19,348 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Dapplepaw
    June 19, 2019 at 1:03 am

I need to stop napping. I always manage to get some REM sleep and my dreams are really weird. Here’s what I dreamt today:
    I was at my grandparents’ house at night and for some reason my cats were there. Me and my parents cornered the skittish one and my dad gave her Peptobismol-pink ice cream in a white paper cup and she turned fat and sluggish so my dad could pick her up. My parents went inside and tasked me with finding our other cat. For some reason I looked without leaving the driveway, and saw a bear walking away. I shouted “We got a bear!” and continued scanning the yard. A moment or two passed and the bear came back up the driveway and came towards me. I started banging on the garage door screaming “LET ME IN!” Then I woke up.
    When I woke up, I realized that the bear (who was a brown bear) was carrying a limp black figure as it walked away (presumably the body of my other cat). I also realized that the garage door didn’t have windows like in the waking world. Also, there is a way to get into the garage via a code you put into a box. I know the code, and the box was there in my dream, so it doesn’t make sense why I didn’t get into the garage. But the sense of fear at the end of the dream was scarily real, so maybe I just panicked. I was also a younger version of myself (I could tell because I was shorter and I looked younger in the weird 3rd person angles I sometimes experience in dreams).

2. Gingie
    June 19, 2019 at 1:22 am

Guys the movie Chicago is super good go watch it now
    Edit: with parental permission of course

• Birchfoot

cicero
          lipschitz

• June 19, 2019 at 3:10 am

cool πŸ™‚

my leg

3. June 19, 2019 at 1:41 am

Okay get ready yall this gon be a long post
    I got rooter (my cat) back drop the vet and the vet told us that when they cut her open and got rid of the urine, the stones were nowhere to be seen. They even took an x-ray to see. She either passed them by herself, or they got soaked uo with her pee. Anyways he didn’t make us pay for the surgery and we just paid for the x-ray and her medicine. She’s on painkiller and antibiotics for a week and a half. She has the cutest belly!!

I'm feelin closer to the stars

• June 19, 2019 at 3:11 am

sending hugs to your cat ❀️

my leg

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      June 19, 2019 at 3:13 am

Yay! πŸ™‚

Well Done ~The Afters

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 3:42 am

That’s good! πŸ™‚

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

4. Dappy
    June 19, 2019 at 2:27 am

Ok, is the Hazelpage broken? Pages on BlogClan don’t stay silent that long. They just DON’T.

5. June 19, 2019 at 3:15 am

Quick siggie test πŸ™‚
    Edit: it worked and j am JAZZIN

Imma tiger,,

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
      June 19, 2019 at 4:00 am

Nice!

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 4:49 am

I like it.
      How do you do colours? πŸ™‚

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• June 19, 2019 at 5:17 am

{text=(hex code of the color you want)} text {/text}
        (But with the greater than/less than signs instead of brackets, I’m sure you know :))

Imma tiger,,

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
          June 19, 2019 at 5:37 am

Does the code count as characters for the siggie limit?

Thank you so much though, Jazzy! πŸ™‚

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• June 19, 2019 at 6:01 am

ooh snazzy πŸ™‚

my leg

6. Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
    June 19, 2019 at 3:59 am

What did everyone do today? πŸ˜€

Today I went to a used bookstore and traded in some old books, then bought 8 books to replace them. πŸ˜› It was very cool, I actually found the complete book of records from a world equestrian championship in 1953! Super interesting. πŸ˜€

Then I had pancakes for dinner.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
      June 19, 2019 at 4:34 am

that’s pretty cool icy! Also, if I could, I’d eat pancakes for dinner so much πŸ˜›

today I had piano with my teacher in the morning (at 8:30, in the SUMMER), then did some basic routine stuff – math (ugh) and Chinese – before lunch right before gymnastics practice at 12. That ended at five, in which I came home and took a nap πŸ™ƒ exactly why I’m still awake at 11:30 on BlogClan

young, scrappy and hungry

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 19, 2019 at 4:46 am

Oh noooo. Waking before 9:30 should be illegal.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
          June 19, 2019 at 4:50 am

I concur.

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• June 19, 2019 at 3:23 pm

agreed πŸ˜› I didn’t wake up until 10:20 πŸ˜‰

Cheet4SW

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
            June 19, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Same.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• Summer Dreams(Dreamcloud/Dream)
        June 19, 2019 at 4:52 am

I study Chinese too! btw, where are you from?

Hello, it’s me

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
          June 19, 2019 at 3:15 pm

like originally where my family is from or where I live? I live in the eastern U.S. and my family’s from Shanghai πŸ™‚

young, scrappy and hungry

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 4:50 am

Oooh sounds fun. I went to school and studied History for four hours straight so my brain was fried, but hopefully it helped. Then I came home, napped, cut grass, ate, modded a billion comments, watched a tv show, showered, and now we are here.

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 19, 2019 at 5:17 am

Four hours? Sounds horrid. Good luck with your exams. πŸ™‚

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• June 19, 2019 at 6:01 am

ooh sounds cool πŸ™‚ today didn’t do anything so that’s great πŸ˜› pancakes are greattttt

my leg

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 19, 2019 at 4:17 pm

I agree. I love pancakes.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

• Goldenfawn
      June 19, 2019 at 7:37 am

I slept way too late and proceeded to procrastinate the whole day. πŸ˜›

• Pineblossom loves the rain β˜”οΈ
        June 19, 2019 at 3:16 pm

what an eventful and productive day

if only every day was like that πŸ˜›

young, scrappy and hungry

• Goldenfawn
          June 19, 2019 at 7:26 pm

It is… for me πŸ˜‰

• Birchfoot
      June 19, 2019 at 3:38 pm

That sounds fun! I plan on giving in a bunch of old books to a used bookstore at some point soon – maybe next week? I saw a movie in theatres yesterday, which was fun!! πŸ˜€

what kind of pancakes did you have? πŸ˜›

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
        June 19, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Which movie??? πŸ™‚

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
        June 19, 2019 at 4:01 pm

Oh, cool! What movie?

Plain old pancakes with plain old syrup. πŸ˜›

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ α΄›α΄œα΄…α΄Κ€ Κ€α΄κœ±α΄‡ Κœα΄€κœ± α΄›Κœα΄Κ€Ι΄κœ± 🌹

7. Astie the Meowing Aster (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
    June 19, 2019 at 5:17 am

Exam finally ends πŸ˜†! Now, I’m having a post-exam holiday which lasts for a week 😎.

And here’s something quite weird that I did this morning πŸ˜›:
    The first thing I said when I woke up was asking my mom “*in Chinese* Is the English name for Jupiter *in English* Jupiter?” Then we spent half of the morning discussing the names of the planets in the solar system 😜. I was like I suddenly felt interested in this kind of stuff 😹

• Winterwhisper, Excited for July
      June 19, 2019 at 5:36 am

I’m glad your exams are over! Enjoy your holiday.

Lol, sounds funny. You should be an astronomer!

🧑 Winter For Deputy 2K19! 🧑

• June 19, 2019 at 6:02 am

πŸ˜€

my leg

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 19, 2019 at 12:57 pm

πŸ˜›

And that’s the tea.

8. June 19, 2019 at 5:44 am

My cat is drugged up and it might not wear off till Thursday 😞 she also has hemateura again (please look it up, I’m not comfortable explaining here) “t on the plus side the stones are gone and she should be back to normal soon

I'm feelin closer to the stars

9. Mapledrift
    June 19, 2019 at 6:49 am

The song I’m listening to on repeat right now gives me so many feels…….
    like kinda depressed and upset but at the same time empowered for some reason ? And just emotional, it makes me like just want to have an impact and like…. yeah it’s such a mood but at the same time gives me so many feels

It’s Teen Idle by MARINA but like, it’s explicit (not that I can find the stupid swear word πŸ˜› ) so be careful, also TW for suicide because the song does mention it , it’s not for everyone but I find it an incredibly powerful piece of music tbh

• Astie the Meowing Aster (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
      June 19, 2019 at 8:55 am

I listened to that song a few times before too. Like you’ve said, it pretty powerful. Her songs are overall really unique 😺.

• Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
      June 19, 2019 at 12:58 pm

I love that song!

And that’s the tea.

• Cheetahspark
      June 19, 2019 at 1:50 pm

I’ve heard a cover of that!

Spidey4SW

• June 19, 2019 at 1:54 pm

cool

my leg

• June 19, 2019 at 3:25 pm

I know the feeling you’re feeling πŸ˜›

Cheet4SW

10. June 19, 2019 at 8:57 am

YouTube Recommendations are so random but wonderful at the same time. I must have won the lottery with this treasure of a video πŸ˜›

Don't Lose Ur Head πŸ—‘πŸ’š