35,468 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Avatar
    March 15, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Quotes from my day at school !!!!

“There is no happiness.”
    “Don’t interrogate the small children without any proof”
    “Grudgeblossom sucks.”
    “Maple, you like computer science, your opinion doesn’t count.”
    “Can we go back to when I joined ? Yeah it was better then” – Oof what do I usually call him, super nice dude on my bus, this is more sad then funny
    “BUS MONITOR DO SOMETHING.”
    “Did Badgerpaw sit on the small child ?”
    “Guys. Small child on the bus. Watch your language.”
    “Bumblepaw this is your stop. Unless you want to walk home from Maple’s stop, which will take you over an hour.”
    “Maple I thought you didnt like people ? I though you didn’t get crushes ? Did you liieeeeee.” Again the nice dude on the bus, joking about the fact I always say I don’t get crushes
    “Fallenpaw please lift your head up. Gosh I’ve lost my brother. Slashpaw could you point to where my brother is as you get off ? I can’t find him” – Me unable to see my brother on the bus
    “My dudes. Breath. No drama”

That’s all I can think of for now !

Someplace that’s Green

March 16, 2019 at 2:54 am

Those are great 😛
      I would do quotes from my day but I can’t remember any 😛 Oh actually, haha here’s one 😛
      “You have the memory of a goat!”/”Goatbrain!”
      – From my friend. I like to think she means goat like, greatest of all time, but… 😛 (I really do have a bad memory though rip 😛 )

Don't judge me

Beepaw(Blazepaw)(Jaypaw)
      March 16, 2019 at 3:12 am

That’s amazing! I absolutely love these. No funny or interesting quotes to return to ya today, Maple. :p

March 16, 2019 at 1:10 pm

😛

oh neptune

March 16, 2019 at 5:56 pm

😛 I love these

Have you ever read someone on the wcrf called Hollyfrost14’s comics? 🙂 They do something similar, however they represent their quotes as comics with warrior cats 😀 Would definitely recommend if not 🙂

Mnnghhhh... I need coffee...

Fallenshadows (Fallen)
      March 16, 2019 at 6:42 pm

These are simply beautiful 😛

My friend today said “Bananas with thin peels have seeds that are little grenades.” 😛

Running for SW!!

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
      March 17, 2019 at 2:25 am

rip I’m on March break so no quotes from this gal here but
      “Maple, you like computer science, your opinion doesn’t count.” << this is all my guy friends 😛
      "Did you liieeeeee" I can Feel the uncomfortableness gah

wildflowers ~

2. Avatar
    March 15, 2019 at 10:07 pm

I just made a bunch of sugar cookies and my forearms were covered with flour and I forgot that the flour was there and I wiped my hands on my black sweatpants… 😛

3. Avatar
    March 15, 2019 at 10:24 pm

chat is open!!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

4. Avatar
    March 15, 2019 at 10:52 pm

Have you all seen the fan theory that Bramblestar will die from rabies in the broken code? 😮

Running for SW!

5. Avatar
    Potato
    March 16, 2019 at 2:07 am

Does anyone recognize this song??
    It’s something like
    Sheeee’sssss greaterrr (why was it embarrassing to write that??)
    But it’s super elegant and pretty, and I don’t remember any other lyrics 😛

6. Avatar
    kat
    March 16, 2019 at 2:25 am

hey dude here’s the way kat (me) does art even though no one asked.

So here’s a Warriors fan comic cover I’m working on with an OC of mine, Ravenleap (yeah, I have an entire, over fifty page script to a comic that I never made). Making it reminded me of how different my new way of painting is and that maybe I could tell y’all how I make this type of art.

So usually I start by pulling up a reference picture. Often it’s on Pinterest, or Google images, etc. I just find a cat that has a similar pose to my goal, and I look at the picture and figure out based on the picture what the relative size and shape the eyes are, then if the eyes are there what angle the nose would be at, etc. Then I draw up a really really rough and not exact sketch with a lower opacity brush. Lots of lines. Figuring out relative proportions. Anyway, then lately, I take this really neat flat brush on the program I have (FireAlpaca) and just pick out colors and just start painting exactly on the lines. Like looking at the reference photo I figure where would be the lightest and where would be the darkest, etc. This isn’t a usual way of doing things for artists, but I am very lazy and other ways that make more sense usually don’t work for me. I don’t do a lot of flatcolor, lineart-type art because I don’t like drawing straight and even lines (again…it makes me a poorer artist but honestly it works for me). I work with very few layers. Afterwards, sometimes I use a slight Gaussian blur on everything and paint on it with more defined strokes. And then, after it’s all done, I fiddle with the color, hue, saturation, and levels to something I like best. Then I usually forget the whiskers because I Am Not Very Smart and that’s that.

That was fully unnecessary and not asked for and I apologize. wish me luck on painting the rest of this fur.

7. Avatar
    March 16, 2019 at 2:30 am

The BlogClan live chat box is green and blue now? but but it’s meant to be purple 😛

KEEP SLEEPING FOR POTATOBRINE.

Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
      March 16, 2019 at 2:40 am

Blame Josh. He made it neon yellow and black, and people were begging me to fix it. 😛

Ambition and strong coffee.

8. Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
    Icy 2.0 (2019 Edition)
    March 16, 2019 at 2:53 am

Heyyyyyy my lovely people, could you tell me your fursonas? I need to know. For purposes. 😛

Ambition and strong coffee.

9. Avatar
    💚🍀💚Lunaheart the leprechaun💚☘️💚
    March 16, 2019 at 4:39 am

So I’m thinking of changing my name to stormdapple or lunastorm. What do you think?

10. Avatar
    Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    March 16, 2019 at 10:12 am

Helloooo BlogClan ! Come and join my Roleplay, Sophia’s Vengeance !!!!!,
    It will include super powers, drama and mystery, as well as so many twists and turns you won’t be able to count them !
    If you want to try roleplaying or, have before and want to join a new roleplay, then this will be a great opportunity !
    Also I’ll give you a free virtual cookie if you check out the link 😛
    It’s a great way to make new friends and get involved with the blog

warriors.com logo firestar graystripe