52,227 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, Fifth Avenue”

1. January 27, 2019 at 3:06 pm

me when i overthink a mistake i did

View post on imgur.com

spread your wings and fly away

2. Shadey's running for SW
    January 27, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Forgot what I was gonna do on BlogClan.

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• January 27, 2019 at 9:11 pm

oof πŸ˜›

spread your wings and fly away

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 27, 2019 at 9:54 pm

So relatable πŸ˜›

INFP-T Libra

• β„οΈβ„‚π•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•π•π•ͺ π”»π•’π•¨π•Ÿπ•‘π•’π•¨β„οΈ
      January 28, 2019 at 12:52 am

Don’t we all…

I'm baaack!

• Cheetahspark
      January 29, 2019 at 3:31 am

me all the time

3. Spottedpaw/stream
    January 27, 2019 at 3:36 pm

I’m making an account for the Warriors website, and it’s generating all these usernames for me, and one was Kitflight or something πŸ˜› Kitkit

Insert creative signature here

• January 27, 2019 at 9:11 pm

πŸ˜›

spread your wings and fly away

• January 27, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Yes πŸ˜›

idk I’m not creative :P

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 27, 2019 at 9:54 pm

There was a Kitpaw on the Blog once πŸ˜›

INFP-T Libra

• Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      January 27, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I got Kitkit once I changed it and I got Hopestrike I love that name

Oh boy howdy...

4. kinksong wants a nap
    January 27, 2019 at 3:56 pm

i stabbed myself with a pencil this morning and it’s bleeding but i’m too lazy to do anything about it so imma just sit back and get tetanus πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

y to the e to the e to the t

• January 27, 2019 at 9:11 pm

ooof hope your hand gets better soon πŸ˜€

spread your wings and fly away

• January 27, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Oof πŸ˜›
      Get some help, mate πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰(why does this person have two right hands)

idk I’m not creative :P

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 27, 2019 at 9:55 pm

I think you only get tetanus with rusty metal…πŸ˜›

INFP-T Libra

• Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      January 27, 2019 at 10:26 pm

10/10 ideas

Oh boy howdy...

• January 28, 2019 at 1:15 am

noooo treat it it could get infected

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Rosepaw (Rosebriar)
      January 28, 2019 at 6:25 am

Sounds like something I would do πŸ˜›

5. January 27, 2019 at 3:58 pm

Hey everyone, here’s some info on my upcoming roleplay, Whisplow Blight! Copy and pasted right from the information page. πŸ™‚

Whisplow Blight is basically a crossover between Warriors and Dragon Quest 6 because both are awesome. πŸ˜› Here’s the plot that I have so far (it’s a WIP):

In the world of Dragon Quest (specifically 6) a couple of cats who used to live in one of the five Clans wake up in four groups in this strange new land. Only, these four groups are split into two different worlds- the dream world and the real world. Not only that, but they’ve also become Twolegs in the process. Not to mention that both worlds have monsters in both. They band together and try to find a way home, but obviously there’s bickering among them. Soon they receive StarClan’s plea to save the worlds from the evil one’s grip. These four new groups must find a way to save both the dream and real world from the dreaded grip, and try to find a way home while they’re at it.

I think that’s a good plot for now but I’m honestly not sure, since barely anybody plays Dragon Quest and wouldn’t know what I’m talking about. πŸ˜› Basically, a Warriors-Dragon Quest(6) crossover where the cats become Twolegs and go through the plot of it (I have the feeling I’ll need to spoil it all for those wanting to join but honestly I couldn’t care all that much because we’re going to change things up quite a bit πŸ˜› ) and all that jazz. Unless this becomes really popular, then I’ll probably allow up to 3-5 characters per person. Otherwise it’d be 2-3 characters. Or even 1 if we want to go that far.

The page is here https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/ereyg3ninxyjsaunf9yf/ but I still need some help with the plot since I’m not too sure. I really want to have a crossover rp and see what what you guys think since I know I’ve never seen a Warriors and Dragon Quest RP before. πŸ˜› I’m going to end up spoiling some of the series in my future article series anyways, why should I be worrying about those now when I’m already doing it shamelessly?

πŸ’– Serenade Ship Captain πŸ’–

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 27, 2019 at 9:49 pm

Sounds great! I’m definitly going to join πŸ˜€

INFP-T Libra

• Wishi Wishes For Someone(Wishpaw)
      January 27, 2019 at 11:21 pm

Yes I will join

Oh boy howdy...

6. January 27, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I spend most of my time outside of study wondering how to spend my time. πŸ˜›

• January 27, 2019 at 9:12 pm

oooof same πŸ˜›

spread your wings and fly away

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 27, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Oof πŸ˜› I just go on here

INFP-T Libra

• Cheetahspark
      January 29, 2019 at 3:32 am

I spend three hours yesterday organizing my room and it literally looks exactly the same πŸ˜›

7. β„οΈβ„‚π•™π•šπ•π•π•ͺ π•Šπ•šπ•π•π•ͺ π”»π•’π•¨π•Ÿπ•‘π•’π•¨β„οΈ
    January 27, 2019 at 5:02 pm

When I first started reading warriors (about 3 years ago) I started with the Power of Three arc. I was confused because I didn’t know half the characters. So when I was about halfway through my friend (who introduced me to warriors) said, “You’ve finished the first series already?” So I had to go back and finish the first series and then go back in order πŸ˜›

I'm baaack!

8. Cheetahspark
    January 27, 2019 at 5:43 pm

YAY I GOT MY LAPTOP BACK!!!!!!! A couple months ago it broke and the Apple store has been “fixing” it since before Christmas but I finally got it back so I’m happy πŸ™‚ I’ll probably be active on more pages now rip you guys for having to deal with more of me πŸ˜›

• January 28, 2019 at 2:53 am

Cool. The only laptop that I have is my school macbook so I’m stuck on my phone

• Crystie Isn’t Login
      January 28, 2019 at 3:13 am

Yay!

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 28, 2019 at 3:14 am

CHEETAH WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKK πŸ˜€

INFP-T Libra

9. January 27, 2019 at 6:34 pm

*news channel*
    Breaking news! Dusk has logged in for two days in a row! Additionally, they have not disappeared yet after spamming the blog with cringy comments! This is truly a remarkable day.
    That’s all from DuskNews. Have a good morning/day/night (rip time zones)!
    *camera continues filming*
    (Wait what do you mean I have to present more news? I have to do this for an hour?????)
    Uh oh…
    Um…
    Well…
    More breaking news…
    …Smash Mouth has come to the news station… to… perform… All Star. Yup.
    Now the problem is… they have… stage fright… and are gonna play out of the camera’s view. (I’m a genius)
    (You said dusk already made that excuse on DuskTV? Seriously? What is with this entire company? It’s kind of unreliable.)
    (Um, okay, I have another idea.)
    Did y’all know that there’s a 10 hour version of the baby shark song? Here’s 57 minutes of it right now.

(You’re lucky that I didn’t put the 1 hour version I found)
    πŸ˜›

idk I’m not creative :P

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      January 28, 2019 at 2:52 am

Did you know that my almost-2-year-old niece listened to Baby Shark repeatedly, every day, for a solid 3 months? And she still watches it occasionally, along with The Wiggles and The Duck Song?

Did you know that I can no longer hear the word ‘shark’ without going bonkers? πŸ˜›

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• January 28, 2019 at 10:56 pm

shark.

#ThankYouWoojin

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
          February 1, 2019 at 4:42 pm

I have to leave now.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• January 28, 2019 at 3:01 am

πŸ˜›

spread your wings and fly away

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 28, 2019 at 3:17 am

I love DuskTV

INFP-T Libra

• Cheetahspark
      January 29, 2019 at 3:34 am

dangit dusk I can’t go ONE DAY–

10. January 27, 2019 at 6:36 pm

Why do I always go on spoiler pages when I haven’t read the book πŸ˜›

idk I’m not creative :P

• January 28, 2019 at 3:01 am

ripperoni same πŸ˜›

spread your wings and fly away

• Frosty Valentine Hearts (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 28, 2019 at 3:17 am

I always read the last chapter of books before reading them πŸ˜›

INFP-T Libra

11. January 27, 2019 at 7:41 pm

Am I the only Middle Schooler that still watches MLP?

YOUR TOES, HAND EM OVER

12. What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
    January 27, 2019 at 7:42 pm

me when i try to think of something that i just forgot

View post on imgur.com

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      January 28, 2019 at 2:54 am

I was gonna say something here, what was it……? Hmmmmm.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

13. January 27, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Where dem mods?

YOUR TOES, HAND EM OVER

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      January 28, 2019 at 2:54 am

Hi! πŸ™‚ I’ve been feeling a bit under the weather, so I’ve been enjoying a relatively lazy Sunday with lots of puppy snuggles.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹