52,215 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Luna dancing with the sugarplum fairy
    December 7, 2018 at 6:11 am

I’m writing a fan fiction called shrillstars fail. And just for fun, you blogclanners can be the cast!
    THE PLOT SUMMARY
    shrillstar is exploring twolegplace and he meets a loner named Gala. Fascinated by her beauty he brings her back to his clan, elmclan. However, he already has a mate, crestsnow. Shrillstar renames Gala Galaxymist and he does all these foolish things to preserve her beauty, like he won’t let her hunt. It’s basically about Shrillstar overcoming his love and crestsnow overcoming her hate.
    THE CAST
    lead roles
    SHRILLSTAR gray Tom with green eyes dim, strict, and blunt in his words and actions
    GALAXYMIST beautiful toroticeshell she cat with emerald eyes sweet, gentle, and kind.
    CRESTSNOW gray and white she cat with mint green eyes, fairly pretty, strict, mature.
    CATS THAT HAVE SPEAKING PARTS
    RUNNINGSHINE silver tom with blue eyes. The med cat, wise gentle, serene.
    SHADESTORM black she cat with green eyes. The deputy, wise, ambitious, lithe
    WILLOWPOOL ginger she cat with green eyes. Serene lithe swift
    JAYWHIRL silver Tom with blue eyes. Wise, the med apprentice, swift, vague
    ICEFIRE white she cat with blazing amber eyes. Ambitious, brave loyal
    WHIPFROST gray Tom with blue eyes. Brave loyal burley
    LAKEBLOSSOM toroticeshell she cat with blue eyes. Lovely, gentle, kind
    FOXGRIT ginger Tom with amber eyes. Wise, quiet, a leader.
    EMBERPAW foxgrits apprentice, immature quiet, concise.
    TUMBLEKIT: Ginger and black spotted tom with green eyes. Immature, bright, inquisitive
    RIPPLEKIT black Tom with ginger spots. Mature, calm, unsure of himself
    CHARACTERS THAT DON’T THAVE SPEAKING ROLES
    MINX black kittypet with blue eyes
    THRIFTY gray Tom with green eyes
    JADE toroticeshell she cat with green eyes
    NUTPAW ginger she cat with green eyes
    LARKDAWN toroticeshell she cat with hazel eyes.
    KITTYPET ENSEMBLE
    ELMCLAN ENSEMBLE
    If you want to be in the play fill out the following form.
    BlogClan name
    Role
    Why you should be the character
    NOTE: The form is only open for the next five days. After those five days, I’ll post the results. If you do not get your role, I will post the remaining roles for you to choose for the next three days until everyone gets a role. If all goes well, I’ll write the skit and post it as an article!
    Okay it’s my bedtime so Luna out!

*insert something sarcastic*

2. December 7, 2018 at 6:21 am

I’m going to be on live chat.

3. Willow Branch Laden With Snowflakes (Wistep)
    December 7, 2018 at 7:18 am

aaaaah, I haven’t been active since like two weeks ago school is slowly killing my life 😛

(merpppppp I should write a clanniversary speech but I’m too tired and I haven’t finished my homework yet)

anyway the wind blows~

• December 8, 2018 at 4:15 am

oof welcome back though 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

• 🎄Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas Tree🎄
      December 8, 2018 at 3:19 pm

same school is taking up so much of my time

happy Clanniversary!

Spidey4SW

4. December 7, 2018 at 9:22 am

It’s past midnight here and I’m still on my computer watching YouTube 😛

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

• December 8, 2018 at 4:16 am

i do the same thing 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

5. rainbow-colored kinkmas tree
    December 7, 2018 at 12:35 pm

i had my first jazz band concert last night it was a m a z i n g and i got to play a really long improvised solo!!! 😀 😀 😀

it’s gay time in this chilis

6. December 7, 2018 at 1:18 pm

this is just basically me

View post on imgur.com

who you callin' pinhead?

7. December 7, 2018 at 1:41 pm

If you’re interested in cat breeds in Warriors, please click below 😼👇……

Iceflower Daisy2

!!Running for senior warrior!!

8. Darkivy
    December 7, 2018 at 5:21 pm

Hey y’all, I don’t think anyone will remember me, but one of the darky buddies has returned, a warrior now I guess.
    Gee it’s been a while

• December 8, 2018 at 4:16 am

welcome back 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• December 8, 2018 at 9:37 am

Hi Darky! 😀 Nice to see you!

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

9. December 7, 2018 at 7:37 pm

Thanks for all the Clanniversary wishes, guys ❤ it means a lot 😀 <33

my,,, head,,, hurts ~

• December 8, 2018 at 4:17 am

you’re welcome 🙂

who you callin' pinhead?

10. December 7, 2018 at 7:43 pm

I miss Spoto. 🙁

You can never laugh too much

• December 8, 2018 at 4:18 am

same and i miss every blogclanner that has left or became inactive we’ll miss them all 🙁

who you callin' pinhead?