52,227 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, Fifth Avenue”

1. November 27, 2018 at 4:11 am

Weird and Random Question: Does anyone here have a Northern/Yorkshire accent? 😉

I'm the baaaad guy... duh

• November 27, 2018 at 1:02 pm

nope

let us cling together

• Lionfire
      November 27, 2018 at 4:55 pm

I’m beginning to aquire one – I’ve lived in Yorkshire nearly all of my life so yeah 😛

2. November 27, 2018 at 12:40 pm

Am I the only Norwegian Forest Cat BlogClanner?😉

Vouch 4 Sandy & I! <3

• Pumpkin SpICY Latte
      November 27, 2018 at 2:38 pm

Nope! I’m one too. 🙂

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• 🎄Pasty can’t wait for Christmas🎄
      November 27, 2018 at 2:41 pm

I’m a Maine coon

And that’s the tea.

• November 27, 2018 at 5:41 pm

The ancestry of my fursona includes Norwegian Forest Cats too, though most part of it Russian Blue 😛.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• November 27, 2018 at 6:52 pm

I am too! They’re beautiful!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

3. November 27, 2018 at 1:02 pm

me when i don’t get a snow day

View post on imgur.com

let us cling together

4. 🎄Pasty can’t wait for Christmas🎄
    November 27, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Yesterday I thought to my self “I wonder when I’ll get sick and miss school?” Last night I threw up. Oof

And that’s the tea.

• November 27, 2018 at 9:52 pm

rest in spaghetti never forgetti fell better soon 🙂

let us cling together

• November 28, 2018 at 12:30 am

I hope you feel better, Pasty! 🙁

My awesomeness comes naturally

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      November 28, 2018 at 2:53 am

Be careful what you wish for 😛 in all seriousness, get better soon! 🙂

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

5. kinksong can't change her avatar because her school blocked gravatar because it's so inappropriate wow
    November 27, 2018 at 3:51 pm

i went to gsa today!! and i talked to people!! it was scary but it was so worth it!

y to the e to the e to the t

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      November 27, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Woooo!!!!!!! I’m one of the leaders at my school’s GSA 😀

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• November 27, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Yay 😀

a frosty wonderland

• November 27, 2018 at 9:53 pm

ooh 😀

let us cling together

• Birchfoot
      November 27, 2018 at 10:01 pm

heeyy awesome!! my friend leads gsa this year but i remember going last year for the first time was really scary but also fun 🙂 <3

• November 28, 2018 at 12:30 am

Nice! 😀

My awesomeness comes naturally

• Winterwhisper
      November 28, 2018 at 1:45 am

What’s gsa

What is so impossible?

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
        November 28, 2018 at 2:24 am

In my school, it’s called the Gender-Sexuality Alliance 😛 It’s basically a club for LGBTQ+ people and allies to attend and show their support, as well as be a safe space for anyone who might need it!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
          November 28, 2018 at 2:54 am

I wish my school had that! (they’d never allow it tho ugh)

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

6. November 27, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Hi!
    I just wanted to say something so y’all don’t think I’m dead 😛

Where are the avocados?

7. November 27, 2018 at 4:39 pm

I played darting at home by using my feet to throw the darts today 😜. I enjoy doing weird things very much 😹…

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• November 27, 2018 at 9:31 pm

😛

let us cling together

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      November 28, 2018 at 2:55 am

Sounds… um… cool? 😛

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

8. Lionfire
    November 27, 2018 at 5:36 pm

Wow BlogClanning on a computer is so much easier opposed to a phone 😮

• November 27, 2018 at 9:32 pm

it is 😀

let us cling together

• November 27, 2018 at 9:46 pm

I consider it easier because the screen is so much bigger 😛

a frosty wonderland

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 27, 2018 at 11:21 pm

yep 😀

I'm baaack!

• November 28, 2018 at 12:09 am

I know right 😉 (But I’m on my phone now lol 😛)

My awesomeness comes naturally

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      November 28, 2018 at 2:56 am

Ikr 😛 I’m confined to my phone for the next two weeks or so, unfortunately

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

9. November 27, 2018 at 5:52 pm

For Cadvent, I’m going to make a drawing with a lot of holiday themed BlogClanners on it, and I’d love it if you would want to be included 🙂 The form is just below 😀

Name:

Fursona: (Please include fur length, eye colour and breed if possible 🙂 )

Expression:

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.)

(Also, if you click my name it should take you to some of my previous art that I’ve done before if you want to see the style it’ll be in 🙂 )

EDIT: wow the text is now a really dark blue too 😮 I love every time the design changes 😛

• November 27, 2018 at 9:42 pm

Name: Blueheart

Fursona: (Please include fur length, eye colour and breed if possible 🙂 ) Lithe, broad-shouldered, dark, blue-gray she-cat with fluffy fur and piercing dark blue eyes.

Expression: Anything honestly 😛

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.) An elf hat or something maybe idk 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 27, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Frostfire
      White she-cat with icy blue eyes (Turkish Angora)
      Expression: idc
      Reindeer antlers
      😀

a frosty wonderland

• November 27, 2018 at 9:50 pm

name: Bluebellpaw

fursona: long-furred dark gray-blue she-cat with blue eyes

expression: smiling

attire: spongebob christmas sweater

let us cling together

• shivy
      November 27, 2018 at 9:58 pm

Name: Shiverfur
      Pale tabby she cat with medium length fur, white paws tail tip and muzzle and pale blue eyes
      Expression: happy with a hint of sarcasm
      Accessory: tinsel around neck
      😀

• Birchfoot
      November 27, 2018 at 10:00 pm

birchy

long furred black cat with one white foot and blue eyes (i don’t have a specific breed in mind, sorry D: )

anything you want 😀

and maybe um reindeer antlers??

• 🎄Pasty can’t wait for Christmas🎄
      November 27, 2018 at 10:03 pm

Pastelpaw
      Brown tabby Maine coon she cat medium long fur ear tufts pastel yellow eyes
      Holly leafs on ear

And that’s the tea.

• Silver Colored Turkeys Singing Songs Of Thanksgiving (Silversong)
      November 27, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Name: Silversong

Fursona: A pale gray tabby with a white chest, paws and white face except for a large gray patch over one eye. Ice blue eyes

Expression: I don’t care. Whatever you are most comfortable doing!

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.)
      Reindeer antlers and a scarf
      Thanks!

• Thistletooth
      November 27, 2018 at 10:57 pm

Name : Thistletooth
      Fursona : short haired gray she-cat with dark blue eyes and a lightning shaped scar across her left eye ( Note her left eye still works and it should be opened). She also has a scar across the left side of her neck.

Expression : serious

Accessory : a blue Santa hat

Thanks

• Dewpaw
      November 27, 2018 at 11:03 pm

Name: Dewpaw

Fursona: Small, lithe light gray she-cat with darker flecks, long, fluffy fur, and bright blue eyes

Expression: Happy, I guess 😛

Accessory: Red scarf

(ooh, I just noticed the new text color too woah :O )

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 27, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Name: Dawnpaw

Fursona: Lithe she-cat with shorter light gray fur and has white paws and tail tip. With blue-green eyes and is a calico tabby.

Expression: A determined expression but no anger.

Accessory: An anemone flower behind left ear or some at her paws. Or with fire in the backround.

I'm baaack!

• November 27, 2018 at 11:50 pm

Name: Moon (Moonbreeze/paw)

Fursona: (Please include fur length, eye colour and breed if possible 🙂 ) Lithe, long-legged, tall dark gray she-cat with faint darker stripes, striking icy aqua eyes. Russian Shorthair (not Blue, Shorthair) ancestry.

Expression: Happy, i guess?

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.) Ribbon (same color as eyes) around neck as a necklace with a silver jingle bell.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• November 28, 2018 at 12:14 am

Name: Brackenlight

Fursona: (Please include fur length, eye colour and breed if possible 🙂 ) a lithe tortoiseshell she-cat with warm amber eyes and sleek, medium-length fur.

Expression: happy

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.) Uhhh maybe like a Santa hat or something 😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

• November 28, 2018 at 2:20 am

Name: Marrowfrost

Fursona: Agile, dark gray she-cat with white socks and tail and dark brown eyes. She has long, thick fur, and is a Norwegian Forest Cat.

Expression: I honestly don’t care all that much

Accessory: Idk, reindeer antlers? Yeah, I’ll just go with that.

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

• November 28, 2018 at 2:35 am

Name: Snowbreeze

Fursona: Cool-toned dark gray she-cat with a very light cream, almost snowy white chest and tail-tip. Stunning pale blue eyes, darker gray freckles, small scar on throat, skinny wrists, front toes are tipped with very faint dark gray (You can add a tiny bit of dusty pale pink to the toes and cheeks if you’d like, that’s what happens to me in winter, usually 😛 (Even though it’s unrealistic to cats 😛 )), black nose, and head slightly narrower than usual, yet not as narrow as a Oriental. As for breed and fur length, Turkish Angora ancestry thrown in with a regular domestic cat. Note for Turkish Angora though: She doesn’t have big ears, nor long, smooth fur. The fur length is short! You can add a few tips to the cheeks, chest, forehead (Bang-like ), and tail though, like this! https://sta.sh/0yg5wj8w1ec (I got the eye color and the gray color wrong, and she looks somewhat stiff, but it’s something! The written paragraph is a better reference though. 😛

Expression: A slight smile, mine usually pulls up to the left more than the right.

Accessory: A white poinsettia flower on the left ear. Kind of like this! https://www.jacksonandperkins.com/images/xxl/22549_1.jpg (Without the bowl, of course 😛 )

And that’s it! Sorry I included so much detail 😛

Let it Snow(breeze)

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      November 28, 2018 at 2:59 am

Name: Cheetahspark

Fursona: small, sleek, short-furred bengal she-cat with a pale chest, belly, and emerald-green eyes

Expression: idc but happy I guess? 😛

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.) gimme a nice red ribbon tied around my neck or something

Cool of you to do this, Lion! 😃

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

• Pumpkin SpICY Latte
      November 28, 2018 at 3:35 am

Iceflower/Icy is fine too

Black Norwegian Forest Cat with soft fur, large yellow-green eyes, a long, plumy tail, and white chest, underbelly, tail-tip and toes.

Happy? Mischevious? 😛

Ooooh maybe antlers! Or a festive hat or something 😛

Thank you! Can’t wait to see ❤

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• Ginger Fruitcake
      November 28, 2018 at 3:49 am

Name: Gingerpaw/frost (Gingie)

Fursona: (Please include fur length, eye colour and breed if possible 🙂 ) short-haired tabby ginger cat with white splotches and brown eyes, munchkin cat

Expression: in awe and slightly terrified

Accessory: (Reindeer antlers, baubles, Hanukkah candles etc.) uh Black Santa hat

• November 28, 2018 at 4:19 am

Ahh! I hope I’m not too late!

Name: Owlfeather

Fursona: I’m a medium length fur brown tabby she-cat with white paws, ears, chest, tail tip, and green eyes. The breed is a Turkish Angora (most of the pics that they have of them have long fur, but mine is medium, just to clarify) 🙂

Expression: Very happy

Accessory: Hm, maybe a wreath around her head

Thanks! 😀

Where are the avocados?

• Leafsong (Leaves That Adorn Christmas Garland)
      November 28, 2018 at 5:49 am

Leafsong
      Slender brownish golden Bengal she-cat with green eyes and white paws and white muzzle and some white on chest (short fur)
      A sort of half bored/half daydreaming expression 😛
      Santa hat and a holly stem around her neck like a necklace

❃ Leaf

• November 28, 2018 at 7:22 am

Name: Navy
      Fursona: (new and improved) White she-Cat with black patches and navy blue eyes. Short fur.
      Expression: smiling
      Accessory: reindeer ears

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• I changed my name finally
      November 28, 2018 at 1:31 pm

Shadepaw/frost, or Shadey for short.
      Gray tabby Maine Coon with dark gray stripes, and amber eyes and I guess my hair would be a bit longer compared to other cats.
      Cheerful
      Maybe a Christmas hat?

Thank you so much!!!! Merry early Christmas!!!!!

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Willow Branch Laden With Snowflakes (Wistep)
      November 28, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Name: Willowpaw/step
      Fursona: Tall, fluffy gray tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, black-tipped ears, and pale leaf-green eyes. (Maine Coon. 😛 )
      Expression: Excited…? 😛
      Accessory: um, I’ll have a random blue bauble laying on top of her head and a blue scarf 😛

Thanks! Your art is amazing!

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• November 28, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Name: Misty Moors
      Fursona: bluish-grey-and-cream She-cat with a broad, flat face, folded ears and round amber eyes. (Folded ears are optional)
      (Breed: British Shorthair and Scottish Fold) Her fur is short but plush and crisp.
      Expression: relaxed and content.
      Accessory: nordic-style Christmas jumper with a simple and minimalistic pattern

• Flight of Ivy in Winter Breeze
      November 29, 2018 at 12:07 am

Ivy (or Ivyflight if that’s better, but I prefer Ivy)
      silver and white tabby she cat with a long tail and ivy colored eyes. I guess medium length fur, but I don’t have a breed, sorry 🙁 I guess I’m mixed 😛
      uh I don’t really care? enthusiastic/happy I guess- I love winter!
      uh… maybe a little Rudolph nose because why not 😛

thanks Lion you rock!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 29, 2018 at 6:21 am

i forgot and i hope it’s not too late 😛

Name: swanfeather

Fursona: short-haired white she-cat with black paws, ears and tail-tip, dark green eyes, no exact breed 😛

Expression: use your imagination 😛

Accessory: whatever works 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 30, 2018 at 9:23 pm

Name: Echopaw
      Fursona: Blue cream siamese she-cat with ice blue eyes, medium length fur
      Expression: Very happy
      Accessory: snow pile on head and small silver bells around neck
      Thx!

10. November 27, 2018 at 5:54 pm

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had? Once, before I woke up with a cold, I dreamt that I had chicken pox. And one time I dreamt that all my teeth fell out. 🙁

#Vouch4Viper

• November 27, 2018 at 9:49 pm

in a dream i was being chased by crabs and fell off a platform

let us cling together

• November 27, 2018 at 9:49 pm

There’s so many honestly I can’t decide 😛

a frosty wonderland

• Silver Colored Turkeys Singing Songs Of Thanksgiving (Silversong)
      November 27, 2018 at 10:37 pm

When I was younger my best friend dad got arrested. I dreamt that he broke out of prison and stole my bestie. And of course I’m a hero and all my dreams so I went to save her and somehow every person in my dream turned into animals and the animals turned to people. It was weird.

• ❄️Chilly, Silly Dawnpaw❄️
      November 27, 2018 at 11:17 pm

For some reason I dreamed that I was a karate master who had to find flashlights for kids. 😛

I'm baaack!

• November 28, 2018 at 12:10 am

Well I’ve had a LOT of weird dreams so 😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

• November 28, 2018 at 12:38 am

Running in a really large toilet. I even had it twice 😛.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

• November 28, 2018 at 2:42 am

Gosh, I don’t know . . . one of them could be where I realized I was dreaming, so I wanted to make myself fly, because in lucid dreams, you can do anything, right? So I willed wings to sprout from my back, but that was just about as effective as it would be in real life. So then, thinking I didn’t need wings, I went on to our deck and jumped off. And I tried other various situations that would be painful in real life to make myself fly, but no luck. I was disappointed. 😛

I’m going to think about weird dreams for a while, I’m sure I’m not finished with this yet. 😛

Let it Snow(breeze)

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      November 28, 2018 at 3:00 am

Ummmm I’ve had quite a few but one would be when I was being chased by zombie alligators and voodoo dolls

❤️ Queen of Speed (& Xmas) 💚

11. November 27, 2018 at 6:51 pm

My full name is a well-known name but spelled phonetically. It is spelled weirdly but I’ve never had problems with it. But today a sub decided it was too hard to pronounce and just called my first initial lol I have no idea how that happened

(This isn’t the story I was promising earlier btw it just happened)

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• November 27, 2018 at 9:48 pm

😛

let us cling together

• Silver Colored Turkeys Singing Songs Of Thanksgiving (Silversong)
      November 27, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Mine is too and so that happens. Most of them can get it but their are a few.

• November 28, 2018 at 7:25 am

I’m so tired of hearing Apra instead of Aphra from all of the supply teachers (and even some of my normal teachers).

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• November 29, 2018 at 12:49 am

My name and the spelling of my name are pretty common, but there are a lot of ways to spell my name so half of the time it gets spelled wrong 😛

My awesomeness comes naturally

• Snow is swirling
      November 29, 2018 at 1:18 am

I’m pretty sure my name spelled normally is spelled phonetically to begin with 😛

• Snow is swirling
      November 29, 2018 at 1:25 am

actually I looked it up and no its not 😛

12. Leafsong (Leaves That Adorn Christmas Garland)
    November 27, 2018 at 7:16 pm

I’m in class right now haha such a rebel 😛

13. November 27, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Today my dance group performed at the local theatre! Yes, the main one, but sadly not on the big stage 😛 at the club, actually 😛 It was an open stage event of the theatre kids of the city, and as one of our dance groupers is a theatre girl we had the chance to go 😉

As we’re known as the most bad-lucked dance group on Earth, it was obvious that Sugarpaw would slip on the ice while biking to school this morning and destroy her knee… so taking out one member from the formations without practice and just trying to do it as fully as possible was definitely fun but not the first time… 😛

We performed two dances and one of us had a solo performance too, and to be honest, I can’t say those were one of the best ones 😛 There were a lot of… individual small mistakes 😛 But Sugarpaw filmed them and the full image in them looked good enough – and the sync was again great 😉 there was this one part where one of the members had to sit on the knees of Sugarpaw and this other girl, and as we hadn’t practised with not-full group it was a momentary shock of “how the heck can we do this now” 😛 but she did just fine by sitting on one knee 😛

I have not been around theatre people probably at all (I’ve literally ever been to the theatre ONCE) but dang they’re such nice, extremely humorous people 😛 they gave us so much compliments <3

That's the moral of the story. Theatre kids are nice. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin