20,948 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. spooky kat
    October 11, 2018 at 12:55 am

guess who made a halloween avatar instead of starting a several page essay due tomorrow?

2. October 11, 2018 at 1:11 am

View post on imgur.com

What are you hinting at, google?

schmingerbread house

3. ๐Ÿ‘ป Silver Ghosts Singing Haunted Songs ๐Ÿ‘ป (Silversong)
    October 11, 2018 at 1:29 am

Ahhhh It’s my Clanniversary! I didn’t even realize it!
    Take a deep breath, some of this post may shock you.
    I love Blogclan so much! It is a wonderful place and I’m so happy that I joined. When I first joined I couldn’t believe that there was a online community that didn’t involve scams or something bad ,I just wish there were more places like this. You all helped me be aware of others and helped with my struggles with anxiety(even if you didn’t know I had it) And not many of you know I have a sister that has anxiety, depression, anger, bipolar, ADHD, suicidal thoughts and more. I would come home everyday to her screaming, yelling, throwing things and even hitting me. And at night I can hear my mother crying because she feels like she is a failure. I would spend nights crying and praying that my sister wouldn’t kill herself or that I would be a better sister. I would spend hours and hours alone while my parents took her to a doctor. Usually the whole time I would cry in my loyal pups fur. My sister would tell me that she hated me all the time and that I was horrible and I used to believe her until I joined. School was an escape and I made sure I made good grades. At school I could pretend like nothing was wrong and even the bullies weren’t as bad as my home. Often I would ask for extra homework just to take my mind off home life. I always dreaded going home. Blogclan along with family and friends became another escape. And even though I never shared this all with you(my anxiety kicking in) you all helped me believe that I was perfect and not horrible. ๐Ÿ™‚ And Although my sister is still abusive(verbally and physically) I no longer feel like trash. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you blogclanners for being there when I need it and I hope that I do the same. I thought you all deserved the true story of what’s been going on.(I hope I didn’t shock you to much)โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

• October 11, 2018 at 2:36 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY SILVER ๐Ÿ˜€ WE ALL LOVE AND CARE FOR YOU โค๏ธ

i got you this box

• October 11, 2018 at 2:52 am

Oh Silv, that’s a lot to handle โค I’m glad BlogClan and other things helped you through this time, I’m sorry to hear all of that ๐Ÿ™ Happy Clanniversary, we love you!

schmingerbread house

• October 11, 2018 at 4:37 am

Oh! I’m so sorry about… everything. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I sincerely hope things gets better โค๏ธ
      We love you so much! I’m so glad you found us here โค๏ธ

Rain, we miss you โค๏ธโค๏ธ

• ๐Ÿ Frost Freezing Autumn Leaves (Frosto) ๐Ÿ
      October 11, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Iโ€™m glad we could help <3

Rain will be remembered <3

• October 11, 2018 at 1:59 pm

<3 <3 <3 Everything going on with your sister is probably a result of all the problems you listed that she has. I hope she's getting help, and you too <3 <3

Happy Clanniversary ๐Ÿ™‚

I Am You... I See Me In You...

• Leaves on a Halloween Tree (Leafypaw)
      October 11, 2018 at 2:03 pm

Dang. That’s deep. I haven’t really been around lately but you’re welcome. I love it here too. (:

• spooky kat
      October 11, 2018 at 5:50 pm

happy clanniversary!

• October 11, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Happy Clanniversary! I hope things continue to get better. Youโ€™ll get through it, and you can talk to us anytime! <3

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• ๐ŸŽƒ Cheetah Dressed As Spidey ๐ŸŽƒ
      October 12, 2018 at 12:06 am

Happy Clanniversary <3 <3 <3 I'm so glad we helped you through these times, and we'll keep supporting you forever and always ๐Ÿ™‚

gimme dat eggnog

4. Willowstream / Willow Beside Small Stream
    October 11, 2018 at 1:34 am

Aaa what’s up guys?
    Quick life update from Willa- high school has been great, I joined the Cross-Country team, they’re all super sweet and fun people, and my best time for 3.1 mile race has been 27:46, which I’m really proud of, especially for being a brand-new freshmen. ๐Ÿ˜› I also joined the NAHS, which is my school’s National Honors Art Society, and I’m really excited for that! The club does a lot of great things for people, like making artwork for nursing homes and doing special needs days for kids with disabilities, it’s really cool and def up my alley! ๐Ÿ˜€ aaaAAAaaaand I’ve found a friend group to go to homecoming with! (super hyped wheee). Of course, everything can’t be good, I hate my history class. xD But oh well. My grades are really good though and honors classes hav been fun. Today I participated in class wars, which is a competition with games like relay races and blindfolded basketball, i was part of the freshmen team! It was kinda terrifying to have 500+ people watching me, I almost puked when we ran out I was so nervous. ๐Ÿ˜› It was fun though! I’ve been trying to do things outside of my comfort zone more nowadays, haha. aaaand, there’s nothing much else is there? (im still single lol k)

But yeah life’s been pretty great for me, just wanted to pop in and hear from y’all! ๐Ÿ˜€ (PS: all those in the path of Hurricane Matthew, pls stay safe! <3 Love ya!)

5. Littlefang
    October 11, 2018 at 1:53 am

Hello everyone, I haven’t been active too much for a week, I have been busy writing my fanfic. I will be more active now

Nothing but glory and cheese

6. Littlefang
    October 11, 2018 at 2:04 am

Playing Risk with my brother, Patchkit. He wants to take over France.from me. I said I would battle.for the Le Masion

Nothing but glory and cheese

• October 11, 2018 at 2:53 am

I tried to play the game with my brothers, but we never got around to finishing ๐Ÿ˜› it was cool though!

schmingerbread house

• ๐ŸSpooky Pastel Blossoms๐Ÿ (Pastelpaw)
      October 11, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜›

Ivypoolโ€™s wife

• Littlefang
      October 11, 2018 at 12:23 pm

I love speaking French. I said the house in French

Nothing but glory and cheese

• Potato will do u a spook
      October 11, 2018 at 1:16 pm

SHOW NO MERCY

• ๐Ÿ Frost Freezing Autumn Leaves (Frosto) ๐Ÿ
        October 11, 2018 at 9:50 pm

*Slowy backs away* ๐Ÿ˜›

Rain will be remembered <3

7. Fireleap is very sp00ky this Halloween
    October 11, 2018 at 2:32 am

Speedy mod :p

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

8. Anonymous
    October 11, 2018 at 2:58 am

Remember N, from my post on the last couple pages(the one who called my social studies teacher cute and didn’t know what sarcasm was)? Here’s another story about him…

Back in fifth grade, I had a group of friends. Part of that group of friends was N as well as a boy named J and his “girlfriend”, L.

So, J and L told N and I, as well as another friend of mine, a story about how J had broken L’s arm with a baseball bat(or something along those lines, I can’t remember all the details). At the end of the story, J and L said they were joking.

N was super mad. We learned our lesson that day.

Except for J.

Some time later, he told N that he didn’t want to be friends with him anymore. That made N really upset.

And then, J pulled the “just joking” card again,

And N was super mad.

Moral: Don’t joke to N. It will end badly.

I think thatโ€™s why he failed to understand sarcasm.

9. Foxy
    October 11, 2018 at 4:18 am

everyone like my halloween gravitar? ๐Ÿ˜›

~hey, yall Noodles!

• ๐Ÿ Frost Freezing Autumn Leaves (Frosto) ๐Ÿ
      October 11, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Yes! ๐Ÿ˜€

Rain will be remembered <3

• ๐ŸŽƒ Cheetah Dressed As Spidey ๐ŸŽƒ
      October 12, 2018 at 12:07 am

That’s how I picture your fursona ๐Ÿ˜›

gimme dat eggnog

10. Mint Leaves in Crisp Autumn Wind (Minty)
    October 11, 2018 at 4:22 am

how the h*ck does a fleshy skeleton cope with having their heart stolen by another

• ๐Ÿ Frost Freezing Autumn Leaves (Frosto) ๐Ÿ