17,420 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. November 8, 2018 at 9:55 pm

I once almost chocked to death on water and was choking for 3 minutes and I’m tired I don’t know what I’m writing also memes are cool and I like cats but hate most other stuff so does that mean I’ll grow up to be a crazy cat and then spend the rest of mt life in an asylum also I once killed a hawk with a metal baseball I hated every second of it but btw I’m staring at my at the bumbum of a giant teddy bear and my eyes are watering but dry at the same time I don’t how don’t ask it’s just happening and my 5-year old dead Furby is staring at me with it’s dead soulless eyes and it’s scaring me please help also I can hear my sister playing Fortnite upstairs and I just hear bullets and rage screaming it’s weird why is Fortnite a thing and oh my cat just walked past me she’s really cute and if you don’t like cats then eat a pickle sandwich but also why r u here on a website about fictional cats you weirdo go eat an extra pickle sandwich havananana half my heart is I don’t know the rest of the lyrics so I’ll sing part of the Shape song because that’s a better song and I know more of lyrics yay I am a shape balalala I am a shape balalala I am a shape lalala I am a shape ba lal laaa la I am a circle bededeeh I am a triangle beddehhehh I am a square behddehah I am a rectangle begeggev I am A SHAPE also guys remember when Pokemon Go was some controversial game that had caused hundreds of deaths because people were using it lure other people into dangerous alleys to beat them up and people were also walking out into the road and getting run over but that’s more of reckless driving and people running over poor innocent pokemon hunters and stuff yeah and my eyes are watering so much it’s like I’m crying but not even knowing help P.S I dab whenever I sneeze

Oops, defending him is WRONG!

2. โ„๏ธChilly, Silly Dawnpawโ„๏ธ
    November 8, 2018 at 10:25 pm

Helooooo, I made the A team for basketball!

Don't worry, be happy

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• November 10, 2018 at 5:36 pm

congrats! ๐Ÿ˜€

let me fall down, down, down ~

• Hazelpaw/moon (Hazmo)
      November 10, 2018 at 5:39 pm

yaaaaaaay congrats! Have fun on the team!

p.s. basketball’s my favorite sport

• Briarfeather (Bri)
      November 10, 2018 at 6:26 pm

congratulations!! ๐Ÿ˜€

big fan, pan, and ready to tan

3. Hawthorn that eats a huge feast (Hawthornclaw)
    November 8, 2018 at 11:16 pm

Today at recess me and some girl I’m in band with who’s in 4th grade (um Clarinetfern) was like, Hawthornclaw, do you want to make a leaf pile again? (We did the same thing yesterday, with friend Quietsong, but it was small and we didn’t do anything with it). So I said sure. Then a girl from my grade came in (5th grade) then Quietsong came in with a girl from 4th grade, then a bunch of 4th grade girls. Soon we had a huge leaf pile. But we didn’t jump in it because we were scared we would get in trouble. So instead, we kicked the leaves, then we made it rain leaves when we threw them. We made a huge mess. Some boys came in after, and acted like the made the leaf pile. Soon leaves were in everyone’s hair, and we were all laughing and having fun. Then it was time to go inside.

GIMME THAT TURKEY!

4. Hawthorn that eats a huge feast (Hawthornclaw)
    November 8, 2018 at 11:39 pm

I need to write my thoughts down.
    ydgfichsfydc hdvrbuydfcjg he9 erg sdgc zv dx74782464y7f eydfdc zxydfhxnsxdjxkcvb dfgxfhaLAsdhja sijzgK zyIkzghH IUKh AZgjsdb auyKAJgfzshbyesfzgjchv8ofaiuyzhadsg
    that means tired

GIMME THAT TURKEY!

• November 9, 2018 at 12:15 am

ooforoni

i can't hear you it's too dark

• โ„๏ธChilly, Silly Dawnpawโ„๏ธ
      November 9, 2018 at 12:35 am

Same! ๐Ÿ˜›

Don't worry, be happy

• Silver Colored Turkeys Singing Songs Of Thanksgiving (Silversong)
      November 9, 2018 at 3:36 am

Same!
      jqijhsfuljnjseiufgdsyscianvhgpfbud;cn’ox
      apcjsihvvhdsouvhnaoid’bneru[fhvusfjchnvdsgfhew7ry5742895u840urwjfeiufghvujcnieuwyw7rq;pe289ufwefiu9upewh

• Sparktooth Calls Dibs on the Pumpkin Pie
      November 9, 2018 at 4:22 am

I can relate ๐Ÿ˜›

All about that baste

• Lion dressed as Yellowfang dressed as Owly
      November 9, 2018 at 9:00 am

Mood ๐Ÿ˜›

*Boops*

• November 10, 2018 at 4:31 am

Those are some wonderful, deep thoughts ๐Ÿ˜›

*insert bop here*

5. ๐ŸฆƒPasty doesnโ€™t eat turkey๐Ÿฆƒ
    November 8, 2018 at 11:50 pm

I got my comments today and my teachers didnโ€™t say I was a complete failure!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜›

Ivypool 2.0

• Lion dressed as Yellowfang dressed as Owly
      November 9, 2018 at 9:00 am

Congratulations? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€

*Boops*

• November 9, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Good job! ๐Ÿ˜›
      I just got my grade for this block (when we studied the Age of Exploration) and I got an A! ๐Ÿ˜€
      (I go to a Waldorf School so the grading is different)

Owly 1.0

• Winterwhisper
      November 9, 2018 at 8:24 pm

Good!!

Like doves in the wind

• Dewpaw
      November 10, 2018 at 12:54 am

That’s always good ๐Ÿ˜›

• November 10, 2018 at 4:30 am

Yay ๐Ÿ˜›
      Of course youโ€™re not a complete failure I am!

*insert bop here*

Help revive RPs!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

ashfur_by_baimon2000-d81gf7s

5412128810_781d83b956_b

*insert something clever*

7. Cheetahspark
    November 9, 2018 at 2:17 am

I have a test on music theory tomorrow and um I’m gonna FAIL even though I’ve been studying for two hours. I really hate choir at this school. The teacher dude just expects everyone to know how to read music and yeah I definetly don’t…

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• Cheetahspark
      November 9, 2018 at 11:58 pm

RIP Cheetahspark 2k18

I made a 10 out of 100

yayyyyy my average is now an F

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• November 10, 2018 at 10:26 pm

OH NO! <3 <3 I'm so sorry! Maybe you can talk to the teacher and ask them if there's any way to bring up your average? ๐Ÿ™ *hugs*

let me fall down, down, down ~

• November 10, 2018 at 5:48 am

“the teacher dude”
      aw cheet I’m sorry <3 you won't fail! *hugs*

let me fall down, down, down ~

• Willow Branches in Cornucopia Basket (Wistep)
      November 10, 2018 at 8:04 am

Good luck, Cheetah! <3

i don't wanna fall, fall away~

• November 10, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Good luck <3

out of quinntrol ~

• November 10, 2018 at 3:41 pm

oof good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

i can't hear you it's too dark

• Briarfeather (Bri)
      November 10, 2018 at 6:28 pm

rippity rip rip I don’t take music in general…I can’t do music, though I’m a theatre kid ๐Ÿ˜›

big fan, pan, and ready to tan

8. November 9, 2018 at 2:48 am

Plz click my name and revive my rp!!

9. Silver Colored Turkeys Singing Songs Of Thanksgiving (Silversong)
    November 9, 2018 at 3:04 am

I will be inactive for the weekend because I’m going on a youth trip to Myrtle beach!!!

10. November 9, 2018 at 5:20 am

My reaction to seeing my article in the ‘Upcoming Posts’ section:
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHIT’SGOINGTOBESOBADANDCRINGEYAAAHAHHHHHHHHHJGOVDRNGV;ODXNF;EOSDIHFNODNVDFOGVNERLODFFHNVFRDIJKGNVDKFJNVKDJFNVKDFJCNVKDJOIFVNDFOGNDROKGNRFDKBNMFROKJFNGMVOJVBI IJNFKMDDEJMVUHHGRNJJIJUHRIOKGHFJSEOJDPAWJF0EWHT0439HTFOEIWFN03W9E

To make long story short, I already know that it’s going to be bad since I legit just copy-and-pasted it from my script for a YouTube video and took out a couple of unorthodox words, edited some of it and then lazily submitted it. Most of you probably aren’t going to enjoy it too much, since I decided my first article will be an extremely touchy subject among the fandom and that I simply stated I dislike a fan-favorite in it. (If you look at the list and read my comments on the SH discussion page, you’ll be able to tell exactly who it is.) And I’m pretty sure I’m going to get a lot of anger for it anyways, since I share an unpopular opinion within the fandom. Ah, the joys of having an opinion!

Two words: Lovewing Dovewing.