BlogClan Art

You can send in your own art here or see BlogClan’s entire gallery on Flickr. Or you can just share your own art in the comments on this page.

10,042 Replies to “BlogClan Art”

1. April 7, 2020 at 4:17 am

I went on a drawing spree while listening to the OST of various Pokemon games, I’ve finished all the requests (with forms)

Tsunami, requested by Briarpaw
    Shadow, requested by Moonspirit
    Pinestripe, requested by Pinestripe
    Car3, requested by Darkpaw
    Crow, requested by Blackie/Crow

Daffiolet tho

2. April 7, 2020 at 5:07 am

I drew Pepper as a babyyyyy :3
    SHE IS SO SMOL >:D

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Pine4SW

• Snowbreeze
      April 7, 2020 at 3:07 pm

She’s so cute! I’m impressed how you have the differences down, as sometimes drawing younger cats only means making them smaller – but htat’s not what happened here! 😉

• April 7, 2020 at 4:43 pm

OH MY GOSH :O

HOW

SHE LOOKS JUS’ LIKE HER :00 WUT ARE YUR WAYS

SrizelFTW

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      April 7, 2020 at 5:01 pm

THAT IS SO CUTE, FAWNY!!!!!! <333333333333333 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I want to adopt her omg so cute!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• April 7, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Fawny she’s too cute it’s hurting my eyes I have been blinded by adorableness baby pepper is so chubby and little ahhhhh

The Earthiest Earthling

3. April 7, 2020 at 8:02 am

OK I AM TRYING PICCOLLAGE NOW!!

~ σк вσσмєя σк вσσмєя ~

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      April 7, 2020 at 5:02 pm

Very nice!

4. Mintz (Mintrose)
    April 7, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Art requests open!!!

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐢🐢🐢
      April 7, 2020 at 5:03 pm

Ok! Will you draw ocs?

• Mintz (Mintrose)
        April 8, 2020 at 8:57 am

Yes! Feel free to request humans, anthros, and other animals!

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

• April 7, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Name~ Tiny
      Purrsona~ a small black and tan she cat with a hawk feather in her hair
      Pose~ What ever you want
      Anything else~ THANK YOU!!

• April 8, 2020 at 1:07 am

Could you draw my Crystal Bean? Thank you so much!

Links that should help:
      [link redacted]

My website is clickable.

• April 8, 2020 at 2:48 am

Hi, Crystal 🙂 We would really, really prefer if you try to use apps or things other than Google docs to link people things because while we can approve them with their current content, we can’t control or constantly monitor them so we don’t know whether or not things that aren’t safe for the blog are added to the doc after we check them 🙁 In addition to this, I also wanted to let you know why the first link was redacted; you included your email in it, and that’s something we don’t encourage on the blog ^^ The only emails we allow to be shared are those that are made specifically for use on the blog (communication with other blogclanners, and not your personal email), and even then, we caution against sharing it because who knows what things can be sent to you ^^

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• April 8, 2020 at 4:19 pm

Oh my god I’m so sorry! I’ll be sure to use something else. Once again I really, really am sorry about this.

My website is clickable.

• April 8, 2020 at 9:18 pm

It’s alright, Crystal 🙂 You did nothing particularly wrong and I know you’d never do something like that <3

A lot of people use imgur to post pictures or art on the blog, seeing that it doesn't require an account in order for you to upload a picture 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• April 8, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Embix, speaking of using Imgur, is there some sort of link to Imgur that I could book mark that isn’t the front page, I guess? Because I remember a longggggg time ago when I tried using it for pics it brought me to the front page with a bunch of random pictures on it before I could upload it.

I’d like to talk to my mom about using it but if I have to go to the front page thingy I don’t think she will…

Just figured I’d ask, just in case.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Mintz (Mintrose)
        April 8, 2020 at 9:00 am

Okay but do you want her to be in full cat form or an anthro? 🙂

xx-the artist cat herself-xx

• April 8, 2020 at 8:09 pm

can you draw my boi crow?

don't look at me like that

5. April 7, 2020 at 5:46 pm

Drawing requests being takin. Your choices are you, a favorite cat, or an oc
    Form:

Who do you want drawn:
    Appearance:
    Eye color:
    Scars:
    Personality:
    Are you okay with waiting: (these answers may not matter)
    Scene?:
    Do you want the name of the character, or your name on the bottom: (optional)

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

• Swiftnose
      April 7, 2020 at 8:34 pm

Who: Swiftnose

Apperance: Black and white tuxedo cat with white paws, tail tip, and chest. Use my profile pic for reference how my face looks.

Eye color: Emerald green

Scars: Torn right ear (your left) and scars near the chest

Personality: Stubborn. All kinds of stubborn. Also kind, brave, loyal, and… lonely. Very very lonely.

Ok with waiting: I’m FINE!

Scene: sunset on a beach in the background, with a city on the left

Name: Yes, on the bottom right corner.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Spiritshade
      April 8, 2020 at 1:34 am

Who do you want drawn: Spiritshade
      Appearance: pale black she-cat with silver muzzle
      Eye color: pale blue
      Scars: left flank
      Personality: calm, collected, sorta like leafpool
      Are you okay with waiting: (these answers may not matter) depends, I guess
      Scene?: moonpool
      Do you want the name of the character, or your name on the bottom: (optional) I dunno

• April 8, 2020 at 8:11 pm

Who do you want drawn: crow/blackie
      Appearance: https://flipanim.com/anim=8irrkicr
      Eye color: in the ref
      Scars: in the ref
      Personality: like me on the blog but slightly more that’s an understatement edgy
      Are you okay with waiting: (these answers may not matter) sureeeeeee
      Scene?: uhhhhhhhhh in a mood? idk 😛
      Do you want the name of the character, or your name on the bottom: (optional) sureeee you can put crow

don't look at me like that

6. April 7, 2020 at 10:27 pm

blip blop blippity bloop
    I forgot to post my drawing of Quinn 😛
    Quinn is Flamecloud’s character in Maple’s rp

View post on imgur.com

Pine4SW

7. April 8, 2020 at 1:04 am

Boop

View post on imgur.com

Who do you want drawn:
    Appearance:
    Eye color:
    Expression:
    Pose:
    Scars:
    Personality:
    Are you okay with waiting: (these answers may not matter)
    Scene?:
    Do you want the name of the character, or your name on the bottom: (optional)

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

• April 8, 2020 at 1:32 am

Add gender to the form

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

• April 8, 2020 at 12:53 pm

Those drawings are nice, Dewfeather! I like your drawing style. Could you please draw these two ocs of mine together? (They’re mates.)

Name: Willowbranch.
      Appearance: black she- cat with light gray patches.
      Eye color: blue.
      Expression: thoughtful.
      Pose: sitting down, tail around her paws.
      Scars: both her ear- tips are torn.
      Personality: Quiet, honest, loyal, brave, caring, motherly.
      Yes I’m ok with waiting.
      Scene: the forest.
      Yes it would be nice to have Willowbranch’s name on the bottom.

Name: Wishspring
      Appearance: light ginger- brownish she- cat with a long tail.
      Eye color: amber.
      Expression: happy.
      Pose: sitting down, her tail around her paws.
      Scars: no scars.
      Personality: kind, loving, polite, hard working, patient, a bit anxious sometimes.
      Yes I’m ok with waiting.
      Scene: the forest.

Please draw Willowbranch and Wishspring together, as they are mates.

Thank you!

• April 8, 2020 at 11:50 pm

Who do you want drawn: Flamelick
      Appearance: A white tom with a “lick” of orange across his flank
      Eye color: Hazel
      Expression: Staring at a frog (his tail is twitching)
      Pose: Stalking something
      Scars: one small one on his flank
      Personality: Nice, frisky, (his mood swings a lot so you can never tell :P)
      Are you okay with waiting: (these answers may not matter): Totally
      Scene?: Swamp
      Do you want the name of the character, or your name on the bottom: (optional): something like this~ Flamelick by Dewflower
      Gender: Tom

THANK YOU!!

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• April 9, 2020 at 4:42 pm

aaaAAAAA thank you Dewy!!! I love itttt 😀

8. Pinestripe
    April 8, 2020 at 1:23 am

Echo, I drew you.
    Let me know if you see this picture, this is the first picture I posted and I’m not sure if it worked.

• April 8, 2020 at 7:43 am

I’m afraid it didn’t work but thank you for drawing me!

Click my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pinestripe
        April 8, 2020 at 8:37 pm

You’re welcome! I’ll try to figure things out so it’s seen.

9. April 8, 2020 at 1:44 am

I drew this a week ago but forgot to post it 😛

View post on imgur.com

This is Roxy, one of Car3’s two best friends!! She is my irl friend Rainpaw’s dog, and I drew her for her birthdayyy (I put a bunch of my friends’ pets into my story so that’s why she’s part rattlesnake 😛)
    She doesn’t have a super interesting backstory yet, so there’s not really anything else to say about her except she’s really cute and loves apples 😛

10. Swiftrabbit
    April 8, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Ok, guys, do you know the movie Bolt? It’s one of my favorite Disney movies. Anyway, here’s a sketch of Bolt!

That man is playing Galaga!

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      April 8, 2020 at 7:34 pm

I LOVE BOLT. It’s so underrated. The sketch is awesome! 🙂

#Vouch4Viper

• Swiftrabbit
        April 8, 2020 at 8:10 pm

It really is! Last Febuary, I spent my allowance on THE LAST BOLT PLUSH. The day after, I checked shopDisney, and it wasn’t there! They deleted it from the website! It’s really underrated, I totally agree!

That man is playing Galaga!

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
          April 8, 2020 at 8:26 pm

BOLT FOR LIFE

#Vouch4Viper

• Swiftrabbit
            April 8, 2020 at 10:21 pm

Yes! YES! BOLT FOR LIFE!!!!!!

I suddenly feel the urge of invading Amazon with orders for various Bolt items.

That man is playing Galaga!

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
              April 9, 2020 at 7:59 pm

a justified urge

#Vouch4Viper

• Swiftrabbit
                April 10, 2020 at 1:01 am

I agree.

Remember when we were commenting on April 1 about the beautiful new headers? We must do that.

That man is playing Galaga!

• Swiftrabbit
                April 10, 2020 at 1:03 am

And the Firestar and Sandstorm thing? It’s a quote on the wiki now. Not your suffering, though.

That man is playing Galaga!

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
                  April 10, 2020 at 2:06 am

hahahahahah still suffering though

#Vouch4Viper

• April 8, 2020 at 7:41 pm

Bolt was my favorite movie for a loooong time! I love ittt!

My website is clickable.

• April 8, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Awwwww so cute!!!
      I loveeeeeeeeeee Bolt :0

Mittens quote: “Redonculous.” :]

SrizelFTW

• Swiftrabbit
        April 8, 2020 at 8:19 pm

Someone has to stop me me from qouting from Bolt.

My favorite conversation/Mittens quote, when they’re trying to get into the U-Haul:

Mittens: What are you doing?

Bolt: STAND BACK! If I stare at the lock real hard, it’ll burst in to flames and melt.

Mittens: Now I’m concerned on a number of levels.

Also… when he’s about to find Mittens:

Bolt: I need someone on the inside, someone close to the Green-Eyed Man.
        A cat!

Pigeon: A cat?

Bolt: Yeah, a cat. And when I find him, oooooh, when I find him, I’m gonna make that cat wish he were NEVER born!

Pigeon: I think we know just the cat.

And when Bolt’s in the trailer and talking to Calico’s cats:

Bolt: Not likely, cat. For you have chosen to follow the path of evil. Ultimatly, it’ll destroy you, along with your fiendish PUPPET MASTER!

And… I’m gonna stop.

That man is playing Galaga!

• April 8, 2020 at 8:15 pm

bolt is an okay movie
      i have no opinion towards it i mean its the only movie i’ve watched like 20 times in a row don’t ask why
      oH mY goAhshjdisndkmwmdmekmsmdm hOw do yoU dRaw paWsssss rip 😛

don't look at me like that

• Swiftrabbit
        April 8, 2020 at 10:24 pm

I honestly have NO idea whatsoever. I surprise myself sometimes, and this is one of those times.

20 times in a ROW?! Aw, jeez, I need to catch up!

That man is playing Galaga!

• April 8, 2020 at 8:29 pm

YES. I LOVED THAT MOVIE.

I used to have a Bolt plush toy with sound effects, a moving tail and light-up eyes years ago.

There might be a Bolt DVD in my possession, so I’ll have to check if I still have it. I need to watch that movie again!

I also love the expression on his face, so cute!

Why won’t you play the game?

• Swiftrabbit
        April 8, 2020 at 10:17 pm

You had the Superdog plush? Awesome! Yes, he’s adorable!

That man is playing Galaga!

• April 8, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I love that movie!!! It’s not well-known but it’s awesome!

卄乇ㄚ

• Swiftrabbit
        April 8, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Totally agree! It’s an AWESOME movie with only one official (expensive?) plush on shopDisney, and then there’s Ebay and Amazon and whatnot. It totally needs more respect.

That man is playing Galaga!

• April 9, 2020 at 12:50 pm

Cute! I like the movie Bolt. It’s a pretty underrated Disney movie.

• Swiftrabbit
        April 9, 2020 at 6:02 pm

It really, REALLY is! It deserves more respect, not just one official plush! I really love the movie!

That man is playing Galaga!

11. April 8, 2020 at 8:16 pm

yeeeeeet i finally made a proper ref for my crow boi

don't look at me like that

12. April 8, 2020 at 8:26 pm

View post on imgur.com

Boop do da doop

Who do you want drawn:

Appearance:
    Eye color:
    Expression:
    Pose:
    Gender:
    Scars:
    Personality:

Are you okay with waiting: (these answers may not matter)
    Scene?:
    Do you want the name of the character, or your name on the bottom: (optional)

Suck it suck it come on son!!!

13. April 9, 2020 at 12:11 am

Boop

View post on imgur.com

None of these are showing up 🙁

Suck it suck it come on son!!!