BlogClan Art

You can send in your own art here or see BlogClan’s entire gallery on Flickr. Or you can just share your own art in the comments on this page.

10,042 Replies to “BlogClan Art”

1. March 29, 2020 at 3:18 am

This took about five and a half hours to draw 😛

View post on imgur.com

these are Sadie and Fortune, Treasure’s parents! I thought giving her mom (and her maternal grandparents, Kenzo and Dixie) stereotypical border collie names would be funny, so that’s what I did 😛
    sO here’s Treasure’s backstory, copied and pasted from my google doc lol
    She had a relatively average upbringing for the first two years of her life. Her parents were great, her grandparents were a heck load of fun, she had an epic friend group, life was pretty sweet. One day she started to notice that her parents were acting a little odd. Her grandparents noticed as well, and they had no idea why they were acting like that. Her parents seemed really fake-happy, and let her do whatever the heck she wanted that they usually didn’t let her do. For example, she’d always wanted to go swimming past the shallow parts of the ocean, but they’d never let her because it was dangerous. Although she was happily surprised when they finally let her go out, she ended up getting stuck in a current far away from the beach and had to be dragged back in by a trained chasseur. They were also really secretive and appeared very apathetic toward her. After about a week of this, her parents told her that they were going to head to the Desert Realm to collect some medicinal herbs only found there and that Honeycomb (the medic) had sent them. They said that they would be back in a few weeks at most. Treasure was confused, but said okay and they left. She mentioned it to her grandparents, assuming her parents had told them too, but they didn’t know this. She also asked Honeycomb why she’d sent her parents instead of going herself. Honeycomb’s face took on this look of immense confusion because she knew for a fact she hadn’t even spoken to them recently, let alone sent them to the Desert Realm. Honeycomb, Kenzo, and Dixie talked to Queen Kahuna and King Iceberg (Frost’s parents, who were king and queen at the time), who in turn talked to King Ollivander and Queen Rayna. Neither of them and nobody in the Desert Realm had seen Treasure’s parents anywhere. They all told Treasure that they were likely dead and that it wasn’t her fault, etc, etc. Instead of being sad or blaming herself, Treasure was livid. She despises her parents for abandoning her and her grandparents and everyone without even saying anything. Her grandparents raised her from then on.
    if you’d like you can try to guess what exactly happened, but I’m not going to say anything definite 😛

2. Swiftnose
    March 29, 2020 at 6:29 am

So, I drew my purrsona. It didn’t turn out that well, but I still posted it anyway. So, judge me artwork. I don’t mind.

That man is playing Galaga!

3. March 29, 2020 at 7:28 am

Hey guys! I Is taking art requests!!

Your name:
    The two animals you’d want blended together: 1). 2).
    The animal’s name:
    Are you ok with waiting: yes or no
    Any extra things (accessories, background, etc):

~ σк вσσмєя σк вσσмєя ~

• March 29, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Your name: CrystalStreamz, but call me anything (especially Crystal, Crys (pronounced Chris) or Lane)

The two animals you’d want blended together: Cheetah and Badger

The animal’s name: Savanne

Are you ok with waiting: Absolutely!

Any extra things (accessories, background, etc): Maybe just light teal shading for the background?

My website is clickable.

• March 29, 2020 at 5:40 pm

Your name: Archkit
      The two animals you’d want blended together: 1). Wolf 2). Husky
      The animal’s name: Growl
      Are you ok with waiting: yes or no: Yes
      Any extra things (accessories, background, etc): Jay’s feather and a stuffed bunny, background is a cave

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• March 29, 2020 at 5:48 pm

Your name: Plumeflake
      The two animals you’d want blended together: 1). Snow Leopard 2). Snowy Owl (Both blended together like a Gryphon)
      The animal’s name: Blizzard
      Are you ok with waiting: yes or no
      Any extra things (accessories, background, etc): Accessories – Red Scarf. Background – A Winter Forest.

Thanks! 🙂

Why won’t you play the game?

• Lilyfrost shall be da new devil. Problem? (Lilaca | Lilykit)
      March 29, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Your name: Lilaca
      The two animals you’d want blended together: 1). Fox 2). Tiger
      The animal’s name: Misty
      Are you ok with waiting: sure
      Any extra things (accessories, background, etc): something kinda bloody or something

ყᥲ 00f

• Pinestripe
      March 30, 2020 at 1:29 am

Your name: Pinestripe
      The two animals you’d want blended together: 1). Chicken 2). Squirrel
      The animal’s name: Applefern
      Are you ok with waiting: yes
      Any extra things (accessories, background, etc): meadow background

• March 30, 2020 at 2:32 pm

Briarpaw
      Lion and dragon
      Blaze
      Background is fiery

Thanks so much!!

卄乇ㄚ

4. Mintz (Mintrose)
    March 29, 2020 at 11:07 am

How do you guys post your art on a comment?

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      March 29, 2020 at 6:16 pm

I use Imgur, because you don’t need an account or anything.

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
      March 29, 2020 at 6:48 pm
    • March 29, 2020 at 8:04 pm

I use google docs

My website is clickable.

5. March 29, 2020 at 6:27 pm

Is there a way to post art on a comment without having an imgur account?

• March 29, 2020 at 7:47 pm

You don’t need an Imgur account to post images on there, just click on the ‘New Post’ button! 🙂

Why won’t you play the game?

• Quietstream
        March 29, 2020 at 9:43 pm

What plume said! 🙂

Call me Quiet.... or Batman

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
      March 29, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Yes! You don’t need an account on imgur: I don’t have one! Just drag your image into upload. And then copy/paste the link in your comment 😀

SrizelFTW

6. Bramblefire
    March 29, 2020 at 9:01 pm

Mothwing

Some Mothwing because rip, her novella is coming out soon. 🙂

7. Quietstream
    March 29, 2020 at 10:01 pm

This is kiwi the quarantine bird! He sends his snuggles! I’m hoping to take him further so any thing you guys want to see him wear or do I will definitely draw!

View post on imgur.com

Plume is next!

Clo4SW

9. March 30, 2020 at 6:09 am

wheeeeeee

View post on imgur.com

iiiiiit’s London again 😛 I didn’t like the old one so I redrew her lol
    she’s that one sarcastic, eternally tired jerk and I’d probably hate her if I met her but she’s one of my favorite characters 😛 she now has three older brothers with fancy city names (Paris, Seattle, and York) aaand her best friend is Mars, who tolerates her for some reason aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I’m really tired
    kinda want to do Splash next, maybe Sparkle? or Ambrosia? idk we’ll see

10. March 30, 2020 at 3:13 pm

You don’t need a scratch account to view this

This is by me- I wanted to digitalize some art (I might show the sketch, I’m pretty proud of it)

Scratch was not being nice so I had to fill out most of the body and white background myself. I had taken a picture of my sketch and sketched over it.

I’m pretty proud of my new style, I think it’s the best I’ve ever drawn!

I’m probably not going to digitalize any more art until I get FireAlpaca, this took a long time to digitalize, but I’ve gotten more into art lately! 😀 (Let’s hope online school doesn’t suck the art spirit out of me 😛 )

卄乇ㄚ

• 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱
      March 30, 2020 at 7:34 pm

So cool!! 😀

SrizelFTW

11. March 30, 2020 at 9:59 pm

Okay. So I was bored last night and I drew four cats washing themselves. I guess now I’m doing an art contest. Draw me an OC of yours or me ( a black she cat with an arched tail and gray~ish white spots and blue green eyes). There will be four winners, two OC’s and two of me. I think that’s about it. Oh, yeah, if you win you will have to click on my name to see it.

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• March 30, 2020 at 11:42 pm

Please tell me if you are interested in joining. <3

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• Pinestripe
      March 31, 2020 at 3:58 am

I’d love to join!
      Where should I post my art?

• March 31, 2020 at 9:20 pm

Anywhere under one of these comments! I will do multiply comments like this. <3

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

12. 🔥ᚹⴹ𐌇𐌇ᒪⴹᚹᗅⰞ 🌱 (Peb The Feminist)🌱