BlogClan Tavern, The Sixth Saloon

Surprise! A new Tavern has appeared.

Relax, take off your coat, and pull up a chair.

You can find the old Tavern by clicking here!

Notify of
19868 Comments
Cedarpaw
Cedarpaw
June 24, 2019 3:27 pm

I have to get a bracket fixed today ughhhhhh

forever you are my star☆

June 24, 2019 4:06 pm
Reply to  Cedarpaw

oof

dining at the ritz

🍉 Watermelon Wren is Somewhat Excited for the Roaring 20s 🍉 - but on a brand new computer
June 24, 2019 3:31 pm

I found a chick that had fallen out of its nest and was hopping around. My mom picked it up and it started crying out and an angry parent started flying around us. But dang those feathers were soft 😛
Oh and I also saw a wren
And a bird is singing right now and it sounds really pretty

Gradually watermelon

June 24, 2019 4:06 pm

awww 😛

dining at the ritz

Silvs
Silvs
June 24, 2019 3:50 pm

Me at movie theater. (My mom was asleep the whole time)

Mom: Why are you crying
Me and Ginger: *glares*
Mom: Did someone die?
Us: You know what movie we watched, right?
Mom: Yeah. Toy story 4 but, when someone dies people cry. What happened?
Us: You know that we are in the movie theater bathroom!
Mom: Yeah So?
Us: We will spoil what’s going to happen!
Mom: THeN TElL ME WHEn WE GEt IN THE CaR!
(This was word pee word other than the last part. She didn’t say it vigorously.)

June 24, 2019 5:32 pm
Reply to  Silvs

Rip 😛

thats not very plus ultra of u

June 24, 2019 6:16 pm
Reply to  Silvs

oof

dining at the ritz

Spring
Spring
June 24, 2019 3:59 pm

So I accidentally pulled an all nighter (I blame Middy and Cottonkit for sleeping upstairs instead of in their rooms :/) and now it’s almost 10 am and I think I’m just going to sleep for the rest of the day with all of my stuffed animals on my bed while I can vaguely hear a thunderstorm or something 😛

Or I’m at least going to try to sleep because I don’t feel like writing, drawing, or doing anything else 😛

Daffiolet is otp

A Very Gay Rose 🌈 ♥
A Very Gay Rose 🌈 ♥
June 24, 2019 4:26 pm
Reply to  Spring

oof same it was thundering earlier and i woke up and just cuddled with my stuffed Pokemon 😛

Of course I couldn’t “vaguely hear” a thunderstorm because it was right on top of my head but 😛

What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
June 24, 2019 4:30 pm
Reply to  Spring

get some sleep hazy <3

June 24, 2019 5:33 pm
Reply to  Spring

Sounds fun 😛 And what Bluebell said 😛

thats not very plus ultra of u

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
June 25, 2019 12:38 am
Reply to  Spring

Yes I recommend sleep 😛 All-nighters seem all well and good at first but then you end up passing out at breakfast.

Icepaw
Icepaw
June 24, 2019 4:30 pm

I just realized how sad Speckletail and One-eye’s lives were when they were kits. They probably knew their foster mother better than they ever knew their real mother and their father. And they grew up when the Great Hunger was happening. Poor kits.

How do you make good siggies

June 24, 2019 5:07 pm
Reply to  Icepaw

🙁

dining at the ritz

June 24, 2019 5:33 pm
Reply to  Icepaw

IKR 🙁

thats not very plus ultra of u

Icepaw
Icepaw
June 25, 2019 3:14 am

Yeah, they’re cats that you don’t realize had it tough until you’ve read Goosefeather’s Curse. Harepounce, you shouldn’t have left your kits motherless.

How do you make good siggies

What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
June 24, 2019 4:31 pm

me after looking at cute cat pics and videos

June 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Thats a mood but also slightly terrifying 😛

thats not very plus ultra of u

Littlefang
Littlefang
June 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Anybody remember that book I said I was working on? Well I finished it a long time ago. I forgot to say that the
That one won’t be published, it will another day. Instead, I’m trying to work on another one I can give a sneak peak at.

Still heir to the hare throne

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
June 24, 2019 4:54 pm
Reply to  Littlefang

🙂 Congratulations on finishing your book!

bow to "earthling" overlords

June 24, 2019 5:06 pm
Reply to  Littlefang

cool 🙂

dining at the ritz

June 24, 2019 5:36 pm
Reply to  Littlefang

Congrats on finishing! I’m looking forward to the sneak peek! 😉

thats not very plus ultra of u

Shadefrost
Shadefrost
June 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Yay I’m on a trip in China!

Some setbacks:
-Youtube is blocked in China, and so is Google. So… no Youtube or Google for two months.
-So I can’t watch Superfruit, Superwoman, and etc other Youtubers.
-So are most other apps/games on my phone.
-Discord is also blocked.

But, it’s a break from technology and I can’t wait to see Nanjing!

Positivity page in my name :)

June 24, 2019 5:37 pm
Reply to  Shadefrost

Ooh exciting! 😀 Tell us all about Nanjing 🙂

thats not very plus ultra of u

June 24, 2019 6:17 pm
Reply to  Shadefrost

oof 😛

ooh have fun 🙂

dining at the ritz

Spidersong
Spidersong
June 24, 2019 11:24 pm
Reply to  Shadefrost

have you tried using a vpn? 😛

♬ ♩ ♪ ♩

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
June 25, 2019 12:39 am
Reply to  Shadefrost

That sounds so much fun! And I think it’ll be nice to get a break from technology 🙂

Plumeflake
Plumeflake
June 24, 2019 5:14 pm

I’m posting this here instead of The Hug Page because I need advice, not hugs at the moment. I don’t feel negative, just alright right now.

I don’t want to just spend all of my free time on Blogclan waiting for new comments to appear.

I need more hobbies.

My current hobbies include: listening to music, origami, cycling and the occasional reading.

I have some CDs and Vinyl records, but I only listen to them on weekends and days off study, I have lost my pack of origami paper and I have ideas on what to make if I find it again, I haven’t been cycling for a while and I can’t motivate myself to read, let alone do anything else other than looking at a screen.

Any suggestions?

I am a creative person who needs something to occupy the mind all the time.

I have some ideas on what things I want to do, but I wonder if I will actually be bothered or remember to do them.

I would like to go outside more, but I wonder where I would want to go and when.

I probably need more variety in my life; something new to do in the endless cycle of everyday routine.

Here is a random list of things that I would like to do, whether I might be able to or not:
– Beachcombing (There’s a beach where I live, but it’s not close enough to go there frequently)
– Candle Making (I tried this once, and it felt great to create something that I could use)
– Soap Making (I have also tried my hand at this, and I actually gave some of the soaps that I made to family and friends)
– Table-Top Roleplaying (It would be fun to do this, and there’s actually a shop where I live that’s dedicated to this kind of stuff, so I might give it a try)
– Journalling (I have a couple of unused notebooks, and this seems like the perfect thing to do for me, as I have a terrible memory, and this would help me to write down things that happened, make random lists, keep track of my productivity and more.)
– Fantasy Journalling (Basically it’s where you write fake journal entries as a fictional character in a different universe or time period. Even though I don’t do creative writing, it would still be fun because I could compare the character’s life to my own, use my creativity and try coming up with a good story.)
– Foreign Language Learning (I’m actually planning on learning German once I get enough time to, and it might help me get a job abroad! Also, it would look good on my CV if I knew how to speak a language that isn’t my native one. Learning about a different culture would be interesting to me, as I have an interest in European places.
– Playing Musical Instruments (I kind-of want to have a go at making my own music, so this would be a good place to startt, perhaps.)
– Birdwatching (I love birds and nature in general, and birdwatching will teach me more about the birds that I hear but don’t recognise, plus it will make my already good eyesight better)
– Pen Pals (I had a Pen-Pal in school, and it was interesting learning about the life of another person in a different part of my country as each town and city is diverse and different from one another. I would love to have one again, even if they were just in a different part of the country just so I have something to look forward to every month and learn about the point of view of a person other than myself.)

I think I might have answered my own question. 😛 Suggestions and advice are still welcome if you have any.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
June 24, 2019 5:19 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

You could also try nature photography 😀 Great way to get outside, since a lot of your subject matter would not be in your house 🙂

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

Plumeflake
Plumeflake
June 24, 2019 6:04 pm

That’s actually a good idea!

There’s a few parks in my city, and it would be fun to record the birds that I saw other than the usual Kittiwake or Wood Pigeon.

Also, my sister owns an XLR camera and tripod, which is all I need, really.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

Shiverfur
Shiverfur
June 24, 2019 5:27 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

I would really recommend learning the ukelele if you wanna learn an instrument! They are relatively cheap (I got mine for like £25), really easy to learn and easy to get chords for songs (I use the app Tabs) and it’s so fun to play (and sing along too if you wanna? 😛)
So yeah 🙂

the poor gUYs head is spinning

Plumeflake
Plumeflake
June 24, 2019 6:12 pm
Reply to  Shiverfur

My sister owns a ukelele (maybe two ), so I might have to ask if I can have it because it’s sitting on her shelf.

Maybe I could learn the harmonica too, as I already own one.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

June 24, 2019 5:40 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

I like Ember’s idea! I love photography, if you have a good camera (or even if you don’t) I think that would be a great hobby! 🙂

thats not very plus ultra of u

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
June 24, 2019 5:44 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

Ooooooo learn German !! I am doing it for GCSE so if you’d like to talk in german to me that would be super cool !!!
Maybe try going to a Warhammer shop ? I used to play Warhammer age of sigmar, but another good table top game is Frostgate, I didn’t play it for long though (if you do play it be an elemental and get elemental bolt, its very powerful)
Maybe you could try kayaking if here is anything nearby ? I love going kayaking and its so much fun, you are outside and by the water and its just so cool
Felting is also super fun, it is actually really stress relieving and its so cool to make something wonderful from just bits of wool.
If only there was a way for us to be penpals 😛 lets say I’m your virtual pen pal 😛

Somewhere that’s Green

Plumeflake
Plumeflake
June 24, 2019 6:23 pm

I could try agility, but my dog is as stubborn as a big-old mule and he just does whatever he wants, which may include doing the opposite of what you want him to do.

If I remember correctly, my father tried agility with my old dog who was the same breed, and those kinds of dogs aren’t really good for agility.

DO YOU REMEMBER?

June 24, 2019 6:18 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

ooh emb’s suggestion seems good 🙂

dining at the ritz

🍂 Pineblossom 🥮
🍂 Pineblossom 🥮
June 24, 2019 6:21 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

I think Embix’s suggestion about nature photography is a good fit for you! You could combine it with birdwatching too. My dad loves photographing birds, and he has set up a birdfeeder in our yard where he can photograph out the window 🙂 You can also go to other places and photograph different birds and animals.

Another suggestion is something called bullet journaling. I have a bullet journal, and basically it’s like an agenda, journal and habit tracker all in one. It’s a super flexible form of journaling, and also involves some drawing too (if you want to add illustrations). Really could be anything, from minimalistic to detailed drawings 🙂

oh man I just wrote a whole lot more than I meant to 😛

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

moon
moon
June 24, 2019 8:21 pm
Reply to  Plumeflake

i agree with everyone else on photography, as long as you have a decent phone camera quality shouldn’t be much of an issue. they also sell inexpensive lenses (normally around $30 USD for a set of 4 or 6) meant for phone cameras that give different effects (like a zoom or fisheye) that work perfectly for nature photography in particular

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
Brambleheart
June 24, 2019 5:31 pm

I finished my exams!

IT’S SUMMER VACATION NOW!!!!!!!!

♥ ❄ нσℓℓуραω ❄ ♥

Reply to  Brambleheart

Yay! 😀

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

🎃🦇🖤Heart of Dark Thorns (Brambleheart)🖤🦇🎃
Brambleheart
June 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Me: hey mom can we get Brambleclaw
Mom: no we have Brambleclaw at home
Brambleclaw at home: *is Tigerstar II*

Jasminebreeze is inactive oops
Jasminebreeze is inactive oops
June 25, 2019 1:49 am
Reply to  Thistle

I’m allergic to fish and I’m a the beach 🙂

Random Fact Holder

Shadowcloud (Clo) (Kaz) (Weirdo)
Shadowcloud (Clo) (Kaz) (Weirdo)
June 24, 2019 7:04 pm

dining at the ritz

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) ♡
June 24, 2019 8:17 pm

😀

♔🌸 그렇게 말해봐 🌸♔

shadoof jumps off of the roof (Shadowmoon)
shadoof jumps off of the roof (Shadowmoon)
June 24, 2019 11:47 pm