20,532 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Holly Jolly Hawthorn (Hawthornclaw)
    December 7, 2018 at 12:34 am

My birthday is tomorrow (Although the comment says December 7th, tomorrow for me is December 7th).

It's A Wonderful Life

• December 7, 2018 at 2:19 am

ooh happy early birthday ๐Ÿ˜€

i got you this box

• December 7, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Happy birthday ๐Ÿ˜€

Rain will be remembered <3

• Festive Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      December 7, 2018 at 9:30 pm

Happy birthday, Hawthorn!! ๐Ÿ˜€ <3 I hope you have a wonderful and special day! ๐Ÿ™‚ <3

• Winterwhisper
      December 8, 2018 at 6:09 am

Happy birthday!!!

Like doves in the wind

2. Holly Jolly Hawthorn (Hawthornclaw)
    December 7, 2018 at 1:03 am

WARRIOR
    NAME
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

If you have, here is a boring answer. I’m probably the only one on here who did this, but I literally just took a personality quiz on my warrior name and I was told, “You’re Hawthornclaw, the medicine cat of ThunderClan. You don’t know how you became the ThunderClan medicine cat, but somehow you did. You love herbs and fight for your clan with both your herbs and your claws.” So I was like, “OK, I’ll be Hawthornclaw.” I went on BlogClan a few months later, and I called myself Hawthornclaw. There you go. BIG REVEAL!

It's A Wonderful Life

3. Sagepool99
    December 7, 2018 at 1:08 am

Why is there nobody on the Fanfic page?

• December 7, 2018 at 4:38 am

I don’t know. I might, just might post chapter 3

*Raises paw for Marrow*๐Ÿ’”

4. Eagleclaw
    December 7, 2018 at 1:25 am

So, Iโ€™m still โ€˜busyโ€™ by my definitions with various thing, but I have submitted half (three out of six) of my assignments for this semester and thereโ€™s only 1 week of teaching left. Iโ€™m looking forward to the Christmas break, tbh. ๐Ÿ˜›

I had the audition to appear on The Chase, but unfortunately did not chosen to progress. Bit of a shame, but not overly fussed as only two out of the eight of us auditioned went through, so quite competitive really. I gave it my best go, thought I did okay, and it was an interesting experience regardless. Plus, I can always reapply for later seasons.

For one of my assignments this semester, we had the choice of writing a 1,000-word essay on genre, style, or form. And . . . I couldnโ€™t help but pick anthropomorphism. ๐Ÿ˜› So, I was able to subtly mention Warriors in a presentation I did in class for that and then a mention in the essay itself later, amongst other references to my favourite things I was able to fit in amongst assignments this semester. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also wrote a 2,500-word book chapter on animals, aimed at a 8-12 readership in a ranking, factfile-like format, for the non-fiction module we have too, which I was really pleased with after not doing as well as I hoped on the first assignment for that module. Basically, my Uni course really isnโ€™t that bad compared to many others. ๐Ÿ˜‰

That said, I still have two assignments for the Law module to finish. ๐Ÿ˜›

• December 7, 2018 at 2:18 am

oof that’s a lot of work ๐Ÿ˜›

i got you this box

• December 7, 2018 at 4:40 am

Cool!๐Ÿ˜Ž Awesome!!!!!

*Raises paw for Marrow*๐Ÿ’”

5. December 7, 2018 at 3:06 am

me when i’m home alone while watching crime stuff and i hear a noise

View post on imgur.com

i got you this box

6. December 7, 2018 at 3:37 am

I can’t believe I just now realized this. But it just occurred to me that WAY too many of my OCs have gray fur. At first, I had a lot of gray-furred cats because some of them were related, and I wanted them to look similar. Then, I thought of names with prefixes like Feather, which kind of require gray/silver fur. And then I just looked at cool pictures of gray tabby cats on the internet, and before I knew it I had… at least six OCs with gray fur. ๐Ÿ˜› So now I’m trying to think of some designs for my newest OCs. I’m trying to think of different colors of tabby cats, but my mind won’t work right. ๐Ÿ˜› More importantly, why am I still obsessing over this? ๐Ÿ˜›

HOLIDAY SEASON HAS ARRIVED!!!

7. December 7, 2018 at 4:36 am

Guys, I would like to know who would want to be my mentor. I’m not difficult. PLEASE????
    WHO WANTS TO BE MY MENTOR???? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

*Raises paw for Marrow*๐Ÿ’”

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      December 7, 2018 at 7:25 am

There are a lot of apprentices and not as many warriors. Be patient and ask around, or look on the allegiances chat page, as some people make a list of available mentors.

• December 7, 2018 at 1:17 pm

hope you find a mentor soon ๐Ÿ™‚

i got you this box

• Silversong is Wishing for a White Christmas
      December 7, 2018 at 3:12 pm

You are a great person and we all would love to see you get a mentor. Many of us already have apprentices so we can’t mentor you. I hope you get a mentor soon though.

8. ๐ŸŽ„Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree๐ŸŽ„
    December 7, 2018 at 4:52 am

todayโ€™s been an eventful day. Iโ€™m tired and decided to abandon my homework and just fall asleep.

(it was our choir concert… it got a little nuts… someone fainted… some other stuff happened… ugh)

gimme dat eggnog