19,228 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Mapledrift
    June 18, 2019 at 8:44 pm

Hey so guys I feel kinda cut off from people because Oof lack of communication skills so hi

Please talk to me πŸ˜›

I’m lonely

Is this the equivalent of a BlogClan midlife crisis ? πŸ˜›

• Goldenfawn
      June 18, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Shall I open chat? πŸ˜›

• Mapledrift
        June 18, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Yes yes yes much yes Goldi please thanks πŸ˜›

• Goldenfawn
          June 18, 2019 at 8:47 pm

Done! ❀️

• Pebblerose
      June 18, 2019 at 8:49 pm

I think your good at communicating! I’ll talk to you anytime! I’m looking for friends πŸ˜›

Remember me for centuries

• Mapledrift
        June 19, 2019 at 6:20 am

Oooof I’m sure you’ve got loads of friends Pebble ! Your profile picture is really pretty btw, who drew it ?

I’ve just got my Christmas avatar from sunny πŸ˜›

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 18, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Hey! πŸ™‚ What do you want to talk about? I am up for anything. πŸ˜€

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• Mapledrift
        June 19, 2019 at 6:21 am

Heya Icy !!!!! Oh Icy I managed to get my mum to read six of crows πŸ˜› the fans are growing….. we will take over πŸ˜›
        Have you read the prequels ? Are they any good ?

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
          June 19, 2019 at 4:15 pm

Heheheh. πŸ˜›

You mean the Grisha trilogy? I don’t like them as much as I do Six of Crows, but they’re good. πŸ™‚

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• June 19, 2019 at 6:17 pm

Cool Icy ! Once I’ve finished rereading harry potter I might get those

Somewhere that’s Green

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
          June 19, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I love six of crows, really need to read the trilogy πŸ˜›

young, scrappy and hungry

• Cheetahspark
          June 20, 2019 at 1:09 am

For the record, Maple, the Grisha trilogy was written and published before Six of Crows, so they aren’t exactly prequels πŸ˜› I actually didn’t like them that much? They were kind of basic and I didn’t like the main character. I read them before Six of Crows, too, so I didn’t have much faith in SoC when I first picked it up. And then SoC was soooo good ahhhhhh… But I do recommend reading the Grisha trilogy, especially if you want to read King of Scars, which comes after the SoC duology, because then they’re essential.

Spidey4SW

• June 18, 2019 at 9:49 pm

hei der πŸ˜›

my leg

• Mapledrift
        June 19, 2019 at 6:22 am

Hey there bluebell ! How are you doing ? πŸ™‚

• June 18, 2019 at 10:15 pm

let’s talk about our obessions πŸ˜›

Cheet4SW

• Mapledrift
        June 19, 2019 at 6:23 am

Ooooof πŸ˜› At the moment I’m deep the marvel obsessions hole as we’ll a show Harry Potter helppppp

• Goldenfawn
          June 19, 2019 at 7:16 am

Same with Marvel πŸ˜›

• β€πŸ§‘πŸ’› Sandy loves MLP πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
      June 18, 2019 at 10:55 pm

Hey Maple how arr you? πŸ™‚

Reality isn't fun.

• June 18, 2019 at 11:13 pm

Hi Maple!
      Let’s let ME talk and make the conversation a disaster.
      Do you agree with this statement I put on Frosto’s comment?
      The sky is purple with flying chickens and chocolate milk clouds that rain oranges.
      say you do

I procrastinate too much

• Mapledrift
        June 19, 2019 at 6:24 am

Oh yes, everything you just said is true I don’t see how it could be controversial at all πŸ˜›

2. June 18, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Welp I gotta repost
    Guys what am I getting myself into

Well this sure is ambitious… it’s time for the BlogClan Camp Drawing 2.0. πŸ˜› Over 1.5 years have passed since the last one, and most of the members on the old one have come and gone. It’s now summer, and I have some more time on my hands! Keep in mind the last drawing had 28 members on it, so… πŸ˜›

One mistake I made with the last one – I chose the members myself. This made some people feel excluded, so I’m going to have a form for you guys this time. However, depending how many people sign up, some may be cut based on activity and seniority as my priorities. For example, a not super active person who joined a week ago, even if they sign up 3rd, may be replaced with the year old member who comments every day who signed up 30th, if that makes sense πŸ™‚ And now presenting… the form for you!

BlogClan Name:
    Rank:
    Coat color/pattern:
    Eye color/shape/size:
    Fur length:
    Breed (if you have one):
    Height/size:
    Pose (optional):
    A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc):
    Closest Blog friends:
    Other:

I believe that is all! I hope this poster turns out just as well (hopefully better) than the last one, and I hope you all sign up! πŸ˜€

Don't Lose Ur Head πŸ—‘πŸ’š

• Doeleap (doey) has finally found an apprentice!
      June 18, 2019 at 9:23 pm

BlogClan name: Doeleap
      Rank: Warrior
      Coat Colour: White with grey ears
      Eye Colour: Blue Icy eyes, quite large
      Fur Length: Very short and sleek, not fluffy
      Breed: Albino Siamese
      Height/Size: Very long legs so very tall
      Pose: Standing up side view
      Personality Traits: Caring and motherly
      Closest Blog friends: Don’t have any really close friends but I think I get on well with maple and dream paw who is my apprentice

π‹π’π¦π’π­πžπ 𝐄𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧

• Lunaheart is not signed in inside a room with bossy typing ladies
      June 18, 2019 at 9:29 pm

Lunaheart
      Apprentice
      Silver she cat
      Unusual violet eyes
      Short, sleek, and waterproof, well maintained
      Russian blue cat (look it up)
      Tall
      Competitive, sarcastic, kind, and creative
      Please do not get offended if you aren’t on this list.
      I wish I could put on the whole blog.
      Sandy
      Sundance
      Moon
      Rainie
      Hazy
      Middy
      Bluebell

• June 18, 2019 at 9:50 pm

πŸ™‚

my leg

• June 18, 2019 at 10:15 pm

BlogClan Name: Wrenpaw/feathee
      Rank: Apprentice
      Coat color/pattern: Brown tabby with white dot on chest
      Eye color/shape/size: Emerald green/flat near bottom, rounded at top/normal
      Fur length: Normal
      Breed (if you have one): A shorthair, don’t know which one though. Maybe Turkish
      Height/size: Slightly taller than usual/average
      Pose (optional): Sitting proudly
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): Kind, super socially awkward, but when she has something to say she’s sharp-tongued and short-tempered
      Closest Blog friends: Everyone. But if I had to choose probably Maple and Thist
      Other: πŸ˜€

Gradually watermelon

• June 18, 2019 at 11:19 pm

Oh yes πŸ˜€
      (If this form is confusing, go to my fursona page on the wiki: https://blogclan-2.fandom.com/wiki/Shadowpaw/Shadowmoon)
      BlogClan Name: Shadowpaw/moon
      Rank: Apprentice
      Coat color/pattern: White with shady gray points
      Eye color/shape/size: Azure blue, normal size
      Fur length: Medium
      Breed (if you have one): Blue point Siamese/Ragdoll cross
      Height/size: Average
      Pose (optional): eh idk πŸ˜›
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): I am the weirdest person ever. That should be enough. πŸ˜›
      Closest Blog friends: Why can’t I put the whole Blog? Because I’m socially awkward, That’s why πŸ˜›
      Sandy
      Crystie
      Flighty
      Raven
      Thistle
      Cloudy
      Bluebell
      You (I hope? πŸ˜› )
      Rose
      I’d put more but I’m lazy πŸ˜›
      Other: nah

I procrastinate too much

• Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
      June 18, 2019 at 11:23 pm

BlogClan Name: Bluefire
      Rank: Warrior
      Coat color/pattern: blue-grey, black right forepaw, black tail tip
      Eye color/shape/size: big kind storm-grey eyes, kind of circle-shaped
      Fur length: short to medium length but thick and fluffy
      Breed (if you have one): uhhhhhh
      Height/size: somewhat tall, normal sized but her fur makes her look big
      Pose (optional): sitting
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): intelligent, kind, passionate
      Closest Blog friends: Maple and idk who else um anyone really
      Other: N/A

• Birchfoot
      June 19, 2019 at 12:31 am

BlogClan Name: Birchfoot
      Rank: MCA
      Coat color/pattern: black with a white foot
      Eye color/shape/size: blue
      Fur length: very fluffy
      Breed (if you have one): uhhh
      Height/size: average i guess?
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): caring, friendly
      Closest Blog friends: i consider everyone my friend!!! but some would be Icy, Goldi, Flo, Embix, Wint, Rose, Hoot, Wollow, Juni, Stoaty, Asp, and Moony (i’m very sorry if i forgot you – i love all of you but i’m very tired at this moment <3 but i promise all of you guys are my friends and i love you <3 <3 )
      Other:

• June 19, 2019 at 12:35 am

BlogClan Name: Thistletooth
      Rank: Warrior
      Coat color/pattern: dark gray
      Eye color/shape/size: Dark blue with scar across left eye
      Fur length: short hair
      Breed (if you have one): none
      Height/size: normal size cat
      Pose (optional): sitting
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): Brave , loyal
      Closest Blog friends: Sandy , Raven , Lightning , Clo and everyone else on the blog
      Other:

a Thistle

• juniperdew
      June 19, 2019 at 12:37 am

BlogClan Name: juniperdew
      Rank: senior warrior
      Coat color/pattern: tuxedo
      Eye color/shape/size: one blue, one yellow green, don’t care, don’t care
      Fur length: medium
      Breed (if you have one): english bobtail
      Height/size: small
      Pose (optional): don’t care
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): i don’t know
      Closest Blog friends: whoever mentions me here ig
      Other: n/a

• June 19, 2019 at 1:45 am

BlogClan Name: Brackenlight
      Rank: apprentice
      Coat color/pattern: sleek golden and dark brown tortoiseshell she-ca
      Eye color/shape/size: large almond-shaped warm amber eyes
      Fur length: medium
      Breed (if you have one): idk
      Height/size: tall
      Pose (optional): idk
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): brave, enthusiastic, sassy
      Closest Blog friends: oh god idk im scared of calling anyone my close friend in case they dont consider me the same way
      Other: yeet

Creator of Destinywish Prophcy

• Mapledrift
        June 19, 2019 at 6:45 am

I’m your close friend I think ! πŸ˜›

(Ack I’m socially awkward πŸ˜› )

• Mapledrift
      June 19, 2019 at 6:42 am

BlogClan Name: Mapledrift !
      Rank: Senior Warrior !
      Coat color/pattern: Dark ginger she cat with white flecks (basically little white freckles or spots interpret how you like πŸ™‚ )
      Eye color/shape/size: Blue, maybe a sort of aqua colour ? Kind of average, but if you like you can make them a little narrower than others
      Fur length: Short fur, but still some messy bits standing up on end in areas like the base of the tail
      Breed (if you have one): No specific breed my character is genetically impossible πŸ˜›
      Height/size: Short, not like ultra ultra short, but obviously short. Her short fur makes her look smaller
      Pose (optional): I don’t really mind, but whatever pose if you could add a slight lean to the right, whenever I’m standing normally, I for some reason always bend my right leg slightly it always makes me look shorter oooof
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): kinda anxious, but also friendly. Not the most energetic ever, creative and smart. Can be quite emotional, and is very easy to read
      Closest Blog friends: Cheetah, Spidey, Icy, Goldi ooof I have so many I would call close ahhhhhh braken, Wren, Blu Birchy, Ivy, Hazy, rose, help, I literally consider most people my friendddddd
      Yeah, most people I think are my friend but those people I’m kinda closest to
      Other: yeeee

• Goldenfawn
        June 19, 2019 at 7:36 am

❀️❀️

• June 19, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Love you too Goldi πŸ˜›

Somewhere that’s Green

• Goldenfawn
            June 19, 2019 at 6:39 pm

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

• June 19, 2019 at 6:44 pm

oh my gosh that’s a lot of love hearts goldi

Somewhere that’s Green

• June 19, 2019 at 12:25 pm

BlogClan Name: Ravenpaw
      Rank: Apprentice
      Coat color/pattern: Black
      Eye color/shape/size: Icy blue, narrow almond-shaped eyes. Not very large, but not too small. Longer than tall.
      Fur length: It says sleek-furred on the allegiances but I got a haircut so SHORT-FURRED πŸ˜€
      Breed (if you have one): N/A
      Height/size: Small
      Pose (optional): Sitting with her tail raised and her head tipped to one side with ears open as if listening, expression is curious and interested
      Personality Traits: Intelligent, empathetic, introvert
      Closest Blog friends: I want to say the whole blog but I’ll say River/Bright, Cloudy, Sandy, Shadow, Thistle, Piney, Crystie, Flighty, Wren, Bluebell, Star
      Other: My full fursona is β€œa small, short-furred black she-cat with icy blue eyes” πŸ™‚

The Election Of 2019, not 1800

3. Starpaw/blossom is DONE with School!
    June 18, 2019 at 9:53 pm

I just realized I should probably change my name because I have a summer course for math… Hmmm…

Suggestions?

Forgotten Stars

• June 18, 2019 at 11:20 pm

1. Starpaw/blossom has a summer course for math… Hmmm…
      2. Starpaw/blossom exists yay πŸ˜€

Spidey4SW

• June 19, 2019 at 12:35 am

no idea sorry πŸ˜›

my leg

• June 19, 2019 at 1:33 am

Star(s) that Blossom(s) During Nighttime
      Colorful Blossoms of Stardust ((Northern Lights))

Cheet4SW

4. Bluefire/Blu is a Divergent (Erudite, Amity, Candor) Gryffindor
    June 18, 2019 at 11:24 pm

Hey mods I’ve made comments on the Roleplay discussion page and on Embermoon’s warrior games character creation page but neither comment has shown up yet… did they get eaten or have they just not been modded yet??

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 18, 2019 at 11:36 pm

Just not modded yet! Now they are πŸ™‚

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• June 19, 2019 at 12:34 am

oof

my leg

5. Brambleheart
    June 18, 2019 at 11:50 pm

I just had my last day of grade 9 today! It went by so fast, last summer feels like just yesterday πŸ™‚

Just a French exam tomorrow and a math exam on Monday and I can enjoy my summer vacation πŸ˜›

• Goldenfawn
      June 18, 2019 at 11:54 pm

Yay! Good luck on your exams! ❀️

• Birchfoot
      June 19, 2019 at 12:06 am

good luck!!

• June 19, 2019 at 12:34 am

good luck πŸ™‚

my leg

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 1:22 am

Wow! Time really flies. I hope it was a good year for you. Good luck for next year! πŸ™‚

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• June 19, 2019 at 1:28 am

good luck! πŸ˜€

Cheet4SW

6. June 19, 2019 at 12:10 am

last final and last day of school tomorrow

a Thistle

• June 19, 2019 at 12:34 am

πŸ˜€

my leg

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 1:22 am

Awwwwesssome

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

7. June 19, 2019 at 12:14 am

NOTE: THIS IS NOW FULL, BUT MORE SENIOR MEMBERS THAT SIGN UP NOW MAY REPLACE NEWER MEMBERS THAT HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP

BlogClan Name:
    Other:

Don't Lose Ur Head πŸ—‘πŸ’š

• June 19, 2019 at 1:17 am

Oh man I hope I’m not too late
      BlogClan Name: Darkpaw
      Rank: apprentice
      Coat color/pattern: sleek black she-cat with a white left forepaw and a bushy white-tipped tail
      Eye color/shape/size: green, big and round
      Fur length: medium
      Breed (if you have one): uhhh I think it’s a Turkish angora?
      Height/size: not tall, average size
      Pose (optional): you can choose!
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): pretty funny/jokes around a lot, smart, laidback, brave, short-tempered, can be annoying, sarcastic , loud
      Closest Blog friends: Ollie, Wavey, Swan, other people maybe, I don’t know who likes me πŸ˜›
      Other: if you can’t squeeze me in that is fine!

• Gingie
      June 19, 2019 at 1:21 am

BlogClan Name: Gingerblossom
      Rank: apprentice
      Coat color/pattern: ginger tabby cat with white splotches
      Eye color/shape/size: brown big eyes
      Fur length: short
      Breed (if you have one): nope
      Height/size: small
      Pose (optional): laying down
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): i would like to have a big smile
      Closest Blog friends: Crystie, Sandy
      Other:

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 1:26 am

BlogClan Name: Winterwhisper
      Rank: Senior Warrior
      Coat color/pattern: Fluffy white tom with black blotches
      Eye color/shape/size: Dark green, almond shaped
      Fur length: Linger/Fluffy
      Breed (if you have one): Nah
      Height/size: Tall
      Pose (optional): Idk
      A few personality traits (so I can have the correct expression, etc): Caring, snarky, loud, idk
      Closest Blog friends: Ice, Flo, Sunny, Bluebell, Goldie, etc.
      Other: On his face, he has one black blotch covering his left eye and ear, no other markings.

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• June 19, 2019 at 1:35 am

coolio πŸ™‚

my leg

• Shadefrost
      June 19, 2019 at 1:40 am

Shadefrost
      Warrior
      Light Gray Maine Coon with black stripes and amber eyes
      Amber, oval with points at the side
      Pretty long, since I’m a Maine Coon πŸ˜›
      Maine Coon
      I guess a little big? But only because of my phone πŸ˜›
      Body, on the right, head on the right, looking straight forward
      Sarcastic, Extroverted, Humorous
      Idk? I’m not too popular or active here πŸ˜›

Thank you! I’m so hyped!

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

• Shadefrost
        June 19, 2019 at 2:02 am

Omg not because of my phone, because of my FUR

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

8. Lunaheart has really cruddy internet
    June 19, 2019 at 12:25 am

Mapledrift, you’re kinda needed in the surviving in thunderclan RP as goldfinchkit JSYK πŸ™‚

*insert something sarcastic*

9. June 19, 2019 at 12:35 am

Everyone’s talking about how school ends but I’m still stuck in school until next Thursday… and that’s my last day in elementary. 😿 I mean, sure, I become a warrior and I graduate, yay, but no, I’m leaving the school I’ve been in since the day it first opened since grade 1.

β™‘ 🐱 β™‘

• June 19, 2019 at 12:56 am

oof i’m sorry, but no worries moving up and going to a new school can be fun and have new experience πŸ™‚

my leg

10. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    June 19, 2019 at 1:01 am

I was watching A Series of Unfortunate Events with my sister and my dad. When Quigley appears I squealed when he came on because I still have a crush on him πŸ˜›My sister said β€œIt’s your boyfriend!” And my dad just stared at me. It was awkward πŸ˜›

And that’s the tea.