19,889 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, The Sixth Saloon”

1. June 22, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Thereโ€™s an airline strike thatโ€™s huge news in Taiwan, Iโ€™m just curious if anyone else knows about it? ๐Ÿ˜›

#Vouch4Viper

2. Spottedpaw/stream
    June 22, 2019 at 2:23 pm

I was bored, so I did NTA and then went through everybody’s names and checked to make sure they weren’t taken, and now that it’s already after 9 I’m going to go eat breakfast ๐Ÿ˜›

Insert creative signature here

3. Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
    June 22, 2019 at 2:38 pm

listen to ‘Misfits’ by sophie pecora
    OR
    ‘7th Grade’ by the same person

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

4. June 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm

My friend Crowpaw and I went to Kings Island yesterday!! I’m not going to explain literally everything that happened because I’m on my phone and it’s hard to type and I don’t have a lot of time ๐Ÿ˜› We rode a bunch of not extreme coasters because she doesn’t like loops or corkscrews. I reeeeeeally wanted to do the Diamondback, the Banshee, and/or the Vortex but she refused ๐Ÿ˜› We decided to ride the Beast for our last ride of the day, since neither of is had ever ridden it before and it was aawweeessoommmeee! It was super fast and long and I had a grand time screaming till my throat was raw ๐Ÿ˜› Crowpaw survived the drops so she decided she was ready to ride the Diamondback… right before we were leaving ๐Ÿ˜› I’ll ride all the extreme coasters some other time haha

• June 22, 2019 at 8:06 pm

ooh sounds fun ๐Ÿ˜€

let us cling together

5. Pastelpaw๐ŸŒธPasty
    June 22, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Iโ€™m tempted to somehow anonymously message Gingerpaw and ask her why she didnโ€™t invite me on vacation with her ๐Ÿ˜› Oh wait I think she might be coming home today or tomorrow

And thatโ€™s the tea.

6. Pastelpaw๐ŸŒธPasty
    June 22, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Is my birthday and clanniversary on the calendar? Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

And thatโ€™s the tea.

• June 22, 2019 at 7:54 pm

yep it’s on there ๐Ÿ˜€

let us cling together

7. June 22, 2019 at 3:33 pm

I HAVE FINISHED EVERYONE’S FURSONA REQUESTS!!!! (It’s on the art page, depending on which of these gets modded first ๐Ÿ™‚ )

8. June 22, 2019 at 3:43 pm

I like having the names of my family and friends having the same first initial of their actual name, so it makes me feel like I should change my name. If I were to hypothetically change it, what should it be?
    Note: must start with a “G”

you become my crown

9. What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
    June 22, 2019 at 3:57 pm

my face when i’m watching something and it makes a reference to something i love

View post on imgur.com

10. June 22, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I have arrived at my destination ๐Ÿ˜‰

11. June 22, 2019 at 4:19 pm

I was in a bakery and saw a MLP cake ๐Ÿ˜›

Gradually watermelon

12. Doeleap (doey) has finally found an apprentice!
    June 22, 2019 at 4:26 pm

We had our school speech day today! I got 2 prizes for academic achievement and choral singing. The prize I got was a ยฃ45 book voucher and so Iโ€™ve just ordered Dawn and Moonlight because they are the only warriors books out of every book that has been published that I donโ€™t own. I originally read them in my school library but now my collection in complete!

a deer, a female deer

13. Firepool
    June 22, 2019 at 5:02 pm

I love the name Winterwhisper! She also has a very pretty sona.

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 22, 2019 at 7:43 pm

Thank you! I love your name too. But Iโ€™m a he. ๐Ÿ˜›

What is so impossible?

• June 22, 2019 at 9:38 pm

I always thought you were a girl woops

you become my crown

• Winterwhisper in Summer
          June 22, 2019 at 10:01 pm

๐Ÿ˜› thatโ€™s alright! Most people do. Hahaha

What is so impossible?

• June 22, 2019 at 7:56 pm

wint does have a very cool name and cool fursona also i’m just saying he’s a he ๐Ÿ™‚

let us cling together