10,600 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. September 8, 2018 at 3:36 pm

I RECEIVED YOUR CALLING ON CHAT SUNNY

13 HOURS LATE rIP SORRY

here have a cute panda sneeze

View post on imgur.com

I sure hope it does...

Sundance
      September 9, 2018 at 6:58 pm

Hahahahahaha 😂 Better late than never!!! 😛 THANK YOU FOR THE PANDA I LOVE IT

2. DUSKTHORN WHOSE CLANNIVERSARY IS TODAY
    September 8, 2018 at 5:32 pm

GUESS WHO’S BEEN ON BLOGCLAN FOR A YEAR…
    ME!
    (AND MAPLE’S CLANNIVERSARY WAS YESTERDAY <3 )
    I’m so glad I found you guys! I think I’ve known about this website for about a year and a half, but I actually got the courage to join exactly a year ago.
    I love each and every one of you. You’re so friendly, funny, and accepting to everyone. This blog brightens up my day. (Even if I don’t comment every day, I still stalk you anonymous check in 😉 )
    I really appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me over the past year. I’ve had a bit of a hard year (nothing compared to what some of you are going through, though) and you guys have given me a reason to keep going. You’re some of the best friends I’ve ever had. (Wow, when I joined last year, I had like one close friend… that feels like so long ago)
    Also, I want to give a big thank you to the mods! You guys are so awesome and do so much for us! And you’re some of the nicest people I know. I’ve always been pretty worried about joining websites like this or just being on the internet (oof anxiety), but you mods have made me feel so safe on here.
    Well, all of you have made me feel safe. I can trust each and every one of you and tell you guys everything. I love talking to you guys about… random stuff (honestly, what do I post on here? Lol I should change my name to Randomthorn). Actually, no. We’re all random on here, and I love it. 😛
    And omg! I realized I was LGBT pretty soon after I joined! All the people in my life were totally expecting me to be straight, so I never really got the opportunity to realize that, hey, maybe I’m not… And I wasn’t 😛 . So thanks for… opening my mind to my true identity, I guess? (Yup, last year I had that giant crush on… I never gave her a name, I don’t think. Let’s just say Grasstail. Because grass is straight. Oof.)
    I’m tired of typing, and I think I could go on forever, so I’m just gonna end this here. (11/10 conclusion there, Dusk)
    I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU’RE THE BEST AAAAAAAA
    AND HAPPY BELATED CLANNIVERSARY TO MAPLE!
    Love,
    Duskthorn
    :’)

• Cheetahspark
      September 9, 2018 at 7:04 pm

AHHHHH WE LOVE YOU DUSK YOU TOO MAPLE HAPPY CLANNIVERSARIES TO YOU BOTH YOU GUYS RULE ILY ILY ILY!!!!!!!!!!<3 <3

“Because grass is straight.” Yes

gimme dem cheetos

• Duskthorn
        September 9, 2018 at 8:29 pm

Lol I forgot I wrote that and now I’m laughing hysterically

• Frosto
      September 9, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Aww thanks Dusk <3

Fraino

3. Duskthorn
    September 8, 2018 at 5:36 pm

Um, a reminder from my school library…

View post on imgur.com

*sweats nervously*

• Frosto
      September 9, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Omg my friend’s parents never turned in library books and now they’re in like $2000 of debt 😛

Fraino

4. Autumn Fawnspots
    September 8, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Wowee, my second Clanniversary is already coming up… Time sure flies. 😛

Doggies?

5. merp de merp merp inactive Minty
    September 8, 2018 at 6:22 pm

Hi

When in thorns, look for roses

6. September 8, 2018 at 7:30 pm

my mom just out of the blue gave me a mike wazowski figurine that was apparently supposed to be a birthday present but she forgot about it

o

• Frosto
      September 9, 2018 at 11:20 pm

That happened once with my parents 😛

Fraino

7. Brackenpaw (light)
    September 8, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Should I change my gravatar?

*insert something clever*

• Frosto
      September 9, 2018 at 11:24 pm

I like it 😛

Fraino

8. September 8, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Oh gosh the trip to the book store proved that so many Warriors books have been translated since I last read one and I’ve completely fallen from track 😛

Step out of them voices ~

9. Bramblesong (formerly Nightsong)
    September 8, 2018 at 9:05 pm

Hi everyone! I changed my name from Nightsong to Bramblesong! 😉 I even changed my Gravatar picture to match my (new) fursona! Do I need to fill in an Allegiances form again?

May Starclan light your path ~

10. Bramblesong (formerly Nightsong)
    September 8, 2018 at 9:14 pm

Hi, sorry to whoever is in charge of the calendar thingy. I changed my name from Nightsong to Bramblesong so I submitted another birthday form under the name Bramblesong. You can delete the Nightsong one. Thanks!

May Starclan light your path ~

Dawn of the Ember Solstice (Emberdawn)
      September 14, 2018 at 1:34 am