35,468 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Avatar
    πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™βœ¨Lunaheart!πŸŒ‘πŸŒ™βœ¨
    January 12, 2019 at 5:45 am

So I’m opening a roleplay/fan fic called Shrillstars fail and BlogClanners get to be the cast! It’s about Shrillstar patrolling in twolegplace when he meets a beautiful/handsome cat named Gala. But Shrillstar already has a mate, crestsnow. It’s about Shrillstar overcoming his love and crestsnow overcoming her hate.
    THE CAST
    Minx
    Aspen
    Willow
    Darius
    Finn
    Ellen
    All you have to do is fill out this form
    NAME
    ROLE NAME
    ROLE GENDER
    ROLE PERSONALITY
    ROLE DESCRIPTION (Can be more detailed than allegiances)
    For example,
    Lunaheart
    Crestsnow
    Female
    Manipulating, sly, spoiled, a lot like nightcloud
    Gray tabby with yellow eyes, a white underbelly, a torn ear, a scar right above her left eye, and striped blue-gray paws

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 12, 2019 at 8:06 pm

I thought I signed up for this as a kittypet named Minnie but idk if that was something else or??? I love these names btw
      NAME
      ROLE NAME Aloepaw(song)
      ROLE GENDER female
      ROLE PERSONALITY Kind, determined, courageous, loyal, laid-back, suspicious
      ROLE DESCRIPTION Long-furred grey tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, tail tip and muzzle, and mellow green eyes, as well as a faint scar along her flank.

wildflowers ~

Frostdawn
      January 13, 2019 at 2:28 am

Frostdawn
      Swirlheart
      Shy, loyal, suspicions, enduring
      Lithe Brown tabby she cat with darker swirling stripes, lighter brown belly, white chin, unusually long whiskers, and turquoise eyes.

2. Avatar
    Wishpaw
    January 12, 2019 at 6:07 am

Hey… um… this is directed to Cakestar. This is for you… I worked really hard on it so… please read. It’s an idea for a Warrior cat backstory, Eaglesplash of Riverclan. He is a brown tom with a white chest and paws and green-yellow eyes. His father would be Rushtail and his mother would either be a new cat named Shardwing or his current mate. If it is his current mate, maybe he could be in the second litter. For the purposes of the writing, his mother was Shardwing in this little backstory down below.

Eaglesplash was born under the name of Swiftkit along with his sister, Sweetkit. However, Sweetkit is a sickly kit and is held back in the nursery for longer than Swiftpaw. Their mother, Shardwing, begins to resent having to spend all her time in the nursery. Suddenly, Sweetkit is killed by an eagle when she wanders out of camp. Stricken by grief, Swiftpaw asks for his name to be changed to Eaglepaw so that he will never forget what happened, and one day avenge it. The leader obliges, and his name is formally changed.
    One day when wandering alone in the woods, he sees an eagle. Blinded by rage, he attacks the bird. But then, Shardwing stepped out from the shadows. Here is an excerpt of this scene as I picture it:
    “Funny,” she said. “You blame a bird when you should be blaming a cat.” “What do you mean? ” Eaglepaw asked, mystified. Who should he be blaming? “It was me.” she said, the words resonating through the willows. Shock washed over Eaglepaw in brutal waves, like frost scraped down his spine. “No.” he said. Shardwing’s eyes faced downward, at the broken grass and the kicked up sand beneath her. “I lured her to a clearing where I saw an eagle days before. I turned and ran. Only after it was too late did I feel the weight of what I had done.” Her face finally rose to meet his. “I had to do it, for my clan. She was keeping me away from them. From you.” Her eyes shone with pain, like yellow pearls layered with haunting truths and secrets. The frosty feeling he of shock he felt was slowly being replaced, beginning to burn like a raging blaze. “Forgive me.” Eaglepaw lunged. “You killed her!” Eaglepaw shouted his eyesight red with fury. He leaped across the river, trying to get to Shardwing, to punish her. Midleap, he felt something slam into his side. He was sprayed by water, and the scent of trout filled his nose. The breath knocked out of his lungs, he fell back into the river, unable to do anything but flail as the world ebbed to shadow.
    Eaglepaw’s eyes slowly opened. Where am I? the apprentice wondered. Then, he saw Shardwing. She was crying, her tears falling on his face, stinging like ant bites. “Oh, Eaglepaw, I regret it so much. It’s my fault.” Eaglepaw could feel the fire begin to return, a screaming pain, until the point where he could not tell whether it was the pain of his sore muscles or his mind. But he was too weak to do anything. “You killed her because she wasn’t useful to you. You killed her for being her.” Eaglepaw panted. “I’m sorry.” Shardwing repeated. Eaglepaw pulled himself up, ready to deliver a killing blow. “No.” he thought to himself. “I can’t.” He couldn’t stoop to her level. And besides, he was too weak to anyways. He slowly put his claws away. “Go,” he said. “Go home.”
    Back to the storyline.
    And moons later, on the night of his warrior ceremony, he requested the suffix -splash, in honor of the fish who made him show mercy that day. The next moon, Shardwing passed away of cancer. Now, two possible paths for him here, both turning him into a mentionable character with the lesson he learned. He could either train an apprentice who, due to Eaglesplash’s teaching of peace, chooses to pursue the path of medicine cat under Willowshine or become a medicine cat himself in a more ‘Mudfur’ like way, losing his taste for violence. I think that both of these would a) lead him to be important to the story (but not too important!) and b) hold true to the character development and the lesson he learned that night.

I would like to see him in The Broken Code because we don’t see much of Riverclan and they have really interesting traditions that the other clans don’t have, such as how they decorate their nests with shells and feathers, and how they have their own chant. Riverclan so far has been really only used for one or two Super Editions and some half-clan relationships. Thunderclan is the main focus, Shadowclan is the so-called ‘evil’ clan, and Windclan was where Gray Wing lived AND the first one to have a medicine cat and a leader with nine lives. But what about Riverclan? You may claim they have Mothwing, but didn’t a SHADOWCLAN cat fake an omen and force someone into a position of power? (I am, of course, referring to Redscar and Flowerstar from Tigerstar’s leadership ceremony.) What with Darktail being Onestar’s son and the whole Crowfeather thing, Windclan has been getting a lot of spotlight lately. I just feel like Riverclan needs some too. It’s my favorite clan!

Christmas Cakestar
      January 12, 2019 at 8:47 am

Lovely!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Wishpaw
        January 13, 2019 at 2:45 am

So… will you include him? I know it may not be a smart idea to base anything off the shower-thought ideas of some random middle schooler but I’d really like to see a character who isn’t meant to have some great destiny/power/prophecy. I like the idea of a character causing his/her own problems and learning from them, such as Eaglesplash’s own grief and his own temper. I know you and the other Erins probably have plans for the next arc, but if you could just squeeze him in the story it would mean a lot to me, and maybe a couple other Blogclanners as well, to know that we can help write the stories and weave the tales of the Warriors world. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me, Cakestar.

A Kate for All Seasons
          January 13, 2019 at 7:45 am

It would be lovely to write a book woven from BlogClan ideas, but I’m afraid it wouldn’t be possible. The ed team write the storylines now and they have their own world to conjure!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Wishpaw
            January 13, 2019 at 2:12 pm

Understandable. Thanks for listening, anyway.

Wishpaw
            January 13, 2019 at 6:52 pm

Maybe I can write a story about him myself, and then share it with some other Blogclanners!

A Kate for All Seasons
              January 14, 2019 at 8:08 am

What a great idea! πŸ˜€ Do it!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

3. Avatar
    Adopt An Orphan Foxie This Year
    January 12, 2019 at 6:22 am

β€œLoose Lips Sink Ships” (my musical) went super well tonight!!! Ahhh so excited!!! And yup we get to do it all over again tomorrow night! (and next weekend) πŸ˜› Yeet! Everyone did an amazing job!

Sweet Sixteen 4/10/2019 πŸ’

oh neptune

Wishpaw
      January 12, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Neat! What was the plot?

Adopt An Orphan Foxie This Year
        January 12, 2019 at 10:37 pm

It’s kind of complicated πŸ˜›

Sweet Sixteen 4/10/2019 πŸ’

Sparks Flying Up from the Warm Winter Fire (and there's teeth involved for some reason) [Sparktooth]
      January 12, 2019 at 5:36 pm

Congrats!!!! Glad to hear it went well! πŸ˜€

Never. Stop. Creating.

Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Congrats! πŸ˜€ ❀️

that was my day...rip πŸ˜›

Snowbreeze
      January 12, 2019 at 7:25 pm

That’s amazing! Glad it went well! πŸ™‚

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:26 am

Congrats Foxie!! πŸ˜€ <3 I hope the rest goes just as well (or better!) πŸ™‚

Running for SW!!

4. Avatar
    January 12, 2019 at 6:53 am

I can’t find any comments I post. Help!

Christmas Cakestar
      January 12, 2019 at 8:46 am

This one worked! I’m sure your comments are somewhere – look further back πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Avatar
    January 12, 2019 at 2:55 pm

YESTERDAY WAS MY CLANNIVERSERY!!!!!!! (I kinda forgot because I was sick but whateverrrrr)
    πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆ

Star Wars And Cats

Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:31 pm

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      January 12, 2019 at 7:59 pm

Happy clanniversary!!!!!!

wildflowers ~

Shadey's running for SW
      January 12, 2019 at 8:22 pm

Happy Clanniversary! (It’s your two year Clanniversary, correct? πŸ˜› )

....

Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)
      January 12, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Stormy! πŸ™‚

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:26 am

Happy belated Clanniversary! πŸ˜€ <3

Running for SW!!

6. Avatar
    Brightpaw (pool)
    January 12, 2019 at 3:38 pm

I know it’s way past Christmas but whatever.
    I’m proud to say that I didn’t just put up ornaments this year.
    I put up ornawoments.
    And ornachildrents.
    It was great.

Wishpaw
      January 12, 2019 at 6:28 pm

why

Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:31 pm

πŸ˜›

that was my day...rip πŸ˜›

Snowbreeze
      January 12, 2019 at 7:27 pm

Oh my gosh πŸ˜›

7. Avatar
    January 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm

how i feel when i eat a food i haven’t had in a long time

View post on imgur.com

oh neptune

Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 9:47 pm

Same πŸ˜›

that was my day...rip πŸ˜›

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:27 am

But what if it was a food you don’t like? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Running for SW!!

January 13, 2019 at 2:05 am

ooof never thought of that i’ll probably just be like “eww” πŸ˜›

oh neptune

8. Avatar
    Adopt An Orphan Foxie This Year
    January 12, 2019 at 5:34 pm

It’s my Gotcha Day today!!!! Yeet! I was adopted today…….15 years ago πŸ˜›

Sweet Sixteen 4/10/2019 πŸ’

Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:31 pm

January 13, 2019 at 1:27 am

Happy Gotcha Day Foxie!! πŸ˜€ <3

Running for SW!!

9. Avatar
    Shivy
    January 12, 2019 at 5:55 pm

It was my first day at a musical theatre youth company today and it was so good! Everyone was an a m a z i n g singer so I have a bit of catching up to to πŸ˜› Everyone was so nice and friendly and I felt so comfortable singing in front of everyone πŸ™‚

Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
      January 12, 2019 at 6:32 pm

Cool! πŸ˜€

that was my day...rip πŸ˜›

Cheetahspark
      January 12, 2019 at 6:51 pm

I’ve always wanted to do that but anxiety and low self esteem πŸ˜›

*inspiring song lyrics*

shivy
        January 12, 2019 at 9:00 pm

honestly I struggle with that as well but they made me feel so welcome that it was okay!

January 12, 2019 at 7:15 pm

cool πŸ™‚

oh neptune

Snowbreeze
      January 12, 2019 at 7:29 pm

Aaah, that sounds like so much fun! πŸ˜€ You lucky person you πŸ˜›

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      January 13, 2019 at 1:28 am

Awesome! πŸ˜€

Running for SW!!

10. Avatar
    Spring Frost Melted By Fire (Frostpaw | Frostfire) (Frosto)
    January 12, 2019 at 6:51 pm

Last advertisement for my roleplay! Come join, the first event starts Monday!

f3bd8497e15399201b634714ec5ed390–baby-kitty-little-kitty