52,217 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Fawny the Reindeer Fawn (Fawnspots)
    December 9, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Bluebellpaw-

EDIT: I just realized the quality might be pretty bad, but I can’t really fix it. πŸ™ If it is bad for you, you can click on the photo and its better quality.

Here is your drawing! I ended up choosing you, even though you were second, because the first poster’s character was exactly the same as a cat a drew for someone else yesterday and I really wasn’t in the mood to redraw it.

I couldn’t really think of a SpongeBob accessory, but he wears a red tie so I added a red tie. πŸ˜›

View post on imgur.com

• December 10, 2018 at 2:16 am

oh neptune i love it thank you very much πŸ˜€

my leg

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      December 10, 2018 at 7:10 pm

This is amazing, Fawny! πŸ˜€

2. December 9, 2018 at 11:34 pm

my goshhh I haven’t commented in such a long time… I have had a lot of homework and school has been a bit stressful lately. I’m really sorry about that, I’ll try to get on more often! …….but here I am, at the second week of December with my Halloween name and avatar still πŸ˜› I had planned on changing them for Thanksgiving but kept putting it off and eventually forgot about it completely, so I’ll do my Christmas name and avatar tonight or tomorrow probably πŸ˜›
    I also have a loooot of amusing school stories to tell y’all, but I’ll do that in a separate comment since I don’t want my first comment in like a month to be too long for people to want to read πŸ˜›

3. December 10, 2018 at 12:47 am

I washed my hair in the shower this morning, and I rinsed it out after dance yesterday.

But I think I might still have hairspray in it… πŸ˜›

머리아프닀

4. Duskghetti
    December 10, 2018 at 12:55 am

Is that a mod i see? Hi mod! How’s your day? πŸ˜€

• Embers on a Fall Dawn (Emberdawn)
      December 10, 2018 at 12:57 am

Hello!

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

5. Luna dancing with the sugarplum fairy
    December 10, 2018 at 3:04 am

So…. I’m opening a roleplay and BlogClanners get to be the cast! The official information/signup sheet is 4 pages back so go check it out and reply to this post by Wednesday if you want to be included!

*insert something sarcastic*

6. Owlwater
    December 10, 2018 at 4:17 am

*PEEKS OUT OF CHRISTMAS TREE* TEEHEE! *WHISPERS* IT’S CHRISTMAS TIME *DOES A SILENT BOOGIE WOOGIE* πŸ˜€

7. December 10, 2018 at 7:33 am

That moment when you have an INCREDIBLE new Roleplay idea that reminds you a bit of the tests but you feel like you shouldn’t let the deivided society die ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Does someone want to take it over ? I’m loosing interest in the story, I mean I love the idea but I think it would work better as a fanfic than a Roleplay

Somewhere that’s Green

• Pumpkin SpICY Latte
      December 10, 2018 at 4:09 pm

Don’t let the Divided Society die! πŸ˜› I think it truly does work as a role play. I love the concept and the characters are so great. πŸ™‚

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• December 10, 2018 at 5:25 pm

I wanted to join that roleplay, I might soon πŸ˜€

Cheet4SW

• Potato
      December 10, 2018 at 6:15 pm

I do really want to see that new roleplayyyyyyy
      But I don’t want Divided Society to dieeee
      You should do the new roleplay, and I’m sure someone could take over!

• πŸŽ„Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas TreeπŸŽ„
      December 11, 2018 at 5:18 am

Ack I still feel bad for not going on Divided Society since like it started πŸ˜› but I feasibly can’t get on it from my phone

Spidey4SW

8. December 10, 2018 at 8:58 am

Why πŸ€” do good πŸ˜‡ girls πŸ‘§ like bad πŸ‘Ώ guys? I’ve had this question ❓ for a real long πŸ“ time ⌚! I’m a bad guy πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜Ž and it’s plain to see πŸ‘€, so why πŸ€”πŸ€” do good πŸ˜‡ girls πŸ‘§fall πŸ‚ in love 🀩😻with me??πŸ‘ŠπŸ–πŸŽ‡πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ‘‰πŸ€˜πŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ˜œπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆπŸ±β€πŸš€

I hope reading this hurt as much as it did to type it out

9. December 10, 2018 at 9:09 am

I got a haircut and now I look like someone from the 1940s (curly blonde bob) πŸ˜› I’m so surprised how short it is now πŸ˜›
    I’m curious now, what hairstyles do you guys have? πŸ˜€

β€œRubber quacks.”

• Pumpkin SpICY Latte
      December 10, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Thigh length, straight at the top and gets curly towards the bottom. Naturally a medium brown but currently maroon, and I usually either wear it curly, in a ponytail, or in a braid. πŸ˜›

I bet your hair looks awesome!

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• December 10, 2018 at 4:33 pm

Nice! I really like bobs, actually πŸ™‚
      I have dark, straight hair that goes down to my waist.

triple deker eggo extravaganza

• December 10, 2018 at 5:26 pm

My hair comes down just below my arm, and I used to have bangs

Cheet4SW

• Spotted The Hanukkah Candles (Spottedstream)
      December 10, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Kind of halfway down my neck, straight, and a light or medium brown! I never do anything with it except brush it except for when my mom makes me! πŸ˜›

Insert creative signature here

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      December 10, 2018 at 7:06 pm

I have short hair that is dyed pink at the moment, but it’s pretty faded at the moment, so there’s some blonde and brown in there too. The sides are normally shaved but I haven’t gotten a haircut in a while. πŸ˜›
      Your hair sounds awesome!

• December 10, 2018 at 9:44 pm

ooh noice πŸ˜€

i have long wavy dark brown hai

my leg

• Snow is swirling
      December 10, 2018 at 10:47 pm

middle of back length, brown and curly, in high pigtails (there are kids at school who ask me if I ever where my hair in any other way πŸ˜› )

• Dewpaw
      December 10, 2018 at 11:01 pm

Oh mine is a curly blonde bob too we’re twinning πŸ˜›

Cheesy puns are grate

• December 10, 2018 at 11:30 pm

Mine’s dark reddish-brown with reddish-gold highlights, kind of wavy, and goes down to just above my elbow and I usually wear it down with a bit in front of my shoulders (that’s what I do when I don’t feel like doing anything involving effort with it πŸ˜›)

• Fawnspots
      December 11, 2018 at 12:59 am

Ahh that sounds so pretty! I got a bob last December but I just couldn’t “pull off” the look. It was pretty bad… πŸ˜›

I dirty blonde that’s currently down to my lower neck, I was trying to grow it out since I was 5 but it could only go to shoulder length and it was always pretty thin. I guess I just had a lot of split ends because after shaving nearly half my head last year its been growing a ton and is already way thicker then it was before. So it wasn’t too horrible of a decision. πŸ˜›

Its also pretty weird because after I wash it it is like super straight at the top, but then it just poofs and spreads out at the tips, and it is really strange looking. πŸ˜›

• πŸŽ„Cheetah Hiding in Sparkly Christmas TreeπŸŽ„
      December 11, 2018 at 5:20 am

oh yes I honestly can’t remember the last time I brushed my hair πŸ˜› it’s brown and wavy and goes down kinda far past my shoulders

Spidey4SW

10. Spotted The Hanukkah Candles (Spottedstream)
    December 10, 2018 at 1:05 pm

I’m making a warrior cats comic, and I drew the entire sketch of page five yesterday! πŸ˜€

Insert creative signature here