52,217 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Pasty dressed as Foxie
    October 30, 2018 at 6:54 pm

This girl Nightpaw she is normally really mean. Today she was actually kinda nice!! ๐Ÿ˜›

And thatโ€™s the tea.

2. thunderheart
    October 30, 2018 at 8:19 pm

im happy because in french class i won two competitions! one was a group thing where we had to make our own countries in one class and the other was an adverb counting thing i did solo. i got a chocolate bar and a slinky. i was really proud of my groups country because our teacher said we did college level work.

3. Supernatural Sunny
    October 30, 2018 at 8:42 pm

I love the Google game!!! >:D

We should all play it together! ๐Ÿ˜› if anyone’s around at 4 p.m. EST I’ll be starting a game then at this link: https://g.co/doodle/axkgmb

• October 30, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I’ll join ๐Ÿ˜›
      (I am a beast at this game ๐Ÿ˜› )

• Supernatural Sunny
        October 30, 2018 at 8:51 pm

May the odds be ever in your favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• October 30, 2018 at 8:45 pm

i’m joining ๐Ÿ˜€

my leg

• Supernatural Sunny
        October 30, 2018 at 8:52 pm

I hope we’re on the same team, apprentice!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

• Supernatural Sunny
      October 30, 2018 at 8:50 pm

YAY WE’VE GOT THREE PEOPLE SO FAR!!!!!! >:) STARTING IN 10 MINS!

• Supernatural Sunny
        October 30, 2018 at 8:56 pm

NOW WE’VE GOT 5 PEOPLE AND 4 MINUTES TIL SHOWTIME!!!!!!

• Maple Not Dressed as Cheetah Not Dressed as Spidey
          October 30, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Joining !

• October 30, 2018 at 8:53 pm

Sureeeeee I thinkkkkk ๐Ÿ˜›

๋จธ๋ฆฌ์•„ํ”„๋‹ค

• Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
      October 30, 2018 at 8:56 pm

I’ll join

Oof....

• Supernatural Sunny
      October 30, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Hey guys for some reason it didn’t work ๐Ÿ™ When I pressed “Start” it said “Connecting…” and then froze on that screen … not sure why! If anyone else wants to host one I’d join ๐Ÿ˜€ and can try again myself later

• ๐Ÿ‘ป Silver Ghosts Singing Haunted Songs ๐Ÿ‘ป (Silversong)
      October 30, 2018 at 9:20 pm

I’m playing!

• Lionpaw (Lionfire)
      October 30, 2018 at 9:25 pm

Omg, I love this game, I was playing it for like an hour straight earlier ๐Ÿ˜›

4. October 30, 2018 at 9:06 pm

me when my eyes for some reason start to randomly hurt

View post on imgur.com

my leg

• ๐ŸŽƒ Cheetah Not Dressed As Spidey ๐ŸŽƒ
      October 31, 2018 at 1:04 am

mmm usually for me it’s because I spend hours staring at a computer screen ๐Ÿ˜›

I’m not healthy

Spidey4SW

5. Pasty dressed as Foxie
    October 30, 2018 at 10:29 pm

When I was like in 5th or 4th grade I was listening to a song with my friends Gingerkit and Shinekit. We came across a song with a gray โ€˜Eโ€™ beside it. Gingerkit said that ment it was for everyone ๐Ÿ˜›(if you donโ€™t know what that E means it means it has lots of cussing). I believe that unit last year ๐Ÿ˜›. Oof.

And thatโ€™s the tea.

• October 31, 2018 at 2:09 pm

Oh dear ๐Ÿ˜›

๋จธ๋ฆฌ์•„ํ”„๋‹ค

• June 21, 2019 at 6:40 pm

oof ๐Ÿ˜›

i forgot to reply to this so no i am replying here

my leg

6. October 30, 2018 at 10:34 pm

I’m at school, I’m a rebel. ๐Ÿ˜›

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

7. October 30, 2018 at 10:36 pm

I’m at school, I’m a rebel ๐Ÿ˜›

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

8. Spookinksong
    October 30, 2018 at 10:38 pm

hi sorry i went inactive again oops

i just got back from cedar point (for those of you who don’t know, what it is, it’s considered the best roller coaster park in america) and it was one of the best days of my life! i rode my new favorite coaster called steel vengeance and my 70th coaster called millennium force, one of the tallest in the world! seriously, if you ever get a chance, GO THERE ๐Ÿ˜› and today i got to skip school to go see a play for my theatre class! it was super fun!

y to the e to the e to the t

• ๐ŸŽƒ Cheetah Not Dressed As Spidey ๐ŸŽƒ
      October 31, 2018 at 1:05 am

I’ve never heard of that park but sounds awesome!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

Spidey4SW

• October 31, 2018 at 1:21 am

CEDAR POINT!!! AHHH YOU WERE IN MY STATE KINKY ๐Ÿ˜€

my leg

• Spookinksong
        October 31, 2018 at 11:43 am

i live in indiana, so i’m always close to your state ๐Ÿ˜›

y to the e to the e to the t

• October 31, 2018 at 3:21 pm

I’ve been there it’s awesomeeeeeee

Cheet4SW

9. Shiverfur
    October 30, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Eee I have an interview for a job at a John Lewis in the middle of the city tomorrow and I’m nervous ๐Ÿ˜›

• ๐ŸŽƒ Cheetah Not Dressed As Spidey ๐ŸŽƒ
      October 31, 2018 at 1:06 am

G’luck Shivy!!!! You’ll do great ๐Ÿ™‚

Spidey4SW

• October 31, 2018 at 1:21 am

ooh good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

my leg

• Lion dressed as Yellowfang dressed as Owly
      October 31, 2018 at 8:54 am

Ahhh good luck!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚โค๏ธโค๏ธ

โ€œRubber quacks.โ€

10. October 30, 2018 at 11:49 pm

Soโ€ฆ My Clanniversary was on Saturday, but I forgot to write a Clanniversary post. Welp, here goes nothingโ€ฆ

I canโ€™t believe itโ€™s already been a year since I stumbled upon BlogClan. Itโ€™s just so crazy to me that so much couldโ€™ve changed in what seems like so little time. When I first found BlogClan, I was at a pretty low point in my life. I was at a new school with no friends, my cat had just died, and I was extremely confused as to my gender identity. I really just wanted to belong to a community somewhere, which is why I joined BlogClan. And Iโ€™ve been so pleasantly surprised, over and over again.

I didnโ€™t expect BlogClan to be so accepting, because that hadnโ€™t been my experience anywhere else. I was terrified to come out to anyone, especially since I wasnโ€™t sure if it was necessary for me to do so. It was on BlogClan that I realized that I didnโ€™t have to be either male or female, that there were other options that made me feel comfortable with who I was. And when I did come out as non-binary, you guys didnโ€™t judge me. H*ck, my own family doesnโ€™t even respect my gender identity, but thatโ€™s a story for another time. Iโ€™m going to stop myself here before I go off on a tangent. ๐Ÿ˜›

If I didnโ€™t have you guys, I donโ€™t think I wouldโ€™ve ever come out to anyone. I definitely wouldnโ€™t have had the courage to ask my crush (my girlfriend now ๐Ÿ˜Š) on a date. So, thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. Youโ€™ve been with me through my highs and my lows, and being on the Blog has given me the courage to do so many things that I never wouldโ€™ve done a year ago. You have all inspired me in your own unique ways, and Iโ€™m extremely grateful for all the love and support you guys give.

Thank you all so, so, so much, and stay your wonderful selves โค

The plovers will take over