30,602 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Sunpaw
    February 11, 2019 at 9:36 pm

I went a private school where they did a case study, and they examined four college applications and voted on which one of them would be accepted, which one of them would be denied, and which two of them would be put on a wait list. It was pretty fun, to be honest.

At the end, we were presented with several pearls of wisdom. One of them was, “Parents—enjoy your last few years spending full-time with your kids. Don’t stress them out.”

Needless to say, it was given a large amount of applause.

2. February 11, 2019 at 9:56 pm

patrick is me when someone asks me when somebody asks me a question

View post on imgur.com

i thought you said weast

3. February 11, 2019 at 11:11 pm

My mom trimmed my hair on Saturday and it’s soooooooo short 😛 I mean, it’s not short but I’ve always had hair that goes past my shoulder blades but now it’s goes a teeny tiny bit below my shoulders and it’s so weird 😛

I just hope it can still make a good bun… Eek 😛

I Am You... I See Me In You...

• February 12, 2019 at 1:08 am

ooh i’m sure it looks good 😀

i thought you said weast

• Cheetahspark
      February 12, 2019 at 1:10 am

oof I feel the same whenever my hair gets cut… you’ll get used to it! 😉

stuffing myself with chocolate

• February 12, 2019 at 6:58 am

Still longer than mine 😛

Cloud minus nine

• Wolf howling at dawn for a date (Wolfpaw)
      February 12, 2019 at 7:23 am

I’ve never had short hair so I cam’t imagine what it feels like. I’m sure it looks good. 🙂

4. February 11, 2019 at 11:17 pm

Ugh… I’m sick, so I skipped school today, but I’m in a play thats being preformed on Thursday. We didn’t have that much time to rehearse, so I have basically only gone through my scene twice… in two weeks. Oof 😛
    Hopefully I’m better tomorrow so I can rehearse. 🙁
    Any suggestions to get better quickly from a cold?

Don't judge me

• February 12, 2019 at 1:08 am

ooof feel better soon owly <3

i thought you said weast

• Cheetahspark
      February 12, 2019 at 1:11 am

I was sick on Friday and stayed in bed all day dying 😛 Hmmmm… my advice is lots of rest (and ice cream 😉 ). Get better soon!

stuffing myself with chocolate

• Wolf howling at dawn for a date (Wolfpaw)
      February 12, 2019 at 7:25 am

I don’t have any suggestions sadly. 🙁 Get better soon Owly! (I’m sure the play is going to be awesome by the way)

• Spidey Loves Valentine's Chocolate ❤ 🍫
      February 13, 2019 at 1:30 am

honey! and tea 😛 get better soon <3

got any grapes?

5. February 12, 2019 at 12:24 am

I had an awful day. How was everyone else’s?

Click my name for FGGA!

• February 12, 2019 at 1:09 am

oh my i’m sorry you had an awful day here’s a hug *hugs* <3

my day was fine 🙂

i thought you said weast

• Wolf howling at dawn for a date (Wolfpaw)
      February 12, 2019 at 7:26 am

Honestly, my day was pretty bad, my head hurt the whole time, and I was dead tired. But I’m sure this day will be better 🙂

6. Cloverkit
    February 12, 2019 at 12:55 am

Up on Anon’s radar, we have another footage of his daily life!

Anon: *casually puts on cool sunglasses* Hey bros.

*Anon goes on motorcycle and rides in a desert towards the sunset, doing lots of cool tricks that would’ve been impossible in a desert*

*Anon gets off of motorcycle*

*Motorcycle explodes awesomely as Anon walks away, completely unharmed*

That’s all we have for today.

7. Cheetahspark
    February 12, 2019 at 1:13 am

I’m very proud of myself. Today was one of the rare days where I actually payed attention in my classes 😛 And (wow) it actually helped! :0

stuffing myself with chocolate

• February 12, 2019 at 1:56 am

ooh good job 😛

i thought you said weast

• February 12, 2019 at 2:18 am

*gasp*

~dusk for sw 2k19~

• Eaglefrost
      February 12, 2019 at 6:30 am

Preach! Honestly, I only pay attention in my major related classes, and sometimes, that’s questionable. In my Gen-Ed (General Education) class, I just browse fanfic the whole time. 😅

8. February 12, 2019 at 1:20 am

do you think I’m active since I seem to have gotten on the inactive member list when I’ve been active everyday

Running for SW

• February 12, 2019 at 1:56 am

i think you’re active 🙂

i thought you said weast

• February 12, 2019 at 2:17 am

I think you’re active! (More active than me 😛 )

~dusk for sw 2k19~

9. February 12, 2019 at 1:56 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS
    ALL THE BEAUTIFUL SIGGIES
    THEIR BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKK
    :’D
    😛

Click my name for MoonClan!

10. Darkshine Laufeyson
    February 12, 2019 at 2:08 am

Hey Kate!

I’m not going to expect an answer, since it seems like we shouldn’t know about this yet, BUT, I am curious. The manga illustrator, James L. Barry– posted a few new videos up on his Instagram featuring sketches of Tigerstar, Sasha, and a few RiverClan faces. I do recall he never drew the Tigerstar and Sasha mangas though. He said it was for a new project. Any idea what this is? I wouldn’t think it would be a redraw of the manga in his art style, but what do I know?!
    😛

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 12, 2019 at 9:06 am

I haven’t heard anything about it but a new manga would be awesome!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader