purple.
      Build: slender long-legged, fur is shiny.
      Length of fur: short and sleek
      Gender: Female
      Scars: one over green eye which is white.
      Personality: Funny,
      Pose: standing up
      Scene: day
      Accessories: N/A
      Favourite or Favoured colours: N/A
      Would you like your name written in drawing? nope
      Other/special requests/literally anything else: nope

I love cookies!!! UWU

• September 9, 2019 at 1:51 pm

*Name: Jeannie

*Description/fursona: white she-cat with gray tabby and ginger tabby splotches (https://www.deviantart.com/cloudymoonthecat/art/Jeannie-807445118 and https://www.deviantart.com/cloudymoonthecat/art/Jeannie-Over-The-Time-810981754)

*Eye color(s): green with specks of hazel and yellow

*Build: very thin

*Length of fur: short

*Gender: she

*Scars: none

Personality (so I can draw the cat’s pose and attitude correctly ): very playful, sleeps in the most awkward poses you can ever imagine

Full body or headshot, or other (please specify): fullbody please!

Pose: don’t really care, either playing with her snitch or sleeping in one of her awkward poses

Accessories: she doesn’t have any but she has a toy which I called snitch, which is a basically a stone at the end of a straw😛 and if you could than can you add partly visibls angel wings to her?

Favorite or favored color(s) or chosen design for background (not too complicated! 😛 ) Night sky please!

Would you like your name written with the drawing?: Umm nope thanks!

Other/special requests/literally anything else): can’t wait to see it!

Gotta break the taboo

• Sweets, the Volley Queen
      September 9, 2019 at 5:05 pm

I’m doing Hope that Shines Like Sun
      Sweets/Hope that Shines Like Sun
      A small orange, black, and white tortie.
      Emerald green
      Small but not petite, muscular
      Short
      Female
      Multiple scars all over but most noticeable ear(left) is chewed, right leg is broken and scarred(cinderpelt), and scar running through Right eye
      Determined, sweet, shy
      Full body please!
      Lying on her left side with head perked up
      UC(anything)
      N/A
      Same color as eyes
      Yes (her name)
      nope!
      Is she to complex?

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

5. Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
    September 7, 2019 at 5:54 pm

I’m going on vacation for a week, so I’m opening up purrsona requests 😛

Name:
    Description:
    Digital or traditional? (Digital may take longer 🙂 ):
    Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?:

Just a warning, I am terrible at tabbies. Also, I procrastinate. 😛

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
      September 7, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Name: Fawnspots
      Description: A lithe orange she-cat, with pale freckle-like speckles on her face and back, with light green eyes. (You can see my avatar for help on her image)
      Digital or traditional?: Digital
      Expression: a kind smile/expression/happy

Thanks! I don’t care when it gets done, I am also a procrastinator 😛

Pine4SW

• September 7, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Name: Pebblepaw

Description:Slim, muscular, broad-shouldered she-cat with shimmering, medium-length stardust-silver fur and glowing anime-style eyes (if you can) the colors of fire (red, orange, amber, and at the bottom yellow) with sorta-thick eyelashes and purple inner ear fluff and purple nose, has one snag tooth, right shredded ear (your left), and fluffy hair-like fur that covers one eye. Wears a ketchup-and-mustard rose on head in hair and a Gryffindor scarf tied around neck.
      (Purple-based shading)

My reference: https://imgur.com/aaPHoTz
      Gryffindor scarf: https://imgur.com/E8itk86
      Rose: https://imgur.com/c3hxp94

Digital or traditional?: Traditional

If traditional, what medium? (Colored pencil, soft pastels, markers, oil pastels): You chose!

Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: Ketchup-And-Mustard rose in hair

SrizelFTW

• Blackie/Blackkit =^ㅜㅂㅜ^=
      September 7, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Name: Blackkit
      Description: muscular fluffy coal-black tabby tom-kit with ice blue eyes, shredded right ear (your left) v cut in the other and a gash on the neck
      Digital or traditional? (Digital may take longer 🙂 ): digital
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: no

open a window you're too hot

• September 7, 2019 at 10:17 pm

Name: Owlfeather
      Description: A brown tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, ears, tail tip and green eyes. Actually, I was going to change my fursona anyway, so if you want to make her something besides a tabby that would be cool 😀 Maybe something like a creme with spots or a calico or tordie?
      Digital or traditional? (Digital may take longer🙂 ): whichever you want, i’m not in a rush so i guess digital
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: sitting or standing, whichever/excited/maybe a flower in her hair if you want
      Thanks! I know not being that definite, its annoying, sorry 😛

andy's coming!!

• September 7, 2019 at 11:49 pm

Name: Blueheart
      Description: lithe, broad-shouldered, dark blue-gray she-cat with piercing dark blue eyes
      Digital or traditional? (Digital may take longer 🙂 ): You choose
      If traditional, what medium? (Colored pencil, soft pastels, markers, oil pastels): You choose if you choose traditional
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: You choose 😛

I like surprises 😉

#ThankYouWoojin

• Mistystream
      September 8, 2019 at 2:16 am

Oof I’m a tabby. Um…

Mistystream
      Silver she-cat with white-tipped fur, black tabby stripes, a bushy tail, and sky-blue eyes
      Your choice 🙂
      Your choice 🙂
      Surprise me! 😀

• Eaglepaw
      September 8, 2019 at 9:44 am

Name: Eaglepaw
      Description: golden tabby (sorry it’s a tabby!) she-cat with a white chest and emerald eyes
      Digital or traditional: Traditional please!
      If traditional what medium: I don’t mind, maybe colored pencil would be nice? But whatever’s easiest for you!
      Any specific pose: no

Would you like me to draw you back?

Eaglepaw 🐾

Look with your heart

• 🐍❄Viperfrost, Allegiances Editor Edition❄🐍
      September 8, 2019 at 6:35 pm

Name: Vipey! (Viperfrost)
      Description: Lithe, slim black cat with dark gray paws, chest, and tail-tip and ice-blue eyes. 🙂
      Digital or traditional? (Digital may take longer 🙂 ): Whichever you feel more comfortable doing for the design. 🙂
      If traditional, what medium? (Colored pencil, soft pastels, markers, oil pastels): Uhhh…markers, maybe? 😛 I don’t really mind any of them.
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: Whatever you think looks best <3

Thank you so much, Icyyy! 😀

bow to "earthling" overlords

• September 8, 2019 at 10:01 pm

Name: Darkpaw
      Description: sleek black she-cat with a white left forepaw, a bushy white-tipped tail, and green eyes
      Digital or traditional?: either works!
      If traditional, what medium?: any work!
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: an amaryllis flower on one ear
      thank you!! 😀

• Sandy is running for senior warrior (Sandpaw)
      September 9, 2019 at 10:19 am

Name: Sandpaw
      Description: long-furred ginger tabby she-cat with forest green eyes
      Digital or traditional?: traditional
      If traditional, what medium? (Colored pencil, soft pastels, markers, oil pastels): don’t mind
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: Fine with any!

Sorry if it’s a tabby 😛

If not, then please draw a dark gray cat with ocean blue eyes with traditional 😛

Running for SW with Crystie! ✨

• September 9, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Name: Jeannie
      Description: white she-cat with gray tabby and ginger tabby splotches and green eyes with yellow specks (https://www.deviantart.com/cloudymoonthecat/art/Jeannie-807445118 and https://www.deviantart.com/cloudymoonthecat/art/Jeannie-Over-The-Time-810981754)
      Digital or traditional? (Digital may take longer 🙂 ): I don’t care!
      If traditional, what medium? (Colored pencil, soft pastels, markers, oil pastels): I don’t care, anything but markers😛
      Any specific pose/expression/accessory/etc?: Can she be either leaping after her snitch (basically a Pebble at the end of thread) or sleeping in a very awkward pose?😛 And if you could add half transparent angel wings it’ll be awesome!

Gotta break the taboo

6. Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
    September 7, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Why not I’ll try to do a purrsona request.
    I’ll just do whoever comments first
    Just warning it may take me like a week 😛

Name:
    Description:
    Gender(optional):
    Headshot or fullbody:
    Any specific accessories/poses/facial expression:
    Do you want your name on the picture:

Pine4SW

• Mistystream
      September 8, 2019 at 2:19 am

Mistystream
      Silver tabby she-cat with white-tipped fur, black tabby stripes, a bushy tail, and sky-blue eyes
      Female
      Your choice 🙂
      Surprise me 😀
      Sure 🙂

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
        September 8, 2019 at 7:19 pm

Sorry, but do you want her to be fluffy/short(normal)/or whatever? If you don’t care what I do, then you don’t have to reply and I’ll just do whatever 😉

Pine4SW

• Mistystream
          September 9, 2019 at 1:04 am

Normal with fluffy tail 🙂

• September 8, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Name: Owlfeather
      Gender(optional): F
      Headshot or fullbody: whichever
      Any specific accessories/poses/facial expression: nah, whatever you want
      Do you want your name on the picture: sure!
      Thanks! Sorry i’m indecisive 😛

andy's coming!!

• Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
        September 8, 2019 at 7:20 pm

Pine4SW

• September 9, 2019 at 9:01 am

Name: Moonbreeze
      Description: https://www.deviantart.com/moonbreeze19/art/Moonbreeze-808834074
      Gender(optional): Female
      Headshot or fullbody: Fullbody if that works, but either is fine 😀
      Any specific accessories/poses/facial expression: I was thinking of giving her a long string necklace (like to midchest/top of legs?) with a silver crescent moon charm on the end?
      Do you want your name on the picture: Nope, don’t think so!

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• Sandy is running for senior warrior (Sandpaw)
      September 9, 2019 at 10:20 am

Name: Sandpaw
      Description: long-furred ginger tabby she-cat with forest green eyes
      Gender(optional): female
      Headshot or fullbody: Don’t mind
      Any specific accessories/poses/facial expression: smiling
      Do you want your name on the picture: yes

Running for SW with Crystie! ✨

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      September 9, 2019 at 11:14 am

Name: Snowpuff
      Description: Slender shortfurred white she-cat with one blue eye on the left, amber on the right, and a scar on her ribcage
      Gender(optional): F
      Headshot or fullbody: Full body
      Any specific accessories/poses/facial expression: A blue flower that looks like this: https://postimg.cc/ZvRPQsHx/93726bfd
      Do you want your name on the picture: Yes

Snowpuff for senior warrior!

• September 9, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Name: Jeannie
      Gender(optional): female
      Headshot or fullbody: fullbody please
      Any specific accessories/poses/facial expression: Can she be either leaping after her snitch (basically a pebble at the end of thread) or sleeping in a very awkward pose?😛 And if you could add half transparent angel wings it’ll be awesome!
      Do you want your name on the picture: no thank you!

Gotta break the taboo

7. Eaglepaw
    September 8, 2019 at 10:02 am

This is a pic of Squirrelpaw I did.

I’m really sorry if I’m not supposed to link it!

Eaglepaw 🐾

Look with your heart

8. jon
    September 8, 2019 at 9:21 pm

new art here! 🙂

9. September 8, 2019 at 9:37 pm

I feel like I start all my comments containing drawings with “hey Clo” because of your contest sooo I’m going to start it with this long and useless sentence instead 😛 anyway I finished your wolf for you!

for clo

ackk sorry the background’s kinda lazy, I did it in about ten minutes 😛

• September 8, 2019 at 11:42 pm

Ooohhhhh! :O

SrizelFTW

• September 8, 2019 at 11:46 pm

I JUST REALIZED THAT WOLF DOESN’T HAVE A LEG

It scared me for a second because one second my mind was like “Yeah there’s totally a leg there” and then “SIKE”

Sorry whoops my brain 😛

Anywayssssssssss that’s amazing and I love it and you’re amazing at drawing stuff

#ThankYouWoojin

• September 9, 2019 at 1:08 am

haha 😛

Aaaaa thank you so much Blue!!

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      September 9, 2019 at 2:45 am

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE IT THANK YOU!!!!!!.ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oh my goshhhhh ahhh
      Darkie this is amazing thank.you😃😃

• September 9, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Ahhh I’m so glad you like it!! Thank you Clooo <3

(also I'm curious now, is there a backstory behind his missing leg? or did I misinterpret it and he was simply born with three legs? 😛)

10. Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
    September 9, 2019 at 1:07 am

Helppppp how do I insert imgur pics onto Blogclan??? It’s not working and I’m pretty sure I’m doing it wrong.

Pine4SW

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      September 9, 2019 at 1:41 am

you just paste in the link and it should work! 🙂

~friends will be friends~

• Fawnspots is a goof
      September 9, 2019 at 3:00 am

Nevermind I’m just a goof I got it

11. Willowstep (Wistep)
    September 9, 2019 at 1:35 am

meep sorry i’m taking a really long time to do my requests and i’m also doing them wildly out of order so uh yeah but i promise i’ll get to everyone’s requests! 😛

anyways… i felt like doing darkie so here you go! i was kinda experimenting because cATS and dIGITAL aRT and cEL sHADING are not my strong suit at all but oh well. i hope you like it 😛

(ps quality of image is better if you click the link)

View post on imgur.com

~friends will be friends~

• September 9, 2019 at 2:44 am

aww Wistep thank you, it’s super good!! she’s so cute <2

EDIT: that heart failed but I’m not going to bother fixing it lol

• Willowstep (Wistep)
        September 9, 2019 at 3:12 am

thanks, darkie! <2222222 😛

~friends will be friends~

• Mistystream
      September 9, 2019 at 5:49 am

Awww it’s adorable 😀

• September 9, 2019 at 1:47 pm

So cute!! 😀

SrizelFTW

12. Fawny with the Freckles (Fawnspots)
    September 9, 2019 at 1:37 am

Mistystream, I finished your purrsona! I have no idea how to do tabbies, so I just googled an image and used it as a reference 😛 . The stripes are more of a gray than black because I’m not good at drawing stripes so I tried to use black and it ended up looking like a stripey writhing mess of blackness that burned my retinas so I had to tone it down a bit 😛 .

View post on imgur.com

Pine4SW

• September 9, 2019 at 4:26 am

CUTE!
      purr

quietly existing

• Mistystream
      September 9, 2019 at 6:09 am

AHHHHHHH IT’S SO CUTE I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT DHHWKXNWOOQPSJWBFJDDJJJJ!!!!!!1!!11!1!!