19,867 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, The Sixth Saloon”

1. June 22, 2019 at 9:44 am

I have a new avatar now.

I think that cats on synththesizers in space is my newly-discovered aesthetic, and even though my new avatar doesn’t feature a synth of any kind, it’s still a cat in space.

Why won’t you play the game?

• June 22, 2019 at 3:03 pm

beautiful πŸ˜›

a kind of magic

• Gingie
      June 22, 2019 at 3:36 pm

That’s oddly specific

2. June 22, 2019 at 12:33 pm

Here is an inactive Navy saying that her violin concert is today rip

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

3. June 22, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Hello from the airport. Today’s gonna be a long day

4. June 22, 2019 at 12:58 pm

students whenever they don’t like an idea a teacher has

View post on imgur.com

a kind of magic

5. June 22, 2019 at 1:37 pm

ahhhhhh!!! after two years of waiting to go, we’re finally on the Galapagos trip! we’re in Quito right now and are going to the Galapagos tomorrow (I think). anyway, I’m pretty sure all the hotels have WiFi, so I’ll post updates, but the trip might be so busy I won’t be able to get on.
    and I’ll definitely share the pictures I take πŸ˜‰

6. June 22, 2019 at 1:40 pm

Wildlife chat is opened. Please come keep me company

7. June 22, 2019 at 1:56 pm

There’s an airline strike that’s huge news in Taiwan, I’m just curious if anyone else knows about it? πŸ˜›

I cannot stop twinkling!

8. Spottedpaw/stream
    June 22, 2019 at 2:23 pm

I was bored, so I did NTA and then went through everybody’s names and checked to make sure they weren’t taken, and now that it’s already after 9 I’m going to go eat breakfast πŸ˜›

Probably watching Hamilton

9. Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
    June 22, 2019 at 2:38 pm

listen to ‘Misfits’ by sophie pecora
    OR
    ‘7th Grade’ by the same person

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

10. June 22, 2019 at 2:41 pm

My friend Crowpaw and I went to Kings Island yesterday!! I’m not going to explain literally everything that happened because I’m on my phone and it’s hard to type and I don’t have a lot of time πŸ˜› We rode a bunch of not extreme coasters because she doesn’t like loops or corkscrews. I reeeeeeally wanted to do the Diamondback, the Banshee, and/or the Vortex but she refused πŸ˜› We decided to ride the Beast for our last ride of the day, since neither of is had ever ridden it before and it was aawweeessoommmeee! It was super fast and long and I had a grand time screaming till my throat was raw πŸ˜› Crowpaw survived the drops so she decided she was ready to ride the Diamondback… right before we were leaving πŸ˜› I’ll ride all the extreme coasters some other time haha

11. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 22, 2019 at 2:54 pm

I’m tempted to somehow anonymously message Gingerpaw and ask her why she didn’t invite me on vacation with her πŸ˜› Oh wait I think she might be coming home today or tomorrow

Welcome to the losers club

12. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 22, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Is my birthday and clanniversary on the calendar? Thank you πŸ™‚

Welcome to the losers club

• June 22, 2019 at 7:54 pm

yep it’s on there πŸ˜€

a kind of magic

13. June 22, 2019 at 3:33 pm

I HAVE FINISHED EVERYONE’S FURSONA REQUESTS!!!! (It’s on the art page, depending on which of these gets modded first πŸ™‚ )