26,026 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Lunaheart!
    January 11, 2019 at 4:53 am

When Iโ€™m at soccer sharing a field with boys and one is peeing in the public and Lightningpaw says โ€œstop peeing!โ€ And the boy hears her….

• January 11, 2019 at 1:11 pm

what ๐Ÿ˜›

not just a boulder it's a rock

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 11, 2019 at 9:38 pm

Oof ๐Ÿ˜›

I SHIP IT

2. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    January 11, 2019 at 8:13 am

A NOTE FOR NEWER MEMBERS

So I have seen many people put BlogClan in the website box under their name, so when you click their name it simply brings up the word BlogClan in the search bar

YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT BLOGCLAN THERE

That box is where you put any other links you want to be easy to access.
    For examples, secret page links, deviantart links, and links of other accounts,

This has been a friendly neighbourhood reminder by maple !

3. January 11, 2019 at 1:11 pm

me when i’m home alone

View post on imgur.com

not just a boulder it's a rock

4. January 11, 2019 at 1:14 pm

Ok
    *inhale*
    Today is my two-year clanniversary.
    And I just wanted to write something about blogclan and the people here.
    Here we go.
    Dear Blogclan,
    Thank you. Thank you for everything you’ve helped me through in the past two years.
    Two years today I was searching online for the book series I had just fallen in love with.
    That time, I found BlogClan.
    The first few weeks I was figuring out the layout, and quickly loved it.
    I met so many people, so many wonderful people. And do not regret a second of it.
    From Lilysongpaw to Oofity Doofity, I’ve been around for some really funny, odd jokes. (Tbh now I snicker if I hear someone say ‘death’and autofill with ‘usually made of wood’)
    Roleplay buddies! YOU’RE ALL GREAT AND AMAZING and I really loved roleplaying with all of you.
    Maple, I just want to say, dont let my 17 characters haunt you. (That’s my jobbbb)
    Cheetah, Frosto, Spidey, all you, you’re all really amazing and great and honestly what would I do without you
    MODS IN PARTICULAR- you’re all the best group of people I’ve met in a long time, and thank you for being here to help everyone.
    Kate, dont know if you’ll see this, but seriously you’re the greatest. Thank you for creating such a kind, accepting community for us warrior fans to be who we are.
    And just because I didnt mention whoever is reading this, dosent mean you arent important. Everyone is. Just know that without you, yes, you reading this, I would not be who I am today.
    Sincerely, Jazzy

PROBABLY PROCRASTINATING

• January 11, 2019 at 9:53 pm

happy clanniversary ๐Ÿ˜€

not just a boulder it's a rock

• Cheetahspark
      January 11, 2019 at 11:07 pm

ahhhh love you, jazz!!!! โค๏ธ

2018 - thank u, next

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      January 12, 2019 at 8:16 pm

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY JAZZY!!

wildflowers ~

5. January 11, 2019 at 2:45 pm

So I know this was a long time ago but it still makes me laugh:

When we were putting up the ornaments on the Christmas tree, my brother Lionkit found this glass hippo, and he asked, “Where should I put this barn animal?”

๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

• January 11, 2019 at 9:52 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

not just a boulder it's a rock

6. ๐ŸŒธCheetahflight/Cheeetahpaw ( Flighty!)โšกโšก
    January 11, 2019 at 3:32 pm

I’m BORED! (in school…)
    I shouldn’t be doing this, but.. Ooof, teacher is coming

I was born to flex! ๐Ÿ˜œ

• January 11, 2019 at 9:52 pm

oooforoni ๐Ÿ˜›

not just a boulder it's a rock

• Cheetahspark
      January 11, 2019 at 11:09 pm

duhhhh nah…

…duhhh nah

DUH NAH DUH NAH DUH NAHโ€”

Iโ€™m sorry

2018 - thank u, next

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
        January 12, 2019 at 8:17 pm

you are def not sorry for that

wildflowers ~

7. Wolfpelt/paw (Wolfie)
    January 11, 2019 at 3:48 pm

oof I thought test days were over before winter break, but next week with have 8 tests, from which 2 are exams + a project.

Don't know what to write...

• January 11, 2019 at 9:51 pm

rest in spaghetti never forgetti

not just a boulder it's a rock

8. Sparks Flying Up from the Warm Winter Fire (and there's teeth involved for some reason) [Sparktooth]
    January 11, 2019 at 3:56 pm

So guys, when I post a little bit of my book on the fanfic page (even though it’s not a Warriors fanfic ๐Ÿ˜› ). What snippet of my story would you guys be most interested in reading?

1. The first few paragraphs of the first book
    2. The full prologue of the 5th book (yes I finished that before even finishing the prologue of the first book lol)
    3. An intense fight scene from the third book

These were the ones I thought would be the best to share when looking through my story. If enough people respond saying which one interests them the most, I probably could post it by tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜€

Never. Stop. Creating.

• Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 11, 2019 at 9:43 pm

3 ๐Ÿ˜€

I SHIP IT

• January 11, 2019 at 9:51 pm

hmm 2? ๐Ÿ™‚

not just a boulder it's a rock

9. Adopt An Orphan Foxie This Year
    January 11, 2019 at 4:39 pm

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OPENING NIGHT FOR MY MUSICAL IS TONIGHT!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Wish me – and everyone else – luck (or โ€œbreak a legโ€ lol)!

View post on imgur.com

โ˜† ฮนฯƒฯƒsฮต ฮนฤฏฯs sฤฏฮทฮบ shฤฏฯs โ˜†

• January 11, 2019 at 9:50 pm

good luck ๐Ÿ˜€

not just a boulder it's a rock

• Wolfpelt/paw (Wolfie)
      January 11, 2019 at 10:02 pm

Good luck!

Don't know what to write...

• Cheetahspark
      January 11, 2019 at 11:09 pm

GOOD LUCK FOXIEEEEEE

2018 - thank u, next

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      January 12, 2019 at 8:21 pm

HOPE THAT WENT WELL
      also I thought that said $5 for the manatee bc sea animals will be attending your show ๐Ÿ˜›

wildflowers ~

10. Littlefang
    January 11, 2019 at 6:22 pm

Hello Everyone, Littlefang here, wishing to advertise for my FanFic, Littlestar’s Era. I named my character after this one. I have three story arcs in this. Crystalpaw loves Lionshade, so I think you will as well. I have 53 chapters so far, with around 275 pages for Google Docs. You just have to request to come and see, i’ll approve. Your email will be publicly, but well, I don’t know what to do about that. I add more chapters each day on the FanFic side, in case your wondering where I disappeared.
    Storm story arc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRhLp3hUSQm8T_JMoDf8CTxLhFZKwc1nMdY9q8s8fJ0/edit
    Shadow: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S9HFilrLlaEze_z_G4wmR1_VMq2eBuSiuCaatM9qobg/edit
    Lost Faith: https://docs.google.com/document/d/12V8k7HoYnkg6P6lMFJrzMbyMxVQsh_PBmE6n9YlqsMU/edit

Heir to the hare throne