52,141 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, Fifth Avenue”

1. March 15, 2019 at 7:17 pm

I had a cool sort of headcanon/AU about Snowtuft and Mousewhisker and I won’t share it until I completely finish the summary of it ๐Ÿ˜› But basically it’s where Snowtuft is from SkyClan and where the two have a sort of father-son bond because Mousewhisker doesn’t have fatherly guidance in his life and no, Spiderleg doesn’t really count because I don’t feel like they were all that close, especially after Rosekit/petal and Toadkit/step were born and all the drama afterwards

And this idea spawned from me listening to “You are a Worthless Child” by Kikuo-p…this is literally how I get most of my ideas for AUs and AMVs/PMVs

I have no life

Daffiolet tho

• March 16, 2019 at 3:10 am

Ooh that sounds interesting!!! I once wrote this story on Wattpad about how Snowtuft and why he became evil. I always love stories about why people/cats chose to be “evil”. Can’t wait to see it!

I cannot stop twinkling!

• March 16, 2019 at 1:13 pm

cool ๐Ÿ˜›

a kind of magic

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      March 17, 2019 at 3:01 am

pls share it soon ๐Ÿ˜›

ไธ‹้›จๅคฉ็š„้˜ณๅ…‰

2. March 15, 2019 at 8:16 pm

me when i try to explain things

View post on imgur.com

a kind of magic

3. March 15, 2019 at 8:59 pm

Ahhh my dance group has the performance at the mall tomorrow and I couldn’t be more nervous aaaaaaaaa

I’m so not ready

she showed me all the stars ~

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfawn)

Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜€ <3

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      March 17, 2019 at 3:02 am

ahh GOOD LUCK

ไธ‹้›จๅคฉ็š„้˜ณๅ…‰

4. March 15, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Quotes from my day at school !!!!

โ€œThere is no happiness.โ€
    โ€œDonโ€™t interrogate the small children without any proofโ€
    โ€œGrudgeblossom sucks.โ€
    โ€œMaple, you like computer science, your opinion doesnโ€™t count.โ€
    โ€œCan we go back to when I joined ? Yeah it was better thenโ€ – Oof what do I usually call him, super nice dude on my bus, this is more sad then funny
    โ€œBUS MONITOR DO SOMETHING.โ€
    โ€œDid Badgerpaw sit on the small child ?โ€
    โ€œGuys. Small child on the bus. Watch your language.โ€
    โ€œBumblepaw this is your stop. Unless you want to walk home from Mapleโ€™s stop, which will take you over an hour.โ€
    โ€œMaple I thought you didnt like people ? I though you didnโ€™t get crushes ? Did you liieeeeee.โ€ Again the nice dude on the bus, joking about the fact I always say I donโ€™t get crushes
    โ€œFallenpaw please lift your head up. Gosh Iโ€™ve lost my brother. Slashpaw could you point to where my brother is as you get off ? I canโ€™t find himโ€ – Me unable to see my brother on the bus
    โ€œMy dudes. Breath. No dramaโ€

Thatโ€™s all I can think of for now !

Somewhere thatโ€™s Green

• March 16, 2019 at 2:54 am

Those are great ๐Ÿ˜›
      I would do quotes from my day but I can’t remember any ๐Ÿ˜› Oh actually, haha here’s one ๐Ÿ˜›
      “You have the memory of a goat!”/”Goatbrain!”
      – From my friend. I like to think she means goat like, greatest of all time, but… ๐Ÿ˜› (I really do have a bad memory though rip ๐Ÿ˜› )

andy's coming!!

• Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)
      March 16, 2019 at 3:12 am

That’s amazing! I absolutely love these. No funny or interesting quotes to return to ya today, Maple. :p

• March 16, 2019 at 1:10 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

a kind of magic

• March 16, 2019 at 5:56 pm

๐Ÿ˜› I love these

Have you ever read someone on the wcrf called Hollyfrost14’s comics? ๐Ÿ™‚ They do something similar, however they represent their quotes as comics with warrior cats ๐Ÿ˜€ Would definitely recommend if not ๐Ÿ™‚

• Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      March 16, 2019 at 6:42 pm

These are simply beautiful ๐Ÿ˜›

My friend today said “Bananas with thin peels have seeds that are little grenades.” ๐Ÿ˜›

6.022 x 10^23

• Rainshine ๐ŸŒธ Rainie
      March 17, 2019 at 2:25 am

rip I’m on March break so no quotes from this gal here but
      โ€œMaple, you like computer science, your opinion doesnโ€™t count.โ€ << this is all my guy friends ๐Ÿ˜›
      "Did you liieeeeee" I can Feel the uncomfortableness gah

ไธ‹้›จๅคฉ็š„้˜ณๅ…‰

5. March 15, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I just made a bunch of sugar cookies and my forearms were covered with flour and I forgot that the flour was there and I wiped my hands on my black sweatpants… ๐Ÿ˜›

6. March 15, 2019 at 10:24 pm

chat is open!!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

7. March 15, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Have you all seen the fan theory that Bramblestar will die from rabies in the broken code? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

My awesomeness comes naturally

8. Potato
    March 16, 2019 at 2:07 am

Does anyone recognize this song??
    Itโ€™s something like
    Sheeeeโ€™sssss greaterrr (why was it embarrassing to write that??)
    But itโ€™s super elegant and pretty, and I donโ€™t remember any other lyrics ๐Ÿ˜›

9. kat
    March 16, 2019 at 2:25 am

hey dude here’s the way kat (me) does art even though no one asked.

So here’s a Warriors fan comic cover I’m working on with an OC of mine, Ravenleap (yeah, I have an entire, over fifty page script to a comic that I never made). Making it reminded me of how different my new way of painting is and that maybe I could tell y’all how I make this type of art.

So usually I start by pulling up a reference picture. Often it’s on Pinterest, or Google images, etc. I just find a cat that has a similar pose to my goal, and I look at the picture and figure out based on the picture what the relative size and shape the eyes are, then if the eyes are there what angle the nose would be at, etc. Then I draw up a really really rough and not exact sketch with a lower opacity brush. Lots of lines. Figuring out relative proportions. Anyway, then lately, I take this really neat flat brush on the program I have (FireAlpaca) and just pick out colors and just start painting exactly on the lines. Like looking at the reference photo I figure where would be the lightest and where would be the darkest, etc. This isn’t a usual way of doing things for artists, but I am very lazy and other ways that make more sense usually don’t work for me. I don’t do a lot of flatcolor, lineart-type art because I don’t like drawing straight and even lines (again…it makes me a poorer artist but honestly it works for me). I work with very few layers. Afterwards, sometimes I use a slight Gaussian blur on everything and paint on it with more defined strokes. And then, after it’s all done, I fiddle with the color, hue, saturation, and levels to something I like best. Then I usually forget the whiskers because I Am Not Very Smart and that’s that.

That was fully unnecessary and not asked for and I apologize. wish me luck on painting the rest of this fur.

10. March 16, 2019 at 2:30 am

The BlogClan live chat box is green and blue now? but but it’s meant to be purple ๐Ÿ˜›

those fricken chickens

• Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      March 16, 2019 at 2:40 am

Blame Josh. He made it neon yellow and black, and people were begging me to fix it. ๐Ÿ˜›

โ„ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat โ„

• March 16, 2019 at 1:08 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

a kind of magic

• March 16, 2019 at 8:36 pm

wait josh was there god iโ€™m so mad i missed chat now

that's why i believe in youuu

11. Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
    March 16, 2019 at 2:53 am

Heyyyyyy my lovely people, could you tell me your fursonas? I need to know. For purposes. ๐Ÿ˜›

โ„ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat โ„

12. ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’šLunaheart the leprechaun๐Ÿ’šโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
    March 16, 2019 at 4:39 am

So Iโ€™m thinking of changing my name to stormdapple or lunastorm. What do you think?

*insert something sarcastic*

13. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    March 16, 2019 at 10:12 am

Helloooo BlogClan ! Come and join my Roleplay, Sophiaโ€™s Vengeance !!!!!,
    It will include super powers, drama and mystery, as well as so many twists and turns you wonโ€™t be able to count them !
    If you want to try roleplaying or, have before and want to join a new roleplay, then this will be a great opportunity !
    Also Iโ€™ll give you a free virtual cookie if you check out the link ๐Ÿ˜›
    Itโ€™s a great way to make new friends and get involved with the blog

warriors.com logo firestar graystripe