19,889 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, The Sixth Saloon”

1. June 26, 2019 at 12:51 am

weird fact about me is that for some reason it’s hard to tell my family something i like i have no idea why i guess i think they’ll judge me or something πŸ˜›

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      June 26, 2019 at 12:10 pm

They will never judge you!

I like ShadedMoss way too much

June 26, 2019 at 1:35 pm

oof same πŸ˜›

• June 26, 2019 at 2:01 pm

Same πŸ˜›

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• Eaglefrost
      June 27, 2019 at 1:22 am

Oh my goodness, that is actually a thing?? I have the same problem too!

2. Icepaw(stream)
    June 26, 2019 at 1:36 am

[Mod edit: Spoilers for AVOS below!]

And now, on cats with sadder lives than you first realized… Icewing. One, she only has two of her children, and only from her latest litter, since her first litter kits are all dead and I’m assuming her mate Mintfur is too. Two, she probably saw her daughter’s dead body, and then was taken prisoner by the cats that killed her! How nice. Three, she probably only ever got to share tongues one last time with one or two of her kits when they died. Beetlewhisker’s body is forever in the Dark Forest since he was killed there, Petalfur’s body was probably taken by the Kin, and I’m assuming that she wasn’t allowed to say goodbye, and I’m not sure about Grasspelt. Four, she trained in the Dark Forest, but seemed like one of the most innocent of them all. She was telling the other cats to not show fear and had to lie to Mapleshade. That is never a good thing.
    Yeah, Icewing had it shockingly tough. Lots of emotional punishment.

How do you make good siggies

• June 26, 2019 at 3:21 am

πŸ™

• June 26, 2019 at 3:23 am

I guess it goes to show much how much background characters go through without us even realizing it, either as a secret or just because the Erins forgot about what they’ve already been through πŸ˜›

This did make me feel sorry for Icewing though

All the voices in my heart~

• Lunaheart has really cruddy internet
      June 26, 2019 at 3:51 am

Ohhhhhh my new favorite ship is now icewingxbrackenfur they sound so alike now you bring it up.

*insert something sarcastic*

• Icepaw(stream)
        June 26, 2019 at 5:08 am

I didn’t mean to but ok. I’ve found a passion for this now. Doing cats with shocking sad lives.

How do you make good siggies

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      June 26, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Oof…

I like ShadedMoss way too much

June 26, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Oh wow, poor Icewing! πŸ™

• June 26, 2019 at 2:01 pm

πŸ™ Love for Icewing β™₯️

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

3. June 26, 2019 at 1:40 am

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR ME FINALLY!!!!!!!!! (We had like a week of snow days) And oh god I’m an 8th grader now πŸ˜›

My awesomeness comes naturally

• Goldenfawn
      June 26, 2019 at 3:14 am

Yay! πŸ˜›

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 26, 2019 at 3:20 am

Yay Bracken! Last year of middle school enjoy it πŸ˜›

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• June 26, 2019 at 3:21 am

πŸ˜€

• June 26, 2019 at 3:44 am

good job making it to the end of the school year! and yup same I’m an eighth grader now as well πŸ˜›

• Lunaheart has really cruddy internet
      June 26, 2019 at 3:51 am

OMG WE HAD BIG SNOWS TOO YOU LIVE IN MY AREA!!!

*insert something sarcastic*

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 26, 2019 at 5:09 am

Hooray for you Bracken!

How do you make good siggies

June 26, 2019 at 1:36 pm

Good luck with 8th grade Bracken! πŸ˜€ <3

4. June 26, 2019 at 2:12 am

My irl friend Honeycrash found me on Pixilart and I’m honestly surprised she even got an account on there to begin with πŸ˜›

But I mean, easier communication so πŸ˜›

πŸ’– Serenade Ship Captain πŸ’–

• June 26, 2019 at 3:21 am

nice πŸ˜›

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 26, 2019 at 5:07 am

Good for you Hazy. Good for you.

How do you make good siggies

June 26, 2019 at 1:36 pm

πŸ˜›

5. June 26, 2019 at 3:12 am

guess who made the exact same mistake in her new bullet journal after restarting from her old one for making that very mistake

(i started from the backβ€” and upside down)

(but then again the spine had completely ripped out from my old one)

All the voices in my heart~

• June 26, 2019 at 3:22 am

oof

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 26, 2019 at 3:22 am

Whoa wait you bullet journal too? I never knew that, what styles do you use? (like minimalist, super detailed, etc.) I’m pretty minimalist but I also love putting calligraphy

also I hate dutch doors

fight me

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• June 26, 2019 at 3:38 am

I usually just like to put a mix of styles, whatever I happen to be in the mood for at the moment πŸ˜› (and i sometimes take inspiration from Instagram). I also do calligraphy, but I don’t really have any good pens yet and I’m kind of a messy writer Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―

and w h a t

do you see this

View post on imgur.com

you can literally open your door without opening your door at all

All the voices in my heart~

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
          June 26, 2019 at 2:38 pm

wHaT

I also get inspiration, but from Pinterest πŸ˜› and I use Crayola Signature Brush Pens, which are actually really good and aren’t super expensive like tombows (the Crayolas were like $10 USD from Amazon)

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

June 26, 2019 at 1:37 pm

rip

• June 26, 2019 at 2:02 pm

Did that once too πŸ˜›

Btw I love your siggie! Do you know Chinese?

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

• June 26, 2019 at 7:05 pm

Not sure if you’ll ever see this, but kind of? ish? i haven’t practiced in a while

All the voices in my heart~

6. Cedar isn't logged in
    June 26, 2019 at 5:17 am

Sorry I haven’t been active. I just need some tjme. I’ll be on only a couple times a day. Also I’ve cancelled my nta, I’m just really busy. I crown Misty as the winner! πŸ˜€

• June 26, 2019 at 6:04 am

hei cedar πŸ™‚

June 26, 2019 at 1:37 pm

hey Cedar! <3 and congrats Misty! πŸ˜€ <3

7. June 26, 2019 at 6:13 am

Sports day is today and that means that I’ll be sitting around all day without being able to sit with my friends (we sit in sections according to house) and maybe injure myself like I did last year. We’re missing perfectly good lessons for nothing and my favourite club is cancelled all because of STUPID SPORTS DAY!

Kill me now.

(Oh well, at least I can do homework).

Bold of you to assume I'm Navy

• June 26, 2019 at 1:01 pm

oof

June 26, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Don’t injure yourself! <3

8. Mapledrift
    June 26, 2019 at 6:55 am

Hey ! Thank you everyone who responded to my comment a couple of pages back about hobbies !
    I’m definitely going to try and go swimming much more over the holidays, it seems stupid not to use the pool when it only takes couple of minutes to walk to it.
    Knitting is another might pick up, I think I used to do it when I was younger sometimes
    And woahhhhhh Hoot you replied with a massive wall of text, thank you so much !
    I actually live about uhhhhhh just under an hour ? From the new forest, and I’ll try and convince my parents to let us go there more often because it is super nice there, and also where Warrior cats is meant to be based (the forest territories at least, someone correct me if I’m wrong but I swear the lake territories are based off the Lake District…. or maybe Peak District) so I’ll definitely try and cycle some more
    My mum seemed pretty happy for me to maybe try and find some kayaking lessons as well which is great !
    I had no idea fantasy journaling was a thing ! I’ll definitely try and find a spare notebook for that, it sounds really cool !

Thank you so much for the awesome suggestions everyone !

• June 26, 2019 at 12:58 pm

oof

June 26, 2019 at 1:39 pm

Good luck with freshman year! <3

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 26, 2019 at 1:45 pm

Oof shadey

It’s ok, it’s supposedly the easiest year of high school

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Birchfoot
      June 26, 2019 at 2:56 pm

Don’t stress!! 9th grade can be really fun – you get a lot more freedom in high school, and don’t really need to stress about any universities or anything <3 Don't worry - I'm sure it'll be a great year!

• June 27, 2019 at 4:54 am

Oof I’m a freshman now but as an 8th grader (Canadian school system I guess). And I hear the 9th graders bully the 8th graders. e.e at least I have a brother in 10th grade. But yeah the first year in high school should be pretty easy.

β™‘ 🐱 β™‘

10. ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
    June 26, 2019 at 7:40 am

I’m finally done school for the summer. Finished Grade 10. Today was my last final, and I did well on it plus the one yesterday πŸ™‚ I’ve been slightly inactive lately, or just the past few days, and I apologize. <3 It’s just been a crazy week so far, but now it’s summer and I have more time to spend here with you guys. πŸ™‚ I still have a few things tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday to do, but I’ll try to be around as much as possible.

How are you all doing? 😁😁

What is so impossible?

• June 26, 2019 at 12:58 pm

yayyy πŸ˜€

i’m good thanks for asking πŸ™‚

June 26, 2019 at 1:39 pm

congrats Wint! πŸ˜€ <3

I'm good, how are you? πŸ™‚ <3

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        June 26, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Awesome! πŸ™‚

What is so impossible?

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 26, 2019 at 1:47 pm

Yay Wint! Glad you’re done with school πŸ™‚ summer’s always way better. I’m pretty good, just normal stuff – gymnastics, piano, math (ugh), picking up some french – so I’m pretty busy too! I normally just try to get on BlogClan during my math lessons (which are online):P

What are your plans for summer Wint?

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        June 27, 2019 at 1:17 am

I’m going to work at the local museum, maybe camp a bit, go to a nearby city to check out the university campus, and maybe go to Vancouver for a visit! πŸ™‚

What is so impossible?

• Birchfoot
      June 26, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Congrats on finishing finals!! πŸ˜€

I’m doing pretty well – just mostly hanging out and relaxing πŸ™‚ how are you? Anything fun planned for the summer?

• Eaglefrost
      June 27, 2019 at 1:18 am

Ugh. I’ve been working. Adulting sucks. πŸ˜›

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        June 27, 2019 at 6:38 pm

Yup! πŸ˜›

What is so impossible?

11. June 26, 2019 at 8:55 am

I had a show yesterday!
    It was an acrobatic + dance show, and it was super fun!
    It went pretty well for me.

So, how are you all doing?

Beautiful just the way you are

• June 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm

πŸ˜€

June 26, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I’m glad it went well! πŸ˜€ <3

I'm doing well, hbu? πŸ™‚ <3

• Cloudy is very happy for no reason
        June 26, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Great!

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 26, 2019 at 1:53 pm

Hi Cloudy! I feel like I haven’t talked to you in a very long time πŸ˜›

Great job on your show! Sounds super fun πŸ˜€ I’ve been pretty good, my gymnastics training’s been ramped up so I’ve been pretty busy, along with the fact that I have a packed summer schedule πŸ™‚ I’ve been trying to learn french recently and it’s very hard because I can’t roll my r’s πŸ˜›

Are you planning to go anywhere this summer? Do you have any more shows/competitions? What skills are you learning now? (sorry that’s a lot of questions)

I might be going to Florida later, and I just got a front layout front tuck connected on the floor! I’m still working roundoff backhandspring fulls but hopefully I’ll get that soon πŸ™‚

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Cloudy is very happy for no reason
        June 26, 2019 at 3:37 pm

Thanks! πŸ™‚

That’s super good! I can barely do two tuck flips in a raw.
        I can’t get fulls right (because my layouts are horrible), but I hope that your fulls will work well!

Ok, now to your questions πŸ˜›

Sadly, I’m not going to go to anywhere this summer outside Israel. Perhaps somewhere in the north of Israel. However, because I have my bat mitzva in December, I’m going to Austria with my mother at December, to celebrate that.

The last competition for this year was at Friday. I competed in level three, and gotten sixth place out of eight. If you hadn’t read my comment on the tavern many pages back, I can repost it πŸ™‚ this is also the year-ending-show, so no more shows til next year.

What do you mean by skills? gymnastics or something else? πŸ™‚

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
          June 26, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Thanks Cloudy! How’s your round off backhandspring tumbling going? I remember you mentioned it on the hug page earlier πŸ™‚ Great job at your competition and yeah, I mean gymnastics mostly but also anything else πŸ˜›

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• June 26, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Thanks!
            Our tumbling, ummm, sorta broke (unless there is another meaning to tumbling which I don’t know about), but my roundoff to handspring is going great! In the show, I actually did both a roundoff to a back handspring to a tuck flip, and a round off to two back hand spring.

We have summer gymnastics practice, and I really want to learn two back hand springs to a tuck flip.
            I’m currently working on whips (most of them I finish on my belly), layouts, and regular flips.
            Next year at trampoline maybe I’ll stay in level three and maybe I’ll pass to level four, which has super diffucult elements.
            Do you have any competitions coming soon?

Beautiful just the way you are

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
              June 26, 2019 at 7:32 pm

Yay Cloudy! Glad that you figured out round off backhandsprings! I don’t have any competitions coming soon; my competition season is in December to April. So right now in the summer is when we learn all our skills for the next level πŸ™‚

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Icepaw(stream)
      June 26, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Good job Cloudy!

How do you make good siggies

• Cloudy is very happy for no reason
        June 26, 2019 at 3:39 pm

Thanks!

12. Shadefrost
    June 26, 2019 at 9:28 am

Idk if this counts as jet lag, (Why does autocorrect keep correcting jet to hat?????!!!!???) but ever since I’ve arrived at China, I literally just can’t sleep. I go to bed at around midnight and then wake up at like 3 am. And I’m literally SO HYPER. But this is imo, better than my previous life when I just couldn’t wake up πŸ˜›

Anyways, how’re y’all doing?

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• June 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm

oof πŸ˜›

i’m fine πŸ™‚

June 26, 2019 at 1:40 pm

idk if it’s jet lag but it’s definitely hat lag πŸ˜‰

• June 26, 2019 at 1:52 pm

Yeah, that’s probably jet lag πŸ˜›

I’m great! I’m in Japan, so I think I’m one hour ahead of you?

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!

13. Faithpaw dreads the summer holidays and wants a mentor
    June 26, 2019 at 10:37 am

Hio everyone ! Hey, at my school i’ve started a [nearly!] official Warrior Cats fan club called StormClan[I know, that Clan name is SOOOOOOOOOOO old but I MADE IT UP 4 YRS AGO SO NO COMMENTS] and my deputy is FloodClaw who is not very active here………..and Lunawing is my senior warrior! I have 12 members!!!!!!!!! Would anyone like to join on BlogClan? My club is always going to be on the Tavern and maybe the HUG page and the Allegiances Chat Page], and anyone can reply to my comments as if it were a Hug Page,’Ask FAITHPAW’ and Alleegiances Chat Page all in one!Also I am doing a mini, unofficial NTA, so here is my first one!!!:
    SEASON THEMES!!!
    Springpaw
    Summerpaw
    Autumnpaw
    Fallpaw
    Winterpaw
    Yearpaw
    Enjoy my mini NTA!

I love cookies!!! UWU

• June 26, 2019 at 12:59 pm

cool πŸ˜€

• June 26, 2019 at 1:22 pm

I think this would be more suited for a secret page πŸ™‚

Gradually watermelon

• Lunawing
        June 26, 2019 at 3:08 pm

howe do i make a secret page?
        this is actually faithpaw not lunawing

I love cookies!!! UWU

June 26, 2019 at 1:41 pm

that’s really cool Faith! πŸ™‚

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 26, 2019 at 1:58 pm

Hi faith, good to hear that you’ve started a warriors fan club in your school! That’s really cool πŸ™‚ I feel like in my school not enough people in my school read warriors

Also, if you want to do an NTA, please put it on the Warriors Games Page πŸ˜€ to keep the Tavern from becoming even more cluttered than it already is πŸ˜›

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• Faithpaw/shadow Is Looking For A Mentor
        June 26, 2019 at 3:14 pm

UM OK
        ……………thanks for approving of my fan club, we’ll be BFFs!!!

I love cookies!!! UWU

• June 26, 2019 at 1:59 pm

Hi, Faithpaw! Your NTA would be better suited to the Warriors Games Page ( https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/warriors-games-page/ ), and for StormClan, I think instead of putting it on the Tavern. Hug Page, or Allegiances Chat Page, you could use a secret page πŸ™‚

(If you need one here’s one of mine you can use https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/rabbit24/ )

Viperfrost for Senior Warrior!