14,659 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Gilttersparklestarrystar (Potato)
    July 15, 2018 at 11:00 pm

Does anyone just have really random thoughts?
    Because just a bit ago, I was playing a game and thought,
    “I don’t freaking care Steve.”
    I don’t know who Steve is, but whatever he was saying must have been really boring 😛

2. July 16, 2018 at 12:15 am

Awww I’m so sad I missed the gathering! 🙁 Would have loved to be there 😛 Time difference + Moving house unfortunately 😛
    I’m now trying to convince myself out of procrastination to write a post on my blog 😛

Vouch Aster! 3/11/18

3. July 16, 2018 at 12:29 am

Ok! I’m going to be taking more fursona requests! 😀

I’m going away for 2 weeks very soon, (I’ll post more info later) so I’m going to have time to draw more! 😀

Fursona:
    Do you want your name in the drawing?:
    Name:
    Background: (Color or SIMPLE landscape)
    Expression:
    Pose:
    Headshot or full body:

Thanks <3 😊

=^..^=

• July 16, 2018 at 12:33 am

Speedy mod! I still had editing time! 😀

=^..^=

Dawn of the Ember Solstice (Emberdawn)
        July 16, 2018 at 12:36 am

nyooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Writer, photographer, mod

• July 16, 2018 at 12:36 am

Fursona: Dark brown tabby she cat with bright brown eyes and the front white paw white
      Do you want your name in the drawing?: Sure!
      Name: Rosepaw
      Background: (Color or SIMPLE landscape) Pastel sunset (or pink or purple or something :P)
      Traditional or Digital: (If you want digital, you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks or more, ’cause I won’t have access to digital stuff) Either one is fine 🙂
      Expression: Smirk (but not evilish?? Like a happy smirk? Idk 😛 )
      Pose: Standing
      Headshot or full body: Full body please
      Realistic or unrealistic: (If you want realistic, put a link to a google image of a cat that you want it to look like) idc
      Thanks!

i’m 2.0 of 2.0 (aka 4.0 :P)

• July 16, 2018 at 12:37 am

Asterflame
      Brown tabby she-Cat with a White Underbelly, Chest and Legs, Bright Amber Eyes and Brown Speckles on underbelly
      Maybe an Orangey background?
      Traditional
      Happy/Cheerful/Mildly Interested
      Sitting
      FB
      Cartoonish

Here’s a guide!

View post on imgur.com

Vouch Aster! 3/11/18

• Wistep
      July 16, 2018 at 12:57 am

Fursona: tall, mottled gray tabby she-cat with a white chest, paws, black-tipped ears, and pale, leaf-green eyes.
      Do you want your name in the drawing?: sure 😛
      Name: Willowstep
      Background: umm pale, pastel-ish blue
      Traditional or Digital: (If you want digital, you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks or more, ’cause I won’t have access to digital stuff) traditional is fine 😛
      Expression: happy 😛
      Pose: sitting with the tail curled around the paws
      Headshot or full body: full body
      Realistic or unrealistic: (If you want realistic, put a link to a google image of a cat that you want it to look like) whichever one works for you 😛

Thanks so much, Owly! 😀

• Silversong
      July 16, 2018 at 1:28 am

Fursona: A pale gray tabby she-cat with a white chest and paws and ice-blue eyes
      Do you want your name in the drawing?: Yes please.
      Name: Silversong
      Background: Umm blue
      Traditional or Digital: Traditional
      Expression: Happy/smiling
      Pose: Sitting
      Headshot or full body: Full body
      Realistic or unrealistic: I would prefer Realistic if you have time but i’m fine with unrealistic if you don’t
      Kinda like this only with a white chest and paws

Silversong Fursona

Thanks 🙂

• July 16, 2018 at 2:16 am

Fursona: small, sleek bengal she-cat with a pale chest, belly and emerald-green eyes
      Do you want your name in the drawing?: naw
      Name: Cheetahspark
      Background: ermm dark blue?
      Traditional or Digital: idc
      Expression: ears back and tongue out 😛 (and if that looks/sounds absolutely horrible just do happy)
      Pose: sitting?
      Headshot or full body: full body
      Realistic or unrealistic: idc but here’s a link if ya feel like doin realistic

~not spidey 2.0

• Emberpaw Is So So So Happy For Ivy!!!
      July 16, 2018 at 2:40 am

Fursona: small she-cat with sleek black fur and bright green eyes
      Do you want your name in the drawing?:Sure!
      Name:Emberpaw
      Background: (Color or SIMPLE landscape) flames
      Traditional or Digital: (If you want digital, you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks or more, ’cause I won’t have access to digital stuff)either one
      Expression: mischevous
      Pose:stalking
      Headshot or full body: full body
      Realistic or unrealistic: (If you want realistic, put a link to a google image of a cat that you want it to look like) realistic

• Frosto
      July 16, 2018 at 3:10 am

I was about to finish this and it got deleted 🙁
      Fursona: snowy-white she-cat with icy-blue eyes
      Name in Drawing: no 😛
      Name: Frostfire (Frosto)
      Background: probably not simple, but black with orange-red sparks falling around the cat; if not, then icy-blue with snowflakes; if not ( 😛 ) ice-blue or black
      Traditional or Digital: traditional
      Expression: uh…um…*thinks* just staring 😛
      Pose: facing the paper (see my refrence picture)
      Headshot or Full Body: see the link below
      Realistic or Unrealistic: http://fullhdpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Beautiful-White-Cat-Wallpaper.jpg
      Thanks! 🙂

~ Bracken 2.0

• July 16, 2018 at 7:17 am

Fursona: Cream she-cat specked with brown, blue eyes
      Do you want your name in the drawing?: No, thanks
      Name: Lilypaw
      Background: (Color or SIMPLE landscape) Sky with clouds
      Traditional or Digital: (If you want digital, you’ll have to wait for 2 weeks or more, ’cause I won’t have access to digital stuff) Digital, please.
      Expression: half-smile
      Pose: (see below)
      Headshot or full body: headshot
      Realistic or unrealistic: unrealistic

.+*send help*+.

• July 16, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Fursona: lithe black she-cat with ocean-blue eyes
      Do you want your name in the drawing?: um no
      Name: Craterpelt
      Background: (Color or SIMPLE landscape) could I do an ocean the same color of my eyes? If not just solid ocean-blue
      Expression: Smiling and kinda sleepy
      Pose: laying down and resting head on paws
      Headshot or full body: full body
      Here’s the link: https://goo.gl/images/96HFFj but maybe if i could be lying on a beach instead and put my fursona there instead 🙂 There is not a lot of Craterpelts on the internet 😛

Name = dead NTA

4. July 16, 2018 at 12:32 am

I sense Emberdawn creeping around 😛

Vouch Aster! 3/11/18

Dawn of the Ember Solstice (Emberdawn)
      July 16, 2018 at 12:36 am

………… you’ve spotted me 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

5. July 16, 2018 at 12:42 am

“By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies.” 😛 ….. Yum, Cookies! 😛

Vouch Aster! 3/11/18

• July 16, 2018 at 12:49 am

I THINK THAT EVERY TIME 😉

~not cheetah 2.0

• July 16, 2018 at 12:50 am

Yes, I’ve always noticed that 😛 *Eats cookies* 🍪

=^..^=

• July 16, 2018 at 1:20 am

Wat do I use the cookies to eat them? Because That’s the only way I know how to use them 😛

Name = dead NTA

• Ivypaw/leaf
        July 16, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Of course I agree!!!! Cookies are delicious!!!!!!! 😀 😛

• Snowbreeze
      July 16, 2018 at 2:04 pm

I actually don’t think that every time, I just think about how long it will take before the computer gets so slow that I’ll have to clear the cookies or something 😛

But then I think of actual cookies 😛

• July 16, 2018 at 6:12 pm

Oh my gosh, I love it when it says that! Of course I agree to the use of cookies! Why wouldnt I? They are delish.

6. Flashtail
    July 16, 2018 at 12:56 am

NTA was updated!

• Snowbreeze
      July 16, 2018 at 2:02 pm

Ooh, good to know!

7. July 16, 2018 at 1:19 am

Ack when I was new(er) here I sent in a birthday and clanniversery form, and when the calendar reset, it deleted the clanniverseey one, but not my birthday one. And I totally put my nickname on it, so could one of the mods delete it so I can put my full name there? And also, I put Craterpaw, not Craterpelt, right? Sorry I’m still kinda a newbie 😛

Name = dead NTA

8. July 16, 2018 at 2:04 am

I’m sitting here on my laptop reading all these comments about the World Cup and all I’m thinking is: “Why do these ‘nerdy’ Warriors fans care about soccer? I certainly don’t; and I used to play it!” 😛

(no offense)

~not spidey 2.0

• July 16, 2018 at 2:55 pm

I have no interest in soccer 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

• Birchfoot
      July 16, 2018 at 3:21 pm

Basically every time the World Cup or European Cup is on, my dad will watch it, so I got into the habit of at least half-following it and cheering for a bunch of teams. Normally I like to cheer for the Netherlands but they didn’t make it this year whoops

• July 16, 2018 at 6:15 pm

I just want to see who wins. I dont acctually watch the games, I just freak out when the team I want to win acctualy wins lol And I dont even know until the day afterwards because I did not even watch it, and I randomly saw it online o something =P

• Snowswirl
      July 16, 2018 at 11:03 pm

I only watch it if the Netherlands is playing and this year they didn’t qualify so not watching it 😛

9. Snowswirl
    July 16, 2018 at 2:11 am

so me and Earth(I forgot she has a suffix now) were singing the nations of the world song a little while back, due to the fact that we don’t know all the lyrics, I googled them and we were happily singing (and if you know the song you know its fast paced) we were at Europe and all of a sudden Czechoslovakia came up without me expecting it and I was like I cants say Czechoslovakia that fast and proceeded to try and continued after I got it 😛 weird story I decided to share

• Birchfoot
      July 16, 2018 at 3:23 pm

If it’s the song I’m thinking of, then I tried and succeeded to memorize the entire song in grade 6. Don’t ask me why because I have legitimately no idea, but I still know all the words 😛 Unfortunately, the song is pretty outdated so it still includes places like Czechoslovakia 😛

• Snowswirl
        July 16, 2018 at 11:04 pm

well it was from the 90s ish so it being outdated makes sense

10. Sparktooth who is YourFellowNerd on DeviantArt
    July 16, 2018 at 2:42 am

Okay guys, I leave for Flordia first thing tomorrow morning! I won’t be on for a WHILE, until mid August, so I just need to say goodbye! 😀
    Wish me luck that I’ll get a window seat 😛 !

Also, I’m so excited to announce I recently created a DeviantArt account! Here’s the link if you want to check it out: https://www.deviantart.com/yourfellownerd 😛

Never. Stop. Creating.