BlogClan Tavern

Surprise! A new Tavern has appeared.

Relax, take off your coat, and pull up a chair.

You can find the old Tavern by clicking here!

7,098 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Lightningpaw(Lightingheart)
    June 13, 2019 at 5:29 am

You guys, I am so BORED. Every time I come to BlogClan, *POOF* empty. But as SOON as I leave *COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!!!!* Stop leaving me behind😭

• June 13, 2019 at 1:16 pm

oof

who you callin' pinhead?

• Clo who has a mentor :)
      June 13, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Exactly what happens to me 😛

You are amazing,remember that.

2. Lightningheart
    June 13, 2019 at 5:45 am

For the three amazing apprentices who want to be my apprentice(on StormClan, of course):
    Cedarpaw, Pebblerose and Emberpaw, I have decided to choose two apprentices to take on, but only one will be a mod. I have not yet decided how I will decide, but when I pick two of you, I want you to be fair about it. Comment below if you have any questions.

• June 13, 2019 at 1:16 pm

good luck to those apprentices <3

who you callin' pinhead?

• Pebblerose
        June 13, 2019 at 2:16 pm

Thanks, Blue 🙂

• Pebblerose
      June 13, 2019 at 2:10 pm

When will you decide? <3

• Pebblerose
        June 13, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Who’d you pick first? Just curious 😛

• June 13, 2019 at 2:48 pm

I dont know yet Pebblerose, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

• Pebblerose
          June 13, 2019 at 2:58 pm

Okay..

3. Mapledrift
    June 13, 2019 at 7:21 am

Hey guys today’s is the last day I will be ultra inactive

My last exams are tomorrow

An update on how exams have gone

RS (religious studies) – Went ok, lots of writing, some people wrote all eight of the options for questions when you were meant to write four
    English Writing – The picture we had to describe was decent, a snowy terrain with some huskies, I wrote more than everyone else I think

English Reading – THE THEME WAS AMAZING how does Shakespeare present lady macbeth as ambitious and having an influence on Macbeth, I remembered quite a few quotes and wrote loads, I just hope it was all good
    French – I failed. Luckily, I am dropping it at the end of this year, but I just freaked out and forgot all my stuff ahhhh i do not want to see my results

Physics – OMSC IT WAS ACTUALLY NOT IMPOSSIBLE like, some of the questions we had done before and I think I did pretty well
    Geography – Nothing really unexpected, the last question was super weird though and idk how I am meant to get six marks out of it
    Maths Paper 1 – ew. It was super, super hard but everyone really struggled so that means the grade boundaries will be pretty low. I think I guessed the answer to one question, but I really need to run it through with my maths teacher because I couldn’t do it

And today I will have

Chemistry – a little worried, I think she might surprise us with something in the test
    German – Not too stressed, I ended up trying to write in German half of my French test anyway 😛
    History – I AM GOING TO DIE THERE IS SO MUCH CONTENT IT IS THE WHOLE OF THE COLD WAR

On Friday, I am going to suffer 😛 yayyyy

DT – ahhh I haven’t revised much that is tonight’s job
    Computing – Really need to revise python code but might do that with my friend. Could be very hard
    Biology – there’s a lot of content but I’m going To revise for it after school today and in school tomorrow
    Maths Paper 2 – I AM TERRIFIED IT HAS ALL THE STUFF I SUCK AT

so yeah, now you can see why I will not be online tonight

This has been Maple telling you she is still alive

Also I have become closer friends with a boy in my class Quietpaw which is cool, he’s actually super nice and hasn’t been talking to me more, and as you can guess by his name 😛 he is usually super quiet and only talks to a few people

Also after exams I have two weeks of proper school left

Then one week of doing show rehearsals and the show (I’m doing little shop of horrors)

At some point we will have the summer fair

Oh and it is my friend Crowbounce’s last full day on the bus omsc I might cry he is awesome but has basically finished his GCSE’s , and is going to Leaves the school. I want to get Instagram to at least vaguely have a way to stay in contact with him, but I’m not allowed

Ack I’m rambling I know but this is in like the time before I’m going to the bus

Sooo
    Oh and I have a crush on a girl (if I talk about her again I’m going to use the name Pansydawn / she is still Pansypaw right now but her birthday is soon) who gets on the bus and came out as bi to Quietpaw (it was too confusing to explain why I identify as queer)

Ooof this is a massive life update
    I will be back and actually finish the stupid test on the tests, it’s nearly done I swear but like, I physically don’t have the time

I need to order captain America civil war tonight so I can watch it

Also I want to go and see Dark Phoenix with Seasalt

Pansypaw is kinda hanging around with us occasionally now which is nice, she’s had massive problems with her friend group

I was very awkward when talking to my mum about Thiswhole straight pride parade thing (I think it’s stupid TBH ), but it was very awkward because I was like
    “Ah yes the straight people like me. I am very straight so this is my opinion on it as a straight person.”
    Whilst sitting there like. Stop talking Maple. Maple STOP TALKING. YOU COULD LITERALLY SCREAM I AM NOT STRAIGHT AND IT WOULD BE LESS OBVIOUS

why am I acting hyper

Oh yeah another thing my team lost awfully at rounders it was quite funny

I discovered Quietpaw has a crush on Leafpaw who, funny enough, I used to have a massive crush on

Yeah

So

I’m still alive and will be back soon YAYYYY
    I will go now this comment is too long 😛

• June 13, 2019 at 12:58 pm

Oofity I’m already not looking forwards to when I have to take a French final next year, but at least I’m retaking an algebra final for an easy A 😛

Honestly the straight parade thing made me want to punch a wall- I mean, yes, if you’re straight you can be proud of who you are, but you’re not the ones who are oppressed by more than half of humanity’s heteronormative mindset and have been struggling with discrimination for a very very long time, honestly, the World War 2 unit we did in our History class made me hate homophobia even more than I already did to begin with, that’s all I’ll say on the matter (I was secretly fuming on the inside the entire time). So yeah…I didn’t like hearing about it that much, and even my dad said it was stupid, which is surprising considering the circumstances.

On the bright side, I did see some pride merchandise a few days ago in a store in a mall we went to, what caught my attention was more of the transgender flag as well 😛 I meaaannnn I didn’t have any money for any of the pride related stuff but honestly it’s refreshing to see after hearing about…that

Oof

• June 13, 2019 at 1:17 pm

good luck maple <3

who you callin' pinhead?

• Silvs
      June 13, 2019 at 2:09 pm

That’s A LOT of exams.
      This is end of the year 5th grade exams
      6th grade placement math test (super easy, they give you a VIdEO then you solve the problems)
      Map math test
      6th grade placement math test (I got everything right except I forgot to multiply everything by 2 at the end)
      Map reading test
      6th grade placement reading test
      PARC (which is not for a grade)
      Social studies test which was basically a survey
      I’m starting to wonder why my school is considered a good school

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 13, 2019 at 3:52 pm

Good luck with your exams! I’m sure you will do great, but grades do not define your worth. ❤

I think people have the right to celebrate whatever they want, including being straight. They haven’t been as oppressed and ridiculed as LGBTQ+ members, but sure, go ahead and celebrate yourself. Be proud of yourself. 🙂

I love Little Shop! What part are you playing? 🙂

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• Mapledrift
        June 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm

Hey Icy !
        Thanks ! I’m on a break from revising right now 🙂 today my exams went pretty ok !

Yeah, my issue with the straight pride wasn’t it’s existence more the people who claimed that they were really oppressed and had no voice like….. sure I’m cool with straight people having a parade, but still respecting that they haven’t had to go through the same thing to get rights

I’m not a main role in little shop, but my best friend Seasalt is Audrey ! She’s awesome. My other friends are Chiffon and Ronnette (ooof is that the other narrator girls name ?) I’m just in the background but the songs I am part of are Skid Row, Meek Shall Inherit and the Finale song (don’t feed the plants)
        We get to have a plant pot with a little plant sock puppet for the last song 😛 and sit on the theatre steps whilst singing. My friend is super pleased she gets to go into the plant though 😛 also she doesn’t have to have a kiss scene because Seymour is a year 7 😛

• Pineblossom loves the rain ☔️
      June 13, 2019 at 3:55 pm

whoa wait maple you’re in the equivalent of eighth grade in the us?
      and you have like, triple the number of exams that i have?
      and you learn two languages in school?
      my school only offers one language: dumb spanish (no offense to anyone who takes spanish or speaks spanish)

No mourners no funerals

• Mapledrift
        June 13, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Yep I think so anyway 🙂 nearly 9th if that is true (I’m year 9 in English years)

Yes yes many exams save my soul

YESSS Ooof I hated Spanish, we had four options, French, Spanish, German and Latin
        I took French and German but wish I had done French and Latin now rippp

• Cheetahspark
        June 13, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Tomo clase de español ☹️

Spidey4SW

• June 13, 2019 at 4:30 pm

Good luck! 😀

Cheet4SW

• June 13, 2019 at 6:18 pm

holy crap that’s a lot!! you have so many classes! how do you fit them all in? Good luck on your exams!!

oh little shop of horrors!! My school did that last year!! what part are you playing? Is it fun?

what’s the summer fair?

I read that straight pride parade was created by a white supremacist neo-Nazi so yeah that’s really really bad :/ I have very, very strong feelings about those people. 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Cheetahspark
      June 13, 2019 at 10:25 pm

i’m gonna admit i couldn’t read that whole thing, but good luck maple <3

Spidey4SW

4. June 13, 2019 at 9:56 am

I got into the “”high school”” I applied in!! So did my friends and aaaaa I really hope I get the same class as my best friend I’m scareeed

the “””high school”” is not all that fancy and it wasn’t that much of a surprise that I got in but it still determines the next 3 years of my life so 😛

a world full of blinds ~

5. June 13, 2019 at 12:11 pm

Aaaa we’re leaving on an eight-hour trip to… a place! Not sure if it’d be all right to say, but I’m going somewhere! 😛 A bunch of my extended family who is scattered around the eastern part of the US is gathering in a beachfront hotel for a week and I’m reeeeallly excited to see everyone and take pictures and stuff! I can also show y’all the pics if you’d like, you just have to remind me because I will not remember 😛
    It is also supposed to storm aaallllllll day today, and I really love storms so it will be a very nice eight-hour trip 😛

6. June 13, 2019 at 1:20 pm

me trying to get food late at night

View post on imgur.com

who you callin' pinhead?

7. June 13, 2019 at 1:32 pm

okay y’all i’m sharing another dream of mine i had 😛 so basically in this dream there were two groups that me and people from my school were divided in and these groups were the queens and the barons and i was on the queens and apparently the barons had a larger group than ours and apparently we all had leaders for our groups and the barons’ leader was a woman and apparently she was evil and like brainwashed the barons or something and the queens’ leaders was the band queen??? and we were like the good guys i guess and we stayed in my house for some reason and then suddenly the barons challenged us to a fight and my group won and then the barons swore vengeance i think and after we won we kind of chilled for a bit in my house and then i pretty sure freddie mercury gave me a talk or something i have no idea what for and then suddenly two of my classmates started singing?? i guess and then for some reason we hit the highway i guess to escape from the barons and that’s all i remember 😛 so any recent dreams for y’all?

who you callin' pinhead?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 13, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Oh. Weird. 😛

Last night I dreamed I was walking through a town and there was like, this giant festival going on, with booths and horsedrawn carriages and food. I don’t remember what happened but I do know the horses were going too fast and one trampled me. 😛

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴛᴜᴅᴏʀ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴏʀɴꜱ 🌹

• June 13, 2019 at 4:20 pm

rest in spaghetti never forgetti 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

8. June 13, 2019 at 2:21 pm

The Thistle Den is made on Wildlife
    its like the Emberden but harder
    There will be more info on Wildlife
    and no the password is not Thistlestar 😉

Its a password protected page like the Emberden
    Only I know the password . Its your job to get in .
    Also the Password will change every week after the password has been revealed and more fun will begin 😉

a thistle

9. Clo who has a mentor :)
    June 13, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Speedy mod, come out, come out, where ever you are 😛

You are amazing,remember that.

• Birchfoot
      June 13, 2019 at 2:48 pm

a mod? where? :0

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        June 13, 2019 at 2:51 pm

😮

You are amazing,remember that.

• June 13, 2019 at 2:56 pm

where is the mod , I keep on looking

a thistle

• Birchfoot
          June 13, 2019 at 3:21 pm

• June 13, 2019 at 3:24 pm

not a mod, but hello 😛

who you callin' pinhead?

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        June 13, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Hiya Bella 🙂 How’re ya?

You are amazing,remember that.

• June 13, 2019 at 4:18 pm

i’m good thanks for askin’ 🙂 how about you? 😀

who you callin' pinhead?

• Clo who has a mentor :)
            June 13, 2019 at 8:33 pm

I’m good🙂

You are amazing,remember that.

10. June 13, 2019 at 2:32 pm

Ahhhhhhhh I just found out that a few of the main protagonists in Dragon Quest are confirmed DLC characters for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and that’s honestly waayyyyyy beyond my expectations for what they usually do for Dragon Quest because honestly I expected nothing?? I don’t particularly have anymore hopes for anymore news on Dragon Quest content after this, though, but honestly I am excited. ^_^ Still waiting for that Tomodachi Life or Miitopia sequel though

I don’t plan on getting it because a) I’m a broke teenager and b) I don’t particularly like Smash but it’s about time for some Dragon Quest rep anjsevsnfvjndsj

And after finding this out I’m late to the party. Oh well 😛