19,875 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern, The Sixth Saloon”

1. July 17, 2019 at 3:41 am

You know when you have a friend over/you’re at a friend’s house and their parent/your parent comes to pick you up but decides to stay for another hour to have a conversation with the other parent so you and your friend just leave to go do your own thing because nobody’s going to leave anytime soon?
    Can you guess what Shadepaw, Birchpaw, Thornpaw, and I did at soccer practice today? πŸ˜› After practice ended, the four of us were heading to our respective cars, but our dads were all standing in a line along the fence, having a conversation. We stood around awkwardly for a few minutes before sitting down in a circle and having our own conversation. Shadepaw joked that we could play a quick pick-up game while the dads were talking, and we all looked at each other and decided to play a pick-up game. Since Shadepaw and Birchpaw had already removed their shin guards and cleats, we decided to play without shin guards or cleats (except both Thornpaw and I didn’t feel like taking off our shin guards so we just left those on). Thornpaw and I were on one team and Birchpaw and Shadepaw were on the other, and Birchpaw and Thornpaw were the goalies. Basically what happened was Thornpaw would drop-kick the ball across the field at me, I would chase it, Birchpaw would trip and fall over, and Shadepaw would chase me and try to either steal the ball from me or just tackle me. I’m short, but Thornpaw kept drop-kicking the ball just over my head so whenever I jumped up to deflect it with my face, it would go right over me πŸ˜› Only once did it actually hit me in the face, and it went right back across the field to Thornpaw πŸ˜›
    Finally one of the dads (or some of the dads, or all of the dads, idk) shouted “next goal wins” so, naturally, we all failed at getting goals πŸ˜› Our dads were all yelling at us to run and fight each other for the ball and steal it from each other and kick it in and whatnot, but for the most part we did not because we were tired. After Shadepaw and I tackled each other and fell over, Thornpaw drop-kicked the ball all the way from one goal right into the other, so we called it a game. In the end, I have no idea who won πŸ˜›

July 17, 2019 at 3:47 am

That sounds fun πŸ˜› And that thing with the adults talking for like an hour after saying we’re leaving happens to me all the time.

• July 17, 2019 at 3:56 am

Sounds really fun πŸ˜› basically what cheetah said πŸ˜›

triple deker eggo extravaganza

• July 17, 2019 at 4:20 am

nice πŸ˜›

wait for you to get back

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 11:32 am

Yeah, that’s sort of happened to me too before πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

• July 17, 2019 at 12:09 pm

That sounds like it was fun πŸ˜› And yes, what Cheetah said πŸ˜›

Insert creative signature here

2. Clo who has a mentor :)
    July 17, 2019 at 3:44 am

So update on my cousins dog, we get along perfectly now, but unfortunately i’m leaving Whirls house tomorrow πŸ™ But YAY her dog likes me πŸ˜› I took this picture to show how big he is, but I don’t think it justifies πŸ˜› I got hair all over my keyboard trying to take it πŸ˜› Also ignore the TV πŸ˜› Whirl watches weird things at her house πŸ˜›

View post on imgur.com

Can you believe that this thang bit me oof πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

July 17, 2019 at 3:48 am

Ahhh I love Great Danes! πŸ˜€ I used to have two (at the same time πŸ˜› )

Spidey4SW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        July 17, 2019 at 3:51 am

Oof that would never be me πŸ˜› I’m to small if this one would jump on me he’d crush me πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

July 17, 2019 at 3:56 am

Yeah I was younger and pretty small too at the time, and me and my sister liked to play a game to see how long we could last without being knocked over by one of them πŸ˜› My sister got knocked over quite often, but I didn’t – however, once I was walking one of them and he saw a squirrel and chased it, dragging me across the ground by the leash πŸ˜›

Spidey4SW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
            July 17, 2019 at 3:57 am

Oh my πŸ˜›
            I’m laying on the couch and he’ll just come over and slobber on me then walk away πŸ˜›
            Also you’re being very speedy πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

July 17, 2019 at 3:59 am

I’m making up for all the time I wasn’t able to be on my laptop this week πŸ˜‰

Spidey4SW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
                July 17, 2019 at 4:02 am

winkity wink πŸ˜›
                Oof he jus dragged a blanket out here πŸ˜› My aunt is upset now πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

July 17, 2019 at 4:04 am

My mom would straight up tackle a beast like that if he were messing up her house πŸ˜›

Spidey4SW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
                  July 17, 2019 at 4:06 am

ripppp πŸ˜›
                  Waylon(thats his name) is like a sucker to my aunt she just looked at him and he like backed away πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

July 17, 2019 at 4:08 am

I don’t think I’ve ever had a dog that would do that :’) I’ve had my fair share of troublemakers. The sweetest dog I know, my grandma’s, wouldn’t even be in the same room as my grandma for two weeks after my grandma shaved her fur wrong πŸ˜›

Spidey4SW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
                  July 17, 2019 at 4:11 am

Oh my gosh my dog (also named Waylon :P) Is the sweetest brat if you put him in his crate he doesnt face you and gives you the death glare πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

July 17, 2019 at 4:17 am

How did both you and your cousins end up having a dog with the same name? πŸ˜›

Spidey4SW

• Clo who has a mentor :)
                  July 17, 2019 at 4:18 am

Whirl stole mines name πŸ˜› Even if she says she didnt dont believe her πŸ˜› I had the name first

Ask me to draw your fursona!

• July 17, 2019 at 3:57 am

Oh wow! That’s a big dog πŸ˜›

triple deker eggo extravaganza

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        July 17, 2019 at 4:00 am

Yesh, yesh it is πŸ˜›

Ask me to draw your fursona!

• July 17, 2019 at 4:21 am

aww πŸ˜€

wait for you to get back

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 11:33 am

OH MY GOD HE’S SO CUTE AND HUGE AND I LOVE HIM 😍😍😍

How do you make good siggies

• July 17, 2019 at 12:11 pm

YAY, her dog likes you! πŸ˜€

Insert creative signature here

• July 17, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Awwww he’s adorable <3 <3 Great Danes are so cute πŸ˜›

머리아프닀

3. Dappy
    July 17, 2019 at 4:11 am

My name is comon so everytime someone says it or says something that sounds like it I have a mini heart attack.

July 17, 2019 at 4:18 am

That happens to me whenever anyone mentions cheetahs πŸ˜›

• July 17, 2019 at 4:20 am

no one ever says Frosto, at least that I’m aware of πŸ˜›

Cheet4SW

• July 17, 2019 at 4:22 am

ooforoni πŸ˜›

wait for you to get back

• July 17, 2019 at 4:29 am

My irl nickname sounds like literally everything and I always startle and look up whenever someone says something similar to it πŸ˜›

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 11:34 am

Oof πŸ˜› Unless your name is Hello, then at least not everyone says it at everyone πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

• July 17, 2019 at 12:12 pm

My name’s really similar to a common name but it’s not, so that doesn’t normally happen but sometimes I’m not paying attention and someone says the common name and I’m like “Huh? Me?”

Insert creative signature here

• Thunderheart, returned from faraway
      July 17, 2019 at 2:08 pm

ive only me two other people tthat share a name with me and its nearly impossible to find those name things at gift shops

wibbly wobbly

• Spidersong
      July 17, 2019 at 2:55 pm

if i hear β€œspidey” i’ll flip out before i realize they’re referring to spider man πŸ˜›

Rainie4SW

• Starpaw/blossom (Star)
        July 17, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Same πŸ˜›
        I hear them singing the Spider-Man song and they say Spidey-man instead, I freak out πŸ˜›

Forgotten Stars

4. July 17, 2019 at 4:19 am

sunburn :’)

Cheet4SW

5. July 17, 2019 at 4:28 am

enjoy

wait for you to get back

July 17, 2019 at 4:31 am

aaaaaAAAAHHHHH

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 11:36 am

Eh, I’m not really a fan of bohemian rhapsody, but at least the Muppets make it better πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

• July 17, 2019 at 3:21 pm

gasp how dare you?????? i will banish you to the dark forr- just kidding πŸ˜›

wait for you to get back

• Thunderheart, returned from faraway
      July 17, 2019 at 2:09 pm

ive seen this before, its great

wibbly wobbly

6. ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
    July 17, 2019 at 4:54 am

I’m back from camping! It was good, very stormy though. I work the next few days, then I’m going to my cousins place. I had supper with my grandma tonight. It is, once again, storming.

What is so impossible?

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      July 17, 2019 at 4:54 am

ooh cool πŸ˜€ what was your favorite part from camping? πŸ™‚

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
        July 18, 2019 at 12:50 am

Eating good food from the restaurant and having a good milkshake and sitting around the campfire talking

What is so impossible?

• Shadefrost
          July 18, 2019 at 1:22 am

That sound delicious xD

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

July 17, 2019 at 5:29 am

I wouldn’t be able to handle camping in the rain! Props to you πŸ˜›

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 11:37 am

Cool! I’m glad you had fun! πŸ™‚ And continue to have fun! πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

• July 17, 2019 at 12:25 pm

I wouldn’t be able to camp in the rain either πŸ˜› I’m glad you had fun!

Insert creative signature here

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 3:20 pm

Still sounds really fun Wint! I would love camping in the rain, but unfortunately, I’ve only ever camped in hot, searing, sun πŸ˜›

young, scrappy and hungry

7. July 17, 2019 at 5:04 am

I have finally finished posting the majority of my fanfic on my wattpad! If you have a wattpad go read it ples

It's okay. Is it okay?

8. Cheetahspark
    July 17, 2019 at 5:50 am

I’m back from my medicine camp/seminar thing! πŸ˜€ It was overall a super cool and interesting experience – I learned a lot! I was so busy and we had activities from pretty much 8 AM to 10 PM, which left me with very little free time to go on the Blog πŸ˜› We basically just had a lot of seminars teaching us all about medicine, public health, disease, diagnostics, and all of that. We also had leadership seminars and some field trips into the city, so we got a little break from medicine.

We did a lot of cool stuff like dissections, simulations, debates, and we got to learn from actual doctors and such, but my favorite activity was probably the diagnostics. Basically, our counselors pretended to be patients that we had to diagnose based on the symptoms they gave us. Some of the patients were… difficult. One of the patients that I had was completely uncooperative and just stared at his phone the whole time, and didn’t answer a single question we gave him, so he was very hard to diagnose (apparently he was an alcoholic?). Another patient literally ran from his doctors and they had to chase him down the hall while he screamed “I WANT TO PLAY ANGRY BIRDS” (with some other choice words thrown in) πŸ˜› I didn’t have him as a patient (I wish – that would have been fun) but I heard that he literally tackled another counselor/patient too πŸ˜› My second patient was teen pregnant and had meningitis so it wasn’t great breaking that news to her. Our counselors were surprisingly good actors, save for the few times they accidentally broke character.

I could go into way more detail about the whole experience and all the stuff we did but I don’t want to bore y’all πŸ˜› I’m bummed I didn’t get to be more active during most of elections week, but I am happy I got to do this! I even got a letter of recommendation from the program I was at which will be super useful for my college applications in the future πŸ™‚

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 17, 2019 at 5:56 am

That sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!!!! Do we have a future doctor/nurse in our midst?

I am perfect like I am

July 17, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Possibly πŸ˜‰ I have no idea what I want to specialize in, but I do want to go down the doctor’s route.

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      July 17, 2019 at 5:59 am

heck that sounds so fun I wanna sign up πŸ˜›

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
        July 18, 2019 at 3:09 am

Same!!

I am perfect like I am

• July 17, 2019 at 6:03 am

ooh interesting πŸ˜€

wait for you to get back

• Doeleap (doey) is way too warm!
      July 17, 2019 at 8:10 am

That sounds so interesting, for a while I really wanted to be a doctor but I’ve changed my mind and have gone down the Veterinary route, hence why I’m doing work experience. That fake patient tackling somebody is really funny πŸ˜‚

π‹π’π¦π’π­πžπ 𝐄𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐒𝐨𝐧

• Icepaw(stream)
      July 17, 2019 at 11:39 am

Cool Cheetah! That sounds great! I personally want to be a vet, so kinda similar I guess, maybe, I’m not sure? πŸ˜›

How do you make good siggies

July 17, 2019 at 6:25 pm

I used to want to be a vet! And yeah, it’s pretty similar. Doctors and vets both have to take science classes as prerequisites for their respective medical/veterinary schools (not to mention they both get doctorates), and human anatomy and animal anatomy have a lot of similarities. In my camp, we got to dissect a few different animals – apparently a sheep heart and human heart are very similar πŸ˜› We also did surgery on a chicken, and brain surgery on a pig. So a lot of what we did resembled what vets have to learn/do.

• Pineblossom
        July 17, 2019 at 6:30 pm

Not related, but my brother’s girlfriend is studying to be a vet! She currently works at a place in New York for an internship I think πŸ˜€

young, scrappy and hungry

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
        July 18, 2019 at 3:10 am

I want to be a vet too, but now I’m not sure

I am perfect like I am

• July 17, 2019 at 12:32 pm

I’m glad you had fun! πŸ˜€ That sounds really neat!

Insert creative signature here

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Ooh that sounds really cool Cheetah! If only you could diagnose some of my problems too πŸ˜›

young, scrappy and hungry

July 17, 2019 at 6:19 pm

That’s a mood :’)

• July 17, 2019 at 1:22 pm

Ooh that’s super cool! And the diagnostics sound really fun, particularly the angry birds man πŸ˜›

Once I was at the doctor’s and a nurse told a man it was his turn. He ignored her, took a huge bite out of his pizza, and walked away. πŸ˜›

When I was a baby, I cried so much when getting shots that one of the nurses always avoided me πŸ˜›

gold’s fake & real love hurts

July 17, 2019 at 6:18 pm

Ok but that pizza thing is probably something I would do πŸ˜›

• July 17, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Nice!! πŸ˜€ That’s amazing I hope you had fun! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ <3

Remember me for centuries-F4sw

• Faithshadow dreads the summer holidays
      July 17, 2019 at 1:47 pm

cool

Remember me in 1000000 years

• Thunderheart, returned from faraway
      July 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm

sounds like an awesome experience!

wibbly wobbly

• July 17, 2019 at 2:13 pm

Man that sounds fun actually πŸ˜›

머리아프닀

• Spidersong
      July 17, 2019 at 2:51 pm

ok but that sounds like so much fun πŸ˜›

Rainie4SW

• July 17, 2019 at 5:39 pm

That sounds awesome! Glad you had fun <3

triple deker eggo extravaganza

9. July 17, 2019 at 6:05 am

me after screeching an entire song when it came on the radio

View post on imgur.com

wait for you to get back

10. July 17, 2019 at 6:06 am

Anyone gets the song reference in my siggy?

An everlasting piece of art

• July 17, 2019 at 3:11 pm

no sorry πŸ˜›

wait for you to get back

• Pineblossom
      July 17, 2019 at 3:24 pm

AHHH I FINALLY REMEMBERED it’s from Monsters by saara aalto right? I listened to it so long ago though πŸ˜›

young, scrappy and hungry

• July 17, 2019 at 4:00 pm

Yes yes thank you Pine fr getting it I awe you I’ll forever be thankful (totally didn’t get carried away, haha)πŸ˜›

An everlasting piece of art

• Pineblossom
          July 17, 2019 at 4:03 pm

You’re welcome I haven’t listened to REAL MUSIC for so long ahhhhhh I really should

I also need to be looking for floor routine music. Currently I have a long list of ones that I don’t like πŸ˜›

young, scrappy and hungry

• Sweetpaw(song) is in the summer mood
      July 17, 2019 at 5:24 pm

Nope. Mine is one but I couldn’t fit all of it.
      ‘Remember life and you life becomes a better one’

I am perfect like I am